'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Quarterfinals Begin: X-Files' Scully Vs. NCIS' Abby!

Is it getting hot in here, or is it just the fact that we’ve reached the Quarterfinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament?

Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Concludes

In one corner, we’ve got The X-Files‘s scintillating Dana Scully, and in the other, NCIS‘s smokin’ Abby Sciuto. Yet while both comely crime-fighters will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Criminal Minds’ JJ Takes on T.J. Hooker’s Stacy in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming week, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Cheryl says:

Abby for the win!

2. Caroline says:

Scully without a doubt!

3. Have to go with Scully (again). And not just because Abby grates on my nerves (she is my second least favorite NCIS character, being beaten out only by the late Mike Franks…sorry, Muse).

Scully was awesome. She was loyal and conflicted. She was driven but compassionate. She had an emotional investment in her partner that didn’t involve her constantly talking down to him. And she was even more attractive than her uber-hot sister.

4. jj says:

Can’t stand Abby in NCIS. It’s amazing that despite all the non-stop tweeting & blogging campaigns to urge NCIS fans to vote for Abby, Scully is still ahead without any organizied campaign. Go Scully! Go X-files!

5. cj says:

I love scully but… Gonna vote for abby… She’s just so cool and confident and happy pretty goth girl and she doesn’t look her age! Preeeeeetty!!! Go abs!

6. HorseGirl says:

Im kind of like really offended by the people ragging on abby for her acting like a child. She’s eccentric, not a child. You people re really mean. Cant you just repsect her personality? you dont have people ripping on your personality so dont rip on hers. It isnt fair to Abby or NCIS. Abby is a loving, sweet, funny, quirky, unique, charasmatic, eccentric character. And maybe she’s the way she is because of how screwed up her backround is? So please, can we stop the argument? They are both great in their own ways. It doesnt mater who wins and who loses because this fight will never end. We have the X-files fans and the NCIS fans. Im a fan of both. So please, dont rag on Abby’s personality. Do we seriously need to go back to kindergarten here? Treat others he way you’d like to be treated. You wouldnt want someone telling you your ugly and act like a child, so dont do it to Abby. That is all i have to say on that matter. So can we please just stop fighting?

• Janie says:

You’re offended on behalf of a fictional character? Ooookay. I love Scully and I like Abby, but THEY’RE NOT REAL. People can hate on them all they like and it makes no difference to me or them.

• Don says:

C’mon….who are you kidding. Do you think that actors and actresses don’t look at the gossip columns and critics when they talk about them? If you played a part in a play, and I assume everyone has at one time or other, would you want someone cutting you down. The whole subject here is crushes. So, if you want to talk about her personally…that is the subject here. NOT HER CHARACTER. Has she got an unsightly mole? Not a cute smile? Not a nice shape or figure? I think she is doing well with the role she plays, but for herself, I think she is adorable, beautiful in a very unique and mysterious way. Guys are turned on initially by beauty, but the deep mysterious beauty in a lady keeps our hearts throbbing.

7. kytivafan says:

A hard choice.

On one hand, I love NCIS and want to support my #1 show whenever possble, but X-Files was my first true love TV show and Scully inspired me in many many ways. And as much as I love Abby (and I really do) she can sometimes be a caricature instead of a character.

Tough, tough choice, but in the end – I had to go with Scully.

Sorry Abs.

8. XShipper says:

Yeah, Scully is damn crushable! She’s hot without nudity!
    In close-ups she has a damn beautiful face, starlight blue eyes, wonderful lips and really soft skin (TESTED!!!)!
    Gillian Anderson’s role of her life and she made it even possible that somehow like that young girl in this poll can exists on TV!!!

9. SuperMagicSmile says:

Ya’ll better not let this child win over that grown woman! LOL. Scully could run circles ’round lil’ Miss Abby & in heels nonetheless! Dr. DKS ALL THE WAY! No competition! Sorry Abbs.

• Don says:

This is not a footrace or heels race. Which pole are you answering to?It has to be about crushes! Besides….Abby is an athlete. I put my money on her in a race. But that would be a different pole.

10. zugey says:

SCULLY!!!! all these years and she still crushable

11. ncisdiehard says:

Easy choice for me —> Scully! I’m a die hard NCIS fan but Abby is my least favorite character on the show.

12. Cassie says:

Im reposting this from HorseGirl because i feel its true. Yall really need to stop saying abby is a child!

