Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, HIMYM, Vamp Diaries, Big Bang, Bones and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Got any Grey’s Anatomy spoilers? It has been a while. —Sami
Ausiello: It’s been way too long, Sami. Way. Too. Long. Here’s your long overdue scoopage: Little Sofia threatens to derail Callie’s big Valentine’s Day surprise for Arizona on Feb. 9, but it’s not the tyke’s fault; it’s Mark’s. Callie asks him to look after their daughter but he’s got plans of his own, so she tries to pawn babysitting duties off on the other docs. I’m guessing it all works out because the episode ends with Callie escorting a blindfolded Arizona to [spoiler].

Question: All I want for Christmas is a good Meredith and Derek scoop. You got any? —Jessica
Ausiello: Santa Clausiello at your service! You’ll be happy to know that Der and Mer are very much a part of the aforementioned V-Day episode. Let’s just say they are definitely in the mood.

Hot for Winter: Your January Premieres and Returns Calendar!

Question: Got any news about Caroline’s storyline on The Vampire Diaries? —Charlotte
Ausiello: She’s turning 18, and for her birthday the show’s writers are giving her the second episode back, airing Jan. 12! “It’s a big [one] for Caroline,” confirms showrunner Julie Plec of the installment. “It’s emotional. It’s scary. It’s very, very, very powerful.” But the episode isn’t all about Candice Accola’s vamp. “It’s a big episode for the friends — for Elena and Matt and Bonnie and Caroline,” Plec adds. “It’s a big episode for Tyler and Caroline’s relationship. It’s a massive episode for Stefan and Elena, and Stefan’s pissing contest with Klaus and the lengths he is willing to go to make his point, not giving a damn about anyone or anything. It’s a big episode for Damon’s continued evolution as villain to hero. It’s just a nice episode all around.”

Question: The wait for new Vampire Diaries episodes is maddening. Please give us some Delenda scoop to tide us over? —Gabi
Ausiello: Stefan’s seeming betrayal of Damon and Elena leaves the pair “fraught with sexual and romantic tension and very, very, very angry at Stefan,” reveals Plec. “It leaves them thrown together to defend themselves against whatever Klaus’ next move is going to be. It leads to a fairly interesting showdown between Damon and Stefan in which Damon literally tries to beat the answer out of Stefan as to why Stefan betrayed him and ruined his plan.”

Question: How about you give me the Vampire Diaries scoop I so desperately need? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: We definitely haven’t seen the last of badass Original sister Rebekah, Plec tell us. But don’t expect a happy reunion when someone finally takes that dagger out of her. “She let herself get emotionally duped by Elena, and Elena literally stabbed her in the back,” explains Plec. Rebekah’s anger at Elena will be “a big problem for Klaus, who doesn’t want anything to happen to [Elena], and for Elena herself, who pulled the ultimate mean girl back stab and is going to have to pay the price for that.” Rebekah will also be none too pleased with Klaus for lying to her about their mother’s death. “She’s just mad period,” says Plec with a laugh, “all around.”

THIS JUST IN: HBO Cancels Three Shows!

Question: I read that Daisy is coming back in Episode 7 of Bones. What’s going on between her and Sweets in that episode? —Ed
Ausiello: Sounds like shenanigans. “They’re up to what they shouldn’t be in Brennan’s office,” teases exec producer Stephen Nathan.

Question: Do you have any spoilers about Shameless — particularly about Steve/Fiona? —Domi
Ausiello: Sorry, Fiona/Steve lovers, but Justin Chatwin is mostly M.I.A. when Season 2 resumes on Jan. 8. Fiona’s rebound dance card, meanwhile, remains full, first with Lone Star‘s James Wolk, and next with Vampire Diaries‘ Taylor Kinney. The latter plays an old and now-married crush of Fiona’s from high school with whom she reconnects with. Look out for a ROTFLOL-worthy scene set inside a car that will have you looking at Kinney in a whole new light.

Question: Any exhilarating scoop on Season 2 of Homeland? —Joey
Ausiello: Don’t expect any major cast changes during the hiatus. “I would imagine everybody is coming back,” EP Alex Gansa tells TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “Of our regulars, I think everybody is coming back.”

