NCIS' Ziva Faces Criminal Minds' JJ in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals

Good news for fans of CBS procedurals: At least one of the network’s sexy leading ladies is guaranteed a spot in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament. The bad news? It’ll come at the expense of one of her Eye Network counterparts.

Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Concludes

Yes, folks, we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Criminal Minds‘ Jennifer “JJ” Jareau entering the single-elimination Quarterfinals of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Continue!

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming week, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (356)

• Ziva all the way! Beautiful lady played by an actress with a beautiful joy of life! =)

Comment by Deb – December 19, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder what the results would be if this was a one IP address one vote poll?

Comment by Curious – December 19, 2011 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, you can only vote once every 12 hours. This is a 48 hour poll, which means you can only vote 4 times for your favorite. Not enough for any one person to skew the results.

Comment by kathryn – December 19, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Everybody has equal opportunity to vote for their favorite character every twelve hours per IP address. I don’t see how limiting it to one vote per IP address would change the outcome. Seems like the percentages would work out the same.

Comment by Vollisar – December 19, 2011 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! Such vitriol over fictional characters of a fictional series. I sure wouldn’t want to be near any of you when you have an episode of road rage on a freeway at any given date.

Comment by lame – December 19, 2011 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, excuse me, my vote is for Ziva[you know, the fictional one]

Comment by lame – December 19, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voting for Ziva every chance I get. She’s the best female character on TV and gorgeous too!

Comment by Vollisar – December 19, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. totally.

Ziva!

Comment by Trish – December 19, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love JJ, so it’s a tough to vote against her, but Ziva gets my vote! GEAUX ZIVA!

Comment by maycey – December 19, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go jj so much better than zeva….cm may not be real but the cases are

Comment by carly – December 19, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have it completely wrong. The cases are not real (thanks god) but the FBI’s BAU is a real thing. Just like NCIS.

Comment by Julie – December 20, 2011 12:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The cases in the show are not exactly real but a lot of them are based on real cases.

Really sad to see that JJ lost. She is and always will be my favourite female character. <3

Comment by Caitlin – December 23, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Had to vote for JJ she’s so gorgeous and just plain awesome. Plus, gotta support my fellow Canadians.

Comment by Captain – December 19, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, just to clear up the misunderstanding.

NCIS is a real organization.

Criminal Minds portrays profilers from the FBI’s BAU – which is a real organization.

They are real, but we are voting on fictional characters -

Comment by Enoughalready – December 19, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore Ziva and Zivaisms because I’m a Chinese and I have same English problem like Ziva. Miss Cote de Pablo is the most beautiful woman on TV worldwide.

Comment by ncis_china – December 19, 2011 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i see “Michael” has found his way here. you need to get a life, man. or are you paid to bash ziva? hahaha pathetic.
    the other girl is cute but i will continue to vote for ziva day after day after day. she’s the only woman i won’t mind kicking my *ss (except for my mom and two sisters). i would even beg for her to. haha

Comment by notMicheal – December 19, 2011 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ gets my vote!! She’s always been beautiful but her face has matured the last few seasons and she looks even more stunning!!

Comment by likeafinewine – December 19, 2011 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I started to watch NCIS all because of beautiful Ziva.

Comment by Bill – December 19, 2011 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t speak for the other “female contenders”, but THIS one is the Real Deal. Never mind being able to put grown men in a lethal chokehold sans pistal (Did you SEE that craziness on Newborn King??!!)……the woman is more “crushable” than most of the MALE tv counterparts. She’s already proven that she is the complete package – Beautifully put together. You GO, girl!!!!

Comment by Nubie – December 19, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry Nubie, you’ve just described a cartoon character, which is exactly what that stunt on Newborn King looked like. She missed the guy when she had an open shot and he wasn’t looking. FAIL. She shoots like a maniac with two guns (HAH) and doesn’t even nick the guy. FAIL. Then this tiny little thing puts him in a choke hold with her legs… cartoon… total cartoon. I like cartoons, but not on my live-action dramas, you know?

