Alias' Sydney Bristow Battles Chuck's Sarah Walker in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tourney!

“Nobody does it better,” sang Carly Simon in the theme song to 1977′s James Bond flick The Spy Who Loved Me. And that ditty seems apt for Round 3, Day 4 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, which features a pair of super-sexy agents battling to advance to the Quarterfinals.

Psych’s Juliet Tries to Topple Castle’s Kate in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney

Indeed, we’ve got Alias‘ Sydney Bristow squaring off against Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, and while both will enter the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next couple of weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS: LA’s Kensi Vs. NCIS’ Ziva as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Rages On!

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (228)

• Sydney Anne Bristow. No doubt about that. Ever.

Comment by Izzie – December 12, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I love Chuck too, but no way does Sarah come close to Sydney in terms of being crushable. Sarah’s cute but she’s never seemed that imposing to me. Sydney could hold her own against any bad guy and still managed to take of her friends! I loved the episode where Weiss admitted to Vaughn that Sydney was way too much woman for him!

Comment by kate – December 12, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with all of that, except I’m not sure whether or not it makes her more crushable. She’s definitely the stronger, more interesting character, but that’s quite a lot of tortured anger and emotional baggage to deal with…

Comment by wordsmith – December 12, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Curse you tvline for making me choose —– but it’s got to be Sydney Bristow. No contest.

Comment by sash fan – December 12, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sarah was in the lead when I voted and I don’t understand how! Sydney is A.) Way more badass than Sarah B.) Smarter than Sarah (I love Sarah but sometimes she has her ditz moments) C.) Sydney is not only a badass but her entire family is badass. D.) Sydney was even kicked butt when she was pregnant. Sydney should win this one. HANDS DOWN!

Comment by AGREED! – December 12, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes!!! Thank you! I’ve been thinking the same thing. Can’t we give a little props to the girl who lead her own show for 5 years!! I like Chuck and all, but lets get real, Sarah is a side kick. Sydney has it all, and hello, Sydney could totally kick Sarah’s a**

Comment by Agreed TOO – December 12, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • THANK YOU!

Sarah is cute. Sydney is way more crushable.

Comment by Ariel – December 14, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree! Who could be better than Sydney?! Gorgeous, extremely smart, kick-ass and kind-hearted, too. Anyone can come up with a female badass who’s an ice queen, but Sydney was tough and strong with a big heart and morals.

Comment by Carrie – December 13, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • sydney sucks so much

Comment by cuba – December 15, 2011 02:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I honestly cannot think of 1 single ‘ditz’ moment Sarah Walker has ever had. And i’ve seen every episode a dozen times. If you like Sydney more then thats fine, but Sarah Walker has never had a single ditzy moment in Chuck’s history. Her character went to HARVARD! She’s smart as hell!

Comment by Charley – December 13, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Anyone doubting Sydney’s crushableness needs to watch the episode of Alias where the opening scenes are ste to back in black http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYwCfl1irIw should speak for itself. She is the hottest, most kick a$$ woman on this list and if alias was currently on she would be winning, but unfortunately she has been slightly forgetten.

Comment by Katy – December 13, 2011 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG! I totally haven’t seen that in a while. It reminds me why I liked Alias so much! Sydney was awesome!

Comment by Meg – December 15, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there really even a question? Sydney Bristow!

Comment by Sami – December 12, 2011 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney Bristow, forever and always.

Comment by Kaelity – December 12, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Sarah Walker doesn’t win this whole thing, it’ll be a crime against humanity.

Comment by Grace – December 12, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The crime against humanity is that Sarah Walker beat Fiona Glenanne.

Comment by Emgee – December 12, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well when your not attractive

Comment by Jon – December 12, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That didn’t even make any sense.

Comment by Emgee – December 12, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Give it up. She lost. She can console herself with a gallon of rocky road. God knows Gabrielle Anwar could stand to gain a few pounds. At least Yvonne looks like an actual woman and not in competition with Calista Flockhart.

Comment by PJM – December 13, 2011 11:17 AM PDT
        • *you’re

Comment by A. – December 13, 2011 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Indeed.

Comment by Anna – December 12, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sarah Walker has a certain something. I love Sydney Bristow for introducing me to the spy show genre, but…Sarah Walker of Team Bartowski is just way too badass.

Comment by Chris – December 12, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I voted for Sydney. This Sarah is nothing next to her.

Comment by Rebecca – December 12, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and by sarah walker you mean SYDNEY BRISTOW.

i love sarah as much as the next person, but Sydney Bristow is single handedly responsible for the resurgence of lady spies on television.

