Bones and Isles Geeks Clash, Unforgettable and SVU Stars Collide in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes'

A crime is about to be committed: Two of the four women in Round 2, Day 7  of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament are just days away from being eliminated — and thereby will fail to crack the Top 16 of our single-elimination competition.

T.J. Hooker-Silk Stalkings Face-Off, Hawaii Five-0 Vs. Prime Suspect as ‘Cop Crushes’ Continues

We’ve got Bones‘ Temperance Brennan vs. Rizzoli & Isles‘ Maura Isles, and Law & Order: SVU‘s Olivia Benson vs. Unforgettable‘s Carrie Wells.

And, of course, in the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, two crime-fighters will enter, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS-Crossing Jordan Showdown, Plus Rizzoli Vs. Southland in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (177)

• I’m going for temperance Brennan all the way

Comment by Rachael – December 10, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love how the same person wrote “Omg BRENNAN!” like 25 times under different names.

Anyway, Isles for me.

Comment by poppyseed – December 10, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan/Emily all the way

Comment by jessica – December 10, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan is the best,booth and brennan forever…

Comment by Meg – December 10, 2011 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN IS AMAZING!

Comment by Robert – December 10, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones is the best tv program out there.
    Emily and David is the best crime fighting duo out there. :-)

Comment by Brian D – December 10, 2011 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan is beautiful!

Comment by Paul – December 10, 2011 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OLIVIA BENSON

Comment by CLAUDIA – December 10, 2011 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEMPERANCE BRENNAN FOREVER!

Comment by Karime – December 10, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia

Comment by ANA – December 10, 2011 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEMPY BRENNAN OF COURSE!!

Comment by Sarah – December 10, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan & Olivia get my vote

Comment by Beastyuk – December 11, 2011 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily all the way. I would so be lesbian for her. I am such a big bones fan. Let’s go Brennan!!!!!!!

Comment by cara – December 11, 2011 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am not much of a television person, however I read the books by Kathy Reichs, who might I add is a real forensic anthropologist. When I heard they were making a show based on the books I was excited. I have never missed an episode and watched these characters grow!! I vote hands down for Brennan. In all fairness it’s the only show out of all four that I have seen.

Comment by Jessica – December 11, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura. Sasha rocks this roll. Didn’t like her as Kate on NCIS, but she was born to play Maura. Fell head over heals in love with her.

Comment by Maurafan – December 11, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DR BRENNAN IS THE BEST,I LOVE BONES!!

Comment by Mary – December 11, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan&Booth forever!!!!

Comment by EDITH – December 11, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish ALL 4 Ladies The Best !!!! I Love Temperest Brennan, She’s Awesome & Amazing, GOD BLESS YOU ALL , & MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, REMEMBER JESUS CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON , AMEN !! If Jesus WAs NEVER BORN , THERE WOULD BE NO CHRISTMAS TO CELEBRATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Tami – December 11, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i dont know what anyone of you guys are saying emily/temprence are the best! im in love with the show it is getting beteer and better. no one can ever replace tem. she is amazing at playing bones! that is a ver difficult character she is playing!
    Bravo!!!

Comment by jess – December 11, 2011 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one and only Temperance Brennan, no doubt about it!

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – December 11, 2011 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN ES LA MEJOR,I LOVE BONES,SALUDOS A TODOS LOS FANS DE BONES DESDE MEXICO.

Comment by JENNIFER – December 12, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN ES LA MEJOR.I LOVE BONES.

Comment by JENNIFER – December 12, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan hands down for me and I would have voted for Olivia Benson but the poll was already closed. I like Maura but I wouldn’t have voted for her.

Comment by Sian – December 12, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan is the best!

Comment by Alejandra – December 12, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEAM BRENNAN/BONES ALL THE WAY! I love Emily and to all you people who said that Bones is getting too boring for you, SHUT THE F UP. Don’t like it? Keep it to yourself. Emily is doing a great job as Temperance Brennan & I feel that she’s not boring, she’s just rational (which is the personality of her character by the way!) So please keep your mouth shut and just vote. We’ll see who wins. :) Thanks.

Comment by Melissa – December 13, 2011 01:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariska Hargitay & Sasha Alexander ♥
    Olivia Benson & Maura Isles ♥

Comment by Barbie – December 13, 2011 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan-Bones <3

Comment by Valeria Mayorga – December 13, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN!!!:-)

Comment by Ande – December 13, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE BONES!!

Comment by ALEJANDRA – December 14, 2011 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan and booth forever!!

Comment by Jenny – December 14, 2011 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BONES!

Comment by gdaniels – December 14, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennen FTW

Comment by Craig – December 14, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Brennan. Your beautiful.

Comment by Chad – December 14, 2011 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones always

Comment by Ashley – December 14, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Brennan. :)

Comment by Chelsea – December 14, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN ALL THE WAY!!

Comment by Miranda – December 14, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would have voted for Sasha Alexander (NCIS version)

Comment by earweed – December 15, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bones!

Comment by nat – December 19, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • VOTE TEMPY PLEASE I REALLY WANT HER TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Jamie – December 19, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BONES duh it’s no contest. And if u don’t like her at least she is 10 times prettier than every body else’s

Comment by Dawn – December 30, 2011 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post