NCIS: LA's Kensi Vs. NCIS' Ziva as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Rages On!

Day 2, Round 3 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament won’t be an easy one for fans of CBS’ NCIS franchise.

The X-Files’ Scully Vs. Fringe’s Olivia as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Round 3 Begins!

Indeed, we’ve got a tough battle brewing between NCIS:LA’s Kensi Blye and NCIS’ Ziva David. And, of course, in the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, two crime-fighters will enter, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Bones and Isles Geeks Clash, Unforgettable and SVU Stars Collide in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (183)

• I hate it when I have to choose between two characters I really like… Sorry Kensi, gotta go with Ziva on this one.

Comment by Stephanie – December 11, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate it, too.
      It’s like Gibbs vs. Tony.
      That one was cruel as well.
      Love the NCIS franchise characters :)

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Total girl crush on Kensi!!

Comment by mamafoxof3 – December 11, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You go Ziva,Ziva,Ziva. She is the best and the basest ever.

Comment by Cathy – December 11, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!!!!

Kensi is a close second – but, for me she will always be second to Ziva.

Comment by Marcus – December 11, 2011 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to marry Ziva & I am a married straight woman.

Ziva is my girl crush.

Comment by Kathryn – December 11, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hugs & kisses & my vote for Ziva

Comment by Zivaismygirl – December 11, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!! :)))

Comment by Estetany – December 11, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote de Pablo (Ziva) all the way!

Comment by rosanne – December 11, 2011 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David for me <3

Comment by Cloiser – December 11, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s gotta be ziva,everytime,

Comment by george begley – December 11, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Ziva all the way!! I love Kensi, but Ziva has been kicking butt and taking names(and getting them wrong^_^) long before Kensi.

Comment by Jami – December 11, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hehe that’s cute :D

Comment by Jaidy – December 11, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva rules!

Comment by John – December 11, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl or what foreign country they’re from, foreigners are always hotter.

Comment by Hmm – December 11, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. Ziva David is my favorite character on NCIS. She is beautiful, smart, and deadly. She will always get my vote. Ziva all the way <3

Comment by Stefanie – December 11, 2011 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David Is hot. She is deadly and will always get my vote. I love you cote de pablo

Comment by Cody – December 11, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The vote goes to the ass kickin isrealite ZIVA DÁVÌD

Comment by ej – December 11, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi is everything a REAL man want/need

Comment by Michael – December 11, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David! of course :D

Comment by irishtrisha – December 11, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Daniela é a melhor! Vamos Daniela!

Daniela’s the best! Go Daniela!

Comment by Jorge – December 11, 2011 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! Tough choice here. Both are completely awesome and it is a hard pick, at least for me. I think most people are going with Ziva because They known her so much better and are more familiar with her while Kensi is still getting introduced since her show is only on their third season while Ncis is on their ninth, though Ziva has only been there for seven seasons. I have to go with Ziva though but if I could vote again I would vote Kensie just so I can give them both a vote because I love them both.

Comment by Dawny – December 11, 2011 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva, Maura Isles, Abby Scuito, and Jane Rizzoli

Comment by Tracy Ann – December 11, 2011 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • definitely the hardest one by far. they’re both awesome. But I voted for Cote, because I like NCIS (only slightly) more than NCIS:LA

Comment by Rach – December 11, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. Hands down.

Comment by Lina – December 11, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David! No questions about this one.

Comment by CharlieBlue – December 11, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. always Ziva.

Comment by Gary – December 11, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally voted for Ziva! Cote de Pablo is so beautiful. I still think there are better pictures of both woman. I think Ziva is tougher than Kensi anyway, and she came FIRST. I also watch Castle and I think Kate Beckett is pretty too, but I still think Ziva is prettier. I hope she wins!

