House Exclusive: [Spoiler] Poised to Return

Here comes the bride back to House!

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Karolina Wydra — a.k.a. Dr. House’s Season 7 green card wife, Dominica — is returning to the show in early ’12 on a potentially recurring basis.

House Scoop: Jesse Spencer’s Series-Ending Death Wish For Chase!

The polarizing character — who got hitched to House last spring following his breakup with Cuddy — has been out of sight and (presumably) mind since the show returned this fall (leading some fans to wonder whether the union was quietly annulled off screen).

Her reappearance in this season’s 13th episode all but confirms that the two remain very much hitched. “You can’t just marry for a green card and expect to never see each other again,” teases House EP Greg Yaitanes.

Thoughts? Curious to see what producers are cooking up for House and Dominica?

Tags: ,

Comments (233)

• Gotta admit I don’t really care about Dominica, but if her reappearance can get Dr. Crankypants’ boxers in a twist then I’m all for it.

Comment by Lissy – December 5, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yikes! I used to love House. What happened to it? Can’t bear to watch it anymore.

Comment by Marcie – December 5, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • :(((

Comment by cida – December 5, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yawn

Comment by jenna – December 5, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST IDIOTS!! If you don’t watch the show, why the HELL would you care who comes back!
    I LOVE THIS SHOW. 100% better than that Body OF Proff WITH Delany.

DON”T REMARK IF YOU DON’T WATCH!!!!!

Comment by Carm – December 5, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So we can gloat at you and your show’s ratings. haha!

Comment by Al – December 5, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ratings failed 5 years ago

Comment by w – December 5, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh plz, who cares about this show anymore ?
    I really thought it was about Cuddy, but Dominica ? Seriously, an hooker ? The show lost its audience, ’cause it lost its real subject, medecine, and interesting cases. Now it’s just crap. Even the character are not the same anymore…so, so disappointed by this show, more because it was my favorite show.

Comment by LoveHuddy – December 5, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true, the show is BORING and the characters have no appeal

Comment by connie – December 5, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It should have been Cuddy. I loved her.

Comment by Selan – December 6, 2011 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really used to love this show and never missed an episode. This season I find myself not really caring. I only checked this link hoping it was someone interesting and in my opinion it’s not.

Comment by Jessica – December 5, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh goody, another “game changer” from Greg Yaitanes! Are these people for real? Do they actually think that the return of the green card bimbo will attract viewers? They are making House a parody of it’s former greatness. Shame onYaitanes and more shame on Shore.

And for the information of all the whiney cheerleaders here, I have watched House from the premiere and I has continued to watch through every excruciating episode this sorry season. I have the right to register my dissatisfaction with a show that used to be great but has been wrecked since the destruction of the House/Cuddy relationship.

Comment by Caorl – December 5, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was OBSESSED with this show for so long.. until it got utterly stupid.
    News like this makes me happy I’ve stopped watching it yet sad that it’s come to this.

“House” is dead.
    Whatever this “show” is now is not the show I fell in love with years ago.
    There’s no saving it now.

Cancel the show.

Comment by OldFan – December 5, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please tell me this is an april fools joke or something? because they CAN`T be serious!

Comment by Ruth – December 5, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You hit the nail in the head…Hugh laurie is gorgeous and extremely talented and had some great teams and awesome lines…cut to basics, his pure genius-ness and sarcy style…WINNER

Comment by Gemma – December 5, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show kicks azz and whom ever don’t like it..well they just suck and can’t help it..

Comment by Emma kate – December 5, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House and Fringe topped the % adults 18-49 ratings increase from DVR viewing, each adding 64% to its Live+Same Day adults 18-49 ratings.

Largest 18-49 Ratings Increase From DVR Viewing for Broadcast TV Shows:
    1 Modern Family-11/16 ABC 5.6 8.0 2.4 43%
    2 HOUSE-11/14 FOX 2.5 4.1 1.6 64%

…………………………
    It would appear plenty of people like the show, Enough to go to the trouble of recording it to watch later.

Sorry some fans didn’t get what they wanted. But it is still THE most watched show in the world, so tptb must be doing something right

Comment by sara – December 5, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, as we all know, tv has never been about money prior to this.

Comment by Frizznitch – December 5, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love them to have lots of babies and live happy ever after.

Comment by Greg Yaitanes – December 5, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • greg it’s time to work for Grey’s anatomy! lmao

Comment by JT – December 6, 2011 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just glad it isn’t Edelstein; not a fan of hers, and definitely did not like the way she treated House.

