New and Classic 'Nikitas,' Criminal Minds and CSI: NY Ladies in Day 8 of 'Crime-Fighting Crushes'

We’ve reached the final day of Round 1 matchups in our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament and we’ve got sexy detectives, FBI profilers, butt-kicking superspies, and at least one character with a terrible diet.

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Day 7: SVU Vs. The Closer, Unforgettable Vs. CSI, and More!

Indeed, get ready to cheer for your favorite crime-fighting characters from Criminal Minds, The Killing, CSI: New York, Nikita, La Femme Nikita, and Life entering the TVLine Thunderdome, where it’s up to you to decide the winners!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Cops From Hunter, T.J. Hooker, Silk Stalkings, Third Watch in Day 6 of ‘Crushes’ Tourney

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (134)

• Most interesting round so far. Division D is too stacked, sigh.

Go Nikita!

Comment by Sally – November 30, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Which Nikita? Lol

Comment by Audrey E – November 30, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alex of course!
        Whew, I was somehow afraid the voters here might be prone to giving Peta a easy win (not that Peta might not have easily won against many of the others so far).

Comment by me – November 30, 2011 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Emily and JJ aren’t running against each other.

Comment by D – November 30, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They will be next round. :(

Comment by HH – November 30, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah and this is sooo not fair… Ziva and Abby are not even in the same division >:( … no offense I looove them all, but that not seems fair :(
        but anyway …YAY!! go Emily and JJ ^^

Comment by Lisa – November 30, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s wrong to have Emily and JJ face off in the next round; especially after we had to fight CBS so hard to keep them on Criminal Minds!

Comment by Anna – November 30, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The two ladies from Rizzoli & Isles aren’t in the same bracket either. I know this poll is just for fun but a little fairness please…

Comment by Babs – December 1, 2011 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It sucks that they have to run against each other. I think they’re both beautiful. I think if you put either one of them against any other character they will come out ahead but when you put them against each other I’m gonna have to go JJ all the way!!!! ;D

Comment by Melissa – December 4, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dani Reese was so HOT!

Comment by Spyder23 – November 30, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. And her character was very interesting. I miss that show. It had such a great plot and acting.

Comment by James – November 30, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Despite being a great character with a gorgeous actress playing her, Dani Reese will likely lose due to nobody watching Life.

It’s still among my favorite all-time shows, however. Amazing writing, deep, interesting characters… it drives me nuts that I’ll never know what happened at the Bank of LA or who framed Charlie Crews.

Comment by Matt – December 1, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily Prentiss
    Jennifer “JJ” Jareau
    Alex
    Dani Reese

Comment by David F. – November 30, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Shahi vs. Maggie Q
    tough call but gotta go with Maggie

Comment by t.t – November 30, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. Sarah Shahi is cute as a button and a great smile, but Maggie Q is, well, Maggie Q. Might have voted for Sarah if it was her Fairly Legal character, who is more bubbly and crushable in my opinion than her character on Life.
      Speaking of Life, so glad her and Damian Lewis have new TV homes.

Comment by DL – November 30, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t even remember “Life”

Comment by Anna – November 30, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • talk about a sophie’s choice. damn.

Comment by collins – November 30, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, you are all insane. The fact that Sarah Shahi is losing in the very first round tells you how utterly retarded this whole “tournament” is.

9 out of 10 heterosexual males will put Shahi over Q, but unfortunately the majority of voters here are females who are voting for the person they are fan off.

Comment by Eli – November 30, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a heterosexual male, but I’ve got a thing for skinny women. Sue me. That said, Sarah has a helluva bod (and bottom, especially) on her. She’s also just a little short for my taste.

That said, it was a really tough choice, but in the end it was about the character and not the actress. For me Sarah Shahi as “Kate Reed” > Maggie Q as “Nikita” > Sarah Shahi as “Det. Dani Reese.” The “Kate” character is really sexy, whereas “Reese” was more masculine.

