Nikita-Vs.-Hawaii Five-0 Showdown as Round 3 of 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Concludes

We’ve reached the final showdown in Round 3 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and when the polls close, we’ll be down to eight butt-kicking hotties still standing in the Quarterfinal round.

Olivia Benson Vs. Jane Rizzoli in Round 3 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Nikita‘s titular badass, and in the other, Hawaii Five-0‘s Kono Kalakaua. Yet while both comely crime-fighters will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next week, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Criminal Minds’ JJ Takes on T.J. Hooker’s Stacy in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (76)

• I prefer my women curvier than either of these two waifs, but I’ll give the edge to Maggie Q because she’s the better butt-kicker!

Comment by Nicotine – December 16, 2011 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not the best Maggie pic. Just sayin’……

Comment by ck – December 16, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should of been Lyndsy here, both of these two have too many veins showing.

Comment by Mike – December 16, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it were Boomer vs. Nikita, than Boomer… but here I’ll have to go with Maggie Q

Comment by Johnn – December 16, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was going to say the same thing – if it was Boomer or Athena for BSG my vote would have gone to Grace Park…however, Nikita gets my vote!

Comment by davey – December 16, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going with Kono.

Comment by Linda – December 16, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both women got it goin’ on to me, but I give the edge to Maggie Q cause Nikita is such a cool, butt-kicking, stone-cold assassin.

Comment by Justin – December 16, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t matter if her name is Boomer, Akani or Kono, Grace Park should win this whole thing…

Comment by Jim S – December 16, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kono all the way! She’s smart, kicks ass and always knows the right thing to say.

Comment by Liz B. – December 16, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie FTW!!

Comment by Mh – December 16, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you still doing these? This is growing tiresome.

Comment by Doug – December 16, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, can we just declare Beckett winner and call it a day? We all know it’s going to happen anyway.

Comment by Emily – December 17, 2011 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t stand Hawaii 5-0, but I voted for Grace Park because, well, Sharon Agathon. Why is everyone talking about Boomer? Boomer was stupid after the second season. Yeah, flawed people, yadda yadda, she still…she screwed up everything. IMHO.

The other chick’s face is crazy long. No offense but she kinda looks like Sarah Jessica Parker.

Comment by Yak – December 16, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q

Comment by GiGi – December 16, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita, hands down. Maggie Q may not look as cute as Grace, but Nikita could kick Kono out of this universe. Which makes her character twice as hot.

Comment by em – December 16, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO KONO!! shes a total badass…

Comment by a – December 16, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both of them are too skinny and have no curves…but Grace Park gets my vote!

Comment by TvFanatic – December 16, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was backing Alex in the last poll, and am going with Kono this time.

Comment by Anna – December 16, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MAGGIE Q ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Comment by abc – December 16, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is so much more badass bu then she is an ex-assasin whereas Kono is a cop so she has laws and regulations to stick to…I think Grace Park has my vote!

Comment by Dan – December 16, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you Vote 4 quality, you’re vote has to be for Maggie Q aka Nikita.

So please y’all, vote for Maggie Q / Nikita.

Comment by Roy – December 16, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is just getting bad. First Brennan loses to Abbie and now Nikita is going to lose too? I love Grace(BOOMER!) but come on!

Comment by Josh – December 16, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It should be noted in this discussion that Hawaii Five-0 is seen by 8 times more viewers than Nikita, as H50 is on CBS. Nikita’s ratings on the CW hover around a paltry 1.0.
    Oh, to the actually debate topic: Grace Park. Fills out a biniki much better than the Maggie.

Comment by CouchPotatoCop – December 16, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I think they have a really similar petite frame, thin, small-hipped, body type. I think Maggie looks just as good. There’s quite a few bikini shots and a swimsuit video of her from her model days on youtube.

Comment by Emma – December 16, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yea I think but are actually very similar.

Seeing that Nikita’s totally number of viewers is no match for Hawaii5o, I’m gonna say Kona will win this round. Buy my vote is for Nikita.

Comment by Audrey – December 16, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • True. H50 on CBS gets 10 million viewers vs. NIKITA on little CW with no promotion at 1.8 million.
          Well, Maggie Q will always be the first Asian woman to lead her own TV show. Plus, Maggie is super gorgeous and unique looking. She has tons of beautiful editorials in Bazaar and Vogue as a very successful model. I don’t know why y’all don’t think she’s crushable. She’s beautiful and extremely athletic, doing all of her own stunt work and really complex fight choreography on Nikita. I think she’s quite the combo. Plus, Nikita is a really positive, empowering role.
          There aren’t a lot of shows on TV now where a woman is THE lead character doing the bulk of the action sequences, like a superhero. That’s crushable to me-a powerful beautiful woman.

