NCIS: LA's Kensi Vs. NCIS' Ziva as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Rages On!

Day 2, Round 3 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament won’t be an easy one for fans of CBS’ NCIS franchise.

The X-Files’ Scully Vs. Fringe’s Olivia as ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Round 3 Begins!

Indeed, we’ve got a tough battle brewing between NCIS:LA’s Kensi Blye and NCIS’ Ziva David. And, of course, in the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, two crime-fighters will enter, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Bones and Isles Geeks Clash, Unforgettable and SVU Stars Collide in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (183)

• Love both characters!!! Voted for Ziva.

Comment by silencero – December 10, 2011 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *Sigh!* Me too hun, but as you know…when it comes down times like this…we have to do what we have to do. There can only be one.

I’m sort of Glad Fiona is gone, cuz Fiona/Ziva or Fiona/Kensi would have been tough for me too

Comment by Nubie – December 12, 2011 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kensi is a terrific character and I like her, but ever since Ziva flung a well-aimed knife to nail the baddie in the “Silver Star” episode, it’s been love!

Comment by NCIS fan – December 12, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said, NCIS fan. Actually the episode you refer to was entitled, “Silver War”, but close enough!! I agree with you – Ziva got the baddie & showed that she was definitely legit. That is one of the better eps from S3.

Comment by Nubie – December 12, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO Ziva!!!!!!!

Comment by lovencis – December 10, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do they keep pitting NCIS characters against each other in earlier rounds? This is the same thing that happened with DiNozzo and Gibbs. That being said, wouldn’t it be nice if Ziva won the whole thing and then Tony and Ziva are the winners of the “crushables” contests? HA!!!

Comment by sk – December 10, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was totally thinking that because Tony won, now Ziva needs to win and then it would be perfect.

Comment by K – December 10, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking that too! that would soo make my day if my two favorites won :)

Comment by Brenna – December 10, 2011 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • meehhh, Stana will win ^^.

Comment by Kenny – December 11, 2011 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She probably will, yes.
          But I believe getting Ziva to the finals would be a success, too :)

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my! That girl on the right is hot! I may start watching this show!

Comment by GK – December 11, 2011 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA. She’s the best!

Comment by Cindy – December 10, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Kensi for me, no question.

Comment by JC – December 10, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well 2 beautiful NCIS gals…but beautiful ZIVA gets my vote every time…

Comment by editor NCIS – December 10, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This shouldn’t be a contest, but I’d take Kensi any day. Ziva is just too plain for me.

Comment by James – December 10, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva…. plain… those two words should never be used in the same sentence. xD

Daniela Ruah (Kensi) I find a very generic beauty. Gorgeous, though not anywhere near unique.

Cote de Pablo (Ziva) however, is beautiful and exotic and just absolutely stunning.

I’m not hating on anyone, they’re both gorgeous but I find calling Ziva plain just crazy! xD

Comment by Tegan – December 11, 2011 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi wins for me. Better Kensi picture, please!

Comment by DL – December 10, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking that myself – I’ve seen much more flattering pictures of Kensi/Daniela.

Comment by JC – December 10, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sometimes I think they use bad pics vs good pics to “manipulate” the mind and possibly results…. bad pick of Castle – look at some others…

Comment by I wonder – December 11, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • think you may have hit the nail on the head here…the first picture of Ziva wasn’t that flattering. It’s been replaced with one that showcases the actress’s beauty & heritage. It does indeed look like the fix is in here.

Comment by wondering as well – December 11, 2011 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What a lame excuse to justify that your favorite is not winning.
          This picture of Kensi was also used against Van Pelt (not only the actress but also the picture was way more beautiful) yet she won.
          And I disagree also about the picture used for Ziva (Cote de Pablo). This second picture doesn’t show at all her heritage, the first one did, but in this one she looks very american. They always used 2 different pictures, nothing new, they also used 2 for Kensi. Now I don’t think that anyone cares about pictures anyway. They know the person they are voting for, no need for pictures. We can tell by the comments. Kensi is losing because Ziva is way more crushable and the actress is one of the most gorgeous woman on tv.

Comment by Lilly – December 11, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, tough one! Both these ladies are great, but my vote goes to Kensi.

Comment by Ashley – December 10, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!

Comment by Barb – December 10, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IMPOSSIBLE!!! I love ‘em both so much. In the end, I have to go with Kenzi because she has the better body and gorgeous eyes. But, it’s only by THAT much.

Comment by Nicotine – December 10, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a little tough but Ziva is the winner.

