TVLine Items: Dexter Star Drops In on Justified, Psych Sets Return Date and More!
It turns out the Dexter star has a (formerly) top-secret guest spot on the FX drama’s season opener, and while we can’t say much, we can tell you this: Harrington’s character is a total badass boasting a deep Southern accent and ties to Jere Burns’ Wynn Duffy (who is back in a big way this winter).
For now, the role is a one-off gig, but this is Justified, so you never know when someone might resurface.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Psych, which just aired its fall finale this week, now has a return date: Season 6.5 is set to premiere Wednesday, Feb. 29, per E! Online.
• Melrose Place alum Colin Egglesfield will co-star on Lifetime’s upcoming series adaptation of The Client List, Deadline reports, playing Jennifer Love Hewitt’s brother-in-law.
• Sopranos/Entourage alumna Jamie-Lynn Sigler will guest-star on an upcoming episode of ABC’s Last Man Standing, TV Guide Magazine reports, playing Hector Elizondo’s businesswoman daughter.
• The family of Clint Eastwood — yes, that Clint Eastwood — is said to be shooting a reality series for E! According to TMZ, the Oscar winner’s wife and two daughters are
hard at work on a show that aims to “explore what it’s like to live in a family of ‘Hollywood royalty.’”
• Former supermodel and America’s Next Top Model judge Janice Dickinson is launching a London-based reality series, titled Sober Model House, TheInsider.com reports. It’s about… well, the name is pretty self-explanatory.
• Beverly Hills, 90210 alumna Jennie Garth and Bachelor also-ran Melissa Rycroft have nabbed reality shows on CMT, respectively. I Love Jennie follows Garth’s move from Los Angeles to a farm in Central California, while Melissa and Tye: A New Reality examines Rycroft’s pursuit of a career in Hollywood.
• MTV has ordered 20-episode second seasons of the reality series FriendZone and The Substitute, per The Hollywood Reporter.
• CBS News will revive Person to Person, the ground-breaking interview series created by news legend Edward R. Murrow, on Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 8/7c. CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose and 60 Minutes Correspondent Lara Logan have been named co-hosts.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?