Bones' Temperance Brennan Vs. NCIS' Abby Sciuto in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Nail-Biter!

No one said it would be easy getting to the Quarterfinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and the matchup we’ve got for Round 3 Day 5 certainly drives home that point.

Psych’s Juliet Tries to Topple Castle’s Kate in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Indeed, we’ve got Bones‘ Temperance Brennan squaring off against NCIS‘ Abby Sciuto, and while both will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next couple of weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Alias’ Sydney Bristow Battles Chuck’s Sarah Walker in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney!

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (698)

• I like brennan and abby but I like brennan more than abby. And I love BONES more than NCIS. Go bones!

Comment by raina – December 16, 2011 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I love Bones I would have to go with Abby because her character is so much more interactive with her teammates versus Bones that seems like a child learning how to interact. Although, I am looking forward to seeing how she and Booth are going to be as parents and on their jobs as we are seeing problems now.

Comment by Sherri – December 16, 2011 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Abbys character, but have to go w Bones hands down all the way.

Comment by V – December 16, 2011 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vai BONES a Emily Deschanel é a melhor :D <3

Comment by Larissa gomes – December 16, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan FTW. Emily is absolutely gorgeous. She has those stunning blue eyes, that sexy voice, a perfect smile, a wonderful body, and that beautiful brunette hair. Anyone who says Emily can not act has obviously never 6×09 where Emily really shined. Brennan is a smart, funny, and unique character and should most certainly win this thing. Emily, Bones, and Brennan do not get enough credit.

Comment by Nicole – December 16, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a 43 year old woman, Abby’s childishness is ridiculous.

Comment by lynn – December 16, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t the poll supposed to be closed already? Just sayin’.

Comment by lucia – December 16, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abby ROCKS!

Comment by Aubra – December 17, 2011 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan bitches. She is the best and you know it!

Comment by cara – December 17, 2011 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan, duh. She is absolutly gorgeous.

Comment by elyssa – December 17, 2011 05:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Brennan, I watch bones every Thursday with my family.

Comment by jeanne – December 17, 2011 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan is sooo hot. Come on she has to win!!!!!

Comment by steve – December 17, 2011 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My granddaughter got me hooked on bones and now i cant stop watching. I want Brennan to win.

Comment by marilyn – December 17, 2011 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan has my vote!!!!

Comment by maria – December 17, 2011 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones is the best show on tv. I love tempy, she obviously gets my vote!!!

Comment by brittany – December 17, 2011 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like the Bones character and am a “Bones-a-holic” but I think the sexiest woman I can never get enough of is Gabriel Anwar, of “Burn Notice”

Comment by VAL – December 17, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bones is the most awesome movie ever!! Brennan and booth are such good couples. Defs bones

Comment by alice – December 19, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones!!

Comment by nat – December 19, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN ALWAYS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Jamie – December 19, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On the bracket, Abby has 67.3% and Bones has 67.4% yet Abby moves forward? what kinda BS is that?

Comment by Jason – December 19, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go BONES !!!!! ;D<3

Comment by anneso78 – December 21, 2011 03:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BONES!! TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!! JOY KEENAN!! TEMPE!!! DR.BRENNAN!! BREN!!
    WHATEVER THE HECK YOU WANT 2 CALL HER!! BONES 4 3V3R

Comment by Bones – December 21, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like abby and not a big fan of NCIS , I mean I watched couple of episode,but I’m a huge fan of david boreanaz so I watched bones,I thought I won’t like any female characters after SMG but Emily Is Epic Especially In Season 7 of Bones , So My Vote Will Go To Brennan ;)

Comment by angelgirl – December 24, 2011 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN, for sure!!!

Comment by brianna mccoy – December 27, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow you guy’s put it to my favorites. I love both shows faithfuly every week and marathons on weekends, whats more I have complete series of both shows. I like Abby because she adds that extra something to NCIS, unfortunately the show in not totaly based on her caracter. Bones on the other hand I love, it is the combination between Teperance and booth that make the show. Temperance has the smarts, attitude and the kick butt stuff that makes it great, and if that’s not enough she’s always been an interest of Booth. I love Tempe, she’s the best.

Comment by Eli – December 27, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vamos bones!

Comment by Fatima – December 31, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow this wouldve been a hard one for people! both shows r really good with 2 awesome female characters, for me it wouldve been hard to choose caus i love both shows and i love both characters basically equally and they have completely different personalities got not idea what to choose! i wouldve voted for both of them caus they do well!

Comment by nc – January 2, 2012 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would run away with Abb’s and never look back, You go Abby !

Comment by Steve Outterbridge – January 3, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I <3 Bones!!! she is the best! I got bored and didn't really understand NCIS but Bones is AWESOME

Comment by shy – January 3, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definately Abby Wins my vote on this. She is my favorite Character out of all the shows I watch. I do like Bones a little; however, I love NCIS and Abby. Go Abby!

Comment by Theresa Shaffer – May 15, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. I personally like Bones way better then NCIS. I tried watching an NCIS show and it was all random an hard to understand. Yeah, Abby might be more “crushable” but Brennan is in her own way. Watch the recent Bones epusodes.. Just take a look at her and Booth in the “hot blooded” scene. NCIS is the hardest show to start watching.

Comment by Anonymous – December 13, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post