Comment by Terry – December 10, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t watch either show but I’ll be voting for Ziva till she’s up against Sarah Walker. The woman is just bloody gorgeous

Comment by Carmichael – December 10, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is really kind of you to say
      Ziva is often not given such nice comments
      She is so beautiful and should win

Comment by editor – December 11, 2011 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both characters but in a more crushable comp – Kensi wins hands down. my bf thinks she should win the whole thing, he’s totally in love with her. ziva is great, but i just dont think shes very crush worthy. obv this is just my opinion, and i knw there are a lot of people out there who like her, but i do not think she should get to the final, there are a LOT more crushable women in this comp.

Comment by Katy – December 10, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You are stupid and no nothing about acting or beautiful if you don’t vote for Ziva. NCIS>NCIS:LA Honestly, who are these idiots voting for Kensi!!

Comment by Amber – December 10, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Listen, I am a full on die-hard Ziva lover, but that is just rude.

Comment by Jaidy – December 10, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love NCIS and Ziva as much as you do, but you can’t go around saying that sort of stuff. No wonder the anti-Ziva people attack you all so much. . .

Comment by Really?? – December 10, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Boy-o-boy! I’ve heard these Ziva fans are a rude bunch to anyone who doesn’t love the amazing Ziva – but this is beyond rude. I’m voting for Kensi because she’s gorgeous and a great character. Love NCIS:LA! OK?

Comment by Gemma – December 10, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t assume all Ziva fans are this arrogant and stupid. Just because some are doesn’t mean you need to lump us all in the same boat!

Comment by sigh – December 10, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah, what “sigh” said.

Comment by Jaidy – December 11, 2011 01:30 AM PDT
        • Just because one Ziva an is rude doesn’t mean we all are. You shouldn’t judge a group of people because of one person. Ziva is amazing and beautiful and will always be my #1.

Comment by Lexi – December 11, 2011 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh please, you are obviously a hater trying to start some crap. We see thru you.

I love Kensi & Ziva. Just happens that I love Ziva more.

Comment by Katmandu – December 10, 2011 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now that’s just too funny! Not sure why the need to blame a different group for antics of a ziva fan but not really surprised at the attempt

Comment by double sigh – December 11, 2011 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not ok to say such a thing. Everyone has their own preferences. People who vote for Kensi aren’t stupid or idiots. They are just more into another character. I would vote for Kensi, if she were up against some other girl here…
      But Ziva is my girl, so I can’t.
      Some people prefer NCIS LA or Kensi. That has nothing to do with stupidity.

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 01:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Okay I’m an insane Ziva lover as well, but that was unnecessary and uncalled for.

Comment by Tegan – December 11, 2011 02:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re the idiot one. pleeeease! grow up!

Comment by Amadeu – December 11, 2011 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amber – who the heck are you to call anyone stupid??? The only thing stupid here is your post!!!!!! If you read what I wrote, i even put that this is obviously only MY OPINION!! Which I am more than entitled to have and to share, and which I even apologised for, as I knew it would not be a popular one on here. I like Ziva and I watch BOTH NCIS AND NCIS:LA, I have been a loyal fan since day one of NCIS but Ziva could never hold a torch to Kate IN MY OPINION!! Kensi is a much more rounded character IN MY OPINION, she is warm hearted, funny and eccentric and she has so much chemistry with all the rest of the cast. I LOVE NCIS and have done for, what, 9 years, but I think Kensi is much sexier than Ziva, who does nothing for me or my bf. I accept that other people may not agree with me, which is why I put in MY OPINION. I am neither stupid nor an idiot and fyi I am currently studying for a degree in Cultural studies – which makes me a damn sight more qualified than you to make observations on TV shows and what is considered beautiful, both of which are things my course covers. I reiterate what i have already said – I LOVE the character of Ziva, she is kick a$$, funny and downright cool at times, but she does not show much sensativity and is very closed and has been secretive in teh past, and the way she treats Tony can be harsh and cold – IN MY OPNION>? I actually support their relationship, but there have been times when she has been very nasty to him, while Kensi is nasty to Deeks, but always with a smile on her face anda laugh in her eye. Plus teh sexual tension between her and Deeks makes Tony and Ziva look Artic in comparison. But, again, this is a crushworthy competition and IN MY OPINION she isn’t. I’m sorry if my opnion isn’t popular and isn’t agreed with by a large portion of TV Line readers. However, to be called STUPID and IDIOTIC is downright rude and childish. I do not critize people for not voting the same way as I do and I shouldn’t except to be critized for the way I vote – especially as Ziva is kciking Kensi’s a$$ anyway so all in all my opnion and vote don’t matter all that much in the grand scheme of things. Sorry for such a long post, but seeing that derisive comment made my blood boil!