Comment by DL – November 30, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Argh I used “that said” twice. Just aggravates me. XD

Comment by DL – November 30, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • DL,

At least you know who’s playing Nikita in this show. Everyone else seems to think it’s Alex.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I gotta agree with Eli. Sarah’s got curves for days. I love me some Maggie but “crushable” would go to Sarah every single time…

And I miss “Life” – great show but as per NBC’s crappy promo crew – it died a quick death. “Prime Suspect” is next – ugh, I’m sick over it…

Comment by sladewilson – November 30, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Life might have died prematurely, but they did (imho) finish the story arc and I was left, though wanting more, satisfied.
          As for Shahi vs Q – Q gets it for all that leather clad gun totting highjinx she does :D

Comment by Fido – December 1, 2011 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ahhh…NBC; no wonder I didn’t notice!

Comment by Anna – December 1, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What is “Life”? I know the adorable Sarah Shahi from “Fairly Legal” but Margaret Quigley is one of the most beautiful women on television, stunning is a word I would use, and I thought that was what this was about. Plus, what is “Life” is it a show based on a board game or cereal?

Comment by BHM1304 – December 1, 2011 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gotta go Sarah Shahi for sure.

Comment by me – November 30, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shahi is one of the hottest women alive. From pics, would definitely smash this Maggie Q woman — but damn, not over Shahi. You guys aren’t seeing straight.

Comment by david – November 30, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They used such a terrible pic of Sarah! That’s why she’s losing!

Comment by David – December 1, 2011 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How this conversation about Shahi has gone on for this long without mention of “The L Word” is beyond me, you guys need to read up. (also this match-up should be occurring in at least two more rounds)

Comment by Matt – December 1, 2011 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s what I’M saying! I voted Sarah Shahi because she was tres gorg in the L Word, I realize that’s not the point of this particular tourney but umm, she is and will always be Carmen to me. It’s my vote and I can misuse it if I want to.

Comment by the girl – December 1, 2011 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you should have match annie walker (covert affairs) vs Nikita

Comment by mardale – November 30, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? I had to go by the pix with the post, cause these women have left no impression on me whatsoever! Likely because I can’t judge a woman’s crushableness since I don’t tilt that way… no offense to those who do!

Comment by Jennifer – November 30, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a man I’m really not offended…

Comment by Eli – November 30, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is it really that difficult to appreciate attractive people of either sex? An attractive person is an attractive person(that only varies with our tastes). I don’t have to be a straight male to appreciate the beauty of Maggie Q and Paget Brewster. I find them both to be stunning women.

Comment by michael – November 30, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • funny you should say that since most (straight) guys I know don’t really seem to be all that crazy about Maggie Q and we all think mini Nikita Lyndsy is way hotter and yet the women I know always say that the Maggie Q look is so utterly stunning and if only we could look like her etc. etc.

And women always seem to go nuts over George Clooney’s look and yet many straight guys seemed surprised and would’ve guess he is just a touch above average guy on street. And ten times moreso for that Pattinson sparkle vampire guy. Most guys would’ve imagine he’s a below average looking guy and yet girls go insane for him.

I mean you can tell to an extent. Certainly I can tell Brad Pitt is a heck of a lot better looking than say Ed Asner hah.

Comment by john – November 30, 2011 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And not once have I ever heard any straight guy friend bring up Paget Brewster when talk comes to hot women, not once ever. I think you’d find ever far fewer straight guys going crazy over her than Maggie Q.

Comment by john – November 30, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Paget Brewster is breathtaking, but AJ Cook and Maggie Q are more relatable. –Straight male’s clarification.

Comment by David – November 30, 2011 08:32 PM PDT
          • Actually, I’ve had the opposite reaction. My straight guy friends find her extremely attractive physically. I find it’s more women have a bigger issue with her and from the women I’ve come across who have, for them, there’s a lot of jealousy there.

Comment by Birdie – December 1, 2011 08:54 AM PDT
          • well I guess as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don’t think PB is particularly attractive and I don’t recall any of my friends ever bringing her up once. Maybe it’s an age thing or just random chance that my crowd doesn’t care for her sort of look while the crowd you hang with does.

