NCIS' Ziva Faces Criminal Minds' JJ in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals

Good news for fans of CBS procedurals: At least one of the network’s sexy leading ladies is guaranteed a spot in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament. The bad news? It’ll come at the expense of one of her Eye Network counterparts.

Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Concludes

Yes, folks, we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Criminal Minds‘ Jennifer “JJ” Jareau entering the single-elimination Quarterfinals of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Continue!

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming week, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Pepper says:

Obviously, Ziva’s gonna win because Tony was the male winner and 11-year-olds vote.

• Lily says:

Sure, because Ziva cannot just have fans voting for her as a character or people voting because she is just the logici choice as Law-Enforcement Crushes. Who is the 11 years old, I’m wondering.

• M says:

First of all, Tony winning the men’s competition actually has nothing to do with this?
      & I don’t think age has any tie into the shared opinion of a bunch of people.
      So get over yourself & stop moping around & making excuses just because your blonde girl won’t win.

• Lily says:

I don’t think it has anything to do with JJ, I believe she is just an anti who cannot stand the idea of Ziva winning.

• Svenja says:

I don’t think Ziva is gonna win, but I think she has a shot at making it to the finals.
          I will forever vote for her.
          She’s my fav female character on television (next to Buffy Summers)

• Pepper says:

Don’t care for JJ.
        What I meant was that there are others than Ziva who are way more crushable but because people, like naive 11-year-olds, like to play coupling, they will pair Tony and Ziva up.
        I would actually vote for season 3-4-5 Ziva.

• Pepper says:

And BTW, I don’t even understand what JJ or Emily is doing here. You want crushable? Go for Garcia! Or Angela (Bones)!

• Who is crushing on Penelope Garcia?

But for what it is worth, I think JJ is a better character than Ziva. And there isn’t much of a chance that JJ is going to be ordered to kill you.

• Saint Alicia says:

@Timothy, So because Ziva was/is an assassin that somehow makes JJ better than her?
            I’m an NCIS and CM fan, but quite frankly JJ is a pretty insipid and one-dimensional character; Ziva is much more layered and multifaceted, that alone makes her more appealing to me.

• Ben says:

I think Garcia is totally crushable.

What? you think because she is a bigger woman that she can’t be crushable?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Gracia is hot!

• Ben says:

Then again, there might just be people like me who don’t watch NCIS at all and just think that Cote de Pablo is extremely crushable.

• Julie says:

*raises hand* That would be me!
            And besides… why fear the Tony and Ziva match up? They are cute (from the random youtube videos I’ve seen at least…) but whatever the case might be Tony will be match up with Beckett anyways ;-) hehe!

• janie says:

and whats wrong with wanting to pair up tony and ziva…?

• Ziv says:

Even if Ziva is gonna win (sadly I doubt it because of Beckett who is just too beautiful to be compared to anyone else in my opinion) I don’t think people will vote for Ziva only because Tony won the male competition.
          I admit that if she wins I (being a tiva fan) would be the happiest in the world to have my favorite couple as the most crushable, but I’d forever vote for Ziva anyway, even if someone else won the male competition. She’s my favorite character, I love Ziva/Cote so much and my vote has very little to do with the fact that Tony won. And I believe many other people share my opinion.

• GabrielleBkm says:

I voted for Ziva… I am not 11 years old..!! Go Ziva..!!!

• kura says:

but you’re are probably a redneck. or an office spinster. or way past retired.

• Sam says:

What????? Your immaturity is seriously showing.

• Maeve says:

Why do you have to attack people? Have you forgotten we are living & breathing just like you? Oh wait, you seem to have a heart of stone…

This is not the place for people like you – go back to the CBS hate forum where you belong.

• Lucia says:

powned! i know if you want to diss people go to the CBS forum. you can rag on NCIS all you want there. it is obvious that you are a criminal minds fan. criminal minds isnt even real. at least NCIS is a legit organization. i rest my case.

