Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, HIMYM, Revenge, Anarchy, Good Wife, Gossip Girl and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: You mentioned a while back that the upcoming Glee episode titled “The Proposal” would be a big one for Will and Emma. Any particular reason why? —Radames
Ausiello: Um, because he proposes to her in it? [Cue eye roll, heavy sigh and finger gun to head.] And it’s not just any proposal. According to the question-popper himself, Matthew Morrison, “It’s the most spectacular proposal I’ve ever seen.” Care to elaborate, MM? “All I can say is it’s wet. And it involves a big dance.” THIS JUST IN: Sources confirm exclusively to TVLine that the title of the episode has just been changed from “The Proposal” to “Yes/No.” Hmm…..

Question: Anything else you can share about Becki Newton’s character on How I Met Your Mother — aside from her being a love interest for Barney? —Jorja
Ausiello: She’s basically Barney, minus the boy parts. “We’ve always toyed with introducing the world to the female Barney,” says exec producer Carter Bays. “And that might be too simple a way to describe her, but she’s not going to take any s–t from Barney. This girl is going to kind of beat up on him a little bit. It will be an even match.”

Question: Can you give us some scoop about Barney and Robin on HIMYM? —Annette
Ausiello: It sounds like Barney will find out that Robin can’t have children, and sooner rather than later. Bays says her secret “will be key to what happens in the remaining 12 episodes of the season. It’s an important pivot point for the season.”

Matt’s Inside Line: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, 30 Rock, Criminal Minds and More!

Question: My three favorite shows at the moment: Homeland, The Good Wife, and American Horror Story. Got scoop on any of ‘em? —Joey
Ausiello: Eenie, meenie, miney… Horror Story! In this week’s episode, the ghostly gay couple played by Zachary Quinto and Teddy Sears feud with Constance over their very differing plans for the to-be-born Harmon twins. Also the show breaks the flashback barrier when it travels all the way back to 1590! (Keep reading for scoop on another one of your three favorite shows, Joey.)

Question: Tell me something new about Gossip Girl‘s 100th episode. —Courtney
Ausiello: Intel continues to trickle in and, if what I’m hearing about the episode’s final act is true, it has the potential to be the single greatest hour of my life television ever.

Question: Is the Gossip Girl dream sequence that leaked online last week from the 100th episode? —Anna
Ausiello: Yes, Serena will be channeling her inner Marilyn in Episode 100 on January 30.

Question: Longtime reader, never written in before, but I need some Revenge hints to help me get through the break. Regarding the promo for the next episode, which shows Tyler pointing a gun — any hints as to who he fires at? Does it result in death? Does he even pull the trigger, or is it just one big tease? —Jack
Answer: I can’t answer all of your questions. Or, okay, technically, really any of them. But this might tide you over. Gabriel Mann, who plays Nolan, tells TVLine, tongue in cheek, “It probably wasn’t a good idea for [Tyler] to run out of those meds. That’s a little frightening for all of us.” And, perhaps especially, for his own character. “I will tease very, very bad things for him,” he says. “There is a reason you didn’t see him sitting at that table with everyone else.” Yikes! “Our coming back New Year ep,” he adds, “is… oh my God, I wish I could tell you more! I’m so tempted!” Alas, not tempted enough. If he blabbed, he says with a laugh, “I would get revenge’d right off the show!”

Question: I’m intrigued by the theory you guys put out there about Nolan and Emily being half-siblings on Revenge. Any reason to believe it’s actually true? —Michelle
Ausiello: No, but Gabriel Mann’s a fan of the idea. “I love that theory,” he told us. “That’s the thing with Emily and Nolan — and just us as actors — we have so much fun together that if they want to make us like a Luke and Leia situation, we’re so down… We’re like the tectonic twosome of the Hamptons. The two blonde avengers.”

How I Met Your Mother Spoiler Alert: Look Who’s Returning in 2012!

Question: Please bring on the Good Wife spoilers. This can’t be the end of Will and Alicia! —Janine
Ausiello: I’m afraid it’s the end… for now at least. But as one romance ends, a new one blossoms: Eli Gold is finally going to get some lovin’! And the lucky girl is someone we met for the first time this season. Guesses? Hit the comments!

