'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals End With Chuck's Sarah Vs. Hawaii Five-0's Kono!

We’ve come to the last Quarterfinal showdown of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and when the polls close, we’ll be down to just four arresting beauties from our initial pool of 64.

So brace yourselves, folks, because we’ve got Chuck‘s Sarah Walker and Hawaii Five-0‘s Kono Kalakaua entering the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Continue!

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (117)

• The Sarah Walker character is the more interesting BUT Kono Kalakaua is a lot prettier, IMHO.

Comment by John – December 20, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tough decision… :P But i go for Sarah ;D

Comment by Immortal – December 21, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them both, but gotta give Sarah the edge, she is slightly sexier and i just love her character, kono’s great but very underused and i know it’s unfair to use that against her, but i’ve been loving sarah for 5 years now…………..

Comment by Katy – December 20, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker and Chuck FTW!!!

Comment by Kayla – December 20, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kono’s prettier, H5-0 is a better show; but Chuck fans are having a pity party.

Comment by Anna – December 20, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In what universe is she prettier?

Comment by lethargic – December 20, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In what universe is Hawaii 5-0 a better show?

Comment by Carmichael – December 20, 2011 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ditto!

Comment by Audrey – December 20, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed. Hawaii Five-O is just your standard cop show, although I like when McGarrett and Danny banter back and forth. Chuck is a very unique show and Yvonne Strahovski has brought much more to the show than they ever intended.

Nothing against Grace Park (awesome on BSG), but it’s Sarah Walker FTW.

Comment by PJM – December 20, 2011 08:07 PM PDT
          • agreed!! Sarah Walker is way hotter and on a hell of a better show.

Comment by jay – December 20, 2011 09:06 PM PDT
          • X2

Comment by chad – December 22, 2011 04:42 AM PDT
        • Exactly. I love almost all the actors in H50 and so wanted to like it. I watched the first four or five episodes and didn’t enjoy one, so finally gave up pn it. Chuck is still interesting and funny and full of surprises after all these years.

Comment by Musica1 – December 21, 2011 02:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m so over cop shows. They are a dime a dozen, but the fact that Chuck has brought something new to TV that has never been done and continues to peek the audience’s humor, interest, and heart strings is quite an amazing feat. H50 is a remake, how much more standard can you get, I don’t care if it’s a good show, it unoriginal and lame. Remakes are overrated. I’ll take a fresh idea, great concept, and amazing cast over a remake any day of the week. The cop show is so worn out! Chuck brings life into a genre that should just roll over and die.

Comment by Phill – December 25, 2011 10:58 PM PDT
        • Come on! Chuck got boring by the end of season 3. While H50 may not be that awesome, its pretty good. But Sarah Walker is definitely hotter than Kono.

Comment by GK – December 21, 2011 04:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • H5-0 is the stupidist show on tv. it tries to be serious but nothing on the show has a shred of reality except random driving in a camaro down the road with music playing. at least chuck does not take itself serious. you can change out kono with a wooden statue and not know the difference. terrible actress.

Comment by chaz – December 21, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Grace Park is NOT a terrible actress. Go watch BSG! She was awesome and hot! However, H5-0 is completely wasting her talent and time. Kono’s character is so… one dimensional…. (I stopped watching after the first season….)

That being said, Sarah Walker, Sarah Walker, Sarah Walker, Sarah Walker. (Special place in my heart cuz I used to work retail as computer tech)

Comment by jluglue – December 21, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • H5 is nothing but a remake.
      standard cop ‘I am the macho’hero show….
      chuck is unique and have a great cast and story line.

Sarah walker beats Kono hands down and feet up!!

Comment by SK – December 21, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t understand what ‘unique’ means anymore. Chuck does the same thing over and over again. Whines about having the intersect and then whines more about not having it. Searches for his father and then does the same thing with his mother. I’m REALLY glad its ending!! All said, Sarah Walker (StraHOTski) is one of the sexiest girl ever!

Comment by Brad – December 21, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The gay community should NOT be able to vote. Yes, you can’t be straight and think that Park is better looking than Strahovski. Those legs alone put her in the top 5.

Comment by LM – December 21, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What? What does that even mean, the gay community should not be allowed to vote? I guess neither should women or african americans? What year is this? I think people need to remember this is just a poll, that said, Sarah Walker FTW!!!

Comment by ChuckFan – December 21, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • More like, the sexist should not be allowed to vote.

Comment by Judy – December 22, 2011 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never watched Chuck so I’m going with Kono.