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 20, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • To: “Let’s-clear-this-up”-even-though-we-can’t-because-you-were-too-chicken-to-use-your-real-Anti Ziva-handle:

Well if you feel that way about it, why don’t you simply contact Chris Walid? After all, he wrote the episode. Just about everyone who watched it and commented on it publicly LOVED the ep. It has to do with him, not “Ziva”. Ziva is a the character created for the show. There WAS no failure in what Ziva was created to do for that particular episode. She carried it out – to PERFECTION – according to the script’s blueprint. But the same goes for ALL of your so-called “cartoon” characters on TV, as you call them. Also, a person’s “Size” has NOTHING to do with how well they can take out their enemy. You often have to be smarter than your opponent, and quicker or more adept at strategizing your plan of attack. Ziva’s character does that BETTER than just about any of them. Even Gibbs said HE wouldn’t mess with Ziva.

I get the feeling you have a hard time separating varying degrees of fiction. Perhaps you ought to STOP watching so much “cartoon television” and pick up a book instead.

Comment by Nubie – December 20, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh sweetie, I’m not an anti-Ziva fan, I’m an anti-crazyfanaticalTivafan, because you guys are scary and have the reputation to back that up. Chris Walid wrote a perfect episode, with that scene being an exception, but is acceptable for drama’s sake. To say that she was fantastic in it when she missed the frickin’ open shot and couldn’t the broad side of a barn is ludicrous. But crazyTivaFanatics like you can’t see anything but “kickass” Ziva as perfect. I prefer her when she’s more human. I highly doubt Gibbs is afraid of her, that’s just you projecting again. I’m afraid I don’t watch cartoons, just that I expect cartoon characters in my cartoons when I watch them. Thanks for the suggestion about the book, I prefer e-books for now, easier to store.

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 20, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • mstictac is that you?

Comment by Julie – December 20, 2011 10:03 AM PDT
        • Oh and Nubie, see if you can reply without insulting the other poster; it negates everything you say due to the desperation. Can’t defend the character, attack the critic.

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 20, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hi sweetie Ceindreadh!

Do you have any new TIBBS slash fanfiction I can share with my family and friends for the holidays? I bet you do you delicious Irish TIBBS fan. I’m licking my lips.

Love always your biggest fan,

Ana from N.

Comment by ann nebraswelfareho – December 20, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the ugliest person in this entire poll is Ziva….

Comment by ana – December 19, 2011 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • An, merry Christmas!

Comment by Ziva_rocks – December 20, 2011 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS EVERTHING I’M NOT!!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS THAT SKINNY, SMART & BEAUTIFUL. BUT I AM OVERWEIGHT. I LIVE IN THE MIDWEST. ALL WE DO HERE IS EAT BAD THINGS. I AM TRYING TO STAY ON MY DIET. ZIVA GIVES ME HOPE! I WISH I WAS ZIVA. I LOVE COTE!!!!!!!

Comment by Ann Nebraswelfareho – December 20, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH MY HUSBAND WOULD TAKE ME BACK!!!

Comment by Ann Nebraswelfareho – December 20, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ ! Because Kate was killed off and Ziva replaced her :(

Comment by Glen – December 19, 2011 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well its not zivas fault if sasha alexander wanted out of ncis?

voted mossad ninja!

Comment by leul – December 20, 2011 01:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The best thing ever happened to NCIS was Sasha A’s decision to abandon the show. NCIS won’t be this popular without Ziva David.

Comment by bankston – December 20, 2011 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. And Sasha seems to love her series Rizzoli & Isles. There she is one of two main stars, while on NCIS she was always going to be third or fourth fiddle.

I am sure if given the opportunity to return to NCIS as Kate – Sasha would smile beautifully and say no thanks.

It was her choice to leave NCIS and from what I read in interviews she was thrilled with the way Kate was taken out – she didn’t want any doors left open for a possible return.

That’s what I love about Sasha – she knows what she wants and does it. Doesn’t hurt being married to a billionaire either.