Question: Now that ABC has pulled Man Up, does that open up the possibility of Cougar Town coming back early? —Patrick
Ausiello: Not really. The dreadful-looking Work It has already hijacked Man Up‘s timeslot, so fingers crossed the gender bending “comedy” dies an even quicker death so C-Town can take its rightful place back on ABC’s schedule. Speaking of which, any Laurie-Travis fans out there? Well, get a load of this: Laurie falls for a military dude who’s stuck in the Middle East, and their only means of communication is via Skype. Enter Travis, who reluctantly agrees to become the Whoopi Goldberg to the soldier’s Patrick Swayze. (!!!!!!!!!)

Question: So, 90210‘s been pretty exciting this season! But, I’m dying for some Naomi scoop! What’s up with her chasing ALL her men away? — Josie
Ausiello: You sure you aren’t watching repeats from last season? ‘Cause this season’s 90210 is so bad it’s practically unbearable. In fact, the only thing that’s stopping me from deleting my season pass is this next spoiler: Crazy Adrianna is returning in the new year — and this time she’s adding kidnapping to her rap sheet! Woo-hoo! Crazy Ade’s back!

Question: Regarding your recent blind item, is Homeland the freshman drama relocating to New York? – Joey
Ausiello: It is not.

Question: Any post-hiatus Community scoop re: Jeff/Britta? –Amy
Ausiello: The show is currently shooting scenes at a carnival. Why? Because Jeff learns that Britta has fallen for a Carnie and he wants to meet the little circus freak!

Castle is Heading For a Wedding: Will it Get Rick and Kate Ready For Romance?

Question: Got any Happy Endings scoop? —Trista
Ausiello: Brad and Jane won’t be revisiting the parenthood question anytime soon. According to Eliza Coupe, “It hasn’t been brought up again that they want to have a baby.” And that’s fine by her. “We were all talking about that other day and no babies can come on this show,” Coupe says with a laugh. “We do not want to have to deal with that — not as the characters or the actors or anything… But if the show goes on for as long as we hope it will, somebody will probably pop a kid out.”

Question: I have a bad feeling Juice is not out of the woods just yet on Sons of Anarchy. The gang has to find out that he killed Miles, right? —Jeff
Ausiello: Sounds like the answer is hell yeah. “One of the things we try to do on the show is not let anything sort of happen in a vacuum,” says Sons boss Kurt Sutter. “Ultimately, these secrets always do come back. The truth is, Juice did kill Miles and he did ultimately rat on the club. And even though it’s buried for now, there are people out there that are aware that he’s done it. So, yeah, I’m sure we will probably find the right story at some point to bring that back in play.”

Question: Chuck me! —Jeremy
Ausiello: Rebecca Romijn’s barbaric CIA agent — who debuts in this Friday’s episode — used to be a man! No, the actress isn’t playing another transgender character (as she did on Ugly Betty). Allow Chuck exec producer Chris Fedak to explain: “We created a character originally that was going to be a man. Kind of an ominous, scary figure with a penchant for torture, which he considers his art form. But then when we started thinking about it, I was like, “What if Rebecca Romijn was this guy? That would be scary and sexy… She was game for it, and she also has a great sense of humor.”

Question: Been following you for years – that alone makes me deserving of you fulfilling my every fantasy. Or at least some Hart of Dixie scoop. —Britta
Ausiello: Let’s stick with the scoop, Britta. Your other fantasies scare me. Wade/Zoe ‘shippers will be sad to hear that the two will soon butt heads again when Zoe discovers that he has started a betting pool based solely on her love life. Elsewhere, Lemon and George are moving full speed ahead with their wedding plans. We’ll see the two taste-testing cakes in an upcoming episode.

Your Guide to Fall Finale and Winter Return Dates!

Question: What’s in store for my favorite Modern Family in 2012? —Jeff
Ausiello: A wedding! A Family spy reports that the Dunphy and Pritchett clans were shooting scenes at a Los Angeles-area church last week and “it was definitely a wedding or commitment ceremony.” Alas, a source close to the show tells me that the bride and groom are merely family friends, adding that producers “just wanted everyone at a wedding.”