Im kind of like really offended by the people ragging on abby for her acting like a child and that she is a little kid. She’s eccentric, not a child. You people re really mean. Cant you just repsect her personality? you dont have people ripping on your personality so dont rip on hers. It isnt fair to Abby or NCIS. Abby is a loving, sweet, funny, quirky, unique, charasmatic, eccentric character. And maybe she’s the way she is because of how screwed up her backround is? So please, can we stop the argument? They are both great in their own ways. It doesnt mater who wins and who loses because this fight will never end. We have the X-files fans and the NCIS fans. Im a fan of both. So please, dont rag on Abby’s personality. Do we seriously need to go back to kindergarten here? Treat others he way you’d like to be treated. You wouldnt want someone telling you your ugly and act like a child, so dont do it to Abby. That is all i have to say on that matter. So can we please just stop fighting?

13. Zivafanatic says:

it doesnt really matter who wins this because Ziva is going to be the winner overall!

14. pam says:

I find Abby’s greasy hair not very attractive.

• Sophie says:

Abby est le meilleur ! Je me fous si elle n’est pas gagner. Nous savons tous qui a la meilleure émission de télévision, de toute façon. Tous ensemble, Abby est mieux puis Scully. Cette image ne fait pas sa justice.

15. Darlene says:

Abby! Never vote against someone that can kill you and make it look like an accident cause of the forensic knowledge in her head

16. Tony says:

Scully started it all and is way hotter

17. Cypher says:

Scully was cool, but she’s retired now. Abby KICKS ASS.

18. Houston says:

Scully all the way!

19. Rachel says:

Scully for sureee.

20. MissSharp says:

Abbygail for sure. :’D

21. H Townshend says:

This one is hard. Big fan of both. Imo you have to take into account the character not just the looks… and even then, both of these gals are amazing. But I have to go with Abby, she’s just more fun.

22. Pointman870 says:

Now this is a tough one for me. Abby is one hot Goth who dresses sexy and has really great…brains, but Scully, one hot redhead who could probably give me a run for my money in the shooting range.

I have to go with Abby. Sure Scully chases freaks but Abby sleeps in a coffin!!

23. Patrick says:

This isn’t even a question; Scully all the way. Sure, Abby is cute, but Scully is HOT! Plus, she’s freakishly smart, and sexy without even trying. Scully!

24. ash says:

My vote totally goes to Abby!!!

25. Lirpa63 says:

Scully’s hot in her way, but Abby’ the total package…i’d rather hang out with Abs

26. Cheza says:

Abby for the win!

27. Redsteel says:

Totally true, this is about the girls not the show but most people just dont get it, NCIS is a great show but the girl is not, period.

28. Dan says:

Scully. Abby is cool, but Scully didn’t have to have a gimmick.

29. Razzy says:

Dana K Scully, kicking ass and taking names since 1993.

30. Roy says:

No contest Abby.

31. Kevin says:

I have to kick one in for Scully. Redheads are sooooo darn sexy!!

32. Katrina says:

Scully!

33. John says:

Abby, if only for the Marilyn dress.

34. chad says:

Abby all the way

35. Darleen says:

NCIS ~ Abby

36. Brendan says:

It’s about time that an NCIS person loses to someone from another show. I’m glad that Scully is getting the respect she deserves! :D

37. Bill says:

Abby’s definitely hot. Not my type of person, but sexy hot! I wqas never attracted to Scully at all.

38. Ginger says:

Abbs . . . All the way!

39. Miguel says:

Abby, hands down. Scully is quite beautiful and intelligent, but Abby calls much more to my geek side, and she is smokin’ hot!

40. tefla says:

Dana Scully.

41. 70bill says:

Abby all the way a better play Abby and Beckett. what a 45 min. that would be

42. Gail says:

Abby Scuito all the way.

43. Karen says:

I can’t believe Scully won… ABBY IS SO MUCH BETTER!

44. XShipper says:

Yehaa! Scully won! There must be a logical explaination for that! Hihi!

45. katharine c says:

Abby all the way! Abby is the coolest chick in forensic science! Abby Rocks!

46. guy59 says:

For me it’s gotta be Scully,as Abby’s got so much to learn……… But Dana
    Scully was a wicked investigator + she kicked some major ass,and she
    would definately turn Gibbs Head.
    Give it up for SCULLY………!!!!!!!

47. Gregln says:

VOTE SCULLY

48. Don says:

Women have to be more than beautiful. In the case of the two sweethearts, Abby has the mysterious beauty than can really get to your heart. You can always sense there is more….even after being with her for quite some time, I feel there would always be something there that would quicken the heartbeat every time. She seems very approachable and down to earth. Love ya, Abbs.