Question: Just about a month until Justified is back… and I can hardly wait! Any scoop? Please? I have cookies. —Michele
Ausiello: File this under “W” for “WTF?!?!?!” Early into Season 3, Boyd is desperately trying to stay in prison and Raylan is desperately trying to get him out! Now gimme my cookie!

Question: Do you have anything about Downton Abbey‘s second season? —Brooke
Ausiello: Someone should install a revolving door in the entrance to the estate, because within the first three episodes one staff member is fired, another one quits and a third one returns after a long absence. And I haven’t even gotten to the comings and goings among the family!

Question: Just wondering if you had any scoop on the upcoming 100th episode of The Big Bang Theory? —Shoof
Ausiello: Major spoilers about the milestone episode can be found here. Now here’s a scoop about the 101st episode: Kripke’s returning! John Ross Bowie confirms to TVLine that he’ll be reprising his role as Sheldon’s nemesis in early ’12. “I don’t know anything [about the story], but I have never had a dull episode,” he notes. “I’ve done rock climbing, karaoke and I had a bunch of chemical foam dumped on me. Maybe stunt driving is next. I’m a little scared. I’m pretty sure whatever it is I will be back for it is not in the name of good. He is a supervillain. He is so abrasive and he actually seems to like being that way. So I highly doubt I will be building bridges to friendship with Leonard and Sheldon. Plus, we have not see Kripke since Amy and Sheldon got together so there could be a lot of fun to be had with that. Maybe he’ll try to steal her away.” Bowie, meanwhile, doesn’t see Kripke becoming a more permanent fixture on Big Bang. “As much as I love playing the character, I have to agree with the people on the Internet: A little Kripke goes a long way,” he says.

American Horror Story Finale Preview

Question: Can we please give us a little Gossip Girl/Dair something to keep us going before you make our hearts explode in January? You’re such a tease! —Lana
Ausiello: Good things come to those who wait… two more weeks. (Trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.)

Question: What can we expect to see in the next HIMYM episodes? — Annette
Ausiello: More Kal Penn. “We love working with Kal and I really like his character, Kevin,” EP Carter Bays tells me. “There’s a great episode coming up with him. It’s a fun little adventure with Ted, Barney and Kevin together. It’s fun seeing him in the mix.” Bays also says there’s a decent chance Ashley Williams will reappear. “We never want to let go of Victoria. And I definitely think one visit [this season] is far too few.” Agreed.

Question: You seem to be the master of all Good Wife scoop, which is awesome (or just plain good). So, I ask you: Any word if the show plans to bring back Lisa Edelstein? —Shane
Ausiello: No plans at the moment. But I’ll tell you who is returning: This person!

Question: How about some scoop on Shaw’s return to Chuck this Friday? —Joel
Ausiello: How about it, indeed! “We’ll realize that Decker and his plan has all been manipulated by Daniel Shaw from his [prison] cell,” reveals EP Chris Fedak. “We wanted to do a monster story. We wanted to do a Christmas story. Christmas is such a haunted holiday, like in the Charles Dickens tradition. So when we started thinking about this year’s Christmas story, we thought, ‘Let’s bring back a monster from our past.’ At the end of Season 3, Brandon [Routh] was such a good ‘Mwahaha’ bad guy. I was like, “We gotta bring back the ‘Mwahaha.'” Fedak calls the hour “one of our most crazy, intense” episodes ever, adding, “It’s Daniel Shaw haunting Sarah Walker. Brandon came back, and he was great. He just plays an icy killer like nobody else.”

Question: I know everyone’s talking about Deb walking in on Dex in the Dexter finale, but I want to know about the creepy intern. What’s the deal with him sending Dex the arm of his dead brother? —Steve
Ausiello: The deal is… you’ll have to wait until Season 7 to find out. Asked why he left the Louis (Josh Cooke) thread dangling in the finale, exec producer Scott Buck told me, “I think what we’re doing with Louis is setting him up for things to come.”

Question: Now that Enlightened has been (thankfully) renewed for a second season, do you know if Mike White plans to introduce a love interest for Amy? Girlfriend needs to get some. —Deb
Ausiello: I’ll let Laura Dern (via TVLine’s Michael Slezak) tackle this one. “She hasn’t had kids and she’s had a divorce, and you want to know if I feel like she’s finally going to meet somebody, and all I can say to you is, “God I hope so,” the Golden Globe nominee says with a laugh. “But I’m just not sure.  I just don’t know, even if it’s a wrapped with a neat little bow, it’s going to be tricky.”