Question: Switched at Birth scoop, please! —Mena
Ausiello: When Switched at Birth‘s Katie Lerclerc told us at the American Music Awards last month that “Wilke [is still] in the mix” for Daphne’s affections, she was downplaying things. We just screened the season 1.5 premiere (airing Jan. 3) and those two have quite the heart-to-heart on the pier.

Question: OK, I’ll bite: What else can you tell me about Chris Meloni’s role on True Blood? —Diego
Ausiello: He’s the mastermind of… something. Guesses? Hit the comments. And then look for the answer on Twitter very soon!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

1. Laura says:

Dude, as long as Chris Meloni is getting naked on True Blood, I’m happy.

2. Laura says:

I hope the final act of GG’s 100th episode is related to Dan/Blair

3. Kevin m says:

Remind me to ask you for a PSYCH scoop please…

4. Jenny says:

Thanks for HIMYM scoop!!!! I can’t get enough!!! This season is killing me! I can’t wait for new episodes! YAY!

5. Smigglesby says:

Wow are you dead on about 90210 being just the worst. Look at the difference one Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair makes. But Crazy Adrianna is good news and I guess I might stick around in ’12

• Melosm says:

Sad but so true! I find myself fast forwarding during the episodes. The thing that disappointed me the most – Annie and Liam’s storyline. WTH? They were so cute hooking up and then things got crazy.

• Anna says:

They got rid of the last good storyline they had when Teddy left. This show is going in the gutter super fast.

• Phil says:

Get over him! He barely said three words per episode and his character was sooo boring. Some people think that the gay storyline improved the show, but I didn’t see any bigger changes since then..

6. Tammy says:

Please let Nolan and Emily be related. I would love that.

I am actually really curious about Barney and Robin. It seems like the show is wrapping them up but I still feel like she is the bride.

The Gossip Girl 100th has sounded pretty bad so far. Of course if the final act involves Louis leaving and NEVER EVER coming back I could get back on board. They need to start promoting it or there won’t be any fans left to watch it. I still have hope for Chuck and Blair.

7. Jenna says:

Gossip Girl- I’ll only watch if it’s about Chuck and Blair but I think you’re an overall troll Ausi so I don’t think it will be great- more like a slap in the face.If it’s Dair the writers can go screw themselves sideways

• Jenn says:

I wish I could take your bad attitude and slap YOU in the face with it.

• whatever says:

I wish you ridiculous dair fans didn’t feel the need to reply to every chair comment, but we don’t always get what we want. Goodness.

• MSC says:

They don’t have anything better to do with their time.

DB has pretty much killed the show and any enthusiasm it once had. They feel threatened by Chuck and Blair too because they trended world wide.

• Issie says:

Oh Lord. GG was killed a long time before any potential Dan/Blair stuff was introduced. But please, if you want to keep continuing these pathetic ship wars then be my guest.

• Kris says:

Idk why ya’ll complain so much but I think GG is really good right now! I mean not as good as last season with the whole Juliette thing (best season ever!!!) but I still really like it! Oh and sorry to all you Dair fans but they are never going to happen!!!! Chuck and Blair are meant to be together! To be honest Dan is just getting on my nerves.

• huh says:

oh thank you! are you one of the writers or a producer? It’s nice to finally know what is going to happen. I am sure you already know what’s going to happen and therefore can tell everybody else with such certainty. Again, thank you.

• Ashley says:

One of the producers flat out implied on Twitter that Dan’s feelings for Blair would never be returned but even that’s not enough to convince people. He said something like some kinds of love aren’t returned. So yes, the producers have implied that Blair would never feel that way about Dan. I’m not saying they won’t hook up, but at best it will be a rebound. I’m not saying this because I hate Dan, I really like him. But Blair is in love with Chuck and I don’t get why people think that’s going to change. It’s not.

8. Thari says:

So I guess Eli is getting back with his wife then? After all, we only met Parker Posey this season.. I’m excited, I really liked her as Eli’s ex-wife! But how much fun would it be if she was his lover! Of course, it would be better if could get more Lisa Edelstein on our TV screens, but I don’t see the Eli-Celeste thing working out. But still, one can dream, right?