Comment by JJ – December 20, 2011 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh I agree with you here JJ.
          I was darn sad when she left. I loved Kate, but now I am able to enjoy Sasha on Rizzoli & Isles and Cote on NCIS.
          Sasha knew what she wanted. She left which probably wasn’t easy for her. The way they wrote the Kate character outta the show was one of the most horrifying, but also memorable moments on television. It was cruel, shocking and kinda epic. Sasha doesn’t hate the show or the cast and crew. No, I believe she would come back for flashbacks or something because she is not the kinda person that would leave them hanging.
          I kinda admire her, although I used to be pretty upset a few years ago. I love Sasha Alexander, I love Cote de Pablo…

Comment by Svenja – December 20, 2011 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote will always go to “Ziver”

Comment by silencero – December 20, 2011 12:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate it when I have to choose between two characters that I adore, but Ziva’s my all-time favorite so… sorry, JJ.

Comment by Stephanie – December 20, 2011 12:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote…………………ZIVA!!!!!

Comment by lovencis – December 20, 2011 01:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will always vote for the beautiful Ziva David

Comment by ziverfan – December 20, 2011 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about someone update these brackets? Oh, and I voted for JJ.

Comment by Tay – December 20, 2011 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. always & forever. Ziva.

Comment by markMywords – December 20, 2011 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva should only be up against Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Super Girl, or other cartoon caricature super heros since. that’s how she’s written too.

Comment by AKA – December 20, 2011 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bless your heart!

Comment by ncis.ziva.fan – December 20, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMAN kinda of unfair to JJ that she up agaesn’t a cartoon

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and she would kick their asses too!

Comment by batgirl – December 20, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voted for the spectacular Ziva.

Cote is the reason I started to watch NCIS, fell in love with the show and fell in love with Ziva.

Comment by James – December 20, 2011 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one is easy…. I love Ziva to death.
    But I’ll be in trouble if she’s up against Kate in the finals.

Comment by Nina – December 20, 2011 04:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The way things are going, I wouldn’t be surprised if the final was Ziva vs. Kate. And yes, not an easy choice there. Ziva is my #1 favorite but Kate is a very close second.

Comment by Stephanie – December 21, 2011 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the beautiful Ziva.

Cote is an awesome actress – she brings this character to life -

Comment by Dusty Rose – December 20, 2011 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • people are seriously mean. Just because you’re hiding behind a computer screen that doesn’t give you the right to talk poorly about someone. Grow up already.
    Ziva all the way! <3

Comment by Steph – December 20, 2011 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i really hope this doesnt turn into the way people were talking about abby in the abby vs. scully battle. honestly peolpe? do we need to go back to kindergarten here? Treat others the way you would want to be treated. It doesnt matter if they are are characters on a tv show, the rules still apply. So stop bashing ziva and being racist (Micheal) before you get yourself hurt! i wouldnt be surprised if you get attacked by a mob of crazed NCIS fans tonight. wouldnt be surprised at all. but seriously, stop ragging on ziva. it doesnt show your powerful it just shows what a whiny little bitch you are. so please stop acting like a little schoolgirl, and grow a pair. Thank you, and have a nice day :)

Comment by Zivafanaticccc – December 20, 2011 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ohhh!!! You just got poned!! NCIS style!! Yeah zivafanaticcc!!

Comment by Sarah – December 20, 2011 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i have to agree with this chick here. and if you look around, the only one who’s causing trouble is micheal! lets just not even give him the time of day. all he wants is attention so lets just ignore him! if he wants trouble he can go post his hatred for ziva on the CBS forums. he’ll get ripped apart over there! who’s with in? lets just ignore him!

Comment by Bryan – December 20, 2011 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 100% agreement here.

Comment by Nina – December 20, 2011 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i couldnt have said it better myself.

Comment by Annabanna – December 20, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahaahaaahha!! zivafanaticcc that just made my daayy!! hahahahhaah

Comment by Sophie – December 20, 2011 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’ve just summed up everything I wanted to say and more in one paragraph!

Comment by Andrea – December 20, 2011 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch NCIS back when it was a part of Jag I watch NCIS when it was Gibbs Tony Abby and Kate as well as Ducky ( Still the best team ever) I watch NCIS when there was talk of Mark leaving the show after his fight with the writers.

I AM A OPEN MINDED NCIS FAN I see things as they are not what I want to see Everyone who has a cop in the family knows that Ziva is to blame for Kate death just as much as Ari.