Comment by john – December 1, 2011 02:03 PM PDT
      • The difficulty was not the point of my question… I seriously DO NOT KNOW WHO THESE WOMEN ARE? I’ve seen snips of the shows – well mostly – but draw a complete blank when it comes to these ‘contestants’. I get it when the list includes the likes of Poppy Montgomery or Piper Perabo, Eva LaRue or Dana Delaney, but these women… It’s a complete mystery why they are included over say Jaclyn Smith or Farrah Fawcett – who left a larger impression on the general public than any of these choices. I mean if you go back far enough to include Cagney & Lacey, but exclude the pioneers of female detective ‘hotness’ that was two of the original Charlie’s Angels is beyond me!

Comment by Jennifer – December 1, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jennifer, I’m a totally straight female, with no homosexual tendencies whatsoever, and I feel completely passionate about these polls. I ADORE Lindsay, and find it absurd that she’s losing to Prentiss. I think JJ, from Criminal Minds, is the most beautiful of the whole group, but since I don’t swing that way, that’s irrelevant. She’s smart, too, but Lindsay is more badass than she is, JJ is the sweeter type, more of a motherly kind, and we’re thinking tougher here. I’m voting for the whole combo, beauty is one of my last categories. Prentiss doesn’t have a single drop of charisma in her, and FUNNY plays a lot. A girl who an kick ass AND make me laugh along the way (Lindsay is HILARIOUS!), now, she scores major points!

Comment by Barbie – December 2, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay Monroe-Messer FTW!

Comment by Lisa – November 30, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lindsay with long hair back in the first couple seasons I thought was good looking, but I have never liked the short hair. Her features look better I think with long hair.

Comment by DL – November 30, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely Lindsay Messer. Love her!

Comment by Jayne – November 30, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q for the win! <3

Comment by Miriam G – November 30, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry Miriam G.

Maggie Q will win since they have an Air Brushed picture of her on the poll.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to question some of your picture choices. Not everyone is familiar with these actresses or their shows and vote based solely on the picture provided. You have a couple pictures that make some beautiful women look kinda frumpy, next to glamour shots (breeze blown hair included).

Comment by Shona – November 30, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree. What gives, TVline?! You should either stick to promotional photos or episodic promo photos.

Comment by Audrey – November 30, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Colour me confused — what photo of any of the 64 on the bracket do we gorgeous ladies consider “frumpy”? I’d kill to look like any one of those 64 women, sheesh.

Comment by lauren – November 30, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Emily, Lindsay and Sarah to name three. Those are not promo shots and have the actresses with stern or unflattering looks on their faces. Compare them to Maggie Q’s picture (complete with the breeze blown hair) which looks like it came from the centerfold of a mens magazine. I’m not saying any of these ladies are ugly by any means but some of these pictures are CLEARLY more flattering than others.

Comment by Jax – November 30, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • is this the “promo” shot you mean? i think she looks mean as a beast there http://www.tv.com/shows/criminal-minds/viewer/?flag=1&i=7&gri=33484&grti=101

Comment by lauren – November 30, 2011 03:59 PM PDT
          • Actually the Lindsay one is a promo shot! She’s just not at all attractive.

Comment by Grace – November 30, 2011 07:55 PM PDT
          • Grace, Lyndsy is one of THE hottest girls in the entire contest here!

Comment by yeah – November 30, 2011 08:12 PM PDT
          • They haven’t taken a good promo shot of Lindsey.

Thats from all the way in season 2…

its horrible

Comment by Sasha – December 1, 2011 05:29 AM PDT
    • Exactly Shona.

The actresses that they want to win the poll they use air brushed pictures of them. The actresses they put up against them they look for the worst picture they can find to post of them.

And when they do that, that means it’s a rigged poll and not worth voting on.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So which one is the one with a terrible diet…?

Comment by claire – November 30, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m curious if Peta Wilson will ever show up in Nikita. It be cool if she came in a character similar to the version she played in the original show.

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 30, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Me too. Peta Wilson will always be nikita in my eyes.

Comment by phill – November 30, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree about the picture choice. They take AJ Cook’s recent publicity shot, but they take a screen shot of Paget Brewster from last season? Prejudice much TV Line, you obviously had access to the Criminal Minds publicity shots for this season? Paget Brewster all the way!

Comment by Birdie – November 30, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This! Go Paget!!!

Comment by Amiee – November 30, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peta Wilson will always be Nikita!

