Hot Promo: Jimmy Fallon Preps for SNL Hosting Debut With Off-Key Christmas Carols

Get More: Previews, Reality TV, Video

It’s always exciting when former Saturday Night Live faves return to host the program (we’re looking at you, Amy Poehler!), and this weekend’s outing looks to be no exception when Jimmy Fallon takes the stage.

Take a peek at the just-released promos for the Late Night frontman’s hosting debut — we’re particularly fond of his off-key Christmas carol jam session with former co-star Fred Armisen — and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements!

Comments (9)

• Can’t wait to see it. Guaranteed laughs with every sketch.

Comment by Leonard – December 14, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love jimmy fallon. that is all

Comment by allison – December 14, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This will be interesting…I always thought he was a bit overrated while actually a cast member on SNL, but since taking over Late Night I’ve grown to like Jimmy quite a lot. I’m curious to see how the confidence and warmth he’s developed since then translates into the hosting gig.

Comment by John – December 14, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Jingle all the way, HYAH!” Yeah, definitely going to watch this one.

Comment by Beth – December 14, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Jimmy Fallon. Can’t wait!

Comment by Mikaylah – December 14, 2011 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will be disappointed if JT doesn’t show for the Barry Gibbs Talk Show.

Comment by Scott – December 14, 2011 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree.

Comment by wordsmith – December 15, 2011 02:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This!

Comment by kt – December 15, 2011 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m an SNL fanatic but I can’t stand Justin Timberlake. I never watch when he’s on, I can’t. Same applies for Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. I find them incredibly arrogant. Justin is no actor and never will be. He took advantage of his role in ‘The Social Network’ and campaigned for an Oscar nom! He wasn’t even acting, just reciting some lines. I’ll probably get an abundance of hate for this but I feel strongly enough about it to protest against untalented and undeserving individuals calling themselves “actors”. Moving on, I’m very excited about Jimmy Fallon’s hosting duties. Here’s hoping he loses it and looks at the camera.

Comment by Emma – December 15, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post