I voted for JJ because she not perfect she not shoved down our thoart since season 3 like Ziva was and unlike Ziva JJ respect her team and does not sleep with every man she meet like Ziva has

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Ziva’s slept with every man she’s met, then she’s slept with Gibbs, McGee, Fornell, Agent Sacks… to sum it up, many men, including that bastard Saleem, and she hasn’t. Yes, you can say Ziva’s to blame as much as Ari for Kate’s death, but she redeemed herself by KILLING HER HALF-BROTHER (the only real family member she had left, mind you) TO SAVE GIBBS. Get real, dude. Ziva isn’t evil. She’s beautiful and brave – she almost sacrificed herself to let Tony and McGee leave Somalia. Look at every single time Ziva has saved a team member and you can see that your argument sucks and everything is against you.

Comment by Andrea – December 20, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t see how having a cop in your family has anything to do with what happened. Ziva has nothing to do with that, she is not responsible for her brother’s actions. She had no idea he was evil and wanted to make his father suffer. If Ziva is to blame for anything it’s for believing that her brother was innocent after the facts (but Kate was already dead anyway).

Comment by Julie – December 20, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hey micheal. you might wana take zivafanaticcc’s advice on this one. your going to get yourself mobbed by crazy ncis fans bud

Comment by yuppp – December 20, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • sorry….they’re *ZIVA* fans first for the most part & NCIS fans after that

Comment by michael – December 20, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • well duh. NCIS fans vote for ziva. simple common sense. you need some.

Comment by yuppp – December 20, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • THIS NCIS fan will never vote for Ziva – unless it’s in a poll for what character needs to be killed off.

Comment by no way – December 20, 2011 08:33 PM PDT
        • Well, I started getting obsessed with NCIS when Ziva wasn’t even on the show.
          Just because Ziva is my fav character, it doesn’t mean I am not enjoying the show as a whole.

Comment by Svenja – December 21, 2011 02:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • They really don’t have anything to say since they are completely obsessed by Ziva. It’s the only thing they talk about, they should say thank you, because without her they wouldn’t have anything to discuss.

Comment by LOL – December 21, 2011 10:49 AM PDT
  • Beck… Ooooooops :D

Comment by Ribac – December 20, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yep, clearly never watched NCIS. Ziva is a naturalized American who was born and raised in ISRAEL not Iraq. She did not kill Kate, her half brother did, who she later killed in order to save Gibbs. Whether you like it or not, she is here to stay. In my opinion she compliments this team. All team members bring in something and that is what makes this team so good.
    Don’t like it? Take your hate somewhere else. I don’t understand what the fun is in stalking these kind of polls just to spew hate about a fictional character, not to mention her fans, anyway. I could name a hundred things more fun to do than rag on fictional characters and their fans.
    I’ve past the 11 year mark decades ago and yes, I like the Tony & Ziva pairing. Because I am a romantic at heart, you tell me I am suddenly an ignorant child? I’m sorry Mr. Michael, but I know many 11 year olds who are smarter, more insightful and show more respect than you do.
    I like both shows, but both NCIS and Ziva have my preference, so Ziva gets my vote.

Comment by Missy – December 20, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know what I know I am a very mature and smart person and you and none of the Tiva fans can take that away I am a NCIS fan and NONE of your Bullys can take that away from me you know why

BECAUSE you only like NCIS when ZIVA came on I like NCIS back when it was Good and fun

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No Michael. Spreading false rumours is not mature. It is just lame and insane. As I said, being an anti is one thing, but expressing the most ridiculous and false things about a character is just lame an immature.
        We are not bullies, we are just telling you that you are completely losing focus here without regarding FACTS.

I liked NCIS before Ziva, too. Season 2 is one of my favourite seasons. Not every Ziva fan is a Tiva fan (I am, but I know people who aren’t) and you should probably just get the facts right here.
        Of course people jump at you when you come up with weird things out of the blue just to hate on a character.

Comment by Svenja – December 20, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ^^
          A very good point. You think we’re all bullying you, but you’re just spreading lies about an NCIS character – that’s not the behaviour of a true NCIS fan.

