'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Round 2 Ends With Criminal Minds-Off, Intra-Nikita Showdown!

We’ve reached the end of Round 2 in our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and when voting closes, our original 64-player field will have been whittled down to 16.

T.J. Hooker-Silk Stalkings Face-Off, Hawaii Five-0 Vs. Prime Suspect as ‘Cop Crushes’ Continues

Today we’ve got a tough Criminal Minds-vs.-Criminal Minds matchup, plus a Nikita-vs.-Nikita battle to the death.

And, of course, in the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, two crime-fighters will enter, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Bones and Isles Geeks Clash, Unforgettable and SVU Stars Collide in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (80)

• i like nikita and alex, but maggie Q is way sexier

Comment by eddie – December 8, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. <3 <3 <3

Alex is flawlessly beautiful but Nikita is both gorgeous and glamorous, not to mention charming and clever enough to outsmart her many opponents. Plus the whole butt-kicking thing. XD

Also… all of Alex's love interests have been tools or douches, while all 3 of Niki's are amazing. We must bow to Nikita's superior love wisdom…

Comment by Cy – December 9, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is so wrong that you put Emily and JJ up against each other so early in the tournament. I see what your angle is here Slezak. You’re a sadist who gets off on watching the mental torment of die-hard Criminal Minds fans. I am officially labeling you an unsub.

Comment by Billie – December 8, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this comment. I will always choose Emily over anyone and everyone, but omg I love JJ too!

Comment by Shmoo – December 8, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hardest choice I have ever had to make. Went with Prentiss though! I cannot belive I actually had to pick between these two!

Comment by Jessica – December 8, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Prentiss for me too!

Comment by DL – December 9, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I concur with the above.

Comment by JJ – December 9, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh… I third this. It’s hard to choose between the two gals of CM. I did it-and am in the minority-but I did it and now I need a drink from the trauma of having to choose.

Comment by Sonja – December 8, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is pure EVIL!!!!!! Not only JJ and Prentiss but also Alex and Nikita!!! No fair!!! Had to go for JJ and Alex as for me and my bf they are clearly the sexier of the pairings (in OUR opinions of course), but would have choosen nikita and prentiss over more than half the other nobodies in this comp. i really dont like how differently the girls comp is from the guys comp.

Comment by Katy – December 8, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q ftw.

Comment by Me – December 8, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, how is JJ beating Prentiss?? Of all the offensive…
    Well if JJ takes this round hopefully she’ll be squashed by Ziva.

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 8, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • JJ is beating Prentiss because she’s a blonde and the epitome of every man’s wet dream!

Comment by Twyla Thorpe – December 8, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Even still, there are some very good reasons I’d think they’d vote for Prentiss instead; 2 of which are real and spectacular!

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 8, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is SO CRUEL! How am I supposed to choose between Emily and JJ? It’s impossible! I can’t!

Comment by D – December 8, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ all the way!

Comment by Izzie – December 8, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsy has my vote. I have an insane crush on her since HIMYM. Sorry Maggie!

Comment by Phil – December 8, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG this is so unfair! Two of my favourite shows right there & absolutely cannot pick! Will be voting for whoever wins out of these two all the way, but they shouldn’t be going up against each other so early :(

Comment by Hannah – December 8, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Total agreement. Alex/Emily for me, but I want all of them to win! Can’t we just call it here with a four-way tie?!

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore (and Chuck Bass) – December 8, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really don’t mind who wins but yes a four way tie! What a great idea! This is just too cruel :( One of them had best win overall after this :)

Comment by Hannah – December 9, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ vs. Prentiss is a tough one, but I gotta go with JJ.

Comment by Tracy – December 8, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paget Brewster all the way. She’s pretty, smart and kicks butt on Criminal Minds.

Comment by karen – December 8, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paget all the way!!!

Comment by kenya – December 8, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously first Lyndsy Fonseca beats Peta Wilson and now Maggie Q as well?

