Alias' Sydney Bristow Battles Chuck's Sarah Walker in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tourney!

“Nobody does it better,” sang Carly Simon in the theme song to 1977′s James Bond flick The Spy Who Loved Me. And that ditty seems apt for Round 3, Day 4 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, which features a pair of super-sexy agents battling to advance to the Quarterfinals.

Psych’s Juliet Tries to Topple Castle’s Kate in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Indeed, we’ve got Alias‘ Sydney Bristow squaring off against Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, and while both will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next couple of weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS: LA’s Kensi Vs. NCIS’ Ziva as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Rages On!

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (228)

• Sarah is so crushable, she better win this.. I never even heard of the show Alias, it seems like a bad show.

GO SARAH!!!!!!!

Comment by Bob – December 12, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I haven’t even seen the show and I think it looks awesome! Its from JJ Abrams, one of his earlier creations. No way would it be bad if it ran for 5 seasons.

Comment by GK – December 12, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dude, the show was awesome! You should give it a try before you judge. Great actors, writers and producers came from it.

Comment by Kimmy – December 12, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both shows are great, but Alias is better in my opinion. There has not been a single episode that I was bored on. The drama/action/love/betrayal/cliffhangers…Alias is THE BEST show ever made! I love Sarah & esp her relationship with Chuck, but there’s no way she is better than Sydney.

Comment by Christi – December 12, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alias was great, for almost 2 seasons. Unfortunately, it completely went off the rails when everyone’s evil twin started showing up, and Vaughn’s alternate past was revealed.It never recovered from that, although the last few episodes slightly redeemed the series. Chuck has been more consistently great over its run.

Comment by SpyTV – December 13, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah all the way, alias sucked I couldnt stand the show or Sydney she was so annoying,and what’s her name can’t act but Sarah Walker has got it all she’s sexy, bad Ass and sweet all rolled into one, plus YS is an Aussie you can’t get any better than that

Comment by Tiger – December 12, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney… kind of scares me. I mean she’s hot as hell and totally kickass, but if we’re talking crushes? I’d go with Sarah. If the question was who would win in a fight, that’s a totally different story…

Comment by Christie – December 12, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A dead heat.Passion and preferences running high on both sides. Dream match is shaping up as expected.Evaluated both on attractiveness,technical prowess,character development.First category close,other two not.Alias fight scenes longer,more intense,Bristow more nuanced,complex.Bottom line: Sydney in a sweep.

Comment by lkleo – December 12, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, if only this were the final round. None of these ladies deserve to be picked off this soon. My vote goes for Sydney, because it’s Alias!

Comment by Casey – December 12, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both characters dearly, but my vote has to be for Sidney Bristow: the original female CIA badass.

Comment by Stephanie – December 12, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • people: it would be an insult to let Sarah Walker win. Honor Jennifer Garner and her hard work and HELP HER WIN. yes, Sarah Walker is an amazing character, but Sydney Bristow MADE the female spy what she is today. PLEASE VOTE FOR SYDNEY!

Comment by Aliasfan4lyf3 – December 12, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, SYDNEY BRISTOW FTW

Comment by ALIASFAN11234 – December 12, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hell no dude, SARAH WALKER IS DA F IN BOMB, so amazing so please shut up because Sarah Walker is better than this person from alias which sounds like a friggin dumb as crap show.

SARAH WALKER IS GONNA WIN THIS!!!

Comment by Bob – December 12, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You can’t keep knocking a show when you’ve never even seen it. That’s ignorance. Love Sarah Walker but my vote goes to Sydney, who made the female spy(within this century at least).

Comment by Liam_H – December 12, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You make Chuck fans look like idiots. Watch Alias before you talk smack.

Comment by Larry – December 12, 2011 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Is it just me, or is it impossible to take seriously the opinion of a man who says “da f in bomb”?

Comment by Natalie – December 13, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I have seen 3 seasons of Chuck and none from Alias, but even I know Jennifer Garner is much more crushable than Yvonne’s Sarah Walker.

Comment by GK – December 12, 2011 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The original female spy
      Look up Emma Peel from the Avengers.

Comment by Tusk – December 12, 2011 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Honor Blackman (then Diana Rigg) as Mrs. Peel in The Avengers made the female spy who she is today.

Comment by PJM – December 13, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do I think Syd can take Sarah in a fight – probably and it would be one very bad-ass throw down. But more crushable? By a whisker…

Sarah Walker. She’s just incredibly hot…

Comment by sladewilson – December 12, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lets go Sarah Walker Bartowski!

This is no contest, Team CHUCK!

Comment by Jason – December 12, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker, no doubt.

Comment by The_Prat – December 12, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker!

Comment by anna – December 12, 2011 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are both great but I went with Sarah. Why? Because the show ends in a month, that’s why.

Comment by Larry – December 12, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker hands down! Sexiest kickass female ever!

Comment by SK – December 12, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmmmm..I’m a fan of Alias..but i’ll vote for Mrs. Sarah Walker-Bartowksi..No buts… CHuck all the way

Comment by kea – December 12, 2011 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah. Deeeeffffinitely. I never could get into Alias. Plus, Yvonne is Australian and I seemed to have developed a thing for a lot them. (Anna Torv, Rose Byrne, etc.)

Comment by Henry – December 12, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is so much trolling here. It’s just a poll, people. Chill.

With that said, go Sydney Bristow!

