House Exclusive: GH Alum Cuts to the Chase

It looks like Chase is about to have quite a religious experience on House.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that actress Julie Mond — best known as General Hospital‘s original Lisa — has been tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode centered around Jesse Spencer’s Chase.

According to an insider, Mond will play a nun who Chase treats when she comes into the clinic.

House Spoiler Alert: Look Who’s Returning!

In an interview with TVLine last month, Spencer teased that an early ’12 installment would find Chase connecting with a patient. “A patient gets into his head,” he said, “and it will have implications.”

Comments (63)

• Considering that Chase murdered a vicious dictator, I think this has some deep implications! lol! Chase has barely wrestled with that act (How would you feel if you killed someone who was murdering and torturing thousands? I’m not sure I would struggle with it too much either, but then again it’s impossible to know! lol!) so I bet she’s gonna bring some major guilt/deep thinking to good ol’ Chase.

BTW, thank the Gods and Stars above that Jesse Spenser cut his hair, holy hotness Batman *swoon* that boy went from OK to Holy Sh!T I’m Melting!

Anyway, can’t wait to see this and I remember kinda her on GH, though I much prefer the recast of Brianna Brown in the Lisa role.

Comment by Elizabeth – December 16, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also remember that Chase studied to become a priest before he decided to be a doctor and he DOES have a very religious background, although he keeps it suppressed most of the time.

Comment by Melanie – December 16, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see this episode!!!! Jesse Spencer is soooo hot and he really deserves to get some major screentime!

Comment by Mia – December 16, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yes Jesse Spencer is hot! He is why I watch House ;)

Comment by Megan – December 16, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so glad Chase is getting an episode centered around him this season! Peter Blake has written it (along with Eli Attie), and Chase always seems so interesting and multi-layered when Blake writes episodes about him.

Comment by Christy – December 16, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know she’s the first Lisa and everything but she was on GH for like 2 months. She may be the original but Brianna Brown is THE Lisa Niles.

Comment by Captain – December 16, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About time that Jesse Spencer gets a chance to shine on House again! Can’t wait!!!

Comment by Kimi – December 16, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it was up to me very House episode would be called “Chase” from now on ;)

Comment by Jill – December 16, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • noootttt! without hugh laurie this show would not last,even though i too like chase s charactor on the show…But i think most all of them are incredible actors (actresses)

Comment by karla lucas – December 16, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the most boring in an extended string of dull House “spoilers” this season. It is laughable that this is the best they can do for storylines now. How the mighty have fallen.

Comment by Alice – December 16, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yep, we have an ep centered around a secondary character in the last season, unbelievable.

Comment by Joan – December 16, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Guest cast announcements aren’t really spoilers. On your high horse much?

Comment by D – December 16, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alice It was just reported that House was the fourth most pirated show in 2011. It is in the Guinness Book of Records as the most watched television show in the world. And is constantly at the top of the DVR plus seven ratings. So sorry, DS is still putting out a product people want. NBC/Fox need to find a better way to market it.

Comment by sara – December 17, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want an ep centered around Taub and then Foreman and maybe we’ll have an ep centered around House in this season.

Comment by Joan – December 16, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There were 160 episodes about House already. One was about Wilson, one about Cuddy. What is the problem exaclty?

Comment by MiMi – December 16, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • this is maybe the last season and we have nothing to speak about House the character but we’ll have something about Chase so yeah houra.

Comment by Joan – December 16, 2011 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they should also do an ep about Taub, Foreman and Adams and Park.

Comment by Joan – December 16, 2011 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Trol alert!!…Why read the spoiler if you don`t like it anyway? It is not exactly news that Chase will have an episode centered around him.

Comment by @Joan – December 16, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Get the troll back to the dungeon PLEASE!
            If anyone deserves an episode then its Chase + Jesse Spencer and his fans!

Comment by Evie – December 16, 2011 12:39 PM PDT
          • NO! Dr Taub deserves his own ep!

Comment by Joan – December 16, 2011 02:48 PM PDT
      • The show is called “HOUSE” for a reason….

Comment by Melanie – December 16, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They should change it to Madhouse

Comment by Bilouze – December 17, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chase has always been my favorite member of House’s team so I’m really looking forward to this episode. It’s been too long since Jesse Spencer has been given the opportunity to show what a great dramatic actor he is and from the feedback I’ve read about his performance, he definitely doesn’t disappoint. Oh, and yes, he is most definitely HOT!

Comment by Carol – December 16, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and of course the nun is very pretty, Chase and a nun in a bed, and discussions about life and death.

Comment by Joan – December 16, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I already know that this will be my favorite episode this season! Why is it not february yet. YEAH for Chase and Jesse Spencer!!!!!!!! :)

Comment by Shauna – December 16, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is so great to hear that Chase gets a story/ episode about him. He was allways one of the most interesting characters/team-members on House. Love Jesse Spencer and House!!

