Exclusive

Exclusive: Grimm Gets Lost Again, Adds Titus Welliver as [Spoiler]

Lost‘s Man in Black is adding a little color to Grimm.

Titus Welliver has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode of NBC’s fairytale thriller, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The in-demand actor — who kicks off a recurring stint on CSI this Wednesday — will play Farley Holt, a Grimm creature who has the ability to morph into a steinadler.

Coolly unflappable, even when being interrogated by Nick (David Giuntoli), Farley explains to Nick the history behind a cache of gold coins that seem to exert an uncanny hold over whoever takes possession of them.

News of Welliver’s casting comes the same week fellow Lostie Daniel Roebuck makes his Grimm debut as Lt. Orson, an officer in the Portland arson division who is investigating a series of suspicious fires with links to Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell).

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop

1. GK says:

Awesome! So now I have to catch up on Grimm asap!!

2. BD says:

Also Patrick Fischler who played Phil on Lost and Jimmy Barrett on Mad Men was on Grimm a few weeks ago. He was the “goat-guy”. I love him in everything he ever does.

3. austen. says:

After watching the first four episodes of this series, even this news isn’t enough to make me continue watching it.

4. Darcy says:

When does he film?! I live in Portland and may need to stalk the locations… love me some Titus Welliver!

5. Pam says:

I stopped watching because I found the lead utterly boring but may have to watch when MiB is on it.

6. Jenny says:

I was driving near the St. John’s bridge (on the west side) a month ago and saw a plastic sign that said “Grimm” with an arrow, not sure how legit that is. But my friend who lives in SE near Central Catholic HS had scenes filmed outside her apartment. I also know they were filming at a private school in NE a couple weeks ago. It sure looks like they do most of the filming on the east side based on the look of their locations…definitely not Beaverton, haha!

• Sally says:

I saw Grimm filming in China town/old town area at Graeter Art gallery (2nd and Davis) a few weeks ago. There is an article about Grimm filming in St Johns Baha’i Center in October. If you are on twitter sometimes people will ID their locations- I wish this would happen more often. I hope there are more articles about their locations!