Bones and Isles Geeks Clash, Unforgettable and SVU Stars Collide in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes'

A crime is about to be committed: Two of the four women in Round 2, Day 7  of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament are just days away from being eliminated — and thereby will fail to crack the Top 16 of our single-elimination competition.

T.J. Hooker-Silk Stalkings Face-Off, Hawaii Five-0 Vs. Prime Suspect as ‘Cop Crushes’ Continues

We’ve got Bones‘ Temperance Brennan vs. Rizzoli & Isles‘ Maura Isles, and Law & Order: SVU‘s Olivia Benson vs. Unforgettable‘s Carrie Wells.

And, of course, in the single-elimination world of the TVLine Thunderdome, two crime-fighters will enter, but only one will leave!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your character allegiances. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS-Crossing Jordan Showdown, Plus Rizzoli Vs. Southland in ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (177)

• Couldn’t vote for anyone in the first box. Can’t stand Emily or Sasha.

Comment by Templar – December 7, 2011 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto!!! double ugh…

Comment by Annabelle – December 7, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • then why not vote for the one that irks you the least :)

I didn’t have this problem/dilema, going for Sasha – the Bones character bugs the bejezus out of me.

Comment by Fido – December 7, 2011 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • horrible character Bones yuck
        i’m going with Maura and if she doesn’t win
        i’m gonna love seeing Bones being crushed by Beckett or Olivia Benson

Comment by beck – December 8, 2011 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Y’all are WAY too invested in a fake informal poll and your weird hatred of fictional characters! LOL

Comment by dane – December 8, 2011 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree with you, Dane! LOL.

Comment by Diana – December 8, 2011 06:44 AM PDT
          • Apparently you’re invested enough yourself to read and comment. LOL

Comment by Templar – December 8, 2011 07:21 AM PDT
          • I’m invested enough to make casual commentary without vitriol.

Comment by dane – December 8, 2011 10:39 AM PDT
        • Bones are great !!!! Ok don’t say that !!!!!
          u r angry becuz she win !!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !She is a great character !!!!I don’t know how you made to not love it. espece de golmone ! :@ pff frenchement ya des gens qui mérite des claques !

Comment by Anneso-KatyCats4Ever – December 11, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed, muahahaha.

Comment by Tallulah – December 11, 2011 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • hell yes!

Comment by Barbie – December 13, 2011 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I had that problem in both boxes.

Comment by Kvivik – December 8, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL at you 2

Comment by Sam – December 10, 2011 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously guys, I mean, really come on. All four women in this poll are hot and if you can’t see that then your way to picky.

Comment by Wes – December 10, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Maura Isles, even though I know she’s going to get brutally beaten out by Brennan. I really just adore her character.

Comment by Summer – December 7, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re really similar, though.

Comment by LC – December 7, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, they definitely are, no doubt. Isles just feels a little more cheerful than Brennan does. To me, at least.

Comment by Summer – December 8, 2011 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My vote for Isles as well..love Sasha and her character; only watch the show because of her. Can’t stand Angie Harmon!

Comment by nitemar – December 7, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Temperance Brennan!!! Emily is just perfect at playing this character!!!

Comment by Gina – December 7, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can I possibly choose between Maura/Kate and the lovely Brennan? I’ve been dedicated to both of these actresses for years. How do I possibly – oh, those eyes, okay, Emily Deschanel got me. But I feel so bad that I’m not voting for Sasha. Gah. Emily or Sasha is too hard of a choice, too early on.

Comment by KK – December 7, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emily’s eyes are amazing. I’m jealous of them. But I will vote for Emily over anyone any day. She is an amazing person inside and out. <3

Comment by Erin – December 8, 2011 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Caitlin “Kate” Todd!
    Olivia too :D

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 7, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia Benson FTW!

Comment by Ashley – December 7, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah!

Olivia Benson can enforce the law on me any day. I don’t do well with authority figures, but with her, I wouldn’t mind one bit.