• Kate says:

Lisa Edelstein did a fantastic job playing Celeste. So while I don’t necessarily see her and Eli together, if it gets her sexy, sassy self back on my screen I’m all for it. I bet it’s someone else though. Which has me begging the question of the Kings, when will she be back?

• hem says:

Id like to see ELI get with the new blonde girl That could create some new office politics drama

Id also like to see Kalinda get her own spinoff sh ow. What do you think of that Mr Aisello? CBS likes its spinoffs with all the CSI.NCIS so why not Kalinda in an investigative firm- The kings could come up with something good.

I must say I HATE HATE HATE the show being on Sunday night because its never on time due to delays in football…so I basically have to DVR the entire CBS night to watch my programs…If I forget and only record The Good Wife, I miss half the show -and I know for a fact friends who ve missed one or two episodes that way and then just gave up entirely

• Doug-H says:

If you cable company has CBS On Demand, it posts The Good Wife quickly on Sundays because of this problem.. I’ve given up recording it and rely on that to catch it… Nice thing about CBS OD compared to some of the other networks is they have limited commercials and you can even FF those!!! I find it interesting how some shows are available OD and others aren’t…

• Pete says:

Eli’s new love has gotta be Sarah Silverman.

• Martina says:

It’s either Celeste o Caitlin! I’m rooting for some new clandestine office affair between him and Caitlin, now that Will and Alicia are over.

• Dani says:

I vote for Celeste. Will said he was hiring an attorney and that would also mean attorney/client privilege would prevent Wendy from questioning her over their old firm.

9. JeniLee says:

Agree about 90210. Last season rocked. This season started out ok but its blah now. And while I love Arielle Kebbel i hate that they are obviously semi-recycling the Ethan+girl he hit storyline from season 1. And Lannie just needs to be back together

• Donovan says:

Actually, the second season ruined the whole show. Compare the first season. The fourth season is more interesting to me than the previous ones.

• Kris says:

I think the best season was season 3. This season isn’t terrible and I’m not about to give up but not the best. I miss Rebecca Sinclair!!!!! She made the show great! These show runners ran Life Unexpected into the ground. I hope they don’t doom 90210 to the same fate.

10. Ari says:

I always thought that Robin WAS the female Barney. Also, if Gossip Girl is about Dan/Blair then I am out. I know that I’ve heard it’s all about being an homage to the 1st ep and I’m just hoping that it doesn’t do that by having Blair decide she wants Dan because I may vom.

• CJ says:

I hope Becki Newton’s character doesn’t just NOT have boy parts. Some girl parts would be nice.

• Arthur says:

THIS. Robin has been set up all along as the scotch-swilling, cigar-smoking, cheeky counterpart to Barney.. and they’re clearly perfect together.

• Ari says:

Exactly. She’s not as slutty as Barney but in pretty much every other aspect she’s so similar to him. I don’t see why they would need to introduce another character that is exactly like Robin.

• Little Scarf Girl says:

She isn’t quite as outrageous or promiscuous, but yeah, Robin is very much like a female equivolent of Barney. It’s kind of telling that Barney’s other love interests are all very similar to Robin. Nora was like a sweeter version, and Quinn sounds like an extreme version. But I don’t think we’re questioning Barney’s love for Robin. I want Robin to get her act together!

11. maciel says:

Don’t you guys think that maybe emily/amanda and charlotte are sisters? That’s a theory I been formulating in the past few episodes cause as we know emily’s dad used to hook up with victoria so maybe charlotte is emily half sister

• dianna says:

YES! Didn’t Victoria say in the shrink episode that she was kinda regretting about having a second child, maybe that was it!

• annie says:

But Nolan and Emily’s scenes are already so great and making them siblings would only make them greater, whereas Charlotte’s just annoying. Let’s examine the two scenarios, and see which one’s better. Two sisters, one who whines all the time and the other who plots to take down the rich SOBs who framed her father. Or two siblings, both scheming and plotting to take down their enemies and whoever stands in their way. Hmm, wonder which one sounds more interesting.