Comment by Hojana – December 8, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s that awesome.

Comment by pria – December 8, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I keep voting for Alex because she reminds me of Sydney from Alias. Both great characters who fight for what they believe in. Maggie Q makes an ok Nikita, but if Lindsey was older she would have made a kick-ass Nikita to rival Peta’s.

Comment by lacey – December 8, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • maggie q / nikita. all the way

Comment by chenisse tosczak – December 8, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I chose Alex over Nikita cause Alex is just so beautiful :)

Comment by bob – December 8, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q’s Nikita just has way more badass skills, is beautiful, sexy, composed and elegant. I love your character Alex (Lyndsy) but you’re still learning how to fight.

Comment by Janie – December 8, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex is the prettier one, but she can be a pain in the ass. Nikita’s way more crushable.

Comment by Mayra – December 8, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not even close, Alex is a billion times more crushable. From looks to just something about her character on the show.

Comment by john – December 8, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If the contest was about kickin-butt, then sexy Maggie for sure, but this is about crushable….and it’s Alex all the way! She is just gorgeous.

Comment by Danny C – December 8, 2011 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooh, that’s just mean! Love both Alex and Nikita, but Alex is the one I’m crushing on. :)

Comment by shel – December 8, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team JJ forever and ever.

The Nikita one was much harder, but in the end, I prefer Maggie/Nikita.

Comment by Alyssa – December 8, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like both Nikita and Alex, but Nikki got my vote. NIKITA FTW

Comment by mm – December 8, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love both Criminal Minds ladies but JJ has always been my favourite!

Comment by Jen – December 8, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ may be new to the profiling game but she has always been the sexy one on Criminal Minds. Even Shemar Moore said so! He called her the “blonde bombshell”. JJ is the embodiment of every man’s wet dream! Prentiss is just too mannish.

Comment by Twyla Thorpe – December 8, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is gross and rude. They’re both beautiful women.

Comment by whaa – December 9, 2011 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL it’s not gross and rude. I think Prentiss is pretty, but not compared to JJ.

Comment by Twyla Thorpe – December 9, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!! JJ is winning! Prentiss may be a bad ass in the field but this is a poll on who is more “crushable”. Not many guys will crush on a girl who can probably kick his butt! LOL.

Comment by StoopidQpid – December 8, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who would you rather have back you up in a knife fight? Nikita or Alex? 100% Nikita. That makes her way more crushable in my book.

Comment by Janie – December 8, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who is way cuter and who has a more compelling back story and who has a more suck you in sort of overall character? Alex!!

What does who might do slightly better in a knife fight to back you up have to do being crushable??

Comment by me – December 8, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “Who is more beautiful, more compelling back story, and just sucks you in overall?” Well I think I would say Nikita. And her character is a better fighter and has beautiful legs as well. To each his/her own. Alex is cute, too.

Comment by Janie – December 8, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m with you there. I find myself describing Alex as cute, although I know that she’s conventionally beautiful. I will give Alex a couple more years to become more refined. Nikita however, is the complete package and she’s all heart. When she’s kicking butt, you actually believe it (probably because I know that the actress does her own stunts)and she does it with such finesse and style. And she injects some humor now and again, which I have NEVER seen from Alex.

Comment by Marsha – December 9, 2011 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ!! \o/ He doesn’t think she’s the most beautiful woman ever but he says he can’t help it, he always finds himself staring at her more than paying attention to the case itself. And that was when JJ wasn’t even a profiler yet!

Comment by My Dad Has A Crush On... – December 8, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AJ and Paget up against each other? Yeah, you might as well finish the job and stab me in the heart right now.

Comment by cheet0breath – December 8, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paget for the win. Hotter, funnier, cuter, totally crush worthy. :)

Comment by Pagetishotter – December 8, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yikes! How can Alex not be running away with this?
    Way more crushable. Way cuter and her character is just way more crushable too. Who is voting here?

Gotta be Alex FTW!

