Bones' Temperance Brennan Vs. NCIS' Abby Sciuto in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Nail-Biter!

No one said it would be easy getting to the Quarterfinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and the matchup we’ve got for Round 3 Day 5 certainly drives home that point.

Psych’s Juliet Tries to Topple Castle’s Kate in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Indeed, we’ve got Bones‘ Temperance Brennan squaring off against NCIS‘ Abby Sciuto, and while both will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next couple of weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Alias’ Sydney Bristow Battles Chuck’s Sarah Walker in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney!

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. raina says:

I like brennan and abby but I like brennan more than abby. And I love BONES more than NCIS. Go bones!

2. Sherri says:

As much as I love Bones I would have to go with Abby because her character is so much more interactive with her teammates versus Bones that seems like a child learning how to interact. Although, I am looking forward to seeing how she and Booth are going to be as parents and on their jobs as we are seeing problems now.

3. V says:

Love Abbys character, but have to go w Bones hands down all the way.

4. Larissa gomes says:

Vai BONES a Emily Deschanel é a melhor :D <3

5. Nicole says:

Temperance Brennan FTW. Emily is absolutely gorgeous. She has those stunning blue eyes, that sexy voice, a perfect smile, a wonderful body, and that beautiful brunette hair. Anyone who says Emily can not act has obviously never 6×09 where Emily really shined. Brennan is a smart, funny, and unique character and should most certainly win this thing. Emily, Bones, and Brennan do not get enough credit.

6. lynn says:

As a 43 year old woman, Abby’s childishness is ridiculous.

7. lucia says:

Isn’t the poll supposed to be closed already? Just sayin’.

8. Aubra says:

Abby ROCKS!

9. cara says:

Brennan bitches. She is the best and you know it!

10. elyssa says:

Brennan, duh. She is absolutly gorgeous.

11. jeanne says:

I love Brennan, I watch bones every Thursday with my family.

12. steve says:

Brennan is sooo hot. Come on she has to win!!!!!

13. marilyn says:

My granddaughter got me hooked on bones and now i cant stop watching. I want Brennan to win.

14. maria says:

Brennan has my vote!!!!

15. brittany says:

Bones is the best show on tv. I love tempy, she obviously gets my vote!!!

16. VAL says:

I like the Bones character and am a “Bones-a-holic” but I think the sexiest woman I can never get enough of is Gabriel Anwar, of “Burn Notice”

17. alice says:

bones is the most awesome movie ever!! Brennan and booth are such good couples. Defs bones

18. Jamie says:

BRENNAN ALWAYS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

19. Jason says:

On the bracket, Abby has 67.3% and Bones has 67.4% yet Abby moves forward? what kinda BS is that?

20. anneso78 says:

Go BONES !!!!! ;D<3

21. Bones says:

BONES!! TEMPERANCE BRENNAN!! JOY KEENAN!! TEMPE!!! DR.BRENNAN!! BREN!!
    WHATEVER THE HECK YOU WANT 2 CALL HER!! BONES 4 3V3R

22. angelgirl says:

I like abby and not a big fan of NCIS , I mean I watched couple of episode,but I’m a huge fan of david boreanaz so I watched bones,I thought I won’t like any female characters after SMG but Emily Is Epic Especially In Season 7 of Bones , So My Vote Will Go To Brennan ;)

23. brianna mccoy says:

BRENNAN, for sure!!!

24. Eli says:

Wow you guy’s put it to my favorites. I love both shows faithfuly every week and marathons on weekends, whats more I have complete series of both shows. I like Abby because she adds that extra something to NCIS, unfortunately the show in not totaly based on her caracter. Bones on the other hand I love, it is the combination between Teperance and booth that make the show. Temperance has the smarts, attitude and the kick butt stuff that makes it great, and if that’s not enough she’s always been an interest of Booth. I love Tempe, she’s the best.

25. nc says:

wow this wouldve been a hard one for people! both shows r really good with 2 awesome female characters, for me it wouldve been hard to choose caus i love both shows and i love both characters basically equally and they have completely different personalities got not idea what to choose! i wouldve voted for both of them caus they do well!

26. Steve Outterbridge says:

I would run away with Abb’s and never look back, You go Abby !

27. shy says:

OMG I <3 Bones!!! she is the best! I got bored and didn't really understand NCIS but Bones is AWESOME

28. Theresa Shaffer says:

Definately Abby Wins my vote on this. She is my favorite Character out of all the shows I watch. I do like Bones a little; however, I love NCIS and Abby. Go Abby!

29. Anonymous says:

Wow. I personally like Bones way better then NCIS. I tried watching an NCIS show and it was all random an hard to understand. Yeah, Abby might be more “crushable” but Brennan is in her own way. Watch the recent Bones epusodes.. Just take a look at her and Booth in the “hot blooded” scene. NCIS is the hardest show to start watching.