Comment by VegasChic37 – November 30, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pat Wilson. Always be my favorite on La Femma Nikita show,,,I got all of her Complet Seasons,

Comment by Michella – April 27, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would vote for Peta Wilson 100 times a day and twice on Sundays – that girl is beyond gorgeous and kicked ass on original La Femme Nikita. I’m so bummed she’s going to lose but Lyndsy Fonseca is amazingly beautiful too (Colleen shoutout from her Y&R days!). I wish they’d been matched against ANYONE besides each other so I could vote for both!

Comment by Riley – November 30, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah I would’ve picked Peta over so many of the contestants up so far, but no question, Lyndsy has got to take it (all!).

Comment by me – November 30, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. Lyndsy is going to be hard to beat. She is SWEET!

Comment by Mike B – December 1, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easiest one for me so far: Prentiss, JJ, Alex Nikki (Maggie Q) :)

Comment by Katy – November 30, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding me Lyndsy Fonseca over Peta Wilson?!?!

Comment by Hojana – November 30, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU!! NO ONE beats the original Nikita–Peta Wilson…gorgeous

Comment by steve – December 1, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heartily agree. Peta will always be Nikita.

Comment by Edlweiss – December 2, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • At least, on TV, that is. Not film. Anne Parillaud is still the original and best Nikita.

Comment by Edlweiss1 – December 2, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who are these idiots NOT voting for Peta Wilson?

Comment by dee – November 30, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People with 20/20 vision.

Comment by David – December 1, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Have you ever seen Peta Wilson, beyond that very bad photo of her above???

By your answer, I would say that is a big NO

She is awesome and was soo good as Nikita

Comment by Dave – December 1, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t be ridiculous. Peta Wilson is not ugly but she doesn’t have anything on Lyndsy Fonseca just give it a rest.

And Maggie Q is the only Nikita I see. She is dominating the role.

Comment by Jason – December 1, 2011 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Alex and Nikita from the newer 1 :)

Comment by Bob – November 30, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good Lord we must have a bunch of teenagers voting on this site. Anyone who saw the original La Femme Nikita would be picking Peta Wilson.

Comment by Jimmy J – November 30, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, don’t be so sure about that hah.

Too bad they put Nikitas vs each other since I would’ve picked Peta over the others.

Comment by me – November 30, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m 50, saw the original Nikita w/Peta – and there is no question at all – Lyndsy Fonseca is WAYYYYYY more crushable….and seriously HOT.

Comment by Danny C – November 30, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • + a lot, a real lot

Comment by yeah – November 30, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, not the I am 50 part, but not a teen either and did see the original Nikita TV show and gotta go with Lyndsy.

Comment by yeah – November 30, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I Totally agree with you Jimmy J.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – November 30, 2011 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not a teenager. I’m an oldster that watched LFN sporadically but am a huge fan of the new Nikita. Peta has her qualities and is sexy but Lyndsy I think is definitely more crushable.

Comment by Annie – November 30, 2011 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh oh…I just looked at the bracket and it looks very likely that Olivia from Fringe and Scully from X-Files will go against each other. I predict that some fanboy heads will literally explode. (Their deaths will be on your hands Michael.) ;-)

Comment by Dav – November 30, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, I guess I can excuse people for voting for new Nikita over Peta—the show is current. And while Peta became quite good as the series went on, I dont think she ever rose to the level of the “Unholy Trinity (LOL)” described at the bottom in terms of acting in that series.

But thank God we dont have to see new Shane West vs Roy Dupuis. If anybody voted for Shane, I’d seriously have to question whether they SAW the original show. Roy IS Michael. I cant think of a single actor who was more important to a show who WASN’T the star (Nikita was). Shane is no slouch, but IMHO, he isnt in the same galaxy as what Dupuis pulled off with Michael. Probably my single favorite acting display in all the TV I’ve watched.

Matter of fact, I’d go as far to say Roy, Alberta and Eugene (the aforementioned Trinity) are each better than any actor/actress on the new show…and I LIKE the new show. But those guys were simply astonishing in that original series. Some of the great casting decisions ever.

Comment by Pat D. – November 30, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved the performances of Roy, Alberta and Eugene too, they were great, but so was Peta. I get alittle preturbed with the Roy fans wanting to make everything about LFN about Michael and not the title character, Nikita.He was an important part of the cast, they all were.That includes Don and Matthew also.

