Hot Shots: American Horror Story Finale Scares Up a Baby Mystery, a Happy Vivien and [Spoiler]!

American Horror Story concludes its freshman run this Wednesday (FX, 10/9c) and by the looks of these first-look photos, Vivien has either reunited with her stillborn twin in purgatory or she’s cradling the demon spawn that survived.

Also, Rubber Man is back — but is that Tate underneath the suit or the Incredible Hulk? And does Constance’s new grandson have a rapidly-aging gene, or is that scene set in the future? So many damn questions!

Take a look at the photos below, and then hit the comments with your Horror-ible finale predictions/theories!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. NO way that is Tate, not Ben either. Maybe we follow the suit to season 2 and it’s the next guy? heh that could be good… Connie said in an interview that Vivien is dead in the finale, but living the dream as a ghost. Ben is probably a live for much of it. and Constance, I’m still forming my thoughts around her…

2. Lena120 says:

That 3 or 4 year old might be Tate. Constance could be having a flashback? You know this show loves flashbacks. They’re giving Lost a love for their money.

• toni says:

Same child who played Tate last week, but with this show that means nothing.

• Ron says:

Does nobody else see all the blood on the little boys hands and the big bloody print at the top part of the chair?

• aleksa says:

That’s the younger make-up on Jessica Lange. Definitely a flashback or dream.

• angela says:

could be tate as a child
      noting the blood on the child
      and thinking of “a childs fable”

some thoughts i’ve had could alex on “you’re going to die in there”
      website be a personnae of tate

or did tate have a twin that died in birth= tate taking on a dark half
      ref stephen kings “the dark half” main chracters name is thad beaumont

3. Savannah says:

Tate was totally the little boy in the flashback! As for the baby, I think its the demon spawn. I mean, ghoast or not, that’s still her baby.

4. Leo says:

Can’t wait for the new family! Rubber Man is probably Ben or Chad or even Patrick tried to give Tate some justice.

5. Meg says:

I know this sounds really out there but Constance has one child we have not seen yet? Could Ben be her son? I know that one is a long shot but I remember Ben telling Tate at the park (was that on Halloween) that he had a bad childhood I think he mentioned being in foster care.

6. CJ says:

Several things:

1) Just because Dr. Montgomery said the first baby was still born, why should we believe him? They handed off the baby to Nora, who disappeared with it. I think it may still be alive, but I could be wrong.

2) When Ben and Vivian are looking at something on the tablet, they are absolutely NOT in the house, they are somewhere else. Flashback?

3) Who in the WORLD is in that Rubberman suit?!

7. Dan says:

The new rubberman can’t be Ben coz this one is after Vivien again, so that means is someone who wants to kill her and i don’t think is one of the gay guys coz he attacks her on the bed… Im lost this time.

8. Hanna says:

I have to disagree with almost all of the above theories. The toddler pictured is NOT the same actor as young Tate last week. He has blue eyes, and his blond hair suggests he is definitely Tate’s son. I’m assuming he is aging at a rapid rate similarly to how he developed in the womb. Remember, he’s half ghost so normal development is irrelevant. The picture of Ben and Viv with the tablet is obviously a flashback as they’re not in the Murder House. And in the previews, the woman being attacked by Rubber Man isn’t Viv, its someone we’ve yet to meet. Perhaps the new owners.

9. Jo says:

I had the same theory Ben is Constances son. We know she had another son,but then the Tate and Violet dynamic is all messed up. I don’t want another family. I will miss the Harmon’s. But I really don’t want Tate going anywhere

10. aleksa says:

I’m pretty certain I’ve read that we would definitely be seeing Constance’s remaining child. The idea of it being Ben is interesting.

11. It’s probably Ben in the rubber suit.

12. gespinoza says:

Ben can’t be constance’s son becuz that would sick since violet had sex with uncle tate?? No way

13. JustATheory says:

Maybe I am totally off, but I don’t think that Ben is Constance’s fourth child, I think it’s Billie Dean, the medium. Ryan Murphy said he may never say who it is but we might be able to guess, so that is my guess.

• LG says:

I like the idea of Billie Dean being Constance’s other child, but I thought there was mention of Tate being the only ‘normal’ child she had. Plus, didn’t Constance say she found Billie Dean off of Craigslist?

• Mico says:

I’m sorry but is it just me or does anyone else just can’t take the name Billie Dean seriously? Remember the last episode when Violet told Tate, “Billie Dean’s for real. She studies this stuff.”? Yeah, that made me LOL so hard. Haha. Digression aside, the idea of Ben being Constance’s fourth child is more plausible. But on second thought, I just recalled how Billie Dean wanted Tate to go away when she felt her presence, and Constance seemed to have been covering something up when Violet asked, so that can make for some really tricky reveal.

14. Jon says:

I love this show! I haven’t been this addicted to a show since Season 2 of True Blood, or Season 2 of Weeds. . . Is it weird that the only good seasons are second seasons?

15. AHSfan says:

Rubber Man is now going to be the exterminator Tate killed in the basement
    and I also think most of the promos are showing flashbacks

16. Robin says:

So many questions and very little answers. That’s what I loved about Lost. So, when does season 2 start? I hope it’s not a long time away.

17. wwesver says:

Ya know…that could be Constance’s first husband, the guy she shot after she shot Miriam the maid? U never saw him at all, as a ghost, but he should be there…Right?

• LaLa says:

He was there…he had sex with Hayden a while back and then she stabbed him a bunch of times. He then woke up and asked if she wanted something from the kitchen.