Comment by Emma – December 16, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did everyone know that Maggie Q turned down the role of Kono in Hawaii 5-0 for Nikita? She had dibs on both roles. Anyway, of course I’m voting for Nikita. Her lead role is way more glamorous, sexy and tough than Kono’s supporting role.

I think Kono/Grace Kim is pretty cute, but her role is not nearly as fun or glam or butt-kicking.

Comment by Emma – December 16, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really surprising. Would you rather be the star of your own TV show or a bit player in an ensemble cast? Plus Nikita is just a better role/show.

Comment by Captain – December 16, 2011 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think neither one of them is crushable, but Maggie kicks major ass in Mission Impossible 3 and from the promos and stuff, she looks cool in Nikita. I watch Hawaii 5-0. The first thing I thought about Kono was she needs to fill up! So, my vote goes to Maggie.

Comment by GK – December 17, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voted for Nikita (of course), but the final four will be Kate Beckett, Sarah Walker, Abby Sciuto, and Ziva David.

Comment by Katie Hart – December 16, 2011 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is just no way Kono is more badass/crushable than Nikita. It’s so obvious that voters are thinking of Battlestar Galactica instead.

Comment by Sally – December 16, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote 4 Grace Park!!! She is such a bamf!!!

Comment by Ai – December 16, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is hard to choose…I think I will go with Kono. I like her!! Either way both ladies r both good.

Comment by Op – December 16, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn this is a hard choice, i have absolutely no idea who to choose…

Comment by 00Eraser00 – December 16, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JUST NOTICED SYDNEY BRISTOW GOT BOOTED BY SARAH WALKER. IM DONE. IF SYDNEY BRISTOW ISNT THE MOST CRUSHABLE COP I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.

Comment by CJ – December 16, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ALL THE WAY KONO (grace park)
    Totally more crushable…..

And she did some awesome ass-kicking in that last episode…

Comment by Kono all the way... – December 16, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita does awesome ass kicking in EVERY episode.

Comment by Captain – December 18, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Truth. If you’re a fan of pure action, Nikita really beats H50, hands down. There is no show where the female protagonists (including Alex) act as their own stunt women and do kick-ass action. Maggie Q is beautiful and works so freaking hard at her show. Its a thrill to watch. Nikita is beautiful, crushable and shows a range in her acting skills more nuanced than Kono. They run her character through the ringer on that show.

Comment by Emma – December 18, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both Kono and Nikita, but Nikita could take down Kono with a spoon. Besides, Maggie/Nikita is my girl and so my vote is for her :)

Comment by Ivy – December 16, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q turned down the role of Kono in Hawaii 5-0 for Nikita.

MAGGIE Q ALL THE WAY!

Comment by Oolalai – December 16, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is the best show and she can kick some ass…Nikita is the best

Comment by NikitaAddiction – December 16, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kono forever!

Comment by April – December 16, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is hard. I love both characters and Grace Park is Canadian BUT I have to vote for Maggie Q. Nikita is such a bad ass and Maggie just owns that role.

Comment by Captain – December 16, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie is da best and she got my vote and love

Comment by nebeng – December 16, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ha ha Nikiiii!! forever.. Maggie Q… she is the one… love Nikita !!

Comment by ricardo – December 17, 2011 03:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q FTW!!!!!!

Comment by lisette – December 17, 2011 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My votes for Maggie!!!!! Nikita all the way!!

Comment by Yossie – December 17, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q always and forever! Nikita is the best show in the world! everyone vote Nikita!

Comment by jessica – December 17, 2011 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita >>>>>> Hawaii Five-0. So is Nikita >>>>> Kono

Comment by Right! – December 17, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie is beautiful,talented kind hearted person and love her for that.

Comment by nebeng – December 17, 2011 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q is wayyy hotter. Can’t believe she is losing!!

Comment by Kelly – December 17, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kono es lo mejor !!! :D :D :D

Comment by Alex07Sp – December 17, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita all the way Maggie Q is way hotter and she is representing Asians big time that is why I love her and I voted for her :)

Comment by JC – December 17, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q should win on this one.She’s so hot in Nikita.

Comment by pjp – December 18, 2011 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q should win on this one, She is so hot in Nikita and work hard more than anyone~~~Support Her

Comment by kaki – December 18, 2011 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love MaggieQ she’s soo pretty and talented person

Comment by nebeng – December 18, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for MaggieQ

Comment by Nene – December 18, 2011 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MaggieQ all the way. I can’t imagine any girl who can kick butt as good as Maggie.

Comment by Sierra – December 18, 2011 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA- please make this a competition…kono don’t stand a chance

Comment by NIKITA_kickass – December 19, 2011 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post