Kate Beckett Vs. Jane Rizzoli as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals Continue!

Someone please call 9-1-1, because either Castle‘s Kate Beckett or Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli is about to get shut out of the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament. Highly illegal!

Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Concludes

Yes, folks, both of these scorchin’ hot cops will enter the single-elimination Quarterfinals of the TVLine Thunderdome, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Quarterfinals Begin: X-Files’ Scully Vs. NCIS’ Abby!

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming week, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (667)

• Kate Beckett is kick ass.. watch this clip for proof

Comment by Mel – December 20, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way !!!!

Comment by Adrienne Vaughan – December 20, 2011 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I voted for Kate Beckett AKA the future mrs. Castle :P

Comment by caskett4ever – December 20, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Kate Beckett. I haven’t seen the other show but I watch Castle religiously.

Comment by tefla – December 20, 2011 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Becket definitely.

Comment by Allan – December 20, 2011 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No offense, but this voting thing is like some sort of COME ON LETS VOTE FOR OUR FAVORITE CHICK AND NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE OTHER!!! Its sorta like that, but I voted for Beckett.

Comment by i speak my mind – December 20, 2011 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitivamente KATE BECKETT es la mejor…………..

Comment by aris ochoa – December 20, 2011 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no she’s not and dont call any girl a chik she has aname ediot and keep your opinions to your self and we’r not rediculous plus go get your eyes cheked

Comment by jessica – December 20, 2011 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett gets my vote. She has the capacity to pull me into a vortex of a love/hate relationship. Her eyes provide a foreshadowing; many times making the viewer uncomfortable.

Comment by Bobby Big Blooms – December 20, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BECKETT all the way!

Comment by aida – December 20, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way!

Comment by Judy – December 20, 2011 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett wins Sorry I knew someone that she remindes me of . Hay how about Beckett and Abbey what a 45in. that would be

Comment by 70bill – December 20, 2011 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitly Kate Becket. Prettier than Rizolli. Don’t like the lesbian undertones

Comment by John – December 20, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kate beckett all the way

Comment by dave – December 20, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana/Beckett of course. Most beuatiful women.
    This rizolli don’t have any chance :P

Comment by Denise – December 20, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett

Comment by Amber Gleason – December 20, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett gets my vote!

Comment by Jacqui – December 20, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, the next round is going to be a tough one, Beckett vs Scully!! Worth being a final rather than a semi-final…

Comment by mayhem – December 20, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett… No contest

Comment by Shannon – December 20, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Beckett.

Comment by Jerry Sonnanburg – December 20, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett ALL THE WAY!

Comment by Kari – December 20, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Backett

Comment by hayam – December 20, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ilove Beckett. I think she is the prettiest girl on television and the show is the best on TV.

Comment by Bill – December 20, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I expected Beckett to win, but didn’t expect this blowout. Just proves nobody comes close to being as crushable as Beckett.

Comment by Laurie – December 20, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The real challenge is Scully Vs Beckett. Past battles have been a breeze for Beckett.

Comment by Wahoo – December 21, 2011 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) duh she’s pretty, amazing actress, and a Texas girl (and so I’m I)

Comment by @lynda_a_diaz – December 20, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett. That’s a definite answer. Rizzoli is definitely not an option for me. No offence people.
    BECKETT RULESSSS!!
    BECKETT FTW

Comment by Annonymous – December 20, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • beckett!!!!!

Comment by cbec – December 20, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Between Beckett and Rizzoli, Beckett wins hands down as my law enforcement crush. But, what happened to Teresa Colvin as a contestant?

Comment by T. Grant – December 20, 2011 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no dought about it…kate beckett rulezzz!!!!

Comment by RalF – December 21, 2011 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Kate Beckett. Of course!!! ;-)

Comment by Euqinimod1 – December 21, 2011 04:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Le gano KATE BECKETT A JANE, era de esperar y va seguir ganando……..

Comment by aris ochoa – December 21, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow! well said! stana is my hero so, i hate when people say bad things bout her and i aslo LOVE angie so i dont like this “war”

Comment by sss – December 21, 2011 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted Beckett <3

Comment by Rachel – December 21, 2011 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • stana katic..!!! :)

Comment by pavitra – December 21, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KBecks FTW!

Comment by Wahoo – December 21, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett.. Beckett.

Comment by apor – December 21, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Asi es BECKETT para todo el mundo, y los que han votado por ella hay que seguir nadie va a poder con ella falta poco para la recta final…….

Comment by aris ochoa – December 21, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett. no question about it

Comment by aerinokeefe – December 21, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett! Beckett! Beckett! Starts with B so it must B the Best!

Comment by Abby – December 21, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, tough one. But its Beckett all the way. Hands down, no questions asked.

Comment by Caskett – December 22, 2011 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • becket all the way!

Comment by zari – December 22, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • beckett! Beckett! :D

Comment by clover – December 22, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for Kate. She is a great actor and is cute, too..

Comment by GJ – December 22, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett is hot, smokin hot….

Comment by MAC – December 22, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Beckett!!

Comment by RononDex – December 23, 2011 04:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i vote for Kate Beckett.. Hands down!!! Super love her!! =))

Comment by sam_apples – December 23, 2011 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett will surely win…she is the best amongst all…….Go for it beckett…

Comment by Sahil – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katee Beckett , of cours !
    I lovee her <3

Comment by Alexa – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vote for Kate Beckett, Anyday!

Comment by Ayesha Naseem – December 23, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Beckett because she’s a very admirable character and she’s my motivation!

Comment by Anna – December 23, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post