• 2shy says:

Lucia, the division that Criminal Minds is based on it real–what are you talking about? The main characters are behavioral analysts who make profiles. That is a REAL job. So, no, your case has not been rested and your point was definitely not proven. Also, don’t try to knock a fictional show on whether or not it is based in reality. In that case, no one in NCIS would have a job.

• Anna says:

Fans with good eyesight and better taste are choosing Ziva!

• GabrielleBkm says:

I am 40 years old. Housewife and CPA. Love NCIS..! Go Ziva..Go.!!!!

• Tia says:

I’m an 18 year-old girl and I think Ziva/Cote is beautiful and Ziva is a lot of fun. Why can’t it be that simple?

• Julie says:

Same here! And I’m 23! :D

• Captain says:

How many 11 year-olds watch NCIS? If this was 90210 or Gossip Girl, I’d agree with you but NCIS? Don’t think it’s their demo.

• itts_mee says:

umm ive been watching NCIS since i was 10 im 14 on 15 and most pple i go to school with wacth NCIS its a good show all around

• Yorky says:

Yep. All the NCIS & Bones fans are just sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Hannah says:

@Pepper: You are very well-informed on the behaviour patterns of TVLine bracket tourney voters. *applause*

• Jim says:

I voted Ziva, but I’m neither 11, nor do I care about Tony winning the other competition.

• Carl says:

I am a forty year old man and I just voted for Ziva.

kinda blows that theory out of the water….

• Christianna says:

It’s not just eleven year olds…So stop judging books by their covers…Or in this case: voters by their vote. I’m not eleven and I think that Ziva is better characterwise…She’s been put through so much and she’s still as badass as ever!

2. D says:

Why, oh why? This is so cruel!

3. Ingmar says:

I really want to vote for JJ, but that’s because I love Criminal Minds more than I love NCIS. But I voted for Ziva anyway because her character is by far the best part of NCIS. So mysterious and so sexy.

4. Jon says:

Ziva’s pretty, but JJ has been sexy as hell these last two seasons. JJ FTW!

5. CloisTiva says:

Ziva David <3

6. Kytivafan says:

Ziva!

7. estefania says:

JJ is so pretty and criminal mind likes me , but NCIS is my obsession and of course . COTE/ZIVA is my favourite, she is so sexy, mysterious, smart, and funny GO GO GO ZIVA

8. Cindy says:

Ziva, she is the best, most sexy, most beautiful woman ever.

9. Jimbob says:

Voting for JJ just because of the rampant NCIS irrelevant fanaticism.

• editorncis says:

…that is just silly…
      I suppose my vote for ZIVA just cancelled your spite vote then!
      Oh Well
      ZIVA is getting my vote because she is beautiful and I hope she wins this poll.

10. Ashley says:

JJ! I love how she can be a mother-figure, supportive and fun friend, and kick-ass agent and ring true in every persona.

11. Barbie says:

I think Ziva’s much more kickass than JJ, she can kill someone in the blink of an eye. But AJ Cook is one of the most beautiful women in television, she’s a million times more beautiful, and I’m talking physical beauty here, than Cote de Pablo. And JJ is very sweet. A vote for JJ, two for Ziva, in different times :)

But Ziva’s gonna win.

12. Paulina says:

Cote de Pablo is ass ugly. I don’t see how anyone could find her “sexy” or “beautiful”.

13. Tiva says:

obviously.. ZIVAAAA.!!!