Comment by Linda – December 16, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chase is my favorite character and I too can’t wait to see this episode! Jesse Spencer 4ever :)

Comment by Svenja – December 16, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Chase 4ever and ever :) He is the best duckling there ever was ;)

Comment by Leni – December 16, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad to hear this! I’ve always wondered what the deal was with Chase and the reason he gave up being a priest. There is a lot they could do with this episode, especially since the lady in the episode is so pretty. I could come up with a great story line myself! Can’t wait to see what it’s all about and yes, Jesse does definitely deserve some air time!

Comment by J. Stevens – December 16, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s great! I would also really like to know why Chase gave up on being a priest!

Comment by SALLY – December 16, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is no secret. He wanted to become a priest after the death of his mother and his father’s neglectance, but failed, and became a doctor instead because his dad wanted him to. He did it because he had no other options, but he was never committed. Chase is actually an interesting character with a lot of issues, faith being one of them. I always thought that it was one thing that made his character intriguing because not only he kept an open mind. He was also never judgemental and he could take the bad with the good. I think that the nun is so pretty because she is going to be a mirror for Chase. I guess he’ll re-examine his faith through her. If this actually turns out to be the last season, then it would be a perfect exit for the character. Chase connected to a nun in S1 who saw the prodigal son in him. House called him a prodigal son when he returned to PPTH in S8, and now there’s another nun who will probably get into his head. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chase turns to faith in the end, leaving House furious because he found solace in something else but relationships, whereas House failed. Because frankly, if romantic love fails and you’re not obsessed with your work, what else is left?

Glad Jesse is back with something substantial at least. He’s hot alright, but he’s also a terrific actor and deserves more screentime. Haters won’t have to worry. I’m sure House will be involved in this, and he’ll be all snarky and mean about it. Sigh.

Comment by Sacha – December 16, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Guess you are not really a fan of Chase/Jesse! He finally gets an episode and you can all but put everything down :(

Comment by HT – December 16, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You took the words and thoughts right out of my head!!
        When everyone was speculating on who would be the new DOM..most wanted Chase..but I tweeted and f/booked that I’d like him to re-find his faith and end-up working as either a doctor or priest in some forgotten part of the world ( a wee bit like they did in ER)…maybe they listened? lol. Can’t wait for this episode! )

Comment by Oceandeep – December 26, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is so great! Chase is my favorite character ! Cool.

George

Comment by Anuncios clasificados – December 16, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can anybody tell me WHEN the new episodes start back up again???? I can’t find it anywhere online!

Comment by Melanie – December 16, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Jesse Spencer / Chase the most form all the characters! The episode will for sure be amazing!

Comment by Zora – December 16, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch the season 1 episode ‘damned if you do’ for the answer. It’s about a nun who gets under chase’s skin (seriously how many season 1-3 episodes have we repeated now?). I hope Peter Blake remembers that chase hates nuns – I have a feeling he wrote damned, and it was a good ep, so we’ll see.

Comment by Pix – December 16, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe you should see the episode again! Chase did not really hated that nun ;)

Comment by Pia – December 16, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kind of interesting…but unless this episode turn like “a bit” (The Mistake ssn2) or (Damned of you do ssn1) where Chase mingle/interact and affect him through the process and our favorite sarcastic limping Doc try to “save”/recover his faith &judgement …and his ass…lead to House’s faith and his difficult upcoming “reunion” with his biological father.. Then I’m in..and honestly Chase deserve his own episode more than the others…and a way to spencer to show us/shine his dedication for his caracter and the series…
    Plus, seem 2012(2nd part) + back at 8pm
    We gonna recover/have the best season yet !
    So I’m anticipating the return of my favorite addiction and with the BEST “leader” H.Laurie (and let not forget he’s gonna direct again)
    C’mon! January 23rd arrived!!!!

Comment by Jules – December 16, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! Is House ever going to have fun with this one! LOL can you imagine the jibes and sarcastic remarks!!!!

Comment by shiremaid – December 16, 2011 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly, I prefer spoilers more juicy than this
    Sure she good “soap” actress, but I never watch/heard of her..so I consider her like an actress who lend a role/cast to interact “a bit” with the main caracters…great for her,but to us she need to shine,unless we will blame her for ruining that episode…
    Seriously, unless the guest star are valuable(like mr.Wright upcoming episode) or like the caliber of Franka Potente,André Braugher…that merit to be posted, not those like mrs.Mond who been seen in soap or in 1or 2 movies as stand in or “woman at a bar”….
    Good for their cv,but for us, -I/we don’t care!!

Comment by Jules – December 16, 2011 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love watching House.

Comment by Karen brent – December 17, 2011 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good for Jesse. The news will probably make me watch House again,or just this one episode.

Comment by tahina – December 17, 2011 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to this episode. Chase is by far my favorite duckling and Jesse Spencer definitely deserves the spotlight for both his talent and loyalty to the show.