Peta >>>>Lyndsey , sorry newbies, but it the truth

Comment by Steve – December 1, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The ladies from NIKITA(CW version) and the ladies from CRIMINAL MINDS!

Comment by Sid – November 30, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Prentiss and JJ FTW!

Comment by Tracy – November 30, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Criminal Minds’s Emily of course.

She kicked butt in ‘Lauren’ and is smart, sassy and compasionate.

Comment by Karen – November 30, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emily is a very nice professional and she did kick butt, but people. CHARISMA?!?! Seriously, the guy voting wasn’t driving me as crazy as the girl voting! Why don’t you people vote for the whole combo???

Comment by Barbie – November 30, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I did. Which is exactly why I voted for Emily. That annoying twit Lindsay is the reason I couldn’t stomach CSI: NY. But then, I’m kinda partial to STRONG female leads. Not whimpery damsel-wannabes in distress.

Comment by Ashley – December 1, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lindsay is hilarious, independent, and NOT ONCE she played damsel in distress, sweetpea. She can take care of her sweet self and her team. Obviously, you can’t tell that if you don’t watch the show. I do like Emily, but she doesn’t have charisma. In the end of the day, she’s boring. I want a character that makes me LAUGH. That makes me want to be her best friend. That makes me want to be her partner (not romantically, I’m totally straight, I like guys!), but someone that could have my back, and honestly, I’d take Lindsay over Prentiss any day. She’s one of my favorite tv females. Criminal Minds is one of the few tv shows I like that aren’t funny, because I like the content of it. JJ, Rossi, whom I adore, and Garcia, provide some positive energy, charisma and comic relief. Reid has personality. Morgan is hot, strong. But Hotch and Emily have the charisma of a cup of tea. Mind you, I’m SO glad she’s back, she completes the team, but she’s in no way comparable to Lindsay.

Comment by Barbie – December 2, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kinda surprised Nikita is beating Dani Reese(although Life is pretty far back,like 8 years?).Lyndsy Fonseca is right the fox and her character is very heartfelt.

Comment by shaun – November 30, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yo, Prentiss over Lindsay??? She doesn’t have a drop of charisma on her! Don’t get me wrong, I like Prentiss, I think she’s a great character, and she fits perfectly in the context and the environment of the show. But she isn’t even comparable to Lindsay Messer! Seriously! Lindsay is one of the funniest, most kickass females the crime shows ever had. I’m appalled she’s losing!!!

LINDSAY!!! This round should go to her alone!!!

Speaking of which, WHERE is Jo Danville? I was sad when I heard Stella was leaving CSI:NY, but that was because I didn’t know what was coming, Jo has the best personality, the guts, the looks, the brains, she’s freakin’ Sela Ward! She should so be there!!!

Having said that, GO JJ, too! Love AJ Cook!

Comment by Barbie – November 30, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emily Prentiss, charisma, stunning beauty, intelligence, the whole package right there. Quite frankly, I forget JJ is on the show sometimes and now that they’ve made her a profiler, she’s absolutely terrible, especially the last episode where she was less “bad ass” and more “dumb ass” for letting a CIVILIAN go in and negotiate a hostage situation.

Comment by Birdie – December 1, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Prentiss has a too thin of a nose, her eyes are too separated and she has bad hair, desperately tried to be hidden by being straightened. And what the heck were those ridiculous bangs? And she has as much charisma as the lamppost of my street. She’s intelligent, she’s kind, and she’s a great profiler. Still, she’s is NOT the whole pack, not by far, and not comparable to Lindsay by any chance.

But I agree with you. I liked JJ as a spokesperson better. I think she got so wimpy lately. She’s always been my favorite on the show, she and Rossi, whom I adore, mainly, because she had a role no one could fill. But now I think they’re getting the essence of JJ twisted around. I’m not sure I like that. That was my comment on the season premiere: “JJ is a PROFILER now? :(“

Comment by Barbie – December 2, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa this bracket is intense! I am gonna have to choose between Maura and Brennan in the next round. And I just know that eventually it’s gonna boil down to a choice between Beckett and Brennan, and I absolutely cannot decide between the two. I love Brennan, she’s been around so long and her character is fantastic. And, Beckett. Who knew Stana Katic would be taking the world by storm because of one show? It’s like when I had to choose between Dinozzo and Castle. So not fair.