Comment by Linda – December 20, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kono is pretty and kick butt,alas her character is not as fleshed out as Sarah Walker FTW!

Comment by shaun – December 20, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find it really hard to find the most up-to-date bracket image. TVLine should go back and update all the links to the most recent image.

Comment by BoltBait – December 20, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely KOOOONOOOOO!!!!!

Comment by martinelli – December 20, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kono all the way!

(I can’t help it, she was in “Stargate SG1″! :D)

Comment by Foghorn – December 20, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You cannot deny the Strahotski.

Seriously, Grace Park is cute too, but they could build statues of Yvonne. She has it going on.

Comment by Doug – December 20, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they do build statues of Yvonne, I’m getting one for my house.

Comment by Jim – December 21, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Boomer . . . I mean Kono :)

Comment by Bob Jones – December 20, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kono needs to eat a cheeseburger….

Comment by Jack R – December 20, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, hardest choice that I had to make so far! Had to go with Yvonne though but still love me some Grace!

Comment by Josh – December 20, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t get the obsession with Sarah Walker to be honest :( I personally dislike her character, think she’s a generic type of beauty, and am not a fan of Chuck… I just don’t get it.

Go Grace Park!!!

PS why the heck wasn’t Veronica Mars on here??? Or Buffy for that matter! :(

Comment by Sara – December 20, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my gosh, you are a failure, Sarah walker is HOT, and Buffy aint here cause she aint law enforcement, no one voted for her to be in it, and cause Sarah walker is HOT.

Comment by Bob – December 20, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That was incredibly and insanely uncalled for and rude. I wasn’t dissing anybody’s taste in her, I just said I personally don’t understand it. So no, Bob, I am not a failure – I just happen to have my own opinions, I’m sorry if that intimidates you or you aren’t used to that kind of thing.

You certainly are a dick though.

Thanks.

Comment by Sara – December 21, 2011 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Veronica Mars was a teenage unlicensed private investigator. She was not law enforcement.

Comment by Rowan – December 21, 2011 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one was easy: I love Kono, and I could never get into “Chuck” so I have no attachment to Sarah Walker.

Comment by Ashley – December 20, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Every time I see/hear someone say “I couldn’t get into Chuck” I twinge a little because that’s one less viewer and thus the reason it was always in the trouble it was in

Comment by Carmichael – December 20, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! I watched the pilot live and have been completely hooked and smitten ever since. I just don’t understand people who can’t enjoy it. What’s not to love? It’s a coming-of-age, hero story that’s both exciting and sweet.

Comment by Loni – December 20, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know eh! I don’t understand it either! It has everything. Perfect balance between action and comedy. It’s hard to do and they do a great job!! Can’t believe there is only a handful of episodes left :(

Comment by Njdevs – December 21, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think I have ever rooted for more characters in a show. They have created genuinely likable characters. Some people just lack taste. But to those people I would like to say I can understand, because this show was made for a very specific audience mainly nerds (and when I say that I proudly wear that name, but its not for everybody). This show is niche humor and made for the hopeless romantic, if you don’t enjoy this show its possible you are too cynical to enjoy this kind of feel good show because it really stands out as a classic good guys win and win ideally. It’s a feel good cop show rather than excessively edgy and gritty. Most cop shows are actually quite sadistic nowadays just to hit a button with the viewers but Chuck actually hits the opposite button, the feel good smile button.

Comment by Phill – December 25, 2011 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to split hairs here, especially because Sarah Walker is in the lead, but you did use a candid of Sarah and a glamour shot of Kono. I just think, for those who don’t know the shows, it’s harder to judge.

Comment by Billie – December 20, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker will continue her steam rolling progress to a showdown with Beckett in the finale

Comment by Moz – December 20, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope that’s the case but I’m nervous about Ziva

Comment by Carmichael – December 21, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could imaged her vs JJ battle of the sexy blondes

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooooooooooh cr*bleep*! Semifinals are gonna be hot!

Comment by Ribac – December 20, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve tried and tried to get into Chuck, can’t, I find it boring. Not a fan of Kono, but I do enjoy H50. I suppose my vote then goes to Kono because I don’t know Sarah Walker.

Comment by Rhedesign – December 20, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne is just freakin gorgeous!

Comment by Jon – December 20, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker hottest ever

Comment by kyle ramsey – December 20, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker win it all

Comment by kyle ramsey – December 20, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No question here.. Sarah Walker Bartowski..everytime :)

Comment by Ray – December 20, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker.