Comment by Andrea – December 20, 2011 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The statement about not being bullies would be a blatant lie simply because of the handles being used to make insulting comments to some others in this section. Nothing that wouldn’t be expected though from the small pack of Ziva/Tiva fans who are rabid in their pursuit of anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

Comment by michael3 – December 20, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well said

Comment by estefania – December 20, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A true romantic wouldn’t be a tiva fan since the romance is manufactured by the fan & not the characters on screen.
      Ziva is violent, has anger management issues & does NOT respect Tony for what he is. Cote wants the ship (or wanted it) because she once thought her co-star was ‘hot’ – despite the idea that she didn’t like or respect him from audition onward. If that’s romance, then Harlequin needs an overall

Comment by michael2 – December 20, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ziva does respect Tony for what he is. This of “false witness” “you need to be who you are” and “that is why we love you”.
        When Tony had the lead on a case in S6 she was supportive and not defiant at all.
        Ziva is not violent anymore. She does her job, but that’s it. Accusing Cote of wanting the ship because she is “hot for MW” is nuts. She didn’t like Mike during the audition because she wasn’t used to his flirty freestyle thing. She was confused, but then they “clicked” when he drove her home. Pauley, Michael and Cote even lived in the same building during S3. DPB mentioned in a comment that they were pretty close.

Comment by Svenja – December 21, 2011 02:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Excuse me? Ziva respects Tony for what he is? She thinks he’s “the class clown and that is why we love you.” Quote the entire line Kaylia, you can’t just pick it apart and take the words that support your point of view.
          When Tony was in the lead in S6, when Gibbs was in LA with McGee, Ziva 1) left in the middle of the investigation to meet with her boyfriend; 2) lied by omission by not telling Gibbs that she had just seen Rivkin, and 3) told Tony, her immediate supervisor and the agent in charge at that time that she would not tell him where Rivkin was, but she would tell Gibbs. Blatant insubordination and disrespect.
          Per Cote, she was confused by Tony’s freestyling manner of going off script, not his flirty ways – Cote is very flirty, she can certainly handle that type of behavior.
          They lived in the same complex and drove to work together. I’m pretty sure they all like each other, but it’s a bit disingenuous to use this as an example of that friendship simply because really, what were they going to do, say, no, I’ll drive alone or you drive with him/her.
          To be perfectly clear, to those who like to read what they want to see and not what’s actually written, I do believe they all like each other in real life.

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 21, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oops, I meant Michael’s freestyling manner of going off script. I know the difference between the actor and the character he plays.

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 21, 2011 08:41 AM PDT
  • wow for one ziva hasnt slept with every guy on the team. your obviouls y a die hard criminal minds fan. have ya checked the rating yet? ziva’s winning. and im pretty sure people are going to vote for ziva just to shove it in your face. i agree with zivafanaticcc on this one. grow up and strap on a pair bc your just a whiny little schoolgirl. you are so admerent to prove your point and no one agrees with you chap! i mena come on mate, be respectful

Comment by Luke – December 20, 2011 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Micheal go jump in a hole and stay there. no one wants to hear your negativity.

Comment by Bobby – December 20, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva’s my favourite character on TV :D! . She’s beautiful, talented and a little crazy! sure she has her flaws – i love her because of them.

No doubt JJ is a beautiful woman but Ziva gets my vote

Comment by irishtrisha – December 20, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ is a working mother who balance her work life and her personal life plus she looks good I love her she everything a man needs

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree, go JJ

Comment by Bob – December 20, 2011 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Michael, do you even know who JJ is? Really? You like her because she is not Ziva!

You vote against Ziva and spout the virtues of her competitiors in every poll.

Do you watch every show on TV? If so, maybe that’s your problem. You need to get out from in front of the TV and get a life.

If you don’t like Ziva fine, but your “rationalizations” are just crazy.

oh yeah, I just voted for Ziva – you know like the biggest percentage of everyone else here.

Fact: Ziva has more supporters than haters – always has and always will.

Comment by Jonesy Girl – December 20, 2011 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, just like millions of woman is the world.