14. Michael says:

JJ has to win if she doesnt then these thing is fixs and unfair because the only reason because want Ziva to win is so she can beat Tony again

Ziva MUST lose there no reason for the biggest hypocrite on TV to win JJ is stronger smarter and usefully to the team, Ziva is only on the team to sleep with Tony she bring NOTHING to the team

• Svenja says:

LOL she is only on the team to sleep with Tony?
      That’s… kinda funny… and ridiculous. But mostly funny.
      How would Ziva beat Tony in an competition where they aren’t up against each other? *doesn’t get any of this* *maybe is too dumb to get this post*

• KimBrady says:

oh not YOU again MICHAEL
      STOP your hatefull talk about ZIVA
      ZIVA all the way
      I just cancelled your vote because you are rude

• Christine says:

Well, if Ziva is only on the team to sleep with Tony-she sure is taking her time……

• Cassie says:

hahaha thats kind of funny because as i recall ziva has a boyfriend? Micheal seriously, get your facts straight before you let words out of your mouth again. Actually, dont even bother because no one wants to hear your negativity so if you have a thought, kepp it to yourself. thank you, and have a nice day :)

• Nina says:

Have you watched even one single episode of NCIS?
      Clearly doesn’t sound like you have.

• Julie says:

Oh sure, because things are fixed when things don’t go your way…
      Tell me, are you a Bruins fan?
      I don’t watch either shows, but mark my word when I say that I am so voting for Ziva just because of you. After all perhaps this poll is fixed: thanks to you.

• Andrea says:

Sleep with Tony? Seriously? How much NCIS have you actually watched? She’s only really slept with Tony in ONE episode, and people are still trying to decide whether that was real or not! Plus, Ziva’s saved Gibbs’ and Tony’s lives before – how can you say she brings nothing to the team? You’ve obviously NEVER watched NCIS before. Before you say anything else, go and watch seasons 3-8.

• Steph says:

Are you aware that you make no sense? Whether you like it or not Ziva is a part of the show. Take her away and it’s not NCIS.

• notthatmichael says:

“I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.”
      Edward Gibbon (English Historian, 1737-1794)

• editorncis says:

That is a very wise and fitting comment ‘notamichael’. I wish I had of said that and I certainly voted for beautiful Ziva.
        People like ‘him’ don’t deserve any respect on every site he spouts the exact same hate – the exact same comments. Michael you are a total idiot and very rude.

15. Katmandu says:

Ziva is awesome! Ziva. always.

16. Kathi says:

I love Ziva! She is most crushable. Beautiful, sexy, and all that..

17. SonnyBgirl says:

ZIVA!!! She’s beautiful and kicks major ass!

• Nicotine says:

It’s funny that everyone (including myself) is a big Ziva all of a sudden. Back when NCIS first killed off Kate and introduced Ziva as a replacement, everyone (including myself) hated her. If TVLine had done this bracket back then, she probably wouldn’t have even been nominated.

It just goes to show how well Cote de Pablo took an initially unlikeable character in an unfortunate situation and turned her into a sweet, likeable character while still maintaining her ass-kicking ability and dominant personality.

18. damon says:

JJ is certainly pretty enough, but I find her character boring. Ziva is way more interesting and that makes that beautiful lady more crushable.

19. Zivafan says:

Will vote for Ziva until the end of the bracket. For me, she is the best thing on tv right now.

20. Michael says:

JJ going to win Why because she a AMERICAN and Ziva is what a iraq woman who hate american

• Tamara says:

Wow! Really? Are you serious?

• Michael says:

would not shock me I mean she has gone from being the who who killed Kate to being Gibbs replacement as team leader

• Svenja says:

Sometimes I wonder whether you’re actually watching the show. First, Ziva didn’t kill Kate. Second, Ziva just got promoted from probationary agent to a full NCIS agent. She won’t be teamleader any time soon and she doesn’t have any intention to actually become it.

• KimBrady says:

If I could Michael – I would have you banned for your awful talk.
          You are very ignorant
          Stop your rude comments – this is a poll not a HATE site !

• Andrea says:

ZIVA DID NOT KILL KATE! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! It was her half-brother who killed Kate, and she killed her half-brother AND saved Gibbs at the same time. Plus, she’s never replaced Gibbs. Tony became team leader at the end of season 3/ beginning of season 4 – Ziva only just lost her probationary status at the beginning of season 9! How can she be a team leader if she’s a probie?