Angel Vet Heads to Once Upon a Time!

Question: Have you heard anything about Terra Nova‘s chances at a second season? —Renee
Ausiello: I’d put them at 50/50.

Question: Can you tell me something about Episode 200 of NCIS? —Bianca
Ausiello: Sadly, I can’t. That information is under lock and key. I can, however, tell you that Sarah Jane Morris isn’t the only NCISalum returning in the episode airing Jan. 3. CBS confirms that Scott Wolf will also be back, reprising his role as Agent Stratton. “Stratton intends to finish what he started and influence some unexpected lives in the process,” teases exec producer Gary Glasberg, “including Gibbs’.”

Question: Anything on Southland? —Cory
Ausiello: Look for a very brief and mostly silent reunion between Cooper and Sherman in the Season 4 premiere (airing Jan. 17). On the work front, Sherman comes to blows with another cop (guest star Lou Diamond Phillips) over his lax attitude about protocol, while Cooper is paired with Lucy Liu’s new cop character, who requested him for a very specific reason.

Question: I’m obsessed with New Girl. Best new comedy of the season. Scoop me, please! —Dave
Ausiello: As you know, True Blood‘s Ryan Kwanten will guest star early next year as Jess’ Valentine’s Day one-night stand. But what you may not know is that the actor is a sitcom star waiting to be born. “He played off of Zooey [Deschanel] really well and just immediately got the comedy and knocked it out of the park,” raves series creator Liz Meriwether. “I was potentially distracted by staring into his eyes, but I did get past that and was genuinely laughing at pretty much everything he was doing.”

Follow Ausiello on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello For Scoop and Spoilers 24/7!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Happy Holidays! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

1. Captain says:

That’s not really surprising, Ryan Kwanten is pretty much the comic relief of True Blood.

2. Ugh says:

I’m so tired of Chair/dair spoilers. There’s no point in giving fans spoilers if you’re going to be biased to a fanbase.

• florence says:

Exactly. It’s mostly the press that’s pushing the Dair thing, wouldn’t hurt to stay imparcial once in a while.

• Bella says:

Um, I think you’ll find there are quite a lot of Dair fans that aren’t in the media. I don’t mind either way, I like Chair and Dair.

• :D says:

Maybe its because people in the media are smarter than your average 13-year old girl who love Chair because they are just “meant to be”. Yeah their are Dair fans out there they just have better things to do than spend all their time on the internet insisting that Dair is the best thing to happen to gossip girl. Even though it is.

3. matthew c says:

I just want to know if Meryl Streep’s daughter is ever coming back to The Good Wife.

4. 1mars says:

Umm….think Daisy in Bones is becoming the next Hannah, meaning, the less we hear about her the better. I am starting to lose respect for Sweet, she needs to go back to the Malukulu Islands permanently.

5. Amy says:

Ugh, Dair. I think I might faint if these two ever become something. I hate the cat and mouse games, GG plays. Everyone knows (even deep down, Dair fans) that Chuck and Blair belong together. Ever since season 2, they’ve been about each other. “Dair” is just a stupid distraction, why can’t one television show, explore a relationship for a male and female just as friends. Chair FTW.

• rebecca says:

I disagree. Chuck & Blair have run their course.. how many more times can they reunite then something comes out to make them break up. Their relationship, to me, was highschool. Now that they are older I am totally rooting for Dan & Blair.

• Danielle says:

I agree with you 100%. While Chair will most probably be endgame, they are one of the reasons I stopped watching GG. There is only so much conflict you can add to a relationship before it becomes unbelievable. If it were real life, Blair wouldn’t touch Chuck with a 50 foot long pole. For over a year I haven’t kept up with GG at ALL – and then I happened to catch a recent video someone made on youtube that focused on Dair and now it’s starting to lure me back. Out of all the relationships in the show, Dair is the most mature one, to me. Dan/Serena and Chuck/Blair were the highschool couples. Dan/Blair is what happens when people mature.

Gossip Girl creators – PLEASE make Dair happen for real. You will earn a plethora of new viewers.