Comment by Katy – December 11, 2011 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not to be insensitive, but I really laughed hard when I read your comment. I don’t watch either show, but you just reminded me of this judge in “The Good Wife” who favors lawyers who add “IN MY OPINION” after their arguments. Hahaha!

Comment by LOL – December 11, 2011 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Haha no insensativity here, glad i made you laugh with my somewhat over the top diatribe!! I have never watched the good wife, but i did realise i may have over used in my opinion once i had posted!! ;)

Comment by Katy – December 11, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Seriously??? You’re so conceited that you believe what you study in college or University or whatever makes you more qualified than someone else to tell what beauty is? There’s no Cultural studies in the world that makes someone’s OPINION, especially on something as particular as beauty, righter than someone’s else, sugar. And, if you believe that, you’re truly an arrogant person.

I’m not saying this because I like Ziva more than Kensi. I voted for Ziva yesterday, and for Kensi today. One for each. I like them in completely different ways. I just think you should watch yourself, too.

Comment by Barbie – December 11, 2011 09:27 PM PDT
      • To Amber: GROW UP!!

To Katy:
        There is one thing I feel the need to comment on:
        You say that Ziva is not as good as Kate, but you also criticize that she treats Tony too harsh?
        Thinking about it I cannot spontaneously recall even one positive thing Kate ever said to or about Tony, she was being a complete witch (insert other word here) to him all the time, because she just thought that he was a dog, whereas Ziva really sees all the positive qualities in him and very often she shows that she really cares about him.
        So I cannot agree that Ziva is cold and harsh in terms of how she treats Tony, at least not any colder or harsher than Kate.

MY OPINION! ;)

Comment by Nina – December 11, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And, to you people, why are you always so hung up in characters that started on the show? Honestly, Kate? Back then, I really liked her. I liked Sasha Alexander from the time I was a pre teen and she was Pacey’s big sister in Dawson’s Creek. But Ziva’s a million times more entertaining, funnier, tougher than she is. And, when Kate’s sister showed up, everyone in my home was like, “Ohhh, there was Kate…” We totally forgot she even existed. Just not memorable enough.

FYI, Sasha Alexander is KILLING IT as Maura Isles. It worked better for everyone in the end…

Comment by Barbie – December 11, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • To Barbie.

*We totally forgot she even existed. Just not memorable enough.*

NO, some people will never forget Kate! Many of us still miss her. Will always miss her.

Comment by Kate Always!!!!!! – December 12, 2011 03:15 AM PDT
          • I’ll always remember and love Kate, but in the end Ziva is still my favorite character with Kate lagging slightly behind. Now if there was a Maura vs. Ziva poll (facing off as their respective characters not past one in Maura case) I’d have a very hard time choosing. But there’s always a bit of Kate in the show, even with the fact that he let Ziva in so quickly. Not just because of the whole Ari thing but because he grew to love Kate he let his heart be open to more women than his red heads and Abby.

Comment by Lyss – December 13, 2011 02:08 PM PDT
  • I love Ziva and my vote is for her…but is a shame to read such a insulting Kensi”s voters fans comment. I am sure that is. not coming from any Tiva or Ziva fans. At least not real one…

Comment by Audrey – December 10, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • my thoughts exactly. sure looks like a troll.

Comment by Stephanie – December 10, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • maybe those people are anti.ziv and they are saying ziva fans for discrediting to ziva fans and put kensi fans against ziva fans…kensi is so nice ..but I love ziva and I am huge fan of her and I am very respectful with fans of another character

Comment by estefania – December 11, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi wins for me I mean she AN angel

Comment by Michael – December 10, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way! Kensi wishes she was mossad assassin awesome!

Comment by Emily – December 10, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi – she’s the whole package. Kick a$$. Beautiful. Great body. Sassy but kind. Smart.

Comment by NoChance – December 10, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So at the very end it will be Ziva Vs Abby? WTH?

Comment by Christine – December 10, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unlikely. It think it will be Kate Beckett vs Sydney Bristow/Sarah Walker. Calling it right now. You can quote me then.

Comment by Sandra – December 10, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes, kate and sarah! i love both but i LOVEE kate a lot! <3

Comment by dw – December 20, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Abby, don’t get me wrong, but for that to happen she would have to make it past Temperance Brennan and most likely Dana Scully and Kate Beckett. I don’t see that happening.