• Me says:

this is SO going on tumblr (NCIS fandom). everybody has to see the stupidity

• Svenja says:

uhm… that’s kinda racist. (BTW Ziva is Israeli)

• estefania says:

you are ignorant or what, ziva is israeli, and you know how you are american , israel is important allied of US, before you say stupid things and to be ignorant , please find out about of this topic…and the real fans haven’t offended other fans, because we have vocabulary and good manners…

• Svenja says:

Even if Ziva were Iraqui, the comment would still be racist and kinda inappropriate.
        I agree with you estefania. Somehow I doubt he watches the show carefully. Or he’s just a troll. I don’t know what it is. Being an anti is one thing, but spreading false rumours and weird things that aren’t even true is another thing.

• CloisTiva says:

You do not know nothing of the show with your ignorant comment…Ziva was born and raised in Israel and she is a Jew she use to be a Mossad officer but, now she is a US citizen and a NCIS agent get your facts straight….that’s all.

• Julie says:

Anyone wanna tell me why this guy or thing or whatever is allowed to post here?? That’s the most disrespectful things ever!!

• Andrea says:

Ziva is Israeli. You’re so racist, it disgusts me. You should be banned from making comments, full stop.

• Cassie says:

oh my god. seriosuly micheal? racist!! im going to luagh my ass off when ziva wins. who’s with me?

• Jess says:

Excuse me, but you need to leave and go watch NCIS and get your facts straight.
      Ziva isn’t replacing Gibbs anytime soon, nobody is.
      She didn’t kill Kate Ari did.
      ALSO
      Shes beautiful.

AND ZIVA DOES NOT HATE AMERICA, SHE JUST BECAME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND A NCIS AGENT

• WishesSheCouldSlapMichael says:

You are an insult to the world. Santa better have brought you coal for Christmas.

21. Dean says:

Ziva fan to the end! she is most crushable!

22. EditorNCIS says:

I will always vote for ZIVA
    She is beautiful and smart and very crushable
    I hope she wins – large time !!!

23. sharon-chicago says:

Ziva has been wonderful since she started on NCIS!!!!!!!!

24. Justin says:

Gotta give love to JJ on this one.

25. NoChance says:

JJ definitely – she is just so cute and has a really pretty smile.

26. cece says:

Stop all the hate and start the love! That is what this poll is for after all – To show your love! ;-)

27. ZakMckracken says:

Ziva is great, but JJ definitely gets my vote.

28. Christine says:

I love JJ, and Criminal Minds.. But its gotta be Ziva for this one. Hope she wins.

29. sandee says:

Love JJ but Ziva cicks more ass.

30. Mel says:

I don’t understand how JJ even made it this far!

I think AJ is beyond gorgeous….but JJ is/was a freaking media liaison for the entire show, up until this season.

She’s not “Ultimate” by any standards!

Ziva on the other hand is/was a f’ing Mossad! Hello Mossad training/combat! Trained to kill!

31. AngelMoonGirl says:

Ziva David, no question! I think it would be awesome if she won, considering Tony already did… then they can be the “most crushable couple”!

32. Desi says:

Ziva has my vote.

she is the top reason I watch NCIS. For me, the show was boring until her kick ass ninja self showed up.

Most interesting female character on tv.

33. Carmichael says:

Ziva is the only one I’m nervous about beating my favorite Sarah Walker.

34. Amber Y. says:

JJ hands down!!!

