Bones and Isles Geeks Clash, Unforgettable and SVU Stars Collide in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes'

A crime is about to be committed: Two of the four women in Round 2, Day 7  of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament are just days away from being eliminated — and thereby will fail to crack the Top 16 of our single-elimination competition.

T.J. Hooker-Silk Stalkings Face-Off, Hawaii Five-0 Vs. Prime Suspect as ‘Cop Crushes’ Continues

We’ve got Bones‘ Temperance Brennan vs. Rizzoli & Isles‘ Maura Isles, and Law & Order: SVU‘s Olivia Benson vs. Unforgettable‘s Carrie Wells.

And, of course, in the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, two crime-fighters will enter, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS-Crossing Jordan Showdown, Plus Rizzoli Vs. Southland in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (177)

• Emily of course….I don´t know who is Sasha…,but Emily (Temperance) is so much Funny,amazing and beautiful..:)

Comment by Tamča – December 8, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You dont’t watch NCIS? Never? Ever? You never saw Sasha during 3 years of NCIS? You’re lying through your teeth, typically obsessed & deranged Bones fans. Your fat actress can’t hold a candle to Sasha Alexander.

Comment by pan – December 8, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would have totally voted for Sasha if it was as Kate Todd…

Comment by eddie – December 8, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on yall, Poppy is WAY prettier than Mariska.

Comment by Captain – December 8, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, Isles please! Bones pisses me off!

Comment by Penny – December 8, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally Temperance Brennan!!!This character couln’t be more perfect :)

Comment by Luiza – December 8, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to wonder why anyone would have any type of “crush” on Temperance Brennan. Forget that both Deschanels look like dead-behind-the-eyes proto-humans (there is something unreal about their look), the character is socially inept (except when it suits the writers to decide she is not) and often emotionally hurtful.

But what I am not enjoying is that this tournament doesn’t have the photo bracket from Day One. It just seems lazier than the one for the men.

Comment by Timothy McNeil – December 8, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Go jump off a clif. A very high one.

Comment by Meg – December 8, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why? Because he stated his honest and true opinion? Emily has the hugest face I have ever seen and she’s not particularly “pretty” to me. Nothing you can do about that.
        How about you go play in traffic?

Comment by Peter Hyland – December 8, 2011 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan forever. Her eyes, her smile, her brains… I mean, who could not have a chrush on her? She’s perfect even being that socially awkward. I love her.

Comment by Mari – December 8, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding? The Brennan is already rocking Sasha. She deserves it. Emily is a great actress and often the best in the series. I love it. I love Bones! :}

Comment by Sophia – December 8, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do not know who Sasha is, but no matter who it is, Brennan is smart, cute, “clumsy” socially. She is a sweetheart!
      Not to mention the appearance. She has an unearthly beauty. Those eyes, that smile, beautiful!

Comment by Mia – December 8, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yo Lesbians! Do you Bones fangirls listen to yourself speaking? You’re pathologically ‘in love’ with a woman, a masculine woman for that matter. You need therapy pronto.

Comment by justified – December 8, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • First: just because you say you find a woman beautiful doesn’t mean you are a lesbian.
          Second: Masculine? really…oh god, we may need therapy, but you need to check yout sight.

Comment by Lana – December 9, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • watch your mouth

Comment by fan – December 10, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tempie is the best! She is so brilliant and kick-@ss!

Comment by BonesForever – December 8, 2011 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily Deschanel is atrocious; looks-wise and acting wise. Which is why I’m surprised that she’s winning over Sasha Alexander who, in my opinion, beats her in both departments. But whatever. Bones has been going on for much longer than Rizzoli & Isles so of course, it would have a larger fanbase. That’s their only advantage.

Still voted for Sasha/Isles anyway.

Comment by PolishAss – December 8, 2011 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both Maura & Brennan and both actresses (Sasha & Emily)are fantastic!! Tough decision but i’ll go with Dr. Isles this time…

Comment by OMG – December 9, 2011 03:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Brennan. She’s the best character now on television.

Comment by Bonesfan – December 9, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You obviously don’t watch much TV only Bones. Because there are SEVERAL female characters on Tv right now TEN TIMES BETTER than Bones who’s obnoxious and not believable. Only irritating with her robotic speech pattern and her I’m a genius, I’m extraordinary attitude while doing the most idiotic things possible, like walking hugely pregnant right into a tornado just to scorn her partner.
      You want a kick ass while vulnerable female character? Check out Olivia Dunham from Fringe.
      You want a complex, empathetic while kick ass woman? Check out Olivia Benson from L&O:SVU.
      You want a highly professional, brilliant, stretching the boundaries of good&evil woman? Check out Patty Hewes from Damages.
      Go watch some good TV. Stop worshiping a bland actress and her offensive character.