Comment by Nin – December 7, 2011 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poppy Montgomery is so attractive it sometimes hurts to look at her.
    There are certainly more “crush-worthy” characters on this list, but I still feel compelled to give her my vote.

Comment by wordsmith – December 7, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • vote for Sasha. She’s better than Emily. Brennan getting more and more boring.

Comment by Dolores – December 7, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She is boring, her heart is no longer on the show. Voted for Isles and Olivia!

Comment by tahina – December 7, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan all the way. She is just so cute and adorable. No other character is as perfect. Go Emily.

Comment by Emily M. – December 7, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i just love bones, its my favorite show on tv.emily is getting so funny, and booth, no man can take his place, so come on people lets keep bones alive.

Comment by lana rose – December 8, 2011 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well i just have to say i think its going to come down to Kate Beckett and Temperance Brennan and whoever you are that said she is boring IS DEAD FING WRONG and if you cant stand Emily KEEP IT TO YOURSELF when you say that five Emily adorers kill themselves and that is all

Comment by Tempris – December 7, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they’re that obsessive, then they’re probably doing the world a great service. I used to love Bones but she’s a scientific Brooke Burke now.

Comment by Ashley – December 7, 2011 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yo, Tempris! I’m a woman, and I’m soooooo in love with Temperance/Emily. The entire show is just a jewel in the crown, and I can’t help but yell “I so love this show” after every episode. Crazy, maybe, but Tempie is the BEST and could out-slug even my darling Olivia! Silly competition, really, but I’m still intrigued by it all. Temperance and Olivia so rule!

Comment by Selbs – December 8, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia Benson <3

Comment by Arlen – December 7, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan got my vote!

Comment by Wendy – December 7, 2011 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny, I like all the actresses, but I greatly prefer Sasha Alexander as Kate from NCIS in the first one — and Poppy M. as Samantha from Without a Trace in the second.

Comment by 220868 – December 7, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan FTW!!! :)

Comment by Briana – December 7, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How you you NOT vote for Emily D. ? She is the most adorable kick-ass forensic anthropologist EVER. She’s a wonderful actress.

On the other hand, I vote for Mariska. Only know Poppy for Without a Trace, so yeah.

Comment by Don – December 7, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A week ago I wouldn’t have had any doubts about the first one, but I’ve been catching up on Rizzoli & Isles this week, and after watching 19 episodes in a row, I have to say, I just ADORE Isles! I had a bit prejudice, because I’m a HUGE fan of the books, and the show is so different it’s not even funny. Still… How can you NOT love Sasha Alexander’s Isles? I fell in love with her right away.

Brennan’s gonna win, though. And that’s okay. I like her too.

And, Carrie Wells is gonna lose, but I voted for her. I just adore her, too. She has the BEST skill on tv, hands down. I’d give anything to be able to do what she does. I know, it’s not her merit, it’s like an “illness”. Still, so cool and kickass.

Comment by Barbie – December 7, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan is boring???? I am not watching Rizzoli& Isle , but I remember Kate . That was BORING. GO Bones !!!!

Comment by Cindy – December 7, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tempy brennan! No contest.

Comment by ali – December 7, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As KAte in NCIS she was sooo boring yes absolutely, but Isles is adorable and great i love her! to be fair i have never watched Bones so I don’t know anything about that character, so on a stricly crush based on appearance, sorry i still think Isles is much more attractive. Olivia vs Carrie that was a toughy I love them both tons! Olivia I have loved longer though so I’m sorry Carrie, you’re played by one hot lady but Olivia as a character has won my heart and vote!

Comment by Krystina – December 7, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SASHA SASHA SASHA

Comment by Kari – December 7, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily deschanel all the way! Wonderful actor those stunning brilliant eyes and wonderful facial bone structure without a doubt!