Comment by KK – November 30, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll go with Brennan simply because I’m a HUGE Tess Gerritsen fan and tv show Maura is just not book Maura. And I’m not a Kathy Reichs fan, so, they can twist book Brennan for tv as much as they want :)

Comment by Barbie – December 2, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The problem with polls like this is some people who vote on these polls know how to cheat them and do.

You have a group of people who do not like to play fair when it comes to polls like this or any other kind on the internet.

They take pleasure in fixing the outcome of these polls and falsifying the outcome.

I voted, but do not expect for the vote to be fair.

Comment by Raven – November 30, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As for the poll on who the best Nikita is…

There’s no contest. It’s La Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson.

But I’m sure that someone who does not want Peta to win this poll will fix the outcome.

That’s the only way the New show could win over La Femme Nikita and I don’t not expect the New Nikita Fans to play fair ever.

Comment by Raven – November 30, 2011 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are joking if you think Peta Wilson is more crushable or hotter than Lyndsy Fonseca.

Comment by Jason – December 1, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • +1000

(not saying Peta is bad and not saying the old show was bad, but I mean, come on, we are talking Lyndsy Fonseca; maybe you need to be a guy to understand, but if you are it’s kinda more than clear cut, believe me, she doesn’t need even a single vote stacked to pull-off an easy win)

Comment by me – December 1, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am a guy and you are wrong…period

Peta Wilson is beautiful. Much more attractive than Lyndsy Fonseca. She is a woman, Lyndsy is a girl.

Comment by Dave – December 1, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • What are you smoking, Dave? Is 24 years old considered a “girl” to you? Get real. Peta Wilson is 41 borderline 2000 years old. Her beauty has gone and faded.

Comment by David – December 1, 2011 10:11 PM PDT
          • I like how David below said that Peta Wilson was old and faded.

I have one thing to say to David. You are Blind and need to stop smoking whatever it is your smoking.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:10 PM PDT
      • I’m deadly serious Jason.

You wouldn’t know a beautiful woman if she jumped up and bit you in the ###.

Peta Wilson is so much more beatiful than the actress who’s playing Alex and Maggie Q there’s no contest.

Peta Wilson wins hands down.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Linday as Anna B the best

Comment by Carole – November 30, 2011 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sigh. nikita, alex and sarah are 3 out of the 4 people I would vote for, and they’re all in the same section of the bracket! why!!
    and I’ve never watched old nikita (I guess I’m too young), so that’s why I voted for Lyndsy/Alex

Comment by airhead – December 1, 2011 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q is beautiful, buuut… no one beats Sarah Shahi, hahaha

Comment by Mayra – December 1, 2011 02:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q’s character Nikita is way more crushable and awesome. I don’t know who the other woman is, though she is beautiful. No way her television character is more crushable than Maggie Q’s Nikita. She is kick-ass, dressed down running barefoot through the city or suited up in her leatheresque catsuit, jumping out of a skyscraper. Crushable and deadly. lol

Comment by Annie – December 1, 2011 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah it’s a good thing they put Maggie Q up against someone else besides Peta Wilson. She might have lost against her and we wouldn’t want that would we?

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO Nikita/Alex! Maggie and Lyndsy kill it every week!

Comment by Captain – December 1, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “funny you should say that since most (straight) guys I know don’t really seem to be all that crazy about Maggie Q”

Is that cuz she has no boobs? LOL. It doesn’t matter that she is talented, gorgeous, smart, funny and with a body to die for. For a lot of straight guys it comes down to a good set of boobs right? And Maggie doesn’t have that. Her ONE flaw.

Comment by MeMe – December 1, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • (first I will preface this with yes personality is, of course, hugely key, just to cover the shallowness of the rest of this, but since you are talking physical aspects here….)

Anyway, no, not at all. Boobs are only the first thing on the radar for a rather small subset of guys is my feeling. Believe it or not, for most guys, the good old face is the first thing that gets noticed and it rates way more than boobs (you know the old butterface gag).

