'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals End With Chuck's Sarah Vs. Hawaii Five-0's Kono!

We’ve come to the last Quarterfinal showdown of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and when the polls close, we’ll be down to just four arresting beauties from our initial pool of 64.

So brace yourselves, folks, because we’ve got Chuck‘s Sarah Walker and Hawaii Five-0‘s Kono Kalakaua entering the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Continue!

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (117)

• NO FREAKIN CONTEST.

Sarah Walker.

Comment by waldo – December 21, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so torn. I love them both.

Comment by Liz B. – December 21, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker!!!! Love her and the show to death. Sarah walker!

Comment by Jen – December 21, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne in the Sarah Walker role of course! She makes everyone want to date someone workin’ the lamest fast food line, hot in boots and a sexy back dress, a joggin’ outfit, mud covered chamis in a jungle fighting ring, AND the white hot bikini all while. Makin’u feel you don’t hAve to be a airbrushed or porcelin capped to be wonderful! And sweet!

Comment by paulala930 – December 21, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker by far!! Sexy, smart, funny, & can kick ass!! She can kick my ass anytime!!

Comment by Ben Charlson – December 21, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy choice, Sarah off course… much sexier and more interesting character.

Comment by flee – December 21, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a tough decision! I love watching them both.
    If I were voting for the actress, I would go with Grace Park. She was great in so many ways in BSG. But since we’re voting for the character I’m going to have to go with Sarah Walker. I haven’t seen the new H5-0 yet.

Comment by Rich – December 21, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sarah, go sarah!

Comment by madd – December 21, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definately Sarah, she’s more beautiful than Kono and a more complex character

Comment by Koce – December 21, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah is gorgeous and kicks butt! The other girl is very pretty, but Chuck is my favorite show so I had to vote Sarah!

Comment by Sara – December 21, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker!!:-)

Comment by sophie – December 21, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker ftw!

Comment by jess – December 21, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Look at both in a bikini. No contest.

Comment by Bobby Joe – December 21, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker all the way.. And Chuck is a way better show that H5O. I love action shows and could never getin to it. Come on people it is a remake!!! Chuck is a fantastic show. But Sarah all the way.

Comment by Brandon – December 21, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe this is even a debate… We all know its Walker. It could be the aussie in me that is bias to Yvonne. But even without it Yvonne would get my vote each and every time.

Comment by Shane Smith – December 21, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah is the reason I watch chuck! Sexiest woman on television!

Comment by Ryan – December 21, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne Strahovski’s Sarah Walker character…without a doubt…

Comment by nsyajedlad – December 21, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah by far, has Kono been in Maxim no Sarah has and she is amazing

Comment by Brian – December 21, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne Strahovski is not just the hottest lady LEO (yeah, its an NCIS reference, look it up)on TV, she’s the hottest WOMAN on TV, so the vote goes to Sarah (knife nut, butt kicker, does-amazing-things-to-a-bikini-or-a-little-black-dress)Walker. F T W!!!!!!!

Comment by welatshaw – December 21, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t get all the argument about what’s the better show isn’t this poll about who is the most attractive?

Comment by Aimee – December 21, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne Strohotski FTW. Hottest women on Television, and she can kick some major ass.

Comment by Tim – December 21, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of you should choose from H5O then take lori way hotter then kono. But im going for Sarah.

Comment by Gerard – December 21, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grace Park is the hottest. Asian women have always impressed me more.

Comment by Shaggy – December 21, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH WALKER! 8DD
    She could totes kick that cop’s butt. She’s a super spy!

Comment by Jen – December 21, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sitting this one out because I don’t watch either one of those shows and I couldn’t care less who wins this one.

Comment by Nina – December 21, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m voting 4 Grace Park. She my homegirl!! ;)

Comment by Ai – December 21, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5-0 little better show but Sarah wins

Comment by Scott – December 21, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely Sarah Walker!!!
    I love Sarah. Chuck&Sarah

Comment by nestle – December 21, 2011 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker is way better than kono.she’s 1000x prettier and she’s doing great in chuck.

Comment by SarahWalkerFan – December 21, 2011 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Psh. Sarah, of course.

Comment by Indrani – December 22, 2011 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne no doubt. My inspiration and hero!!

Comment by Anna – December 22, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Miranda Lawson! <3

Comment by Phill – December 25, 2011 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker! She’s the best!

Comment by garrero – December 26, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker without a doubt. These women are not even comparable.

Comment by Tanner – December 28, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I lake”s Sarah!!! is beautifol,excellent and very sexy. . . GO SARAH

Comment by Nadq – January 3, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Lisa Walker! She is the best!

Comment by Rodrigues – January 25, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post