Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals Continue!

Someone please call 9-1-1, because either Castle‘s Kate Beckett or Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli is about to get shut out of the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament. Highly illegal!

Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Concludes

Yes, folks, both of these scorchin’ hot cops will enter the single-elimination Quarterfinals of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Begin: X-Files’ Scully Vs. NCIS’ Abby!

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming week, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (667)

• Jane Rizzoli is HOT!

Comment by Reda – December 18, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jane Rizzoli played by Angie Harmon hands down!! Sexiest bad ass chick everrrr

Comment by Victoria Angelone – December 18, 2011 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett for sure. Stana Katic is gorgeous! And a complete doll.

Comment by the truth – December 18, 2011 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s really easy to vote when you only watch Castle and have never seen Rizzoli & Isles…. BECKETT FTW!

Comment by Alie – December 18, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angie Harmon all the way! Love her especially in Rizzoli & Isles. She totally ROCKS!!!!!

Comment by Caroline – December 18, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Angie! #smokeshow

Comment by ncud131 – December 18, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have to go with Beckett. Stana katic is hotter!If this was for the best law enforcement duo, Jane rizzoli and Maura isles would win that hands down.

Comment by Amanda – December 18, 2011 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angie Harmon’s Jane Rizzoli great actress

Comment by Malika – December 18, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett no question.

Comment by Guy – December 18, 2011 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett! Making women and gays question their sexuality!

Comment by Leah – December 18, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too difficult a choice…

Comment by Delanie – December 18, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No disrespect to either actor meant, but Rizzoli all the way. She’s actually a strong, independent woman who’s good at her job. Beckett can’t do hers without Castle telling her how.

Comment by Mo – December 18, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one is so easy….has to be ANGIE HARMON!! No doubt about it ;-)

Comment by Debby – December 18, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoyed both shows but enjoyed Kate Beckett’s character more.
    Of course, kudos to Stana Katic for pulling it off well!

Comment by Glen – December 18, 2011 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Rizzolli

Comment by Kim Hopkins – December 18, 2011 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG… I love them both… this is so hard… but I would have to vote for Stana… as Castle is my favourite show.

Comment by Karen – December 18, 2011 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “You know what I thought when I first met you? That you were a mystery that I was never gonna solve. Even now, after spending all this time with you, I’m still amazed by the depths of your strength, your heart and your hotness.”

That sums up my feelings for the sexy and wonderful Stana/Kate.

Comment by Girish – December 18, 2011 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was the sweetest thing ever! Caskett forever!

Comment by Kate – December 19, 2011 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett ! I mean come on she’s Gah! I have no words

Comment by Roxsnn – December 18, 2011 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Kate Beckett of course !!!
    No doubt about it !!!

The character is so loveable..the plot of castle episodes is great..the romance between castle and beckett..

And of course.. This is all because of the lovely Stana katic that plays Beckett.. She is just amazing..

Beckett for sure..!!

Comment by kibo – December 18, 2011 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RIZZOLI All the way!!!

Comment by Angie – December 18, 2011 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a tough one. But in first instance, Beckett ftw.

Comment by Gabrielle – December 18, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Without a doubt Kate Beckett. Stana has been chosen as the most sexiest woman on tv in 2011, so her counterpart needs to win this aswell!

Comment by Savannah – December 18, 2011 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate all the way!

Comment by Katie – December 18, 2011 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for Angie Harmon as Jane Rizzoli! She is the best!

Comment by let0879 – December 18, 2011 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett!

Comment by ls – December 18, 2011 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME BY MAKING ME CHOOSE???!!!!! If this was Beckett vs. Dr. Isles, I probably wouldn’t even vote… I’d just cry. But as it is, Beckett has a bit of an edge over Rizzoli for me. I love them both! But. I love Beckett a little more.

Comment by Sam D – December 18, 2011 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto pal! :) And i wouldn’t vote if it was Becket VS Dr. Isles either.

Comment by OMG – December 19, 2011 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • VOTED FOR KATHERINE BECKETT. I REGRET NOTHING.

Comment by Ariadne – December 18, 2011 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett for me.

Comment by Tay – December 19, 2011 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BECKETT all the way. Stana is the sexiest woman on TV right now.

Comment by JJ – December 19, 2011 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me NOBODY comes close to touching Kate Beckett. She has flaws and vulnerability, sure, but they make her more beautiful. Stana’s acting is amazing – and getting better. Definately Kate Beckett FTW.

Comment by Trish – December 19, 2011 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like you, Jane Rizzoli. A lot. But I love Kate Beckett.

Comment by Ruby – December 19, 2011 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just being supportive.

Comment by Rick Castle – December 19, 2011 01:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i have no idea who is beckett, since i dont watch castle. but i saw her “90%”wins everywhere, she must be the one who will be the winner of this ‘law-enforcement crushes (women)”. we have a winner i think, even thought my votes go to dana scully and ziva david.

btw, beckett is good opponent for dinozzo, tho!

Comment by 123 – December 19, 2011 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GOOO BECKETT!!! <3 <3 <3

Comment by Cintia – December 19, 2011 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like Rizzoli. But Beckett is Beckett. I cannot not vote Beckett.

Comment by Jolie – December 19, 2011 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett, Always.

Comment by Alex – December 19, 2011 03:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way. She is beautiful, smart, funny, and can totally kick your butt you with just her pinky.

Comment by sam – December 19, 2011 03:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STANA KATIC ALL THE WAY bloody gorgeous women she is <3

Comment by Nikita – December 19, 2011 03:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jane Rizzoli all the way! Love for Angie Harmon

Comment by Chelseaa – December 19, 2011 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both actresses and both shows but Beckett gets my vote. They’re easily the two hottest in this competition but in my opinion Beckett wins.

Comment by Stacy – December 19, 2011 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angie-wagon! Rizzoli rocks!

Comment by Laura – December 19, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will vote for Beckett

Comment by Lona – December 19, 2011 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for rizzoli

Comment by Torri – December 19, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Rizzoli. <3

Comment by Desi – December 19, 2011 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe Rizzoli is losing!!!!!!! This is a JOKE!

Comment by Marc – December 19, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s so special about Kate Beckett? She’s just a carbon copy of Olivia Benson and she’s not as pretty as she’s made out out be. She gets on my nerves and the show is stupid too. Now all I have to do is wait for all the crazy Stana fans come at me. No matter what you say or how defensive you get, you can’t change my mind. Stana/Kate is annoying,stupid,and completely un-original.

Comment by whatever – December 19, 2011 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finally someone who has a brain around here, THANKS!

Comment by Marc – December 19, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what ? seriously?! if you don’t like Stana or Kate Beckett, then don’t be so mean! if you like rizzoli just vote for her :/

Comment by felicia – December 20, 2011 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angie Harmon all the way!!! Rizzoli!

Comment by Liesa – December 19, 2011 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Angie all the way. No time for more right now.

Comment by grannyanni – December 19, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett! Sexy, funny, and smart. Yes, she is smart enough to solve the crime without Castle, but it makes it way funnier if he’s there. There just shows people!

Comment by Kristy – December 19, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett la mejor……

Comment by aris ochoa – December 19, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post