35. JustJeanette says:

I suppose the thing is that I find JJ crushable because she’s quietly competent. She does her job. She succeeds at her job in a filed that is exceedingly stressful.
    Ziva on the other hand has no self-control and while she did not in fact kill Kate it is still questionable just what her role in Kate’s death was given the canon of Reunion… Ziva WAS Ari’s handler. Ziva was sent to kill Ari and get an ‘in’ on Team Gibbs-given that she’s set up Ari’s safe-house etc (Shalom) it is likely she was in the US prior to Kate’s death… That she hadn’t followed through on her mission (and in fact actively worked against them finding Ari after Kate’s death) makes her complicit under US Law.
    I can not have a crush on someone whose first reaction to any situtaion is uncontrolled violence; that is not cool, not crushable, and very much a turn-off.
    JJ is emapthic, gentle, and a real strong woman.
    JJ for the Win.

• buttmessjeanette says:

Ziva rules!

• jeanettebuttmess says:

Ziva Ziva !

• Julie says:

Same person, same lies.
      Ziva was Ari’s handler for Mossad, he was supposed to be a mole in Hamas for Mossad and a good guy, except he wasn’t but that no one knew not even the FBI (yet I don’t see you accusing Fornell of helping Ari kill Kate). Ziva had no way to know that Ari was no longer only doing his job as a mole and was now working for no one except himself just to hurt their father. Everything Ziva did for Ari was to help him in his cover for Hamas, she never knowingly helped him to kill a american agent. It was even said on the show that she had been working in Europe for the last 6 months, so it’s not likely that she was in the US at the time Kate was killed. She was probably still and Europe and was contacted by her father to let her know that there was a problem with her brother and she needed to go to the US to handle the situation and take care of him. We do not even know WHEN the order to kill him and gain the trust of Gibbs was given. Ziva was maybe not completely honest about the reason she was there (even if she really wanted to help her brother because she thought he was innocent) but saying that she had a role in the murder of an american agent is way out of line and not true at all. Gibbs never even questionned the fact that as Ari’s handler she did for him dossiers on the team. Yes Ari used the informations in there to get to know Gibbs better and because of that he decided to kill the woman of his team first, but Ziva had no reason to know that, she was only doing her job. So you can hate her as much as you want and blame her for what happened with Tony in season 6 and for not being completely honest from the start with Gibbs, but don’t rewrite the story. If anything you invented was even near the truth, she wouldn’t be on team Gibbs right now but behind bars and she wouldn’t have Gibbs’ trust and love.

36. hotfortiva says:

I really hope Ziva wins! But JJ’s pretty cute too. They’re both cute. It’s gonna hard, I envision a very close number of votes. My vote for Ziva all the way till the finals!

37. Gibbsfan says:

My vote is for Ziver.

38. Zivafanatic says:

Ziva FTW!!! ziva is sooo much more sexy then JJ! and she could kick JJ’s ass any day :)

39. CupcakeGurlll says:

Ziva is going to win and it will be absolutely adorable because the winners will be tony and ziva!! thas sooo cutee!!

40. yipperz says:

ZIVA!!1 whats sexier then an israeli mossad agent turned NCIS special agent that could kill you 17 different ways with a paperclip? ziva!!

41. HugsTony says:

Can someone please explain to me why Tony being most crushable has anything at all to do with Ziva. We are talking about two completely different characters, they are not nor have they ever been a couple and even if they were – so what. If Ziva wins, it proves absolutely nothing as far as Tiva is concerned. Ziva fans get upset with people who don’t like her for bringing up the dreaded T-word, I would ask the same consideration from Tiva shippers. It makes it seem like some people don’t think Ziva is a character that can stand on her own, she needs to be propped up by Tony. It really does the character a great disservice.

• Meghan says:

I totally agree. I ship Tiva, but Ziva is an awesome character with or without Tony just as he is an awesome character with or without Ziva. They are individuals, not one entity. Please give the characters & the actors the individual respect they deserve.

Tiva is not a person.

• Svenja says:

ITA Meghan.
        Of course it would be kinda funny if both of them turn out to be winners (I still doubt Ziva is gonna win), but this thing here is about the characters!
        Not about some ship.
        It’s about Ziva. Not her dynamic with Tony!