Comment by pattycampos5 – December 7, 2011 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wonderful facial bone structure????? emily has the jaw line of a man. she’s bulky and manly, no femininity

Comment by no – December 8, 2011 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah right, I’d like to see your face

Comment by Sam – December 10, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The first box was a tough one for me. Love them both, but eventually I gave Brennan the slight edge over Isles. But box 2, Carrie Wells all the way!

Comment by Justin – December 7, 2011 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia Benson has been the total package in the crime fighting TV world for 12 years. It doesn’t get better than Benson baby!

Comment by Deena – December 7, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My two favorites, Brennan and Benson! Glad they’re not together; that’d be a hard choice. I’d probably vote for Benson though; she’s so badass and god, Mariska Hargitay is sexy. I’m straight, but if there was one person I’d go lesbian for…

Comment by Sophie – December 7, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen @ Mariska! <3

Comment by Jessica – December 7, 2011 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SASHA SASHA SASHA MAURA FTW!! >:UU

Comment by Rizzoli&IslesFTW – December 7, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura Isles is amazing… therefore obviously voting for her, even though I know that Temperance will probably win, but we can try ;)

Comment by Joanna – December 7, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones vs. Maura Isles?! Tougher than expected.

Comment by pussyfoot – December 7, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan or Isles??? I’ve never been more conflicted in my life.. =/
    But the second one is a no brainer; Poppy all the way!

Comment by Sally – December 7, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan all the way!!!

Comment by Rachel T. – December 7, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vote goes to Emily Deschanel! Yay!

Comment by MParcs – December 7, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones’ Brennan I think is the best..:) and that classic beauty, wow!

Comment by Mark – December 7, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ISLES ALL THE WAY.

Comment by Brandy – December 7, 2011 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there’s no one hotter than Sasha. Isles 100%

Comment by Anthony D. – December 7, 2011 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there’s no question in my book. Maura wins every time.

Comment by Jane – December 7, 2011 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Carrie Wells. But I do live Olivia too. Can not stand bones nor R & I…

Comment by Freida Callahan – December 7, 2011 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy voting for me.

Bones never really held my interest. I like Emily Deschanel, but I never could get into the show. Maura is my favorite from R&I, so Sasha all the way. :)

I’ve seen every episode of L&O: SVU and not a single one of Unforgettable (though I hear it’s good). Benson FTW.

Comment by Arjay – December 7, 2011 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea bones!!! Vote for emily!she is awesome not only on tv, but also in real life. Had the oppurtunity to work on bones and I had to say that they have one of the best cast and crew!! :]

Comment by Lia – December 8, 2011 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isles is really warm and funny. Bones is a longtime fave though. Hard to decide but I chose Isles. Emily D will win though.

Comment by Daniel – December 8, 2011 02:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily from Bones, no doubt about that :D

Comment by Hanna – December 8, 2011 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY Brennan is winning! Go Bones!!!!

Comment by Melody – December 8, 2011 03:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan rocks! she is a very unique caracter and emily is an amazing actress.

Comment by Ana Drago – December 8, 2011 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This side of the bracket is a formality:
    Olivia Dunham vs. Kate Beckett

Comment by Breck – December 8, 2011 04:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura!

Comment by kytivafan – December 8, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ♥Temperance Brennan♥ ♥Eu te amo♥ , vai com tudo !!!
    Vai vai ganhar !!!!!
    Bones 4-Ever ♥

Comment by Fã Brasileira – December 8, 2011 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan all the way!! Can’t possibly get more adorable than her!

A vote against Emily shows you have a low IQ!

Comment by Abby – December 8, 2011 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Temperance Brennan/Emily Deschanel all the way!

Comment by CM – December 8, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily! For God sake! Look at that woman! I could marry her and raise her kid!

Comment by Emily – December 8, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily…

Comment by roby – December 8, 2011 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • EMILY DESCHANEL FOREVER!

Comment by Bones – December 8, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding me? Mariska Hargitay over Poppy Montgomery? Are you blind?

Comment by chris – December 8, 2011 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The poll is about the characters they play, not about the actresses themselves.

Comment by sersly – December 8, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post