NCIS' Ziva Faces Criminal Minds' JJ in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals

Good news for fans of CBS procedurals: At least one of the network’s sexy leading ladies is guaranteed a spot in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament. The bad news? It’ll come at the expense of one of her Eye Network counterparts.

Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Concludes

Yes, folks, we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Criminal Minds‘ Jennifer “JJ” Jareau entering the single-elimination Quarterfinals of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Continue!

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming week, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Stephen says:

Voted for the most beautiful character on TV – Ziva David.

2. Kadence says:

I wonder if the actors feel objectified by these polls?

I kinda feel sorry for the losers. Even though we are voting for “characters” and not actors.

3. Lina says:

im going with what zivafanaticcc said on page two

4. NCISloverr says:

i think we should all go with what zivafanaticc said and ignore micheal. he obviously just wants attention and we’re giving it to him. lets just ignore him so he can grow up. if he was a true ncis fan, he would respect all aspects of the show AND the characters. and especially not be recist against them. if he wants trouble he can go get ripped up in the CBS forums. not here. we all love ziva and he is the only one stirring up trouble. we all know the truth about ncis and ziva so why should we care what you think? thats awesome buddy. good to have your backwards racist opinion. but please, go share it somewhere else. it doesnt belong with ziva lovers.

• Michael says:

See that right there proven Im more mature then you because when ever someone said something that you and Tiva fan don’t like we called racist Stuipd and You say to Ignore them well guess what that show how immature you are.

I am a True NCIS fan unlike you Hell you don’t even know what I know about NCIS so do me a favro and shut up and let me say what I want to say I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH so love it or leave it

• NCISloverr says:

hahah it entertains me to read your little hissy fits. and being a tiva fan has nothing to do with who is more crushable. i am an NCIS fan. i dont disrespect any part of the show or the characters. and at least i can use correct grammar. you can say what you want, i know you have free speech so dont talk to me like im an idiot. be careful what you say to other people dear boy. because karma dear, is goig to come back and bite you on the butt. say what you want but starting now, no one is listening or agreeing. have a wonderful day chap.

• Svenja says:

Well, no one accuses anti Ziva people of being racist. But your comment on page one claiming Ziva would be an Iraqui (she isn’t) who hates Americans was just racist.
        There is nothing to discuss about it.
        Freedom of speech. Yeah sure, but stick with the truth.

5. ray says:

boom shacka lacka

6. kirsten says:

Boycott Crazy Michael.

If we ignore him – maybe he will slink away.

And even this posting is more recognition than he/she deserves.

7. Adam says:

Voted for Ziva. She’s not perfect – but, pretty darn close in my book.

8. Michael says:

Im sorry im so sick and tried of having to defind myself with I know I am right

• tonyluver says:

Poor MIchael! I used to be a nasty smelly messy ANTI like you. I changed my mind because I realized I was delusional. Of course, my medication has helped me to realize the truth. AND THE TRUTH IS I LOVE ZIVA! My doctors said it was a lack of hormones factored with my creeping old age. I am glad I found help and saw the light. I have given up on Tibbs. One day you will too!

• HugsTony says:

This quite possibly is the most mean-spirited, nasty, hateful and vile comment I have ever read, anywhere. And I have lurked on the CBS Forum. And people call anti Ziva fans nasty. It’s posts like the above that show the pro Ziva fans in a really bad light. I know most fans of the character aren’t that nasty, but unfortunately everyone who loves her gets dumped into the same pile. Why is it OK to be so insulting to a real person for not liking a pretend person? Don’t take it so personally. Relax and enjoy the different opinions. It is possible to have civil discussions with all sides of any subject.

• Let's clear this up says:

The rabid Tiva/Ziva fans always turn it personal. They really can’t see the difference between attacking real people and attacking a fictional character. There are some very clear-headed Tiva and/or Ziva fans, but they’re pretty much outnumbered or don’t want to get into anything.

• woodcatss says:

Ziva is numero uno!!!!!

• Jules says:

Thank you, I ship Tiva & adore Ziva – but I am loathe to be lumped with the more radical shippers. There are extremist in both groups – pros & antis.

It’s the extremist on both sides that turn this ugly. I would like to think if they were out of the picture, the fandom would be a more enjoyable place.

We could respectfully agree to disagree & move on down the road.

