The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Monday

On TV this Monday: Fear again becomes a Factor, Terra Nova braces for war, Two and a Half Men welcomes one hot mother, Rizzoli goes back to school, and more. We’ve singled out 11 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Fear Factor (NBC) | Four teams of two compete in physical tasks that test the limits of their endurance and the ever-popular gross stunts that test their mental resolve. Joe Rogan returns as host.

8 pm WWE Monday Night RAW (USA Network) | It’s time for the Slammy Awards, and to hear TVLine’s Meg Masters tell it, “We’re rooting for CM Punk as WWE Superstar of the Year.” Defending her choice, Meg explains, “He changed the face of the organization this year, breaking script and bringing excitement and humor back to the show.”

8 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | Special time! When Max’s stove breaks, Caroline tries to return some expensive rings to an upscale store, but discovers her surname no longer opens the doors it used to.

8 pm Terra Nova (Fox) | Lucas races to assemble the final pieces of his mystery device, in advance of the 11th Pilgrimage’s arrival;  Jim and Taylor confront the colony’s “Sixer” mole; Terra Nova prepares for war.

The TVLine Staff Has Questions About How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl and Many Other Shows

9 pm Stephen King’s Bag of Bones (A&E) | Conclusion of the two-night mini. (Part 1 encores at 7 pm.)

9 pm The Closer (TNT) | Brenda’s parents come to town for the holidays bearing surprising news that keeps Brenda’s mind off the murder of a man who was under FBI surveillance.

9 pm Two and a Half Men (CBS) | Alan is smitten with Walden’s mother (guest star Mimi Rogers) — even as she spills a secret about Walden’s past that sends him into a downward spiral,

9:30 pm Enlightened (HBO) | Season finale: A reinvigorated Amy talks Damon into letting her present her research findings to his group, but Dougie won’t let her leave the office. Amy makes her presentation anyway and pays the price, both with Damon’s team and with Dougie.

9:30 pm Mike & Molly (CBS) | Work news hurls Molly into a funk that threatens to ruin Christmas.

TVLine Presents Your Guide to Fall Finale and Winter Return Dates

10 pm Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) | On the eve of Chin Ho’s wedding to Malia, Five-0’s investigation into a man left for dead in an abandoned WWII bunker crosses paths with a case of Capt. Fryer’s.

10 pm Rizzoli & Isles (TNT) | When the dead body of a classmate crashes Jane’s high school reunion, she soon realizes everyone in her class is a potential suspect; Korsak gets a visit from ex-wife Melody Patterson (guest star Lolita Davidovich); Chris Vance returns as Sgt. Major Charles “Casey” Jones.

Which of the above is must-see TV for you? Also, hit the Comments to politely offer tune-in suggestions of your own. With raindrops we can fill buckets!

1. Templar says:

No real barn burners here. I guess 2&1/2, M&M and R&I.

2. Fernando says:

Love Games 3 gotta see my Judi n Rizzoli & Isles

3. Brandy says:

2 broke girls, rizzoli&Isles, hart of dixie rerun

4. Q. Poaches says:

Rizzoli will get watched. I wish I had started watching it long ago. As far a T.Nova, the show is good but they really need to get a move on with the story already. We already had to wait all summer for it after it got delayed. The show is in that “Cancelled just when it was gettin good!” zone…, I can feel it. Example: Chase.

5. Ken says:

Fear Factor & Rock Center, im all NBC tonight

6. lee says:

Watch Terra Nova and Rizoli and Isles + Tivo 2 Broke Girls.

7. King says:

2 Broke Girls, Terra Nova (so happy it’s ending. I can’t take it anymore.), Hawaii Five-0 and Fear Factor

8. Delirious says:

Dear miss Meg Masters: you manage to get TVLine to throw in mentions to WWE here and there… And for that, you can consider me a fan! \o/

9. PaulaKate says:

Fear Factor? This disgusting and dangerous to the participants show should be called;Absolute Disgust.
    or “Yes, come eat bugs and drink rat shakes on our show, just make sure you can live with it afterwards because our insurance doesn’t cover you or any mind-blowing bad effect’s you might have after you are sent home.”

This show requires it’s contestants to engage in life altering, dangerous activities. I just hope it is taken off the air and never brought back long before anyone ends up unintentionally sacrificing their live for it, all in the name of filthy lucre( money).

10. PaulaKate says:

This show requires it’s contestants to engage in life altering, dangerous activities. I just hope it is taken off the air and never brought back long before anyone ends up unintentionally sacrificing their life for it, all in the name of filthy lucre( money).

11. Tater says:

I agree with @Delirious great job Meg Masters WWE deseves a little love as well :)

12. Renee says:

Really looking forward to Terra Nova.

13. Heather says:

TERRA NOVA! I adore that show. And I think there is so much more to explore after this season. I have my fingers crossed for a Season 2 pickup.

14. Barbara says:

Only one to watch. THE CLOSER

15. Paul says:

I loved Chase, it finally was good consistently when they canned it!

16. Justin says:

2 Broke Girls, Hawaii 5-0, The Closer, Rizzoli & Isles, and Bag of Bones are on my list tonight.

17. Dee says:

I hope 2 Broke Girls addresses the fact that, as renters, it is the LANDLORD’S responsibility to replace the stove, not the girls’.

18. Shiloh says:

2 Broke Girls & The Closer for me. As always, thanks for doing this, Matt. :)

19. Alex says:

Why the double dose of 2 Broke Girls and no HIMYM?

20. Arielle93 says:

NOTHING is worth watching. But I’ll watch Terra Nova because that lame cheesy derivative mess makes me giggle. I’m going to miss making fun of it. January 16 can’t come soon enough :(

21. Sable S says:

The mindless drivel of Fear Factor is being recommended as watchable viewing? And Castle is NOT on the list? I’ll record Castle for viewing multiple times. Guess I’ll be going elsewhere for recommendations from now on.

As for what IS on the list? I’ll watch Hawaii Five-0 and probably use On Demand Terra Nova, Rizzoli and Isles, and 2 Broke Girls.

22. Olivia says:

Hawaii 5-0!!! :)

23. Kaiulani says:

The Closer, R&I and HI5-0 for me tonight.

24. kevin says:

FEAR FACTOR (if only NBC “fears” for its ratings), TERRA NOVA (going from a huge buzzworthy series to a so-called disappointment), TWO AND A HALF MEN (if Ashton Kutcher’s career depends other than breaking up with Demi Moore) and HAWAII FIVE-O (a much better reboot in years) are some of the reasons why Monday nights will never be the same. LOL.

25. Beany53 says:

On Hawaii Five-0 it was fun to see 3 former Lost characters together in a scene. Jin married Amy as Locke looked on.