And for most guys I think overall body or even just legs/a come before boobs. When guys get together and someone is like so what is everyone a L, A, or T man? The T man always seems to greatly outnumbered.

Which is not to say that most guys don’t appreciate boobs, as they certainly do hah, but most guys by far I would say would rate a girl with a cute as heck face and amazing legs/a way way over someone with perfect boobs and even just one of face/legs/a replaced with average. So they are the one thing that most guys think can be missing and still be a total 10.

Of course there are billions of guys in the world and so there are tons of pure boob guys out there and some who don’t even care about anything but the size of them, but I really think it’s a somewhat smallish percentage of guys for the former and a very small percentage for the latter and the latter subset tend to be the “I lift things up and I put them down.” sort of guys as often as not hah from what I’ve seen.

I think it’s actually women who tend to rank boobs way up there more than guys actually. I honestly think I hear girls going on about the importance of boobs way more than guys.

Look at Rachael Taylor, not really huge with the boobs, but I’d have no problem calling her an easy 10 and I don’t think I’d be remotely alone in that.

And I’ve heard plenty a guy raving about some girl who happens to have small boobs and calling her the hottest/cutest/most beautiful girl he has ever seen ever ever in his whole life but you hardly ever hear quite that level of raving if the boobs are perfect but something else not quite as much so.

So no I really don’t think it comes down to good set or boobs = 10+ and no boobs = forget coming close to a 10+ for most. In fact, I think it is the opposite, they are the one physical aspect than could be just average and still have most guys think easy 10 anyway.

Comment by john – December 1, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And I’m hardly trying suggest that most guys think Maggie Q is plain and totally average, just that most guys I’ve been around don’t seem to particularly rave about her at all, although a few do, and I don’t really hear her brought up much ever when such sort of talk comes up among guys but a lot more often among women. But my sample size is only so large, maybe just an anomaly.

Comment by john – December 1, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG i love love love Emily Prentiss!!!!!

Comment by me – December 1, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The original La Femme Nikita series was not only awesome to look at and listen to but ground breaking in it’s writing,directing and producing. The fantastic actors embodied their characters to perfection… especially the beautiful & gifted actress Ms.Peta Wilson as Nikita and the handsome,wonderful,remarkable,astoundingly talented Mr.Roy Dupuis as Michael Samuelle.They remain today completely unmatched and untouchable in their creations. Though it has been said imitation is the highest form of flattery…in this case it’s just sad,pathetic,pointless imitation.Viva La Femme Nikita!!

Comment by Bella – December 1, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well the original TV series was based on a French movie (which then had Point of No Return US cloned version) so you could call it a pointless imitation too then.

Anyway, I certainly liked the original TV series a lot, but the new one is pretty damn awesome.

Comment by me – December 1, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why does it always have to be a face off about which series is better, old or new? Fans can appreciate both shows for their unique qualities w/o diminishing the other. I don’t like how some LFN folk put down the new Nikita. If I want to go that way, I can just as easily point out that the new Nikita has better critical reviews, realisitic and extensive action sequences far surpassing the old series, and the lead actress actually has a long resume consisting of martial arts, stunt work and fighting, been in many large budget action films as well as dramatic roles that makes that overall contributes to the excellence of the show (and on and on). Why not just enjoy a new take on a great established franchise? Stop with the pissing match.

Comment by Annie – December 1, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Warner Brothers started this war when they refused to give us closure on our show (La Femme Nikita).

One of us even posted an online petition asking them to give us a movie for closure.

I know they read the petition, because everything we wanted they put into the new Nikita show, but what they refused to give us was the same characters and cast that we wanted.

I got news for you. The New Nikita Show was to pacify the LFN Fans for not giving us a closure movie and to stick it to those of us who like Peta Wilson as Nikita and Roy Dupuis as Michael and will never accept anyone else as either.

The New Nikita isn’t a remake of the Movie it’s a remake of the Series and anyone with a brain would know that.