12. Carmen says:

The spoiler on GG’s 100th ep final act has me really intrigued…what could it involve if it has Ausiello this enthusiastic? Anyways, I’m just hoping for some great Dan and Blair scenes (as well as Nate and Serena)!

• Wendell says:

It’s Ausiello, so it is probably something involving Smurfs. Maybe Blair runs away with Smurf.

• huh says:

Ausiello is a dair fan! so it could probably be something involving them… pretty sure it’s not chair since he has shown several times with his comments that he does not like them…

• Ashley says:

I don’t know if this is true, but that doesn’t make him a Dair fan. I’ve seen people ask for Dair scoop and him give scoop about Chuck/Blair instead. So…make of that what you will.

13. Dave says:

U literally mad bro, this season of 90210 is probably my favorite! Way better that the second season.

• flakey says:

YES. he’s way too harsh about 90210, i don’t get the hate at all. this season is just as good as (if not better than) the rest

14. Anon says:

Aw, no! I want Zoe and Wade to just get together!!

15. dianna says:

I ADORE GABRIEL MANN SO MUCH! Hopefully they won’t kill off Tyler!!!!!!! I love his evil plan to blackmail the Graysons, plz plz plzzzzz don’t kill him off!!

16. Shannon says:

Oh I hope this means a Chair reunion in the 100th Episode of Gossip Girl!

17. JJ says:

Yay Cougar Town spoilers! Ugh Work It, I give you 2 weeks (I can only hope) so my cul-de-sac crew can FINALLY return!

• Viv says:

So this week ABC posted a poll on their Facebook page asking “Which ABC comedy is your favorite?” Yea Cougar Town was second only to Modern Family. YET it hasn’t been on the air in almost a year! COME ON ABC get with the program.

• lacey says:

I hope so too! Cougar Town is such a great comedy yet it remains off the air while all these stupid man shows are being shoved down our throats.

18. RichieOnTV says:

I love Gabriel Mann… but he’s right. Spilling the beans on what happens with Tyler would give ABC the perfect motive… for REVENGE!

19. Mayra says:

Uugh! I hate crazy Adrianna! She’s awful! and yeah, this season of 90210 is worse than normal :)

And too bad Zoe and Wade won’t be together on Hart of Dixie. I’ve always loved the couple that is meant to be from the start. In this case, George/Zoe. But he’s so boring! And Wade’s everything but boring!

• Anon says:

It doesn’t mean they won’t be together. It’s only going to be at the 11th episode, I’m positive Wade/Zoe will be endgame.

• Rene says:

No one really likes crazy Adrianna. This is horrible news and poor Adrianna & Dixon fans 90210 just showed how much they cared about your support.

20. maciel says:

I can’t keep that theory out of my head

21. Spencer says:

Oooooo!!!! I CANNOT wait to see what happens on Revenge!!!! I hope that Gabriel’s little thing about the table doesn’t mean that Nolan gets killed or injured by Tyler!!!!

• DreamMystic says:

Don’t worry, it’s not Nolan, because Tyler and Nolan will still have “bed relations”… I think we will have another “Three/Five months later” after Tyler shoots on someone. Anyway, can’t wait to be Jan. 4!!!

22. kristie says:

DAN IS BLAIRS BABY DADDY!!!!! I reckon they did more than just kiss and that’s why Blair was so freaked by the revelations in dans book. I think Louis enlisted the help of Georgina to tamper with the paternity tests so he could still have blair. Or its chucks and the Louis/Georgina/paternity test tampering thing still happened. Either scenario would make me go woah.

• JD says:

that is a pretty interesting/creative idea…i don’t know how louis would ever have come into contact with georgina, but i’m sure the writers could make that happen. however, i fear that the baby was lost in the accident…in those pics that surfaced of blair in her wedding dress a few weeks ago she did not look pregnant…and we were lead to believe that by the time of the wedding she’d be about 5 months in, which would be clearly visible, especially on someone who is so naturally thin.

• ana muller says:

blair loses the baby. and the only way they slept together is in your wet pre-teenager dreams.