Comment by TV watcher – December 9, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, sorry, maybe I should have wrote this “I think she’s the best character now on tv”. Relax, ok? That was my opinion, if you don’t like ok, not everyone share the same opinion.
        And for your information I do watch other shows
        -I love Olivia in Fringe.
        -I love Jess on New Girl.
        -I love Lily and Robin on HIMYM.
        -I love Gloria on Modern Family.
        -I loved Buffy and I still do, as well as all the girls of Friends.
        And I could go on… It just happens that my favourite show over all is Bones and I love Brennan and how Emily acts. And if you don’t like it that’s fine, I respect it, so do the same for me and leave me alone.

Comment by Bonesfan – December 9, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I just started watching Bones about a month ago by accident. I love the show so much that I had to buy each year that it was on. I think the show is funny also.

Comment by fan – December 10, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No surprises here.Benson,Brennan and their established shows and characters win easily,even after throwing in Montgomery’s work on Without a Trace to establish comparative longevity.Ditto with Alexander on NCIS.No real’kick-ass’status yet for either challenger,winners’bonafides evident in their body of work.Next round’s matchups more interesttng.Benson falls to lovely sexy Rizzoli,Brennan in a squeaker against Abby (think she’s far too highly seeded),both reach Final Four,their match looks like a tossup currently…

Comment by lkleo – December 9, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MAURAAAAAAAAA.

Comment by Jane – December 9, 2011 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yuss! Def Emily…Dr. B is one of the BEST on television, and so damn beautiful!…And had to choose Mariska Hargitay…love her! =)

Comment by Rosa – December 9, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan, easily. She’s the best character on TV!

Comment by Tom – December 10, 2011 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura Isles of course. She is the best! :-)

Comment by siklka – December 10, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh! I love both characters. I know the show Bones better so I’ll have to go with Emily Deschanel.

Comment by Elizabeth Noonan – December 10, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way!!
    Castle n Beckett forever(:

Comment by castle and beckett – December 10, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones. Last episode she was talking about her swollen breasts, and how they’ve grown 2 cup sizes during her pregnancy. And how the squinterns “need to pay more attention to detail.”

Comment by Daniel Rodriguez – December 10, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr. Temperance Brennan is the best!!

Comment by Sara – December 10, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN ES LA MEJOR.

Comment by EMILY LUNA – December 10, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Emily is so beautiful the romance between her and Booth is very dramatic and very inspiring I wanna get into the FBI when I get out of the Marines :)

Comment by jose – December 10, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE BONES.

Comment by Vanessa – December 10, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love bones,so im voting for brennan,she is beautifull

Comment by jaco – December 10, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for TEMPERANCE BRENNAN.

Comment by Miranda – December 10, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN IS THE BEST.

Comment by ANETTE – December 10, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN,SHE IS HOT.

Comment by ALEX – December 10, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan & Booth forever.

Comment by Cinthia – December 10, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wasn’t a Poppy Montgomery fan until she went red. Now she’s officially H-O-T Hot.

Comment by Charles – December 10, 2011 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been watching Brennan longer buy all these ladies are beautiful for sure.

Comment by Denny Neff – December 10, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love u Bones!!! Your right to the point kine of girl not to mention your Hot. It inspiring to see smart Beautiful woman on tv.

Comment by Patrick kim – December 10, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love bones Dr Brenen.

Comment by Barbara De Armas – December 10, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan of course.

Comment by ALEJANDRA – December 10, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEMPERANCE BRENNAN,I LOVE BONES.

Comment by Emily – December 10, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr TEMPERANCE BRENNAN

Comment by Rachel – December 10, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan all the way!

Comment by Annie – December 10, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DR BRENNAN IS AMAZING,I LOVE BONES…

Comment by Victoria – December 10, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN IS FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL.

Comment by ERICK97 – December 10, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones all the way!!! As much as i love rizzoli and isles ive got to vote for bones.

Comment by Tiffany Courtney – December 10, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr brennan is the best!

Comment by Samantha – December 10, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN& BOOTH FOREVER….

Comment by Annie – December 10, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My Vote is for Emily. The first time I saw those eyes I was hooked. Olivia is hot too, but Brennan can do an autopsy on me anytime. Preferably when I’m deceased.

Comment by Billy43 – December 10, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr Brennan.

Comment by Kim – December 10, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DR TEMPERANCE BRENNAN OF COURSE!

Comment by Mary – December 10, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We love you Bones…!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Chamari Narasinghe – December 10, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan ALL THE WAY;) i just love her and shes sooo adorable when she says “i don’t know what that means” &i don’t know if i could choose between Liv and Carrie ….Ive loved Liv for SO long but i love Carrie, especially when she’s with Al.(; But id probably end up going with Liv though;)

Comment by Alex – December 10, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahh Brennan ALL THE WAY.i jus love her she’s so freakin adorable when she says “i dont know what that means ” &idk if i could choose between Liv and Carrie…Ive loved live FOREVER &i love Carrie especially when shes with Al;).But id probably end up goin with Liv ;)

Comment by Alex – December 10, 2011 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones yay! :D love brennan so weirdly quirky

Comment by sam – December 10, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENNAN is the best,I LOVE BONES.

Comment by MICHELLE – December 10, 2011 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post