Comment by john – December 8, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alex has pretty hair and pretty eyes but really, based on characters there’s no comparison between her and Nikita. Alex is an impulsive, naive, selfish (sometimes) brat. Nikita’s a warrior, Alex just kind of fires in all directions and hopes things turn out okay. Nikita FTW.

Comment by Captain – December 8, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @Captain, towards the end of the first season and earlier in the second, I reached the point where I was hoping that Alex would take a nosedive off a cliff or something and I am a fan of hers! That’s how selfish and gullible she was quickly becoming. EVERYONE has taken a shot and succeeded in manipulating her which I find really annoying. The last straw for me was her actually thinking that she could beat Nikita in hand to hand combat, really!? Alex needs a couple more years before she can surpass Nikita in anything.

Comment by Marsha – December 9, 2011 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You said it perfectly! I really liked Alex in the beginning (still like her, but definitely get bored during her segments as opposed to Niki’s), but she just kept getting her head turned by every strong personality that came her way and then ultimately ditched Nikita and became kind of lost… A bad story arc, IMO.

Also, yes–it *could* have been cool to have Niki and Alex go against each other, but Alex is really not match at all as far as brains and even fighting skills go. It’s like a hired thug vs a secret agent. She has potential, but she really needed to stay with Nikita and learn more.

Comment by Cy – December 9, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q crushed her hand filming Nikita. She deserves to win most crushable solely on that. ;)

Comment by Sabrina – December 8, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How awesome is Maggie Q, she does her own stunts, I know I said this before, but as petite as she is, she is one of the few actresses out there that is believeable when she’s kicking someone’s butt. Can’t get more badass and crushable than her. She will always get my vote

Comment by Marsha – December 9, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought this is about the character as well as their looks. Nikita is sexy, worldly, the assassin who taught Alex everything. She’s beautiful and refined. These characteristics and the depth of her backstory is what make’s her crushable. Its not just looks, its the whole package. Oh and she’s a better fighter. She’s Nikita. Did I really have to make a list. I can add more if you want me too. Alex has great hair, though. ;)

Comment by Janie – December 8, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is undeniably sexy, but always kind of measured and wise. Alex is more of a wild-card. Which I really like as well. I’d probably date Nikita, but I’d sleep with Alex in a heartbeat. So both are “crushable” in different ways. ;)

Comment by em – December 8, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lyndsy and Maggie and if this were solely based on looks, I’d probably go with Lyndsy (although Maggie is a very beautiful woman) but because this is based on the characters, Nikita HANDS DOWN! There’s no comparison. Nikita is an amazing character and Alex (which good in her own way) just doesn’t match up.

Comment by Captain – December 8, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA and AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sid – December 8, 2011 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q has my vote, sorry Lindsay

Comment by Lisa – December 9, 2011 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is nobody but me bothered by the fact that Maggie Q has zero breasts and butt? She is terrifyingly thin, which makes it kinda hart to believe for me that she even has muscles to kick butt. I don’t find her scrawnyness crushable at all.
    In the end, I don’t think I could date either one of them anyways, but I still voted for Alex.

Comment by LM – December 9, 2011 03:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maggie Q’s biceps are bigger than the state of New York. Also bigger? Her heart.

Comment by muscles – December 9, 2011 05:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maggie Q is incredibly fit, strong, vegan, practices yoga, runs and went to University on a track scholarship. These are the reasons she is so lean and muscular. Plus she is naturally, a petite, thin woman. So don’t make this about her being too thin because you hint that she might be unhealthy or “scrawny(ness)” as you put it. You’re wrong and any critic who continues to take hits at Maggie Q and down play her fitness, her strength, and her ability to be Nikita because of these false assumptions, should get a hint. She has a ton of stunt work and martial art experience greater than anybody in the cast and she is an amazing Nikita.