Those who say that the New Nikita got better ratings must never have read the comments that alot of people made about La Femme Nikita Series and are only fans of the New Nikita show trying to make it look as though La Femme Nikita the Series isn’t and wasn’t better than this abomination called Nikita.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t know what you are referencing but your show was a long time ago. Time to let the old grudges go. The new Nikita is not a reference to the old LFN and anyone with half a brain can see the distinct difference in how the new show is crafted in contrast to the old. Accept each show for its individuality and leave it that. The new show is created out of WB’s desire to resurrect the franchise, McG is the producer at its helm. The lead is Maggie Q, a veteran of many HK films. She brings the cinematography, the film history and the film noir inferences particular to HK film. It has less to do with the old LFN. She is an entity and reference all her own, accounting for the stark differences between the old LFN and NIKITA, a show that references the cinematography and storyline of the original Besson film, Nikita, and some of the New genre associated with HK cinema. That’s why Nikita is more action oriented. It takes from it, an homage to Maggie Q’s extensive stunt and action background that she draws from Jackie Chan and 1990′s HK cinema.

Comment by Annie – December 6, 2011 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Open your eyes Bella, the new version is kicking ass so go back to fantasizing Twilight.

Comment by Jason – December 1, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well Said Bella! Well Said!

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • maggie Q all the way go nikita wooho :)

Comment by chenisse tosczak – December 1, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • go Maggie

Comment by lisa – December 2, 2011 03:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita and Alex ofcourse! CW’s NIKITA has the hottest male and female cast!

Comment by Jasna88 – December 2, 2011 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The problem with this is that these results are not based on “who’s more crushable” It’s based on Who has a bigger fanbase. That’s why many actresses that should win, won’t because they don’t have large fanbases…

Comment by Kirra – December 2, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay csi/ny :-)

Comment by Julie – December 4, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoever put the poll up with Peta Wilson and this other actress who’s name I don’t even know don’t know much about the La Femme Nikita storyline, because if they did they wouldn’t have Peta up against this actress. They would have Peta against Maggie Q who is supposed to be playing Nikita the same character that Maggie Q is playing in the New Nikita Show.

So right there they are already trying to rig the poll against Peta Wilson.

Shame on You!

If you don’t know the storyline any better than that you need to leave it alone.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex isn’t the character that Peta Wilson played in the tv series La Femme Nikita so she shouldn’t be put up against the actress who’s not playing the character Nikita. If she was then the Alex character would be called Nikita and not Alex.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh and could you find a worse picture of Peta Wilson… I’m joking of course.

Everytime someone has a poll or vote like this against Peta Wilson they find the worst picture they can of her (which this isn’t the worst, but it’s not her best either) and then they find the best “Air Brushed” picture of whoever they put up against Peta so that they can say… Well she isn’t as pretty, etc.

I got news for you boys and girls and I do mean boys and girls.

Peta Wilson is more beautiful than Maggie Q or the actress playing the character Alex.

So you can take this poll and stuff it, cause it’s not a fair poll and all you Nikita Fans know it.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll kiss your &&& if the picture of Maggie Q isn’t an Air Brushed Picture.

Why not show how she looks like she’s Anorexic.

Neither one of these actresses will ever be better as Nikita than Peta Wilson.

So have your stupid poll that doesn’t mean anything, because it’s not a fair poll.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To all the “True” La Femme Nikita Fans who love Peta and Roy.

Don’t vote on this poll since they aren’t going to play fair and this is only to antagonise the “True” La Femme Nikita Fans just like Warner Brothers did to us during and after the LFN Series.

Warner Brothers was Never behind LFN the Series 100 percent or they would have given the Fans closure and didn’t.

So you go ahead and Kiss WB’s ###…

I’ve got better things to do than vote on a poll that isn’t a fair vote and has already been rigged by not even putting Peta Wilson up agains the one who’s supposed to be Nikita.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me Sarah Shahi as “Kate Reed” > Maggie Q as “Nikita” > Sarah Shahi as “Det. Dani Reese.” The “Kate” character is really sexy, whereas “Reese” was more masculine.
    =============================================

Well there’s at least one person who knows who’s playing Nikita in this Abomination.

Maggie Q as Nikita… Not Alex as Nikita…

So that means they have Peta Wilson up against the wrong actress.

And once again more evidence that this poll isn’t worth voting on.

Comment by Nikita4ever9000 – December 4, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post