• Chacha says:

Last time I checked, this isn’t real life. How is dair the most mature “relationship” when Blair hasn’t given any indication that she is romantically interested in Dan? You’re making your opinions sound like they represent all of the GG fandom. No matter who you ship, if you actually deny the FACT that Blair and Chuck will always have feelings for each other, I…..don’t know what to tell you. You can’t speak for the fandom, so you really don’t know if dair will garner a “plethora” of new viewers. A LOT of people would stop watching also. Look at both sides.

• Alice says:

Judging by the ratings, a lot of people already HAVE stopped watching:)
            I get what Dair people are talking about. If you took away Chuck, the Dan/Blair storyline looks like every romantic comedy ever made; and you would expect that ultimately the hirl would open her eyes, realize who she had right in front of her all along, fall into his arms, etc.
            But if you took away the Dan thing, the Chuck/Balir storyline is like pretty much every harlequin romance novel ever written; and you would expect the heroine to finally run off with her now redeemed anti-hero (saved by love, of course) and they have a baby and live happily ever after.
            But since both Dan AND Chuck are in the story at the same time, you are going to have to modify one of them. Or you cold kill someone off. Or she could do the perennially unsatisfying “I choose me, jerks” ending and ride off alone. I don’t really watch much anymore- starting at Juliet, the “sneaky blonde” of the season plots weren’t really thrilling me- but that third ending is the only one that would piss me off. Just pick someone already.

• Ashley says:

There are a lot more Chair fans out there than Dair fans. This is evident by the fact that the win almost every poll and Chair related topics trend on Twitter all the time.

Those people that watch for that couple would no longer watch. They would lose more people than they would gain.

Plus, it’s gotten to the point where nothing much will probably help the ratings. What keeps GG going is the huge amount of people who they know watch online and the huge online fandom.

Dair is not the most realistic or mature relationship.

How believable is it that two people from completely different social backgrounds and with completely different ideals end up together? Chuck/Blair come from similar backgrounds, they understand each other, know each other better than anyone, and most importantly they love each other.

Nothing is going to change the fact that Blair doesn’t love Dan. The most he’ll ever be to her is a rebound if they ever happen, and that’s sad for Dan and he deserves better.

• Carrie says:

Lol no.

• Allie says:

Yeah, even most DB shippers seem to recognize that Chuck and Blair will end up together. I don’t care if they take a few detours in the meantime, I just want it to be interesting or at least watchable. (Dan and Blair don’t qualify, seeing as how they’re the anti-sex)

• Lori says:

100% AGREE. What is with this site and Dair spoilers? I come here every time he tweets, hoping to see something about Chuck and Blair. I guess I need to find a new site that isn’t clearly biased.

• Violet says:

Yeah um, deep down I know that Chuck and Blair are contrived, abusive, tainted and boring as all hell as they keep going in circles. All the media praise has been for Dair this season and last, so you might want to rethink your ‘everyone’ stance.

Dare to Dair. <3

• Media are idiots says:

The “media”? Don’t speak for all of the media.

• Ashley says:

Oh please. One or two sites liking Dair means nothing.

There are more Chair fans, it doesn’t matter what you believe. There’s a reason they win all the polls and have so many fans on all the sites.

• Ana Muller says:

Agree with everything you just said.

6. Saint Alicia says:

Thanks for TGW, NCIS and Southland scoop. Really wish TGW would scale back on the Eli plots though; unless it directly relates to Alica/Peter I’m not particularly interested.
    Also, could you maybe dig up some Criminal Minds or Mentalist spoilers for next week? And is it too early to ask about Mad Men?

• Saint Alicia says:

By the by, Aus, could the “under lock and key” NCIS info have anything to do with the very spoiler-y, yet unconfirmed (source page on facebook has since become “unavailable,” though there is a screen grab) reveal that– (spoiler spoiler spoiler, but take with a silo of salt, people)
      –the notorious Ari will be back for the 200th ep? And it’s new scenes (for flashbacks) not recycled footage? That’d be pretty huge (assuming it’s true). Hope it is though, Ari was pretty kickass (aside from the whole murdering Kate thing).

• Tia says:

I second the love for Ari, not only because he’s the only person I actually believed was a match for Gibbs, but because Rudolf Martin was such an amazing actor. I wish they would do some flashbacks, even if only to show why Ziva loved her brother so much. There had to some good times to compare to the bad!