• lizzie says:

Actually, the first personal remarks were made by Pepper and Jimbob yesterday, both of whom appear to be of the anti-Ziva persuasion. Just thought I should clear that up, Let’s clear this up. And I think JJ is lovely, but Ziva gets my vote this round.

• Svenja says:

Outnumbered? If that were true, Ziva would be losing and Cote wouldn’t have gotten contracted for two more seasons this year (and wouldn’t have made it through the first round). Ziva will make it to the semi-finals. That is an accomplishment and proves that a lot of people love the character. So no, we aren’t outnumbered because we beat fandoms plus Ziva-antis. That’s just a fact. I am not saying she’s gonna win this because Kate Beckett is more popular than Ziva. But still, we aren’t outnumbered by antis at all.

And now a general comment:

Gosh, guys it’s almost Christmas… this is just a poll. Not even a spoiler. I think we should calm down (including me).
            I am going to quote Chris Waild (NCIS writer) here:
            “ChrisWaild Christopher J. Waild
            #NCIS fans may have their differences, but during this holiday season I think we can all come together in the spirit of #JimmySweatervest”

• Let's clear this up says:

Proof positive that you either have bad reading comprehension or you just skim and pick out words that suit you. I said the clear-headed Tiva fans are outnumbered (meaning outnumbered by the psychos). Good thing one of those clear-headed fans understood what I was saying (hence the clear-headed epithet).

• Svenja says:

Sorry, I am not a native speaker. Somehow I comprehended it wrong. Thanks for clearing it up “let’s clear this up”.
            I am taking it back.
            Well, I am not really taking it back because it is the truth, but you know…in that context.
            Merry Christmas to all of those who love NCIS

9. zivaluvr says:

Ziva rocks!

10. H_C says:

These polls are clearly about the shows & not who is better looking! You only have to look at the men’s version to prove this, I mean come on there is no way in a million years that leroy jethro gibbs is better looking than derek morgan! Give me a break, the guy is twice is age! And oh look what show he is in…NCIS surprise surprise! But anyway, this poll isn’t very realistic and JJ is way prettier than Ziva :)

• Julie says:

That’s YOUR opinion thank you, I find JJ good looking (and the actress when she is blonde and have long hair) but she doesn’t have the “thing” that would make her look beautiful and gorgeous to my eyes. Ziva/Cote is absolutely stunning, she is gorgeous with and without any make up, you can do whatever you want to her hair and she is sill gonna be gorgeous and she has that thing that makes her crushable even to woman, something in her eyes, something in the way the is, I really think she is one of the most beautiful actresses on TV if not the most beautiful.

• H_C says:

Well yes it is my opinion…that’s why I gave it…I am a woman & I’m really not seeing the attraction to ziva (…in my opinion, AJ Cook is pretty full stop, has nothing to do with what colour hair she has, god I wish I had even the slightest resemblance to her!

11. jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj says:

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

12. GG says:

Both women are drop dead gorgous. No arguing that point.

But being crushable is more than having a pretty face. It is having that little extra something that sets you apart from all the other pretty faces and Ziva David has that – in spades.

Ziva IS the most crushable.

13. AKA says:

Really – it’s okay for fans not to like or vote for Ziva – chill out. Stop being so nasty.

• Julie says:

Did you even take a look at the comments? You can vote for JJ if you think she is more cushable, it’s your opinion, you have yours and your reasons and we have ours and our reasons, but comments like the ones Michael posted are out of line, it’s not about who he chose to vote, it’s insulting, racist and provoking.

14. Jess says:

I love NCIS and Ziva but honestly I think Kate from Castle will win.

15. ass524 says:

Ziva!!!!!!!!!!

16. Marshall says:

It’s all about…. Ziva for me!

17. Wendell says:

I like JJ just fine, but I love Ziva.

18. gordon says:

Ziva all the way!!

19. pretendnewposter says:

Are some of you just posting over and over and making up new names just to create artificial buzz for Ziva?

• Lucia says:

you can do that?

• Let'sPretendTiva'sReallyPopular says:

How dare you accuse us of that! Tiva is VERY popular. Have you never seen how many hits our thread gets on the CBS forum???

• Rockie says:

you can comment as often as you want – and I am sure some of that is being done on BOTH sides, but you can only vote once every 12 hours, that’s the real story here.

The comments are just a bunch of hot air blowing around – here today – gone – later today.

