The Finder First Look: Check Out the Official Poster For Fox's Bones Spinoff

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, News

Is Geoff Stults’ professional locator Walter Sherman in way over his head? Or is he looking for someone’s missing pet shark? Or are we reading way to much into the following key art for Fox’s upcoming Bones offshoot, The Finder?

On the surface at least, the poster conveys all the key message points about the procedural: the setting is tropical, it shares DNA with Bones, and it centers around “a different kind of detective” — in this case, a brain damaged Iraq war vet who possesses a unique ability: he can find almost anything for anybody.

Oh, and most importantly, it premieres Thursday, Jan. 12 at 9/8c.

Comments (86)

• I for one am extremely upset that Bones was replaced. I am a huge fan and want it back on its regular progaming. I hate that I won’t be able to see Brennan’s new baby just because “The Finder” was scheduled. I want Bones back!!

Comment by L – January 26, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • R they really canceling the Finder? I just started watching it like 3 wks ago!!!

Comment by Erika – May 11, 2012 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please do not cancel the finder. This is a great show that I get to enjoy every Friday with my son. He can’t believe that it is cancelled! It’s his favorite show!

Comment by Heather burnett – May 13, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can no believe this has been cancelled!!! THEY ARE CRAZY!!! THE FINDER IS AWESOME!!!

Comment by Sabin Ilia Williams – June 25, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We liked the finder
    it’s a pitty they cancelled the show
    We are from Holland

Comment by Rijerse – July 14, 2012 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Russian television started to show the Finder in July, I’ve just watched all episodes and then…I’ve read that the show is cancelled! It was really disappointing to me, the Finder’s really exciting, maybe there were a few boring episodes, but it depends.
    Hope FOX will change theire opinion and will bring us back the Finder! A lot of people in Russian really loved it

Comment by Rost – July 27, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post