7. Natasha says:

Loving the Vamp diaries and Greys scoop :) thanks Ausiello

8. UJ says:

Deep down while Chuck and Blair seem destined to be together. I wonder if the same care has been taken with Serena and Dan? Bias or not, it does seem that writers like to #$%@! the fanbase shippers. I just wish they made a choice to put one ship out of its misery.

• Amelia says:

I haven’t liked Serena for a long time now. I want Dan to have a happy ending, but I don’t want to see him end up with that harpy. Unfortunately, aside from a convenient new love interest, there’s no other person he has history with, unless they bring back She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named from Haiti.

• Svenja says:

Agreed.
        I used to looooove Serena.
        But somehow I cannot stand her character anymore.
        I don’t know what it is, but the writing for her has ruined it.
        Dan is one of my fav characters on the show.

• sandra says:

ugh if bringing back Vanessa is what it takes to end Dair and keep Dan away from Serena… I never I’d say this but I’m on board.

• Ashley says:

I love Dan/Serena. Dair is so annoying, honestly. It’s completely onsided and it’s so obvious Chuck/Blair are going to end up together. It’s a wast of time. And Dan is starting to annoy me, and I’ve never had a problem with him before. Him and Serena belong together in my opinion, and he’s so blind right now.

9. Dessy says:

Dair=ew.

• Petra says:

Couldn’t agree more! I really don’t get people who like Dair. They bore me to tears. If the writers have a brain they would bring back Chair cause that’s the only part of the show that’s ever been interesting.

10. Messi says:

So you need to make Stefan the most selfish character in the show in order to justify Elena’s decision to be with Damon? Classy. Let’s ruin Stefan, and make Elena the poor, abused girl who sleeps with her ex’s brother thus destroying their eternal bond. Poor Elena indeed. Go Delena!

• Melinda says:

I agree with you. I think if they’re going to have Damon and Elena sleep together it should be because she falls for him for who he is, not because of a betrayal by Stefan.

• Jenn C says:

I think Elena has had feelings for Damon long before Ripper Stefan and his loss of humanity. She has just tried to bury them down because she loves Stefan. Yeah, this “betrayal” will probably make her even angrier and she’ll become even closer to Damon, but I really think that eventually, she and Damon will both learn exactly why Stefan backed out on their plan, and then they’ll feel guiltier than ever about their feelings for each other. I actually find this triangle to be so incredibly intense, and I’m fine with Damon and Elena not acting on their feelings right now. I am one of those who loves Elena with both Stefan AND Damon (like Katherine said, there’s nothing wrong with loving them both! LOL) and I’m just content to watch the relationship continue to evolve between all three of them

11. Melinda says:

I just recently becamse obsessed with The Vampire Diaries (thanks to being sick and needing something to watch on Netflix for a week) and I cannot wait for it to return on January 5th. The chemistry between Nina/Paul and Nina/Ian is tantalizing. And, don’t get me started on the amazing talent of Nina in potraying Elena and Katherine. Not to mention that I continually yearn to see Damon become the hero. Plus, I love the Character Caroline; she is such an innocent character but yet finds a backbone when necessary. I can’t wait for her storyline on Jan 12th!

• Kari says:

Every single thing about this post is 100% correct, but especially how great Nina Dobrev is. I am constantly impressed by how easy it is to tell the difference between the who characters (unless we’re not meant to).

Also, Caroline is amazing :) :) :)

• Jenn C says:

I absolutely agree as well! And I agree about Nina, in the mid season finale, I could totally tell that it was Katherine at Homecoming and not Elena, because I could tell something was off about her LOL Nina does a great job, when she’s Katherine, she has this swagger about her that’s very distinctive. And I love love love that the writers made Caroline a vampire. I thought she was fun during season 1, but I didn’t really care about her all that much. In season 2, she quickly turned into one of my faves, and now I would be positively devastated if she was ever killed off

• Bad Breaker says:

Too funny. The same thing happened to me. I was checking out Netflix streaming and saw TVD’s earlier seasons. So I decided to see what all the fuss was about and now I’m hooked.

12. Meg says:

Dear Ausiello: I beg of you to lay off the Dan/Blair and Chuck/Blair spoilers for a while. It’s not that a mind reading the spoilers, it is that “fans” on BOTH sides of this little love triangle absolutely take over the comments section and act like immature, insulting children.