Comment by Jesus – December 20, 2011 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im gonna be a party pooper and not play anymore because Sydney Bristow was ousted.

Comment by cj – December 20, 2011 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well at least you didn’t go “Sarah beat out Sydney, so I’m going to vote against Sarah. Down, down she goes. Muahaha.”

Comment by Audrey – December 21, 2011 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, this tournament lost all meaning to me once Syd was knocked out. And to make it worse Nikita and Olivia Dunham were too. Reallly meh about the remaining players.

Comment by Sally – December 21, 2011 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker rules them all! Watch out Kono, your pretty behind is about to be kicked “Phase 3″ style! For those of you not knowing what that means – grab CHUCK Season 4 DVD & watch episode 9. Enough said.

Comment by MrChuckology – December 21, 2011 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KONO ALL THE WAY.

Comment by HFO – December 21, 2011 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kono mo betta den da rest of dem.

Comment by kimo – December 23, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker

Comment by Anon – December 21, 2011 02:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker. Chuck rules all!

Comment by Becky – December 21, 2011 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah (Yvonne) muito mais linda, melhor atriz, e mais perfeita (: essa Kono parece ser estranha.. Minha Vonne é melhor que todas ;*

Comment by M. – December 21, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s be honest it doesn’t matter who wins this round because they are going to go on to loose against Ziva David. I don’t really watch Chuck so Kono gets my vote.

Comment by Dan – December 21, 2011 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dont mess with Sarah Walker. Not only is she sexy but she’s an unstoppable force. She always wins. There’s nothing Sarah can’t do.

Comment by @greatnessinc – December 21, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love sarah

Comment by vanessa brazil – December 21, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah all the way! Chuck is a much MUCH better show than Hawaii Five O

Comment by Jane Pickett – December 21, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yvonne strahovski (sarah walker) has a sparkle in her eyes that few women have. so thats my vote

Comment by milan – December 21, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sparkle in her eyes like a few woman? ok I admit.. she has.. it’s the only sparkle i saw my entire life.. but not to be that dramatic.. yeah.. i go for Yvonne all the way.. i totally like her… acting or not.. it’s still yvonne.. :)

Comment by Danny Hanssen – December 22, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not even close, Sarah Walker. She is prettier, nicer rack, more badass, more confident, and has a slight aussie accent. BOOM!

Comment by dan – December 21, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne hands down! Grace isn’t even in the same league!

Comment by Vince – December 21, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are both hot as hell and Kono does wear that bikini pretty damn well, but I’ve been dreaming of Sarah Walker since the first episode aired so I say Sarah FTW!!!!

Comment by jd99666 – December 21, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah all the way ! She is beautiful, sexy, an excellent and unbeatable spy and such a loving wife ! Moreover, her character is way more complex and has brought a lot to her show. Chuck is a very special show, it doesn’t take itself seriously, is full of humour and even though I have to admit some things are just not credible at all or evens wrong, there isn’t any other show like it.

Comment by M.B – December 21, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah all the way! How did she beat out Sydney Bristow though?!! I’m a huge fan of both so I’m just wondering.

Comment by Mels – December 21, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grace Park is tall and beautiful yes. But this is Yvonne Strahovski we are talking about!

Comment by Ogla – December 21, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Chuck and I just can’t see anything special about Hawaii 5-0, but then again…Number Eight! C’mon! Such a tough choice!
    Gotta go with Sarah, though, because this isn’t Chuck vs BSG, it’s Sarah Walker vs H50 chick…

Comment by annabanana – December 21, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah is the best , she is hot, sexy and knows how to play her part, as for this other chick she’s okay

Comment by salman – December 21, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sarah is the best.Hawaii 5 o they killed the governor and reality
    Chuck has always been about wimsy.

Comment by ed Mcmahon – December 21, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i luuuuvvvv sarah walker,who d hell is kono.H5 is d ‘most stupidest’ show on tv,every episode has d same plot

Comment by chidi – December 21, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I more appropriate competition for top Law-Enforcement Crushes from television would be Chuck’s Sarah Walker vs. The Mentalist’s Grace Van Pelt.

Comment by GS – December 21, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She lost by 1% and there is no reason that she should have.

Comment by GS – December 21, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH WALKER HAND DOWN she hand kono her ass has on a sliver plater , and sarah a much HOOOOOOOOOT’ ER body then kono does , sarah has better curve also

Comment by LEE – December 21, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • do we seriously have to vote for this?

SARAH FTW!!!