Comment by Callie – December 11, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi for me.She goes 3 for 3:better looking/sexier,character more likable and better portrayed.Firmly in the minority here,however,for the various reasons cited by prior posts:longevity/greater fan base,spinoff,etc.Glad to have an NCISer in the bracket final,probably will beat presumed opponent Jareau,could have tougher time against Bristowe in the Final Four.Hoped Blye could go all the way,will have to settle for the Sweet 16.

Comment by lkleo – December 11, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love them both, but voted for Ziva.

Comment by Justin – December 11, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, hands down!
    It would be amazing if she won, then she and Tony could be the most “crushable couple”! (Michael Weatherly won in the male tournament ^^)

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – December 11, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both women are fine as hell, I think Kensi is more my type therefore I voted for her. But Beckett\Stana is probably the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I don’t watch castle that much but she is a brilliant actress too. She has been kicking a** in these polls and there is no doubt in my mind that she will win it all. But since it looks like ziva is going to win a ziva – Beckett finale would be amazing.

Comment by Mike Hawk – December 11, 2011 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva!!

Comment by Karen – December 11, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIIVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Sry I´m always excited when it comes to my little minx xD

Comment by Martin – December 12, 2011 04:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way! I love both NCIS & NCISLA as well as Ziva and Kensi, but Ziva’s my girl!

Best of luck to Ziva and Kensi fans, may the best win!

Comment by Rose – December 12, 2011 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like Kensi, LOVE Ziva so no hard choice for me! :) But oy, I can imagine people having a hard time choosing between these two lovely lady’s!

Comment by Wennupen – December 12, 2011 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva! Although i also love abby! But tony needs his queen, so I’m voting ziva!

Comment by cj – December 12, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Abby will make a wonderful Queen to Tony’s King!

Comment by NCISDar – December 12, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva is so NOT Tony’s queen in any way….she’d be the court jester to his king.

Comment by as – December 12, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I love Kensi, I had to vote for Ziva ’cause she is hotter and she’s really awesome. I’d vote for Kensi against anyone else.

Comment by Sian – December 12, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest. Always Ziva. Hottest woman on TV.

Comment by Jen – December 12, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, Ziva, Ziva – a hundred times Ziva!

Comment by Kathy – December 12, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I guess Ziva the world ugliest man is going to win

Comment by Michael – December 12, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • … Lol, okay.

Comment by You make no sense – December 12, 2011 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way! Cote sings and does her own stunts, that makes her better than the rest.

Comment by RheDesign – December 12, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva go,love her so much,she is awesome.

Comment by ziverfan – December 12, 2011 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t do it. It physically pains me to try to choose between two of my favorite tv characters. Wish I could vote for both. :(

Comment by Katie – December 13, 2011 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. Hottest. most crushable, sexist.

Comment by merlin – December 13, 2011 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most sexy – not sexist. Sorry to early in the am

Comment by Merlin – December 13, 2011 03:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Your right thought she is a sexist

Comment by Michael – December 13, 2011 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Go away!

Comment by Merlin – December 13, 2011 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes, she is the most sexist woman out there! I wish I looked like Ziva/Cote!

Comment by Zoya – December 13, 2011 05:55 AM PDT
  • I don’t watch either show but I’ll vote for my homie Daniela. Força.

Comment by Jolie – December 13, 2011 03:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for the wonderful ZIVA!!!!!

Comment by coracat – December 13, 2011 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!

Comment by NCISFAN2011 – December 13, 2011 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi is pretty, but Ziva is beautiful. She is definately most crushable in my book.

Comment by Louis – December 13, 2011 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva (Cote de Pablo) is the most beautiful woman on television. Bar none.

Love Ziva – she is my favorite NCIS character. So glad we are getting a new episode tonight.

Comment by Heath – December 13, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i have your back ziva. you go girl/lady. no one can out beat my ziva, if i have to stay up day and night for days just to keep placeing my vote for ziva i will…..

Comment by GARY – December 13, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva forever. Enough said.

Comment by Zivaforever – December 13, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post