It really makes it difficult to discuss all of the other shows in your column.

• Larc says:

What spoilers? I haven’t seen any real spoilers in this column in longer than I can remember. It’s usually incidental info that’s pretty much stuff nobody is trying to conceal. I think Ausiello is afraid his sources will stop talking to him if he ever tells anything really juicy.

• J says:

THIS. I feel like they attack everything that even mentions gossip girl with their chuck/blair or dan/blair bias

• Magically Suspicious says:

Amen!

13. Adam says:

Yay for Dair! Finally! I think it’s gonna be really good. Blair should move on from Chuck, then Louis and the finale is full of Dair, I hope so! Quality storytelling!

14. WAIT says:

Ok so is Justin Chatwin not coming back to Shameless at all???? Can someone please clarify… I mean he isnt in the promos sure, but I havent seen anything saying he WASNT coming back… argh…. SHAMLESS

• Bad Breaker says:

Have you seen the Christmas song that Wm H Macy wrote and the whole cast sings? It’s great…very non-PC and irreverent as you would expect from Shameless. I mention this because Justin Chatwin is right there with the rest of the cast. Maybe that’s a good omen.

15. Ruby says:

i don’t like this directions on Vampire Diaries. i am Stelena, but i know that Delena is going to happen and the problem is not even that. its what they are doing to Stefan and to Damon! Stefan was in compulsion of Klaus when he was ripper and when he did that bad things and i think now Plec wants to make him bad! not care for anyone? that is stupid. another one, Damon hero? i liked hi better on seasons 1 and 2 when he was a bad/good not hero!! and hello, Stefan sacrificed himself for Damon, and Elena forgets that!

• Lynnette says:

Agreed!

• wednesday says:

You took the words right out of my mouth. I hate the way they are going with Stefan’s character as well. It’s like all of a sudden Elena got amnesia! I wanted to slap the crap out of her in the last episode when they had her tell Damon we’ll just let him go! WTF! Hello, she saw him try to kill himself when he was fighting Klaus’s compulsion to hurt her. She also saw him try to fight it off a second time and then she saw Klaus tell him to shut off his humanity. Am I really to believe that after everything that Elena and Stefan have been through they had her tell him that he was going to lose her if he didn’t snap out of it. In just 2 episodes, snap out of it or you lose me. Give me a break. After all the s*** Damon has pulled they’ll have her forgive him, but Stefan messes up this one time with her and she tells Damon they’ll let him go. That is so out of character for the Elena that I had grown to love. They are now going to turn her into a slut that I won’t be able to stand. I hope Stefan hooks back up with Katherine. She may lie about alot of things, but she has always told Stefan that she loves him even if he never believed her.

• Bad Breaker says:

I loved badass Damon of Season 1. He rocked !

• Kristi says:

The only reason that I give Elena a break on being mad at Stefan is because they do think that Stefan betrayed them. She doesn’t know why he did it. I feel like if he had come back after homecoming and said they were going to kill Damon if he didn’t stop him, then Elena would have understood. There is also the matter of Stefan still left. He chose to pursue his revenge instead of rejoining Elena in Mystic Falls. She also gave him a lot of leeway before she said we have to let him go. Despite his noble reasons for some of these offenses, you have to look at it from her perspective. Stefan left Mystic Falls without even a word. Elena thought for two months that he might be dead. When she finally got to talk to him, he told her he didn’t want to be with her, see her, or talk to her anymore. I know some of the following things were done under compulsion, but remember Stefan broke through the compulsion for Damon, but he couldn’t do the same for Elena when it mattered. Stefan killed two people in front of Elena, fed on Elena, taunted her, said horrible things to her, and all around treated her like he didn’t give a damn. Then Stefan saves Klaus and steals those coffins, thereby placing her and everyone she loves in even more danger by adding a vengeful Klaus to the mix. Again I know, he did it to save Damon, but she doesn’t know that. I think when someone repeatedly tells you to let them go in a horribly cruel way, then you have the right to move on. I get why the sacrifices that Stefan has made should change things for Damon, but I think Elena is entitled to let Stefan go after all that she has put up with. Even when they find out the truth, I would have no problem with Elena still letting him go. I would however judge Damon harshly for doing the same thing.

16. Jenn says:

Woohoo Dair!! SO EXCITED FOR JANUARY!!