• ncisfan4evr says:

I agree, HuggsTony. I think alot of Tiva fans only see Tony as “Ziva’s supposed love interest”,and since he’s hot and at one time had chemistry with Ziva, he’ll do. I don’t see much empathy for Tony from Tiva, or more especially, Ziva fans.

• ncisfan4everneedsaclue says:

I ship Tiva. I love Ziva and I love Tony. He is the male half of my ship just as Ziva is the female half.

How dare you say we (Tiva fans) don’t have empathy for Tony. Since when? We strongly support Tony in everything. Why would we want Ziva with someone we didn’t like? Does that make sense to you?

Please. Get a clue.

• ana says:

With a deluge of comments from tiva fans that Tony needs to ‘man up’ to be worthy of Ziva it’s no wonder that many who read them question the ship as a whole….
          Also if one examines various forums where many tiva fans post, it would appear from the content that the ship is all about ziva. She wants him so should therefore have him since she’s the best in their eyes.

• LOL says:

Why are you even here? Expressing you hatred on the old CBS board is not enough? From what you say you spend your time spying on Tiva fans on forums and since you are also here your obsession is not just Tiva but Ziva also. Get a life.

• Melanie says:

uhh, I think you may want to go back and read hugstony’s post again. I think you missed the point.

42. foreverjethro says:

ziva!!

43. Michael2 says:

I am head over heels in love/lust with the Ziva character. Cote is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

She wins on beauty, sex appeal & personality. the total package.

44. Catia says:

My vote? JJ…sempre….

45. Robert says:

Voted for the lovely & totally crush worthy Ziva David.

46. Sara says:

:( C’mon JJ fans, vote vote vote!!!
    She’s so amazing that she was fired from Criminal Minds because of budget cuts, but people were so upset that they brought her back!!!! C’mon!!!!!

47. Michael says:

I’m sorry but Ziva need to lose and JJ need to win WHY because after the hell we went throw to bring JJ back she has earn it I mean she work for the BAU( which is real by the way).

I’m sorry but after we found out that Ziva help killed Kate and then help kill that Ice agent plus all the other horrible things she has done I mean if it was Kate or that redhead before Kate Gibbs would of fire them.

But now since its Ziva he has her replacing him as team leader after she lie to him 3 times and put him throw hell with his first wife by rubbing it in his face that their dead.

• Kirsty says:

Team Ziva, Team NCIS! =)

• Kirsty says:

Also “Michael” I did not understand one thing you wrote,your argument doesn’t make sense. Would you like to borrow my NCIS dvds to get your facts straight?

• Andrea says:

Don’t bother. He’d probably go on insulting Ziva anyway and making false arguments. He can’t even write a sentence that makes sense. Advice for him: learn your facts before making an argument. It’ll make it more credible.

• Michael2 says:

What the heck are you talking about? Not one iota of this is true. If you want to hate Ziva, please do, that is your right & privilege, but stop the lies & nonsense.

seriously, it has gotten to the point of ridiculousness.

• Gary says:

Do you even watch the show? I really don’t think you do.

• Michael says:

I been watching the show since it was called JAG

• Michael2 says:

Two different shows my friend. NCIS is a spin off of Jag- not the same show or the same characters or the same premise. Jag launched the pilot for NCIS, and that’s were the “same” ends. I have watched NCIS from the pilot episode of Yankee White and every episode through New Born King, and I can say you haven’t spouted one ounce of truth. Any faithful viewer knows you are full of rubbish.

• Svenja says:

Thank you Michael2. You’re so right about Michael.
            Dear Michael.
            Yes, NCIS did a backdoor-pilot on JAG. It was a two-parter, but that’s it.

As I already said before, hating on a character is one thing, but spreading the most ridiculous lies just indicates you aren’t watching the show. Or you are watching it, but only a few episodes and reading up on it in the wrong places.
            Because no NCIS fan (anti or pro) would write these things here because they are completely false.