Comment by Kayla – December 17, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This focus seems odd to me. The basic structure of the show is: House, first level character; Cuddy and Wilson, second level; Foreman, Chase, Taub and all the other fellows, third level.

So how utterly weird and directionless to devote an episode to a tertiary character, relegating House to a supporting role. I want my basics back.

Comment by milage varies – December 17, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is such bull****. Every character other than House is secondary, Cuddy is in no way more important than Chase for House.

Comment by Christy – December 17, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In some fan fiction, Chase is indeed portrayed as a close friend of House. On the actual show itself, Wilson and Cuddy are intimates of House. The other characters are of lesser importance in his world. You may not like it, or wish it were different, but that is the foundational way the show is designed.

Comment by Milage varies – December 17, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You think Cuddy is more important to House than the rest of the characters and I have a problem with reality? Open up your eyes sweetie, Cuddy was never important and the show is infinite times better without her.

Comment by Christy – December 17, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • of course she was! did you watch House since the beginning?
            ok you hate Cuddy but stay objective!
            all the team can be replaced, they’re all not important.
            Just look the ratings, they are the worst of this show, guess why?
            Cuddy’s departure and House’s violent behavior.

Comment by Bilouze – December 17, 2011 01:02 PM PDT
      • yeah House should sleep with Chase.

Comment by Bilouze – December 17, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You just admitted what was Cuddy’s only role in this show. Just where House put his “other cane”.

Comment by Christy – December 17, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • so you hated Stacy, Lydia, and you’ll also hate Dominika! lmao
            they’re all only a hole for House, the same he has with hookers.

Comment by Bilouze – December 18, 2011 05:37 AM PDT
  • Honestly, Chase was in the shadow of Cameron & boreman(sorry, Foreman-hihi!) the first seasons,then when finally Cameron left, he became the best ally and wing-man(kind of) for House…and now he’s my favorite because of that and can stand and mock Foreman around and the best leader for the team when House not around…
    So,Chase is my favorite duckling
    2- “13″
    Taub
    3- Park
    Adams
    Then now in the loser category, Foreman-bcuz became a jerk and a dictator(à la Cuddy) who think he can control & better then everyone…
    Cannot wait to see its downfall or be put at his place by House or even Wilson…
    [loser category-Cuddy/Cameron and Foreman]
    And Masters…
    So, now I’m glad that Chase can shine + more storylines

Comment by Jules – December 17, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! It’s not like they’re giving Chase a whole arc, they’re just giving him one episode. He’s been on the show since inception (and yes, he has been the focal point for a handful of past episodes). But, focusing on Chase for one episode this season is not so unreasonable when they wasted so much time on Masters, Cuddy’s family and Taub’s relationship woes last season. .. And I’m sure House will be involved..

Comment by kayla – December 17, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Glad that the Chase fans seem to be the more sane part of the fandom. I am going to enjoy anything with Chase (and House) involved. Really looking forward to it. Jesse Spencer is a fantastic actor and he gave Chase depth and layers. I always loved his moments with Hugh Laurie. They seem comfortable around each other, as do Chase and House. Can’t wait for the new eps!

Comment by Anouk – December 17, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna make a speech here, so bear with me. I’m more interested in the episode that is being written by the same people who wrote House’s Head (awesome episode). I will always love House, but since Cuddy broke up with him, the show has been going downhill. And the addition of Park was horrible. She just can’t act. She’s more bearable now that Chase and Taub are back, but it would be great if they killed her off. The writing just isn’t as good as it was in the earlier seasons. House himself isn’t as compelling as he has been. Unless they can turn the show around, the show should end by next season.

Comment by Person – December 17, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s funny how different opinions can be. I’ve stuck with this show since the beginning even though I thought seasons 4-7 were, for the most part, not up to par. After House drove into Cuddy’s home and then Lisa Edelstein decided not to return for season 8, I seriously had my doubts about how this show could continue. I’m glad I stuck with it though because, in my opinion, this has been the best season in years.

Comment by Carol – December 18, 2011 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Person, I agree with all that you say. The show lost it’s zest and drive when House and Cuddy broke up. I have watched “House” since day one and have stuck with it through every twist and turn. But this season is by far the weakest of all. The intelligence, the fun, the sexiness, and the mystery have evaporated this year and it makes me sad.

Comment by thing one – December 18, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to know why your not showing all the new episodes lately, I really look forward to seeing them every Mom., they have been all reruns and I want to know why, I am really pissed at all of you for doing that, what’s Up with that???????
    Pat

Comment by Patricia Manna – December 20, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You took the words and thoughts right out of my head!!
    When everyone was speculating on who would be the new DOM..most wanted Chase..but I tweeted and f/booked that I’d like him to re-find his faith and end-up working as either a doctor or priest in some forgotten part of the world ( a wee bit like they did in ER)…maybe they listened? lol. Can’t wait for this episode! :))

Comment by Oceandeep – December 26, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Siempre pensé que era una cosa que hizo que su personaje interesante

Comment by Poner Anuncios gratis – November 26, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post