Comment by cj – December 12, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • …well if this were the “most influential spies” tourney, you’d have a point, but in terms of pure crushability, I still say Sarah wins hand down. I loved Alias and Sydney is epically bad arse, but Sarah Walker is a bad arse AND she’s gorgeous AND she has a sense of humor AND she’s a dork! It’s a lethal combo in my book.

Comment by Grace – December 13, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is going to be a tough one. Go Team Bartowski!

Comment by Matt – December 12, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree.

Two very crushable girls right here, but its not badassery on which I judge crushable. Sarah comes across as more human and definitely the girl I’d be more into. So, Sarah has to win for me.

Comment by Ben – December 12, 2011 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the winner of this will face Kate Beckett in the grand final. calling it now.

Comment by Martin – December 12, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s because most people are sheep.

Comment by dee123 – December 12, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is stupid! Kate is awesome, but calling her out in this poll which doesn’t even feature her is dumb! Vote for Sarah or Sydney and move along!

Comment by GK – December 12, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sidney is the ultimate action lady, while Sarah is sometimes so annoying I can’t even watch a full episode of Chuck.

Comment by nonabgo – December 12, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney is the greatest character ever. I love Sarah and I adore Chuck but nothing comes close to the awesomeness that was Alias. That show is one of the best shows ever. FACT!!!!!!

Comment by Louise – December 12, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sarah walker is undoubtedly the hottest actress on tv. if this bristow chick wins this it will be because all the old people voted for her. sarah is amazing

Comment by dodgerboy – December 12, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Old people? Alias ran from 2001-2005, hardly “old”. I mean, I’m 17 and watched it from start to finish. And fyi, this “Bristow chick” you’re talking about kicks butt!!

Comment by Johnn – December 12, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m 29 and I voted for Sydney so I guess I’m one of those “old people”. I didn’t realize only twelve year-olds such as yourself are allowed to vote, Slezak seems to have left that little detail out of his article.

Comment by Craig – December 12, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What are you like? 8? Go to school boy!

Comment by GK – December 12, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you in preschool? Memory problems? Alias was only 7 years ago. Now, the good Alias was 9 years ago, so maybe that’s too far back for you. But they had Cagney and Lacey, for goodness sakes! That’s who the old people voted for.

Comment by sash fan – December 13, 2011 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love both shows and characters, but Sydney gets the edge. She’s hot, smart, funny and would handily beat Sarah in a fight. I hope whoever wins this one takes it over Beckett.

Comment by em – December 12, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO SARAH.

Comment by Luu Dunshopski – December 12, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Sarah, I really like you but Sydney Bristow FTW!

Comment by Johnn – December 12, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this should be the finals.
    Sarah Walker FTCW (for the chucking win)

Comment by t.t – December 12, 2011 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker hands down

Comment by kyle ramzey – December 12, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im 26 don’t consider myself “old” but there is no question Bristow FTW!

Comment by Rebecca – December 12, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney Bristow! No one comes close!

Comment by Troma – December 12, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love both of them, but I had to give the edge to Sydney Bristow.

Comment by Justin – December 12, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tough one, both awesome characters AND both really hot. My vote goes to Sarah, though, hoping my dream finale of Sarah vs. Kate Beckett will happen.

Comment by Jim – December 12, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Only problem is, I wouldn’t know who to vote for! As hot as Sydney Bristow is, Sarah Walker is just as hot if not hotter, and personality puts her on top in this battle.

Comment by Eric – December 13, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy crap!!! This is a close one!!! I’m hoping Sarah Walker can pull it off!

Comment by Jenny – December 12, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think I just put Sidney into the lead :)

Comment by Fido – December 12, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Syd all the way!

WOW this is a close one!

Comment by Ed – December 12, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahh!! Such a tough one! These two ladies are definitely my top two favorite tv crime-fighting females. But I’ve got to go with Sarah. I mean, just watch this video, it says it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT6F8Y57vOQ. Sorry Sydney; maybe I’ll netflix some old Alias episodes to do penance.

Comment by Loni – December 12, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sydney Bristol all the way! yes..I’ll give you Sarah looks cute while she kicks a little butt….but watch this clip of Sydney in action…in some of her Alias disguises http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59w4fUp9sQ I liked the episode where she’s in Cuba and says to Vaughn on the phone ‘You try dancing the Salsa in 3 inch heels while keeping your cover’.