• Let's clear this up says:

I believe Michael is saying that he’s been watching it since the backdoor pilot on JAG. He just doesn’t seem to be literate enough to say it clearly. I’ve also watched the show from the beginning and he’s actually saying things that make sense if said in a coherent manner, e.g. “helping kill the ICE agent”. Ziva didn’t help Rivkin kill him, but she knew he had done it (as confirmed by Hadar and she didn’t deny it, only said she called for extraction – too late, Hadar said). So sorry, Michael2, while Michael is ranting incoherently, some of what he’s saying is true and confirmed by the show.

• Svenja says:

Well, if you read Michael’s rant carefully, you see that he’s not saying correct things. He wrote on some sites that Ziva tried to kill the team, that she tried to rape Tony, that she killed Kate and that she wants to become team leader. All of these things are completely false. This doesn’t have anything to do with literacy or language skills. These are just false accusations.

• Let's clear this up says:

Well Svenja, I have read his post carefully, and he is correct about the ICE agent. I don’t care what he’s said elsewhere, I’m responding to what he said here, right where I can read it.

• Lily says:

“Let’s clear this up”, I’m sorry but knowing that someone killed a man doesn’t make you responsable of his actions. She never HELPED him kill anyone. And if this Michael really want to blame anyone for killing and protecting killers, he should talk about Gibbs not Ziva, because Gibbs not only killed a man for revenge but he also saved his mother in law’s ass when she killed a man.

• Let's clear this up says:

Lily, knowing about a murder and trying to get the murderer out the country is aiding and abetting and subject to incarceration. As I said, Michael didn’t put it clearly, but he had the gist of the argument. Do you really need to go the “he did it too” argument to defend Ziva’s actions? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone agree with Gibbs’ actions in Mother’s Day. Gibbs fans were as furious as any other fan, unlike Ziva fans, who will find some justification for anything Ziva does, no matter what. I’ve never blamed him for killing the drug dealer in the first place, in fact, I agreed with his actions in that case.

• Lily says:

“Let’s clear this up” (sorry, do you want me to call you that or woodcatz?) Rivkin was a mossad officer. It was not Ziva’s place to took any actions, she thought he was there as her boyfriend, she had no idea what his mission was and it was not just a murder, agents, officers kill people all the time (Gibbs and Jenny in Paris for exemple, the CIA etc…) they don’t get charged for it and even less the people who knows about it. What’s important is that Ziva tried to make him leave the country and go back to Israel, too late yes, but she was still a mossad officer, she was not in an easy situation. Plus, excuse me but it was not just Ziva who knew, everyone knew.

• Let's clear this up says:

Wait, I thought I was mistictac! This is hysterical, you think only two people who don’t like the canonization of Ziva by her psycho fans (not all, just a few)? Oh right, only a small number disagree with you. Whatever makes you happy.

• Andrea says:

I never knew NCIS was once called JAG… oh wait, it wasn’t. If you’ve looked at the DVD box for season 1, it says ‘NCIS’ on it, clearly NOT ‘JAG’. So, technically, your argument is invalid and makes no sense, and we can all ignore you for infinity and beyond, because you know nothing about this show.

• Jack says:

Your wrong it was Navy NCIS dam your stuipd Just because Michael not a Ziva sheep doesn’t mean he wrong but hey the only thing you know about NCIS is Ziva

• Julie says:

Did you ever watched the show? I don’t think so because not only your comments are not making any sense but not one things you said so far is true. Buy the DVDs and watch the show because you are riduculous!

48. Zivarocks says:

Ziva! Ziva! Ziva!Ziva!

49. maggie says:

Ziva is my favorite female character.

50. Bob says:

I’m voting for JJ cause Ziva won against Kensi.. I don’t think Ziva is attractive at all. Though it doesn’t matter anyway cause Sarah Walker will win this whole thing.