It also assumes Ziva can make it past Sarah Walker (assuming Sarah beats Sydney). That’s a hard one to call – Ziva has a passionate fanbase but Yvonne is one of the most gorgeous women in TV right now.

Comment by JC – December 10, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • TOTALLY agree about Yvonne!
        I don’t like Ziva particularly, so I’m going with Kensi.

Comment by jon – December 10, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva! Kensi’s okay too, but Ziva kicks serious a$$.

Comment by Robin – December 10, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kensi ! It’s not fair…But ZIva of course better IMO !

Comment by Adriana – December 10, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have tried so many times to like NCIS LA but its nout on the original, that being said i prefer Ziva to care!!!

Comment by Kate – December 10, 2011 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. Totally.

Comment by Kytivafan – December 10, 2011 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva. Beautiful, smart, amazing

Comment by Trish – December 10, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both are beautiful. But Ziva has that little extra zing. Ziva!

Comment by Jan – December 10, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is most crushable.

Kensi is hot, but Ziva is beautiful.

Comment by Dean – December 10, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Ziva, even though I’m a fan of both characters & shows, Ziva is my fave. I do hope Ziva wins because then NCIS would have the most crushable law enforcement team.

Comment by Zoya – December 10, 2011 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest. Ziva.

Comment by Jeremy – December 10, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aren’t they basically the same character?

Comment by HugsTony – December 10, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!!!!! Go Ziva!

Comment by Pola – December 10, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi

Comment by Mike – December 10, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy choice for me – Kensi is ok but it’s Ziva all the way.

Comment by maggie – December 10, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva.

Comment by Krystal – December 10, 2011 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i swear to god tvline wants kensi to lose
    that is the most unflattering pic og daniella
    cmon tvline

Comment by lexi – December 10, 2011 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh I know! She is much more “crushable” when you see her in action on the show! Did you notice that they changed CdP’s picture to one that *doesn’t* emphasise her prominent widows peak?

Comment by Lola – December 10, 2011 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • so true they aare rigging it
        anyway ncis la is one of the most ignored shows on this site and now this bias first no deeks in the bracket and this with kensi :(
        you suck tvline

Comment by lexi – December 11, 2011 01:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I happen to find her widows peak incredibly sexy.

Comment by Steven – December 11, 2011 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh me too. Ziva is way hotter than Kensi

Comment by Carolanne – December 11, 2011 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Real fans know how hot Kensi is and the casual ” don’t know these women, but I am voting for the picture of the prettiest one” is gonna be few.

Comment by Densifan – December 11, 2011 04:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, but pleaaase, Daniela Ruah is more beautiful than that pictures. I’m affraid Ziva will win this, but Kensi is the law enforcement goddess, and it’s unfair if she loses already.

*Mad*

Comment by Amadeu – December 11, 2011 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh please, stop with the ‘copy cat’ talk! Kensi is kensi, ziva is ziva, NCIS LA is not NCIS, not a copy, it’s a spin-off, like many shows have. One isn’t another. They are both gorgeous and kick ass.

But my vote IS Kensi, Daniela Ruah does an amazing job with Kensi, she’s beautiful, and she deserves this.

But Ziva will win. NCIS fans > NCIS LA fans so…

Comment by Amadeu – December 11, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • ITA with you Amadeu. I do love NCIS more than NCIS LA, so my vote goes to Ziva, but if Kensi were up against someone else, I’d totally vote for Kensi. She’s great

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 07:58 AM PDT
          • I love Kensi and I think she is beautiful, but my heart belongs to the incredible Ziva. Against anyone else, Kensi would have my vote, but it’s Ziva all the way for me.

Comment by Kytivafan – December 11, 2011 08:43 AM PDT
          • Yes, I agree that Kate Beckett will win. She’s absolutely gorgeous and a far superior character. Is Stana asking her fans for help on Twitter? Good. Loved the little competition between Nathan and Michael. Funny Svenja, why didn’t you join the Twitter hashtag campaign for NCIS and People’s Choice? You’re quite a cheerleader for Ziva and the other thing.

Comment by NCIS – December 11, 2011 10:34 AM PDT
        • Yeah, I just voted for the chick on the right. She looked hotter.

Comment by GK – December 11, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both shows but Kensi is SMOKING HOT, I really hope that she can move on to the next round.

Comment by Bob – December 10, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA IS THE BEST!!!!

Comment by sharon – December 10, 2011 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the final round I believe it’s gonna be Kate Beckett v Ziva David. Who’s with me?