Comment by Karen H in NC – December 12, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you Karen, Sydney Bristol is awesome; she revolutionized female tv lead characters. However, I still have to go with Sarah. I’m sure it’s just because my heart is breaking with this being the final season of Chuck and all. So I submit this video to you for your viewing pleasure, it’s the softer side of Sarah and I definitely think it’s “crushable”. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-b5oEqR0o

Comment by Loni – December 12, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker!!!!

Comment by Jen – December 12, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ^ This.

Comment by Yuaen – December 12, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being forced to pick only one of them is just evil…

Comment by Henry – December 12, 2011 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed… :clicks the one with fewer votes:

Comment by Ribac – December 12, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is not even funny. THese were the two whom I expected to make it to finals…

Comment by kaka – December 12, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They can’t both be in the final because they’re from the same bracket (all the spies are in Bracket D).

Comment by Audrey – December 12, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon, this isn’t even close. Sarah is way hotter.

Comment by Clint – December 12, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker without a doubt..I mean really she is adorable :)

Comment by Tater – December 12, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney Bristow without question…

Comment by Sue – December 12, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney HAS to win this battle! How can she possibly not? I adore Sarah Walker too, but Sydney is… SYDNEY BRISTOW!!! It’s like comparing someone to Buffy.

Comment by Styrch – December 12, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney bristow all the way!

Comment by kaelin – December 12, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sara walker of course!

Comment by sw – December 12, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh dear this is so hard. I love them both.They’re the best spies ever. Voting for Sarah Walker though.

Comment by Ray – December 12, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nuff said:

Comment by Alex – December 12, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All that proves is that Alias had the clunkiest, least believable, worst choreographed fight scenes of all time. And that music is just terrible.

Comment by Captain – December 12, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The reason that fight is amazing is BECAUSE it is so believable. No crazy kung-fu or wire, tricks, just two badasses fighting it out using the reality, the kitchen, the surrounding tools as weapons. It’s amazingly choreographed. Best girl fight on TV, ever, and this is coming from someone who loved Buffy.

Also, I didn’t stoop to dissing the show you watch. So now I can enjoy my superiority over you, cause this is just a TVLine poll, and I didn’t act like a brat.

Comment by Alex – December 12, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It is pretty terrible. I was running through some of Sydney’s greatest fight highlights on youtube and they were not too clever, not realistic, too much stationary kicking and standing. Girl needs to bend her knees or something. She’s like a tree. But, overall its TV and I think its pretty good for that medium. Its not like its film. That said, Alias and Sydney Bristol is a better character overall, charming, pretty, crushable, and definitely gets my vote.

Comment by Will – December 13, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker is so crushworthy its insane while Sydney isn’t nearly as badass as she thinks she is. I could never take her seriously.

Comment by Captain – December 12, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very tough one, but I chose Sarah Walker since I have a much bigger girlcrush on her!

Comment by Audrey – December 12, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boycott Sarah. She did NOT deserve to beat Fiona Glenanne from Burn Notice.

Comment by Emgee – December 12, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, there are people who wear Star Trek uniforms every day who would tell you to get a life.

Comment by PJM – December 13, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This should have been the final. I honestly think whoever wins this one will win the whole thing. Closest race in tournament history?

Comment by Billie – December 12, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew I was right to be worried about this one. Doubleplusungood. SARAH! SARAH! SARAH!

Comment by Carmichael – December 12, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I named my daughter after Sydney Bristow!

Team Syd!!

Comment by Debs – December 12, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You named your daughter after a TV Character. That’s pretty sad.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, wow, that was quick and quite uncalled for…

Comment by Ribac – December 12, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m better than you. I’m smarter than you. I’ve earned the right to say whatever the hell I want to say.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Trolling on the internet and calling other people’s lives sad? Talk about irony.

Comment by Johnn – December 12, 2011 03:23 PM PDT
          • You’re just stupid.

Comment by John – December 12, 2011 03:26 PM PDT
          • Coming from someone who can’t even spell his own name correctly, I can’t take that to seriously.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 04:04 PM PDT
          • Your first sentence just made you a retard! How is that a troll like you is better than other people you don’t even know a thing about? Shut your trap a-hole!

Comment by Oo – December 12, 2011 06:59 PM PDT
          • Oh, and by the way: RESPECT MY A-THOR-I-TAY!!