Comment by Julie – December 20, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very interesting. If people were to vote strictly by picture, who don’t watch either show, they’ve got two gorgeous women, one blonde, one brunette. I wonder if some folks are voting on that criteria. They both have great pictures up.

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 20, 2011 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta go with JJ. I think she’s awesome!

Comment by NCISDar – December 20, 2011 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ is pretty and she’s a good agent, but she doesn’t hold a candle to the fantastic Ziva David.

Ziva FTW

Comment by merrychristmaseveryone – December 20, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by carman – December 20, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Ziva!

Comment by lovesziva – December 20, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the winner in this round because altough she has been in the USA a while she still gets our many saying mixed up which is cute.

Comment by Mel – December 20, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch both CM and NCIS – fan of both shows. But, I have to admit – I don’t like JJ much. She is just sooo ordinary. She’s pretty, she’s a good at her job, she’s a good mom – but then again so are thousands (millions) of other women. She’s not that special.

Ziva is anything but ordinary and it bothers me that the writers are trying to tame her – to make her more “normal”. I can watch normal anywhere. I watch TV to get away from normal – I want extraordinary and that is what Ziva is (until the writers finish ruining her).

Comment by Saul – December 20, 2011 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There are always shows like Nikita. Too bad Dollhouse isn’t on anymore, but Covert Affairs also fits the bill.

Comment by Let's clear this up – December 20, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Covert Affairs is just ok. Haven’t watched Nikita, but it looks promising.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Comment by Saul – December 20, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s because CBS is a hack network. Gary Glasberg who has been put in charge is a hack who is just tryng to get by until the series ends in Season 10. He’s bending over to make Ziva ‘normal’ to the over 60 crowd. He’ll be an epic fail. He has no idea what women really want to see on Network TV. He has no idea what women really want in real life. He thinks NCIS fans want to see the stock blonde EJ return in Jan. ’12. LOL. That mentality is so 1990′s. Down in flames she’ll go! FANS THAT LOVE ZIVA NEED TO BOYCOTT the ‘normal’ annoying stock blonde EJ character or the network will actually think think (cause they are that stupid) that fans will tune into that bad soap crap. BOYCOTT EJ’d RETURN or they’ll keep bringing that useless character back. BOYCOTT NOW MAKE YOUR VOICES KNOWN. The ONLY thing that matters to these idiots is ratings. Drop their ratings. YOU HAVE THE POWER.

Comment by Ziva Alltheway – December 20, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • glasberg is ruining most of the shows. he’s trying to turn every crime drama into a freaking soap

Comment by Zivaaaa! – December 20, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hang on, EJ is SB’s creation. He had final say on every script and plot device, per the writers. SB is the one with the soap opera background and he’s the one who turned a quirky crime procedural into a will they or won’t they farce. I’m sure that they’ll love seeing Ziva/Tiva fans calling for a boycott. Way to state your case and get the PTB’s attention, unfortunately not in a way you’re hoping for, I’m sure.

Comment by Let's clear this upnci – December 20, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • SB wasn’t involved that much in the creative process anymore. Yes, offically he had to say “yes”, but he just did video conferences with them.
          No sane fan will boycott anything. I know I won’t.
          PLUS you have to give SB the credit for producing the strongest half of an NCIS season even (in terms of ratings). From episode 7.01 – 7.13 no episode had less than 20 millions viewers. That was the consequence of Truth or Consequences and a marvelous first half of a season. After that S7 dropped because of American Idol (the competition) and maybe because the focus changed.
          SB and GG both have their advantaged and disadvantages.

Comment by Svenja – December 20, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh please…. we aren’t going to boycott anything.

That kind of thinking never solves anything.

I am a Ziva fan and a Tiva fan – and I think this is juvenile.

Comment by Crazyforziva – December 20, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They did a poll on CBS of who they would like to see return to NCIS and EJ won with a 90 percent Vote

Comment by Michael – December 20, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • obviously you don’t understand numbers or you just enjoy being an ass.

The EJ poll on CBE showed 86% of voters did NOT want to see EJ return. Same thing on FB.

Good grief.