Comment by shiremaid – December 5, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I still the only one who wants to know exactly how House pushes a man to bring a gun into the hospital and shot at him? (Season 2 finale) I understand if I am but my OCD can’t let it go. Lol

Comment by Tonia – December 5, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love House, dont want to see it canceled. Story lines need to be improved, quit doing reruns & making us wait for a long time between seasons. Let Mr. Laurie write, direct & produce. He’s the best!

Comment by Glo – December 5, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s good. I’d like to see her mess w/ House a little. Maybe run up a credit card bill and then make up. Have them actually fall in love. That would be nice.

Comment by Cas – December 5, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say I loved House until last year with short stuff and now this year is even worse….no Cuddy and the new girls…bah hum bug it lost it’s zeal…sooo sad…used to look forward to it…

Comment by connie – December 5, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back CUDDY…………NOW!

Comment by Larry Everley – December 5, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Lisa Edelstein!

Comment by chrys – December 5, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh, yes, please! A true resolution of the House/Cuddy storyline would rescue this season for sure.

Comment by Carol – December 5, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you’re kidding? her return won’t help the show, huddy is dead.

Comment by JT – December 5, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am a House fan 100%. and honestly i would prefer cuddy to come back because it would really stir the pot. but i think the writers and producers have something interesting in store for the dominica character that we will just have to wait and see.

Comment by Juli – December 5, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love House and Hugh Laurie. But I really object to the way that Yaitanes has turned the show into a sausagefest this season. The casting of the two boringly juvenile new doctors was bad enough. But now we get a rerun of the green card bride storyline which failed so miserably last season? What do Yaitanes and Shore have against smart, sexy,adult women? I miss the old House which provided intelligent, exciting drama that mattered. Those were the days.

Comment by High heels – December 5, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should get someone else if they want to add another character. Like maybe a girlfriend for Chase or Foreman. Mainly Chase and have her clean up his act and change him into a better person.

Comment by Judy – December 5, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They tried that with Cameron!!! He ended up murdering a dictator after being with her. Guess you forgot about that? LOL

Comment by Elle – December 5, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Elle your is the most stupid comment ever! So, if someone kills a person is guilty of his wife?
        House md attracts only idiots

Comment by w – December 5, 2011 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Exactly!!!

Comment by Sur – December 5, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d forgotten the GCB and I didn’t really care about her to begin with. I would love for Franke Potente to come back instead!

I wasn’t going to watch this season at all after last year’s debacle, but I have to admit that this season has been better than I expected. I don’t care for the new cast – Charlyne Yi’s monotone mumbling is annoying as hell – but the cases have been more interesting and reminiscent of the quality from earlier seasons. I wish they’d stop relying on cheap tricks and stick with the formula that works.

Comment by Shmoo – December 5, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh who cares!! This show has gone from bad to worse!! Feel bad for Laurie, such talent now wasted with horrible scripts!

Comment by Callie – December 5, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In which episode did she appear before?

Comment by maya – December 5, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad it’s not Edelstein. Was so tired of her stale character.

Comment by HDTV – December 5, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • huddy completely ruined her character, she was fantastic as a boss but can’t say the same as a girlfriend, they sacrified a character.

Comment by JT – December 5, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ricks a stupid duffus. what a loser. house is an amazing show.

Comment by dutch – December 5, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I used to rush out and buy the House DVDs as soon as they became available. But after Season 5, I stopped doing that. I eventually bought Season 6, but still haven’t got around to Season 7. The point is I kinda think the show started to lose appeal for me somewhere in Season 4 or 5. I will however get to the seasons that I didn’t watch.
    Funny, that Grey’s Anatomy also advertise someone from the past reappearing this week.
    Oh, BTW, I thought it was going to be Vogler.

Comment by Steve – December 5, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hey unfortunate for me the house season is nt playen yet in south africa,bt hey cuddy nd house to me seems to be ever lasting though green grl is still green gard grl.we knw house show nly cuddy wots wot…

Comment by bradley bosch – December 5, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The actresses playing Cuddy and Thirteen quit. The actress who played Cameron, Jennifer Morrison, was “written out” and not because she wanted to be.

Comment by Sharona – December 5, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree..i am happy cameron character is gone, jennifer is a very good actress as she REALLY made me dislike this character..lol

Comment by Lakietra – December 5, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s TV people.

Enjoy the show for the current plot or watch something else. And when you write tv shows every week for a living then you can grumble about House.

Comment by Dawn – December 5, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why?? There is a plot now??!!!
      What is it?!