17. Ruby says:

i wanted to say i liked him! not hi! lol

18. Ruby says:

by the way, when we gonna have some scoop on Supernatural? i nedd some spoilers!

19. Michael says:

I am really looking forward to January 3rd NCIS because its on my Birthday

20. luli says:

For the Terra Nova fans there is a twitition goin on in the internet here is the link http://bit.ly/tD68Jq

21. Christi says:

I just want to say THANK YOU for the info on Downton Abbey! I’m so excited for the second season!

22. rachael says:

I miss Greys :(

23. Hiccup says:

Dear Aus,

Please give Gossip Girl its own AA already so the few of us who couldn’t give a rat’s behind about it don’t have to sift through all the posts about it to get to the stuff we care about.

Sincerely,

The 1 Percent

24. Whatever says:

After 7.5 seasons the best storyline they can come up with for MerDer that warrants a spoiler is that they have sex? Looks like Ms. Rhimes has figured out how to keep the MD fans at bay. I am hoping the spoilers that PD will not be there a full S9 are true. Want him to move along to better things.

25. Michael says:

I heard Shannon and Kelly will be back for it

26. Danielle says:

I can’t stand Tyler and Caroline anymore. Bring Matt and Caroline back, that’s true love and I hate how the writers seem to just forget about them.

• Nah, I won't say my name says:

He was an ASSHOLE to her.

• Ashley says:

Matt had two chances and dumped her twice. The first time he still had feelings for Elena and took her for granted, and the second time he freaked out about her being a vampire and acted like a total dick. He doesn’t deserve a third chance.

27. Aussie says:

Ok so shonda and co think they are keeping us mer/der fans quiet by giving us more super sexy scenes but until the spoiler of baby or pregnant are muttered we ain’t gonna shut up. As for PD maybe only doing half of season 9 I want that to be baloney and he signs for the full season and for him to ride out the show that has made him a household name.

• chris says:

As a former C/A fan, I have the opposite complaint. C/A are never given ANY sexy times and Shonda’s imposition of the three docs and a baby/CAM thing into the show is jusk ICKY. If they are going to put a lesbian relationship on the show, then let the girls stand or fail on their own. Insulting to put a man in the middle of their relationship.

28. Jake says:

I tend to really love to read your spoilers..but I agree with some of the other people on here. Recently Ask Ausiello has become a biased waste of time, Vampire Diaries LAME EMO DRAMA IMO, yet gets three questions answered. Gossip Girl BLUCK…Can’t you give us some good information? Everyone should have a fair turn in getting some scoop on their favorite shows.

29. Elle says:

Looking forward to Greys coming back.

I really like both JFD (Sweets) and CG (Daisy) on Bones, but I am really bored with their scenes. It is just the same thing over and over. Daisy should have a better storyline with Sweets than just this. They are using her more to cover ED’s shorter work schedule, but I really think they could do more with her than what they have. They are really getting on my nerves.

Hopefully, the writers are more creative in this episode and it is not another “can’t control themselves” scene.

30. AngelMoonGirl says:

Ugh. Seriously? I’m SO sick of Gibbs stories on NCIS. It used to be that they were pretty good with giving other characters time to shine and be the hero, but lately Gibbs is center stage ALL. THE. TIME, always saving the day, always being the team’s “daddy”… it’s getting boring. Also, I’m so irritated that Tony/Ziva have barely any time to interact. Where’s Tiva this season??

• Michael says:

Well gibbs is the star of the show and beside at least he didn’t have 6 season just about him like Ziva did I swear its like the rename the show Ziva and her sidekicks.

As far as Tiva So many of the REAL NCIS fan sent letter to stop having Ziva make a ass out of Tony or we were going to stop watching Tiva almost got NCIS pull off the air

31. em says:

-Thanks for the TVD spoilers. I’m really quite fond of Rebekah, and although I usually consider myself a Delena fan, I don’t actually care where the Delena/Stelena goes right now.
    -I don’t know if I can take any more Dair spoilers. I don’t want to get my hopes up. But if Chuck wakes up after the accident and doesn’t remember anything about becoming a better man, I will laugh my butt off. Because the writing is getting ridiculous.
    -Last week’s Chuck promo got me really excited. For a season that’s been relatively uninteresting, I know Shaw’s return will kick things up a notch.
    -I keep putting Downtown Abbey on the back burner. I should get on that soon since a new season’s coming up.