Comment by Jay – December 9, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I didn’t intend to downplay Maggie Q’s strength and I know she’s done a lot of stunt work. I don’t doubt that she’s great as a person. Although I wasn’t initially convinced she’d be a great Nikita, I have come to admire the depth she brings to the role (she’s a strong actress). I just don’t think, however, that she still looks healthy. She’s as thin as a ballet dancer, and as one (though by no means professional), I know that they don’t live very healthy. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/eV6ohbLCjdy/Maggie+Q+in+Manhattan

If this was about the actresses, I’d probably vote for Maggie. But when it comes to the characters, they both come from troubled backgrounds and carry a lot of baggage. So I’m going with the less skinny one. Sorry.

Comment by LM – December 9, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Maggie Q lives an incredibly healthy lifestyle. She takes in almost 1400 calories a day. However she does stunts/ fight sequences in every episode of Nikita. She is the Michael Phelps of television. She simply burns more calories than she could possibly take in. She doesn’t work out (except for yoga and running). The woman eats a lot. She is not your typical “skinny” actress and the fact she is being labelled as that is not right.

Comment by Nikita Meers – December 9, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And sorry if I’m “wrong”, but for me, there is a difference between “lean and muscular” and “People can see my ribs show through”. Anyways, I’m entitled to my opinion.

Comment by LM – December 9, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote for Maggie gave her 50.42% to Alex’s 49.58% – WHAT a battle we have here.

Comment by Fido – December 9, 2011 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • noooooo!
      at least we know who to blame though….
      for making the Mayan prediction come true!!
      how can Alex lose this?!

Comment by me – December 16, 2011 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course it’s J.J., like there was even a choice. As for Nikita, never seen it (this one), don’t even know what network its on. But I voted for the one that has a full name, just for spite.

Comment by Bill H – December 9, 2011 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a full name. (:

Comment by Nikita Meers – December 9, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lyndsy Fonseca is so hot. That’s really all that matters here.

Comment by Pic – December 9, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forcing a decision between JJ and Prentiss is just cruel. The fans fought long and hard for both of them last year, and now we have to pick just one?? But, I went with Prentiss. She’s just so badass! She is hands-down my number one girl crush. Love her!

Comment by Tiffany – December 9, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! WE JUST GOT THEM BACK AND NOW WE GOT TO DECIDE WICH ONE!!!!

Comment by QSA – December 16, 2011 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • jj and alex!! ok it was a hard choice between alex and nikita…..like really!?! how am I suppose to chose beween these two?? but… I had to go with alex….love nikki thought
    jj on the other hand was the obvious choice for me, I like emily too, I think she’s very funny but not crushable….jj’s way crushable imo!!! I love her hair!!! sooooo glad they are both back btw!!! now I can go back to watching CM !!! …..and please plz plz start watching nikita everyone, we need to get a season 3!!!!!

Comment by CG89 – December 9, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JJ vs Emily? This is so cruel, but a no brainer for me. Sure they are both beautiful, but personality plays a big part for me and JJ is too damn boring! Emily is a kick-ass, funny, fiesty and compassionate woman! It doesn’t hurt that she is stunning with a rockin’ body.

Comment by NeonBBQ – December 10, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my gosh I want alex to win but she’s losing by a tiny bit ugg

Comment by Bob – December 10, 2011 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHAHAHAHA, that´s cruel. But Maggie has my vote! This is a tough competition. I love so much Nikita as Alex as well, but who would be Alex without Nikita? :)

Comment by Diana – December 11, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg this is just wrong emily and jj then kensi and ziva this is way to much pressure lol

Comment by Sarah – December 11, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i loveeee emily soooooo much!!!she’s my favourite!! but i think jj is more crushble! I LOVE HER TOO!!!! GO CRIMINAL MINDSSS!!!!!!!!

Comment by asja – December 16, 2011 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, well, well. THANKS to TVLine the Mayan prediction of the end of the world has come true! How can Alex not make it out of the second round????

Why were these two put head to head in the second round??
    None of the bracketing for this makes any sense.

and now the world shall end

gee THANKS tvline!