Comment by Harley – December 5, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want cuddy back it’s not the same without her :*(

Comment by Jackie Hamrick – December 5, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yawn. Yet another female character with nothing to add to the show. RIP House.

Comment by Stephanie – December 5, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im very interested in what the writers are cooking up for her character. Maybe a pregnancy. Or maybe she is sick and house must make a decision to let his wife die or possibly finally falling in his wierd twisted love game.

Comment by Kristi – December 5, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dawn–yeah it’s TV. Put on for our enjoyment. Advertisers pay bc they expect us to watch. If the House writers, etc. have nothing to entertain us with anymore, then they should move on to something else … as will we. The show isn’t for the writers… We are the perfect folks to critique House!

Comment by Stephanie – December 5, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • personally all i needed was for Wilson, Foreman and Chase to come back this season to make me happy, there hasnt been a female character yet who i got attached to that i will miss..they all played their respective rolls but as long as i got my 4 boys FOX can keep it coming..i like the medical cases more than the side bull anyway usually, and sela wards character, YUCK!!

Comment by Lakietra – December 5, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love House! Idc who they bring back :)

Comment by Ashley – December 5, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have the last 2 episodes on my DVR…the prison episode was so promising! I had some hope that the show could be salvaged. I’m glad to see the boys are back, but, sadly, the show has lost its allure. I guess I’m one of the (very) few who like Huddy. I thought the show where Rachel swallowed the dime was priceless. I get the feeling that most House fans are child-less relationship-less anti-socials, with possibly one co-dependent friend (like Wilson), however, just like House himself, and therefore don’t see the humor in relationships and kids. In other words, normal things in life that are really funny. So…they had to make it all weird and Kevorkian (thank God 13 is gone, so we won’t have to watch House kill her when it’s time), which I don’t care for. I will keep DVRing and get caught up this summer when nothing’s on.

Comment by Elle – December 5, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I’ve enjoyed this season so I guess the advertisers are getting their $$$’s worth from me.

Comment by Dawn – December 5, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m from Argentina. I can’t believe what I’m reading. It’s clearly a ridiculous stuff. What does this miss have to do in the series?? Please…don’t think the public is stupid…..!!!!

Comment by Grace – December 5, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nós do brazil estamos chocados tbm com isso

Comment by brazil – December 6, 2011 02:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too be honest house was doing absolutely fine until they tried putting more twists and turns into the characters already existing messed up social lives- I liked house and cuddy what the hell is this other chick still doing in the picture bring house and cuddy back…..

Comment by lena – December 5, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Something has happened to house m.d. i must admit, and that truly hurts to say … Don’t get me wrong, i still love the show and it will probably be my favorite show off all time, however, I remember episodes that made me laugh my ass off and then 10 minutes later had me crying… (and we really need to get back to that) but House has almost always had insanely good writing … I sincerely hope that this is not the final season. I think its good that they’re bringing back house’s ‘green card wife’ but i agree it should be one episode kind of thing. Let her come back and divorce him for some reason… that could be very funny … I think a good 2 or 3 arc story could be something about Dr. Nolan … maybe he could get sick and house would end up treating him and then in the process something happens to bring house back to his roots….I think Nolan was a character that got skipped over way to quickly… I think dean of medicine is the one thing that changed for the better on the show …. the character of Cuddy was getting old but everyone always wanted them to get together, so they did for a minute and then broke up and she left and put foreman in her place …. I think that was f*cking brilliant!!!! Foreman’s always been like the unofficial team leader / figurehead when cuddy left it’s perfect that he’d go for that and get it … I think there’s a lot of potential for some fun there!!
    I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy when House got rid of Masters … another (even more annoying) cameron character, good god and Park ….. Oh my god … Kill them quickly please!!! House Had a good thing going with cameron for awhile but you can’t replace her so stop trying….that is getting embarrassing
    but all in all I still think its a great show and I hope it keeps going … through at least 10 seasons, y’know? 10 could be the last one I guess :’(

Comment by Robert D. Welliver II – December 5, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was actually excited thinking it might have been Lisa! Dude green card “wife” does not need to be hyped up….I think Shore should rethink his guest stars…he has like four women who’d I like see return Lisa, Jennifer, Olivia, and Sela. Other than that no….good luck David Shore…you’re going to need it!

Comment by Paige – December 5, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, someone tell me please, why do people who hate House so much follow series so closely just to

Comment by Kathy – December 5, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Complain about it? I kinda like the old codger myself.

Comment by Kathy – December 5, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post