20. Zivafanaticcc says:

am i the only one that hates the childish fighting and constant ragging on ziva? Cant we all just get along?

21. hiya says:

I don’t appreciate sites like these. This is why we have bullying, can we please just call them both beautiful and leave it at that. Peoples feelings can get hurt.

• Svenja says:

Yeah…
      somehow I am not a big fan of this poll-thing going on here anymore.
      I get the feeling this is more anti-Ziva people vs. pro-Ziva people plus a few real JJ fans poll-thingy here.

I agree. Both women are incredibly beautiful.

22. Christopher says:

Wow, some people just have to suck the fun out of everything.

I love Ziva and will continue to vote her through as far as possible.

23. notancisfan says:

This is not the only poll where it got ugly. The Abby/Scully poll was just as bad (if not worse).

I am beginning to wonder about NCIS fans in general.

• Zivafanaticccc says:

oh gosh. yes the abby vs. scully got VERY VERY bad. and it wasnt ncis fans riping on scully. it was scully fans ripping on abby! saying she was a child and things like that.

24. mike says:

My husband and I have watched NCIS from first episode.From Ice Queen.(9 years)He passed way Dec.11th and I voted for Ziva. NCIS all the way!

25. bobbie says:

I love Ziva ~kick ass Ziva! Go Ziva! Did you see her in last episode?She was awesome!!

26. Michael says:

JJ get my vote because she earn her spot on the team work hard and didn’t sleep with anyone to get to the top

27. Emily Claire says:

Ziva for the win!

28. TX Zivaism Fan says:

I wish those new writerse can come up with great Zivaisms like they did in early seasons. So far they are missing in season 9.

• Nubie says:

TX Ziva fan – you’re right. I love Ziva’s “Colloquial Snafus”. But there was one that Chis threw in there for NBK though: she said “sautéed” when trying to diganose the problem with the engine and Gibbs corrected her (on Tony’s behalf lol) by saying “fried”.

My guess is that we will see even less Zivaisms now that NCIS is in the final home stretch as a series. After all this time, she is supposed to gradually become more and more “Americanized” and therefore has learned more of the slang terminology – at least that it appears they are doing with her character.

29. Rea says:

You criminal mind guys are really childish. You know you’re going to get riped apart if you post something nasty, so why post it at all? 2nd grade people. If you don’t have something to say, don’t say it all.

• Parker says:

Actually, most of those trolls disguised as CM fans are haters from the stinky ugly “Anti-Haven” thread in CBS NCIS forum.

• Tiva fans are scary says:

stinky ugly? Maybe that comment on the young age thing isn’t so far off-base. Off course some of the adults are emotionally stuck at that level, so it’s all good.

• LOL says:

TRUE. They think they are so good but from what they are writing and how they write I could gave you names.

• Let's clear this up says:

Hmm, I’ve already been given three different names, try to care for a fourth? Everyone loves Tiva and Ziva except for a select few, right?

30. Ms. Tackytic says:

Ziva’s my girl. #1 with a bullet!

31. gibbsfan says:

if only we didnt have the avility to comment. things would be so much better.

32. Belle says:

Ziva fans: Go vote for Scully to knock Beckett out of the final!

33. RheDesign says:

The old Ziva would have been able to wipe the floor with Beckett and that Chuck chick combined, but she’s not as ass kickin’ as she used to be – shame. Still though, she’ll always be my favorite.

34. Rosalie says:

Wow, things are getting heated! I love Ziva/Cote she’s such a complex character and reallllly hot! I don’t think Tony winning has anything to do with it but I don’t think Ziva will win. Becket will win I’m sure.

35. Kyle says:

Hey micheal, ziva won. Stick that in your juicebox and SUCK IT.

36. Michael says:

So it just prove these poll are fixs

37. woodratz says:

And the WINNER is Ziva David (Cote De Pablo)! I find the Ziva David character deliciously sexy and super intelligent. Ziva David is one of the best female characters on television. Cote De Pablo is a brilliant actress.

38. lauren x says:

OMG im 13 and am not goin 2 get involved in all these “debates” but luk here ZIVA IS THE BEST lets face it she is totally cute (well thanks to cote) she is a ninja chik has so much more about her than anyone GO ZIVA nd by the ziva is obviousky better she won so there we go.

39. NONE says: