Bones' Temperance Brennan Vs. NCIS' Abby Sciuto in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Nail-Biter!

No one said it would be easy getting to the Quarterfinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and the matchup we’ve got for Round 3 Day 5 certainly drives home that point.

Psych’s Juliet Tries to Topple Castle’s Kate in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Indeed, we’ve got Bones‘ Temperance Brennan squaring off against NCIS‘ Abby Sciuto, and while both will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next couple of weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Alias’ Sydney Bristow Battles Chuck’s Sarah Walker in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney!

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (698)

• Oh def ABBY! Love her quirky little self.

Comment by Cate – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby!!!

Comment by Claire – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABBY FOR SURE NCIS ROCKS AND SO DOES ABBY

Comment by david – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way

Comment by Christie – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way!

Comment by Lynn – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby ftw

Comment by melissa – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them both but I named my puppy after Abby

Comment by Becky Basham – December 13, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you don’t vote for Abby you haven’t watched both shows. Abby rocks.

Comment by Macool – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby is the most amazing persn ever Plus Pauley Perrette is my absolute role model in life!! Forensics class is my favourite and best subject at school (but i got equal in english too) an easy 98% on my exam. only reason i missed out on 2 makrs is cause our techer took out the question :) TEAM ABBY!!!

Comment by Allie – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way my friends love her style Xx pauley perrete who plays her is so Pritty and always looks fab dressed as Abby and always looks amazeing and is a joy to watch in screen and she has a realy good acting tallent deservws to winn any time so good luck pauley x)

Comment by jodi – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby is SO cute in her roll on NCIS! She’s smart, funny, and sexy! My vot is totally for Abby!!!

Comment by Michele – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way. She is the Show

Comment by Ronald – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby from NCIS! :)

Comment by Alex – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go abby all the way she is awsome!!!

Comment by mario – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby

Comment by Brooke – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love Abby. Sorry Bones you would be second choice :)

Comment by Hollygolightly – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby is the best there is on NCIS
    an she is the grattest girl is there is when it coms to being here an here stiyles of here lab an there is Jethro Gibbs that take cair of here in the world now
    both are lovebull

Comment by SashaDuqcaine – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Abby. I’ve been watching NCIS since my mom showed me it about a year ago. I haven’t seen the other show before, Bones I believe it is. Abby is always confident in herself and she is a caring person. Always doing everything she can to help.

Comment by Melissa – December 13, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABSOLUTELY ABBY!!!!!!! She is a good example for little girls, its ok to express yourself as an individual and be smart. Never judge a book by their cover.

Comment by Mia Greenhalgh – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way love this girl. Love NCIS my baby sister (almost 12 yrs old) wants to be like abby and is now wanting to study forensics what a way to be an inspiration to kids

Comment by lara – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby till the end!

Comment by Earl – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And umm, on a different note-if Olivia from Fringe got more votes than Scully from X-Files, how did Scully advance and not Olivia?

Comment by JB – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The percentages you see on top of their pictures are from the previous round. So the 81.9% Olivia got was when she was up against Astrid from Fringe. Scully beat Olivia by 51.9% in one of the most recent rounds.

… hope that made sense! :P

Comment by Clarissa – December 13, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them both but my favorite show is NCIS, so I’m voting for Abby.

Comment by Jose DiaZ – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennen! Abby’s awesome, but Bones is just better.

Comment by Coty – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wrong Descanel, somehow. Zooey against Pauley; that’s be real tough. I love Pauley but prefer Zooey as a singer. Love She and Him Vol. 2. Pauley can’t touch that. Zooey gets a lot of points for that.

But again, you have the wrong Descanel, somehow. Emily vs.Pauley? No brainer.

Comment by M. – December 13, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very tough choice because their very great actresses.plus both figuring out deaths in different aspects in scientific ways, but if I had to choose I would choose Abby sorry Brennan. Abby has more fun and seems more relaxed when acting on the ncis set!

Comment by Yvonne Ledonne – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby is the best!

Comment by Janet – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BONES. Sorry 4 Abby but I love Tempe.

Comment by Alexglez – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABBY, hands down, there isn’t even a comparison. Abs is the shizzle and Brennan shouldn’t even b able to share the page with her.

Comment by roger – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABBY!!!

Comment by Janine – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lets go Abby!

Comment by Linda – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So hard! But I think Bones

Comment by Domzie – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way!!

Comment by Lindsay – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My girl ABBY SCIUTO!! Brennan you’re going down!!

Comment by silvia gillilang – December 13, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Def abby..love her

Comment by regina – December 13, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABBY ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Comment by Tammy Bradeen – December 13, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliva Dunham lost. So much for this crap.

Comment by F me – December 13, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way the goth goddess for the win!!!!8D

Comment by David – December 13, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abs all the way , just love a girl with brains and Tatt’s .

Comment by mark ellis – December 13, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby all the way!

Comment by Jason – December 13, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote ABBY!!!

Comment by deeanndra – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abs all the way! Ya’ll grab a Caf Pow & go vote for Abby! She’s all that & a farting hippo! LOL!

Comment by Nicole – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby rocks!!

Comment by Kat – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby, all the way!!!

Comment by jeannie max – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is really hard… They are both so good… But I think I’m going with Bones

Comment by Karen – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby <3

Comment by Jaime – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaabby! My all time fav.my fav lab rat

Aaaaaaabby.my all time favorite lab rat. Like bones too ,but abby is still number one and bones number two.sorry! Don’t hate me too much.

Comment by randy – December 13, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby No doubt about it!!

Comment by Miss G – December 13, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I love Abs! NCIS is my favorite show and Abby makes it awesome.

Comment by Michelle – December 13, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Temperance Brennan. Love both shows, but love Bones more. :)

Comment by Kairi – December 13, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post