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 08:34 PM PDT
          • Oh really? Ok, then I’ll just be more handsome than you since obviously you forgot that one… :)

Comment by Ribac – December 13, 2011 10:56 AM PDT
          • I didn’t forget it, I just thought it was obvious.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 13, 2011 07:40 PM PDT
      • I do what I want, when I want, and what are you gonna do about it?
        and for the record, I’m better than you, too.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Since you had to correct John’s spelling of his own name, I feel the need to tell you that in that same post when you said “I can’t take that to seriously” you used the wrong variation of to/too/two. Since you are such a spelling genius I thought you might want to know. :)

Comment by Kirsten – December 12, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That was done intentionally for the sake of irony and to see how many of you would notice. Congratulations: in over 12 hours, you are the only one who did.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 13, 2011 06:13 AM PDT
        • For the record, I’m better than you, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Any attempts to refute this statement are hereby deemed invalid. Looks like the C.L. Hunter School of Logic is pretty useful after all.

Comment by Emily – December 14, 2011 11:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker for shure!

Comment by Robert – December 12, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How do you misspell the word “sure”?

Moron.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • People write ‘shure’ just for an added effect. What era are you from grandpa!

Comment by Brad – December 13, 2011 03:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, no! Don’t call me grandpa! Anything but that.

If the added effect the poster was looking for was me thinking he’s a dumba**, it worked quite well.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 13, 2011 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There is something called grammar, use it young grasshopper…

Comment by Ribac – December 13, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • My grammar is perfect, you moron. Now, why don’t you go crawl back into your shell?

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 13, 2011 11:36 AM PDT
  • Never managed to watch an episode of alias right thru without yawning, but I haven’ t missed a second of chuck. Gotta vote for SARAH.

Comment by Andrew – December 12, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never managed to get through a post of yours without yawning, but can type a post of my own without missing a beat.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 12, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker wins without a doubt. Mrs. Affleck is sexy for sure but Yvonne is gorgeous.

Comment by Jon – December 12, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oooh this one’s so hard to pick!

Comment by b – December 12, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah is so crushable, she better win this.. I never even heard of the show Alias, it seems like a bad show.

GO SARAH!!!!!!!

Comment by Bob – December 12, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • imma have to vote for yvonne, go aussie!

Comment by aussie! – December 12, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These are the two hottest in the whole tournament, but I gotta go with Sydney!

Comment by Ryan – December 12, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sydney Bristow was great but no freaking way she’s more of a woman or spy or kick ass than Sarah Walker Bartowski. Sarah managed 2 save her man from the hells of Thai jungle crushing bones, kicking teeth out of scumbags heads & high kicking wooden desks in a snake pits. And after all of that she managed 2 be sweet & loving girlfriend that woke up her man out of coma. Sydney failed miserably – her man was turned into a Swiss cheese before her helpless eyes. Enough said.

Comment by MrChuckology – December 12, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @MrChuckology
      “her man was turned into a Swiss cheese before her helpless eyes”
      except, Not really…the two reunited and she saved the world from her Sloan & Irina :P

Comment by ZmaX – December 12, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, Sydney was the main character, not their to support a male main character. And Sydney essentially ‘saved the world’ multiple times (though in rather far-fetched, fantastical, J.J. Abrams-type ways). The Bartowski team on Chuck are hilarious and charming, but they are pretty incompetent as spies. (Though I totally get that’s on purpose, cause Chuck’s a comedy.) So if you go by who’s a better spy, instead of who’s more ‘crushable’ (whatever that means) it 100% Sydney.

Comment by Vicky – December 13, 2011 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What the heck? I can’t even count how many times Sydney saved Vaughn, and you pick the one time she gets stuck in a car and blocked by a speeding train? The woman is not supposed to be God, and Sarah Walker isn’t even in the same league (though she is gorgeous).

Comment by Natalie – December 14, 2011 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one and only, most amazing, an most kickass spy……. SARAH WALKER

Comment by Jason – December 12, 2011 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a tough decision!

Comment by Max – December 12, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, come on, Sarah is great, but without Sydney Bristow their wouldn’t even be a Sarah Walker, cause Chuck is obviously a comedy version of Alias(though I mean that in a totally positive way. And Sydney was the main character, and consequently so much more developed as an individual than Sarah will ever be!

Comment by Lisa – December 12, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alias is a comedy version of Alias. Giant kickball of doom.

Comment by TigerNightmare – December 12, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Do you mean Chuck is a comedy version of Alias?

Comment by lacey – December 13, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alias is a comedy version of itself? You realize that makes no sense, right?

Comment by C.L. Hunter – December 13, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You do realize that it was a joke? Don’t need to take everything so seriously…

Comment by Someone – December 14, 2011 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post