23. LC says:

Haha…Britta has fallen for a carnie! Oh that’s as hilarious as when she fell in love with the pizza delivery guy in one of the timelines. I’m not really keen on the Jeff/Britta side of that storyline (if it’s heading where I think it is) but you know what? Why shouldn’t J/B fans get a bit of love too; am I right? Let’s just love the heck outta this show. COMMUNITY ROCKS!

24. MSC says:

Kind of upset about Robin and Barney not being together on HIMYM.

Unless Chuck and Blair have an epic scene Gossipgirl is not something I’m too interested in watching. THe 100th sounds pretty lame, actually.

25. Megan says:

Wait, Nolan and Emily could be half-siblings?

Ausi, I kinda’ think you like everything about GG which is a little frightening since it’s been a pretty downer show in the past few years (I mean you liked the season 3 finale,dude). The 100th doesn’t sound that interesting. Chuck and Blair interest me but the rest is a bit of a waste.

26. Kara says:

Emily & Nolan siblings? Interesting, but wouldn’t it be fantastic to find out Emily and Charlotte are sisters??

• Rachel says:

YES! i would much rather prefer a Emanda/Charlotte thing for the sibling sl (IF that were to happen, which i know its a pretty soapy show. but i rather it didn’t, cause i like Emanda as a single child. Gives her more of an edge. Idk)…. Plus, im biased that I hate this spec of Nolan/Emanda as bro/sis cause there are MANY shippers for them (romantically) and the only thing we get attacked with is this “they have the same hair color so they must be related” – which is effing stupid. But i guess also a compliment cause thats the only excuse ppl can come up with for them to not be a dark horse ship that happens unexpectedly and swoops everyone off their feet with their INSANE chemistry (best on the show – and height proportionality lol).

Anyway… i’ve rambled. But Nolan&Emanda FTW for sure!

• JD says:

i think they’re definitely going the “emily and charlotte are sisters” route…i thought so the second charlotte told victoria that during the divorce she would ask to live with conrad instead of her. victoria would just tell the court that she’s not his daughter, and he’d have no rights over her at that point. i imagine that conrad is probably not aware of this fact either, so victoria would use it during the divorce proceedings to throw him off his game.

27. Get over it says:

I hope we great Chair fans get something good from the 100th. What doesn’t break you, only makes you STRONGER!

28. Joanna says:

Community scoop!!! Britta falls for yet another freak. Looking forward to all the bashing the gang will put the poor guy through.

And is that supposed to be a spoiler about Gossip Girl’s 100th episode? I don’t know if it’s just me but with Louis still around I don’t expect the episode to be anything less than awful. Unless they start giving up more info on Chuck’s whereabouts and some good news about Chuck and Blair then I feel less and less inclined to tune in.

29. Cara says:

Unless the 100th episode has Chuck and Blair getting back together, I can’t see it being that good. Whats so awesome about Blair marrying the boring Prince that no one likes? Thats what all signs are poiting to so I can’t see the episode being epic.

30. jess says:

I love revenge and Nolan is my favorite character (at least i know he doesn’t die on the beach) so I’m really excited about next ep! I love how he balances out Emily’s (sometimes) crazy side. When he told emily I’m glad your father’s not here to see what you’ve become… powerful! Can’t wait for more Revenge!!!

31. fernando says:

You made me sad =( by saying 90210 sucks this season, I have to disagree with you this season has been the best by far.

I hope Nolan and Emily are brothers and sister, i don’t want them to end up hooking up like alot of people do ew.

32. Danielle says:

Becki Newton will be channeling some Amanda in that role, at least I hope she will.
    It’ll be funny if her and NPH become great friends just like her and Michael Urie, except this time instead of being “besties”, they’ll be making out. CANNOT WAIT!

33. Barbie says:

Wow, a whole Ask Ausiello, not one of my shows :(

34. noname says:

Please let Eli’s love interest be his ex. If it’s that blone I might throw up. And thank god Will and Alicia is over. They were so boring!

• Paul says:

YES! Ending the Will & Alicia storyline was the best thing the show’s done since before going down that horrible, terrible path. Will is the devil.

35. Eliza says:

Why is ABC airing some of these new crappy comedies all while keeping Cougar Town off the air?!

I miss the cul-de-sac crew!!!