Comment by Imelda – December 20, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just LOL, thank you for at least making me laugh. Either you cannot read, or you have problems understanding simple things… From what you said about what happened on the show I think the second theory is the right one.

Comment by LOL – December 20, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • See… you’re messing with facts again.
          Every person with a internet connection can prove that this is wrong. 86% voted against her.
          Go look it up if you want to.

Comment by Svenja – December 20, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • oh gosh micheal. you clearly dont know what you’rre talking about. NCIS fans DONT want EJ back. they never have. get your facts straight

Comment by michealhater – December 20, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh gee look….betting it’s the same fan who tried calling for a boycott over on twitter when she didn’t get the tiva anvil she felt she deserved. Or is it the ziva fan who sent Glasberg a link to her review of the season 8 finale where she basically raked him over hot coals & called him a few names too.
        gotta love those ziva fans -

Comment by michael – December 20, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not all Ziva fans are like that. Yes, I will agree some are “out there” & I try to distance myself from them. Let’s try to remember they are the fringe group & most Ziva fans & Tiva fans abhor their antics.

Comment by Tiredofthemess – December 20, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Would like to believe that their antics are disgusting but there’s more of them acting out then any other fringe group &, unfortunately, no one bothers to call them out on their behavior.

Comment by michael2 – December 20, 2011 08:38 PM PDT
        • There are always some people who have the tendency to act out and be inappropriate and disrespectful. Pros and Antis.
          But you’re acting out, too Michael by spreading stuff that is rubbish and not even true and accusing an actress of the most ridiculous things ever.

Comment by Svenja – December 21, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Ziva should win.

Comment by Gail – December 20, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way! :) she’s the prettiest character ever! ^^

Comment by Karen – December 20, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Ziva! She’s such an exotic beauty, has a kick ass ninja attitude, has been through hell and back, and has grown since she first appeared 6 years ago.

Comment by Zoya – December 20, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can sum up most crushable in one word: Ziva.

Comment by Clay – December 20, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i kinda grow up with ziva! she was like me at first, sniffy, she thinked that she was strong, didnt show her feelings… but then by time and after somalia, she changed! she learned that true strenght was her capale to show her feelings, she wasnt anynore a assasin or a killer, she has become part of ncis family, she started to care about her coworkers etc. like, she cried when mike franks died. who could believe that when she came into ncis? thats why i love her, she has grew up! thats why i voted her.

Comment by hanna mari. – December 20, 2011 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto! Ziva is such an inspirational character!

Comment by vicki – December 20, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All, just ignore the “michael” troll, pretty sure she is one of the many old haters who often spread rumors in the most ugly thread on the internet called “Anti-Haven” in old NCIS CBS forum.

Comment by max.henson – December 20, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have visited there – it is a scary and ugly place – no wonder trolls live there.

I love Ziva and am indifferent to Tiva, and thought I would find some interesting conversation there as most forums are very Pro-Tiva.

Boy, was I wrong – it is full of Ziva haters, and Tony/Gibbs slashers.

Not a place I want to visit again. *shudders*

Comment by anti-antihaven – December 20, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Michael is a sexually confused pyschotic freak. He/she is full of hate. He used to use the handle ieuk on the CBS message boards. I.E. stands for Ireland. U.K. stands for United Kingdom. The irony about “Michael’ is that he can’t put a proper grammatical English sentence together. I wonder what his heritage really is? “Michaell’ uses the “Michael” handle here because he/she is obessed with Michaell Weathery. Poor Michael Weatherly that he has such a sick fan. Clearly, he/she has no comprehension of historical reality in either fact or fiction.

Comment by ana santan – December 20, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you nailed it ana santan.

Comment by Kirsten – December 20, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, I know I nailed it on “Micheal’s’ profile. I’m sure the other Ana won’t be too pleased that I nailed one of her hater troll buddies to the wall. Merry Xmas Kirtsen.

Comment by ana santan – December 20, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. JJ shouldn’t even be here in any capacity.

Comment by Bird – December 20, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voted for the beautiful, sexy and totally crushable Ziva David.

Comment by Krystal – December 20, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest. No question. Ziva.

Comment by candycanedreams – December 20, 2011 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post