Comment by Sally – December 12, 2011 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my goodness, this news article turned me on. I just can’t chose between the two. These two are like the most awesome girls on TV.

Comment by uhyeahright – December 12, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I ended up voting for Sydney Bristow. You should’a had a picture of her in the red hair and she would’ve won this easily.

Comment by uhyeahright – December 12, 2011 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That would have hurt unnatural colored hair is not attractive

Comment by Jon – December 13, 2011 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can Sydney not be winning. She had a look to suit everyones tastes, brunette, blonde, bozo….

Comment by jay – December 13, 2011 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like them both. But I prefer Sydney Bristow.

Comment by Jolie – December 13, 2011 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaaay. Go Sarah! She’s the most kickass girl ever!

Comment by Luu – December 13, 2011 04:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys are KILLING me!
    First Ziva vs Kensi, no Sydney vs Sarah!!]
    Too hard, just too hard.

Comment by Partian – December 13, 2011 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah of coure. She is great in Chuck!

Comment by James – December 13, 2011 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne Strahovski!!!

Comment by JHarnes – December 13, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Tis the season to be trolling…
    I feel like one of the only guys voting for who is more gorgeous (Sarah in my opinion, but I can see the appeal in Sydney) and not for which show I like better, let alone who to “honor”…

Comment by JeffWinger – December 13, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man Sarah has got this in the bag, Sydney is going DOWN BOYS!!!!

SARAH IS THE BEST!!!!

Comment by Chuckfanatic – December 13, 2011 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are people out there that think ANY Chuck character is comparable to Sydney Bristow? That’s ludicrous.

Comment by TheFinalMan – December 13, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The question is who is more crushable it is subjective

Comment by Mike – December 13, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is absolutely NO WAY Sarah wins over Sydney, she’s the non plus ultra!

Comment by Alice C. – December 13, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My daughter’s name IS actually Sarah Walker. Is that reason enough to vote for the “Chuck” Sarah?

Comment by aleksa – December 13, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Sarah wins you know you have to put your daughter into karate right? She has to become a kickass law enforcement woman.

Comment by Josh – December 13, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It probably wouldn’t be a stretch. :)

Comment by aleksa – December 13, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker

Comment by kyle ramzey – December 13, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sidney all the way! I watch Chuck but it’s about Chuck and is girlfriend Sarah. She’s good but Sidney is better! Who kicks butt like Sid while prego?

Comment by presto – December 13, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Listen I love Chuck, seriously love it, especially the early seasons. And I’m IN love with Sarah Walker, little miss kick ass herself. But Sydney Bristow is THE kickass law enforcement crush. Sexy, smart and dangerous, she’s THE ONE.

Damn tough choice…Sydney wins it by a hair.

Comment by Josh – December 13, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clearly Sydney is the winner here, but that is not going to happen. Argh, this is the same feeling I had when Lee DeWyze won against Crystal!

Comment by Mick – December 13, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, it’s like Sophie’s Choice! If Sophie could kick serious @$$ and look uber-hot.

I’ll go with Sarah Walker on this, but this should really be the finale, and this isn’t even a quarter-final round. This bracket was loaded for bear.

Comment by PJM – December 13, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah this definitely should have been final 4!

Comment by Josh – December 13, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jennifer Garner has always been on the same boat as Sarah Jessica Parker for me: people tell me she’s beautiful but I just don’t see it.

Comment by Peter – December 13, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Yvonne Strahovski : amazing actress

Comment by Thib – December 13, 2011 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Comm’n ppl Sydney Bristow is the best hands down she’s totally a badass

Comment by Emy – December 13, 2011 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Susan G – December 13, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s pretty clear now that Syd is not going to win this one (even though I voted for her). And while I lament the loss (because Sydney Bristow is and will always be the most amazing female crime-fighting character), am I the only one that thinks it’s appropriate for her to lose with 47%?

Comment by TM – December 13, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For those of you who voted for Sarah, I can only assume is because you’ve never seen Alias. Sidney is by far the best spy that ever will be. But you have to watch it to know. So I forgive you. Sidney Bristow, always!

Comment by Ana – December 13, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have seen your Alias and I was not impressed. Sarah Walker conquered Thailand in a single episode.

Comment by Peter – December 13, 2011 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker- she’s so damn hot

Comment by neeryl – December 13, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker for the win!!!!

Comment by Rockstar – December 13, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched and loved Alias before Chuck but the latter totally won me over since and Yvonne’s Sarah is a huge part of it. Her character has deaply evolved during the series and became adorable while still remaining very badass :) Hope she wins but I’d be happy for Sydney anyway !

Comment by Claire – December 13, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have no idea who the other kid is, but Sarah Walker all the way.. She would win hands down.

Comment by Becky Brown – December 13, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But… But… THEY’RE BOTH SO AMAZING!!!!!! T^T

Comment by Jillian – December 13, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! Such mean comments here for both sides. Come on guys. Play nice. My vote of course is for Sarah Walker who is played by one of the nicest people you could ever meet, Yvonne Strahovski. Just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. (See it’s possible to leave a comment without putting the other side down!)

Comment by LittleChuckFan – December 13, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally I never saw a single episode of Alias so of course my vote is going to be a little biased, but come on people, act like grown ups and stop bullying people because of whom they chose to vote for!

Comment by chuckfnatc – December 13, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d say it’s Sarah Walker!!! :)

Comment by jacque – December 13, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker! Nobody is as kickass as Sarah!

Comment by Judy – December 13, 2011 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post