Hot Video: Justified's Raylan and Boyd Brawl!

Another sneak peek has surfaced from Justified‘s upcoming Season 3 (premiering Tuesday, Jan. 17 on FX), and if there was any question before as to whether or not frenemies Boyd and Raylan are finally seeing eye-to-eye, this should clear it right up. (See Crowder on the giving end of that sucker punch for proof!)

Supernatural’s Jim Beaver Returns to Justified

It seems perpetual do-gooder Givens has gone back on his word to hand someone over to Harlan’s own outlaw, and the obvious punishment for such a crime involves a glass-breaking beatdown within the walls of the U.S. Marshals’ office.

Watch for yourselves in the clip below, and then hit the comments with your snappy Season 3 judgements!

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• Can’t wait. I love me some Raylan Givens.

Comment by Lisa – December 13, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After last seasons finale, I saw Walton Goggins at a Drive By Truckers show at the Troubadour. He’s handsome and at home in a western shirt. DBT kicked butt! It was the best show I’ve seen in a long while.

Comment by Lisa – December 13, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Killer stuff….can’t wait!

Comment by Mike 'Stu' Stuhler – December 13, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Timothy Olyphant & Walt Goggins are amazing :) Love them both.

Cannot wait for season 3!

Comment by Elizabeth – December 13, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know if I love a fighting Raylan and Boyd more than a working together Raylan and Boyd. Their dynamic is fantastic! Excited for the new season!!! Love some Justified in my life.

Comment by Ari – December 13, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh please….is it January yet?

Comment by WKW – December 13, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s one wrestling match I’d love to be ALLLL up in the middle of.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – December 14, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that as they are dragging Boyd away, he says in a kind of friendly tone, “I’ll be seeing you Raylan.” Haha! Those two boys.

Comment by Asha – December 14, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE this show. I can hardly wait until it comes back.

Comment by Bella – December 14, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need more, fast. I can only rewatch old episodes so often.

Comment by thomas@stp – December 14, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, for a supposed “tough guy” Raylan sure gets his butt whooped a lot, LOL.

Comment by Pat D. – December 14, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • His character is changing especially in season 2 when he becomes more bogged down by his family history and the death of his Aunt Helen. To Keep show interesting Raylan has to go through a Journey. So far it been both a fun and smart experience.

Comment by George – December 15, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live about 30 mins from Harlan Co. KY, and these actors do a fantastic job in portraying the life in Harlan. They must have one hell of a speach coach because their accents sound authentic. I love the show, and look forward to the next season. Timothy Olymphant, and Walton Goggins are phenominal.

Comment by Regina J. – December 19, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post