Comment by Krissi G – December 10, 2011 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me.

Comment by Sam – December 11, 2011 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with ya and I am hoping and praying Ziva will win!! I have a feeling she will! :}

Comment by Lexi – December 11, 2011 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kate Beckett, yes. But not against Ziva. I think it will be against Sydney Bristow or Sarah Walker.

Comment by Stephanie – December 11, 2011 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m just campaning for Ziva to win! I know she would have to beat Beckett which at the moment seeems unlikely, but I’m not giving up! How awesome would it be if she won, since Tony won the guys tournament? Hopefully, the writers of NCIS will take it as a hint ;)

Comment by Amy – December 16, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who. Bloody. Cares.
    I get so excited when you put out a new article because you’re an awesome writer, but now every third article is this bracket crap.
    These women are placed on a bracket by no coherent organization and objectified by faceless internet users. That is the epitome of quality journalism, Slezak. Let’s get back to real writing, if you don’t mind.

Comment by rita – December 10, 2011 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uhhh this is difficult to me.

But Ziva will always be my number one, although Kensi is pretty crushable and sweet, too.
    LOVE both characters.
    Still… GO Ziva :)

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a hard choice at all for me. Ziva FTW!

Comment by Ben – December 11, 2011 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva (; ofcourse!

Comment by Maaike – December 11, 2011 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kensi is pretty but ziva is gorgeous! i’m going to marry this woman someday. *goes back to sleep to dream some more* :P

Comment by ziva all the way – December 11, 2011 01:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mmh let’s see, the original kick-a*s ninja vs the cheap copy… ZIVA all the way, of course :)

Comment by Gibbs'_coffee – December 11, 2011 01:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest. Ziva.

Comment by Danno – December 11, 2011 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neither one really does it for me. Ziva is just okay, Kensi has a nice body but I can’t get past her wonky eye. Sorry, it’s true.

Sitting this round out & waiting for Kate Beckett.

Comment by Mark – December 11, 2011 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I predict Kate Beckett will win this anyway. So don’t worry pal. (Just a prediction… Stana is great, there are a lot of Castle fans online AND she has a Twitter account to reach out to all of her fans..)
      I hope Ziva will make it. She’s my girl, but I doubt she’ll win (but maybe she will make it to the finals :).. that is a win, too.)
      I love Kate Beckett, so I wouldn’t mind her winning :)

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stana is so unreal and real at the same time (I know! Doesn’t make sense to me either!) I swear she is an angel <3 Gonna have to make her win. I love her with my whole heart.

Comment by GK – December 11, 2011 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Ziva win its only so TIVA can see her rape tony again

Comment by Michael – December 11, 2011 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hello troll.

Comment by Maxine – December 11, 2011 04:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL. Don’t feed the troll, he will die of starvation when his hate runs out :)

Comment by Ben – December 11, 2011 05:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOL Ben you’re right :)

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • … What?? Go. Away.

Comment by Lexie – December 11, 2011 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Michael whatever site you go on – you spew hate for Ziva
      You should go watch cartoons with that mantality and I have
      told you this many times before.
      ENOUGH ALREADY

Comment by editor – December 11, 2011 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The thing is that he doesn’t even stick to the truth and comes up with weird things. Rape, mass-murder etc.

Comment by Svenja – December 11, 2011 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No question about this! Zivaaaaa!!!!!! :} I like Kensi but Ziva is way more awesome and kick ass. I mean Kensi doesn’t know how to kill someone 18 different with ways with a paperclip. Ziva will always be my favorite little Israeli ninja! And I don’t believe that Kensi will ever have as many fans as Ziva just because NCIS: La is really just a copy of NCIS. NCIS is the original and will always have more fans. Kensi is the copy, Ziva is the Original. Like I said I love and I am a big fan of Kensi but it’s true. I am a huge major obsessed fan of Ziva!!

Comment by Lexi – December 11, 2011 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know how much I used to love Ziva? She was like an idol to me. And then she became this doe-eyed softie who falls for Tony? I’ll never forgive the writers. My Ziva is a strong woman, she can’t be attracted to a whimp like Tony! (Who is attractive, no argument about that, but he’s just slimy.)
    I hope Kensi’s gonna stay kick-ass.

Comment by Pepper – December 11, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hate to break it to you, but she won’t stay kick ass. Not if Shane Brennan has anything to do with it. He ruined Ziva’s character for a little while there (though I love Ziva no matter what) it’s true. Then he went away to NCIS LA and left everybody else to clean up his mess.
      Sorry, but it’s true.