• CJ says:

I think part of the reason is that the timeslot in question is in what they used to call the “Family Hour.” As good as Cougar Town is, it’s kind of raunchy. Their later hours have been more successful ratings-wise.

36. Chicagoan says:

Good Wife- It has to be either Vanessa (Parker Posey), Celeste (Lisa Edelstein), Elsbeth (Carrie Preston), or Caitlin (Anna Camp). I truly think Vanessa is over. They seem past it, and Alicia and Peter are reconciling to a certain degree now. The writers are too smart to do that twice. Celeste is too much of a reach. On the other hand, Caitlin is accessible and appears to like power. Also, Elsbeth works in the same building and will be coming back as Will’s lawyer apparently– some opportunity for love. Besides Elsbeth and Eli would be the perfect combination of scatterbrained and dynamic brilliance.

• Lon says:

But Elsbeth was in season 1, wasn’t she?

• Jesse says:

Yeah, Elsbeth was in S1, so unless Ausiello has forgotten about that (which I assume he hasn’t), then Carrie Preston is out. I think Lisa Edelstein is probably the most likely candidate, but I would love it if the producers chose an oddball choice, like the “Martha” character whom Alicia tried (and failed) to hire, or the always-wonderful Amy Sedaris, who played Eli’s rival earlier this season.

• Magically Suspicious says:

Martha is exactly who I was thinking! I hadn’t thought about Amy Sedaris, but that would be great too. I love her.

My vote is Martha.

37. Aiden says:

I kind of love how all Chucksters need to say are “CHUCK ME” to get some scoopage around here. It sounds like it’s gonna be a really cool episode with Rebecca Romijn guest-starring. I’m expecting an epic sprint to the finish to its Jan. 27 finale. Just savoring every bit of scoop we can get these last few weeks of Chuck.

38. Saraah says:

Excited about GG’s 100th episode. I can speak on behalf of 98% of the gossip girl fandom that we’re ready for an epic Chuck and Blair reunion. TBH, Chair’s the most powerful thing on GG.

39. nuxy says:

i dont know why but i feel like 9O21O this season is for adult / old people. ;D

40. Jackson says:

I want a Wemma wedding!!!

41. Marie says:

I hope that Barney and Robin can be like Monica and Chandler on Friends. After finding out they couldn’t have children,Monica and Chandler adopted towards the end of friends so there is always a possibility that Barney and Robin can adopt and not let this little problem of Robin can’t have any children keep these two apart. I love Barney and robin together!!

42. donna says:

if Chuck&Blair get married at the end of #100th THIS WILL MAKE MY WORLD!!! =)))))))))) Also it would be so surprising and amazingggggggg

And I hope to see some Blair&Serena lovely friendship . I miss them…I don’t want stupid Dan everywhere yuck!

43. Nithin says:

Dan And Blair will the single greatest hour of TV EVER !!!!

44. Alwaysdair says:

I believe it will be Dair because Mark said we would all be excited as Dair fans and also it was leaked Dan and Blair are at the airport… So to me I have a feeling it is going to be about Dair and Serena realizing it is too late and how she loves him from her dream.

45. will says:

nolan and emily better not be related. they have the best chemistry in the show. their sexually charged scenes are the ones that keep me watching.

46. Svenja says:

Thanks for the Gossip Girl and HIMYM scoop.

But no NCIS scoop again? I happen to miss that a little bit :)

47. Zara says:

I hope Eli’s love interest is Vanessa! Parker Posey & he had great chemistry!

48. harum scarum says:

thanks for the GG spoiler! so the last scene of the 100th will be epic?…must be a CHAIR SCENE then!!

can’t wait for CHAIR!!

49. Sandra says:

Hope it’s something crazy Georgina does lol! Unfortunately, I don’t expect anything exciting for Chair or my two fave besties Serena/Blair, so meh for the rest of the episode.

50. Little Scarf Girl says:

It would make more sense if Robin’s secret spans the rest of the season that Barney would not find out about it anytime soon. Because, seriously, Barney would still want to be with her regardless. Also, female Barney? Not sure if that really sounds like the kind of person Barney would be considering settling down with!
    Regarding the Community spoiler, I’m excited to see them at a carnival! That sounds like fun.