32. kamran says:

seriouly deas just one question every time i looked at this sit for spoilers but unfortnately i dnt find ne itz lke who iz aussielo kidding tvd and goosip girl things dat r printed ova hea not at all feels lke spoilers itz stupid of ausssilo the fact iz dat does aussielo nos wats he talking about, the fact iz dat he doesnt no ne spoilers on tvd and gossip girl itz just simple heading, so bottom line aussielo if u thnk u hav real soilers which contains more dan a single line dan please tell us n stop being biased

33. Marc says:

I can’t wait for Southland to start again – one of the best shows on TV!

34. lola says:

someone is obsessing over new girl? i can’t even.. it’s just the most snoozing comedy everrrrrrrr.. zzz.

35. Niah says:

No Lisa plans right now for TGW. Too bad. She owned that role.

36. Svenja says:

Thanks for the NCIS, Gossip Girl, TBBT and HIMYM spoilers.

NCIS sounds interesting. Although I want this episode to be EJ’s last one, I am kinda curious how she survived this.
    Also Stratton influencing several lifes sounds intriguing. He tried to kill Tony, right? Maybe he’ll try again. I wonder what kind of an impact he will have on Gibbs.

Gossip Girl: just one word. I am a dair-pro, so I am definitely excited.

TBBT: He will try to steal Amy away? Oh gosh episode come faster.

HIMYM: Kal Penn is nice, though his character is kinda boring. I hope the episode with him and the men will change that. Looking forward to it.

37. emy26 says:

how about you give something on fringe next week michael?

38. fl*ky says:

Pls give us some spoilers on the mentalist

39. jenn says:

People asking for SECOND SEASON Spoilers for Downton Abbey? WHY? Season 2 is already over. Find a way to watch it. Be creative people. Now, if there is a spoiler for the Downton Abbey Christmas special, I’d like to read that.

40. Ana Muller says:

All shows I watch have been pissing me off, More Daisy? More Kevin? More Dair? Maybe I should just stop watching TV altogether.

41. luvi says:

thanks aus for the dair scoop am so excited dair is my favorite couple of all time.I cant wait love them

42. roxie says:

Thanks for those scoop. I can’t wait the Damon/Elena sexy times! These two have to give into their desir! yay! Although, I think I’m pretty much done with Gossip Girl. The way the writers keeps Chuck/Blair appart is getting ridiculous, there were the best part of the show! And Dan/Blair are so cliché, it hurts. zzz

43. Michael says:

Here what I am thinking will happen on NCIS EJ will be found safe and alive and help the team take down that group that hunting her and her uncle.

Ray comes back for Ziva and they get engaged and she quit NCIS to join the CIA to be with Ray and they get sent on a mission to somewhere that deal with the group that after EJ and NCIS has to save her and Ray and Ziva become a CIA/NCIS Liaison officer.

That way EJ can become a main star on the show and be with Tony and Ziva can be on the show and still be with ray and ALL the fans win

44. sarah says:

Love the Vampire Diaries scoop!! All of it!!
    So glad that Derek is back to McDreamy, was not liking him as Mcmeany

45. Andrea says:

Jason is funny on true blood. But I think the comic relief would come from more Lafayette or Pam than anyone else

46. KenBud says:

HOMELAND: No one is asking why Saul FAILED THE LIE DETECTOR TEST earlier in the season. Remember they asked him if he ever sold secrets and the lie detector went crazy. Even the guy submitting it looked up and thought “uh-oh” ….. then Saul went crazy trying to get out of there to help Carrie. I think he came back later and passed, but they whole shows was talking about how people can trick those tests.

Did i imagine all this?? Did I miss a resolution???

47. dee says:

omg! justified, i can’t wait for it to come back and you just made the waiting 1,000 times harder. pulling my hair out now!

48. gavrielle says:

because the episode ends with Callie escorting a blindfolded Arizona to ???? Do not leave in suspense

49. Monty says:

Gahhh thanks for the TGW scoop. Early Christmas present! Amy is fabulous.

50. aj says:

I too started watching TVD on Netflux and now I am hooked! Love Elena with Damon!! Hope they continue to explore their relationship and Damon’s humanity.