TVLine Items: Party Down Movie Update, Hugh Laurie Weighs In on House End Date and More!
The Parks and Recreation star has pulled an Arrested Development of sorts, and announced that a Party Down movie is still very much a reality.
“We have a treatment,” Scott told Grantland, “and if everyone’s schedules work out, we’ll shoot it over the summer.”
Now all that’s apparently needed is for Starz to sign off on the project.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Hugh Laurie on Thursday dropped by Ryan Seacrest’s radio show and gave the host an update on those ongoing House renewal talks. He said it’s “too soon to say” if the show will be back for a ninth season, adding, “It may very well be [our last season], or we may drive on and see if we can make a clear two decades. Who knows?” (Thanks to E! Online for rounding up Laurie’s quotes.)
• Auditions for The X Factor‘s second season are officially underway, and you can get in on the action by uploading your best vocal performance at TheXFactorUSA.com between now and Dec. 31.
• Gage Golightly (Ringer) and Sinqua Walls (Friday Night Lights) have landed multi-episode arcs on Season 2 of Teen Wolf, Zap2it reports, playing new students at Beacon High.
• Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will drop by the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday, Dec. 19 to present the Top Ten List.
• Lifetime has released its first promo for Drew Peterson: Untouchable, the upcoming original movie starring Rob Lowe and Kaley Cuoco (premiering Jan. 21), and it’s equal parts creeeepy and camptastic. Take a look for yourselves below.
• History Channel has ordered a Pawn Stars spinoff. The new series, titled Cajun Pawn Stars, will chronicle day-to-day business at the Silver Dollar Pawn & Jewelry Center in Louisiana.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?