New and Classic 'Nikitas,' Criminal Minds and CSI: NY Ladies in Day 8 of 'Crime-Fighting Crushes'

We’ve reached the final day of Round 1 matchups in our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament and we’ve got sexy detectives, FBI profilers, butt-kicking superspies, and at least one character with a terrible diet.

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Day 7: SVU Vs. The Closer, Unforgettable Vs. CSI, and More!

Indeed, get ready to cheer for your favorite crime-fighting characters from Criminal Minds, The Killing, CSI: New York, Nikita, La Femme Nikita, and Life entering the TVLine Thunderdome, where it’s up to you to decide the winners!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Cops From Hunter, T.J. Hooker, Silk Stalkings, Third Watch in Day 6 of ‘Crushes’ Tourney

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Sally says:

Most interesting round so far. Division D is too stacked, sigh.

Go Nikita!

2. D says:

I’m glad Emily and JJ aren’t running against each other.

• HH says:

They will be next round. :(

• Lisa says:

Yeah and this is sooo not fair… Ziva and Abby are not even in the same division >:( … no offense I looove them all, but that not seems fair :(
        but anyway …YAY!! go Emily and JJ ^^

• Anna says:

It’s wrong to have Emily and JJ face off in the next round; especially after we had to fight CBS so hard to keep them on Criminal Minds!

• Babs says:

The two ladies from Rizzoli & Isles aren’t in the same bracket either. I know this poll is just for fun but a little fairness please…

• Melissa says:

It sucks that they have to run against each other. I think they’re both beautiful. I think if you put either one of them against any other character they will come out ahead but when you put them against each other I’m gonna have to go JJ all the way!!!! ;D

3. Spyder23 says:

Dani Reese was so HOT!

• James says:

This. And her character was very interesting. I miss that show. It had such a great plot and acting.

• Matt says:

Despite being a great character with a gorgeous actress playing her, Dani Reese will likely lose due to nobody watching Life.

It’s still among my favorite all-time shows, however. Amazing writing, deep, interesting characters… it drives me nuts that I’ll never know what happened at the Bank of LA or who framed Charlie Crews.

4. David F. says:

Emily Prentiss
    Jennifer “JJ” Jareau
    Alex
    Dani Reese

5. t.t says:

Sarah Shahi vs. Maggie Q
    tough call but gotta go with Maggie

• DL says:

Same here. Sarah Shahi is cute as a button and a great smile, but Maggie Q is, well, Maggie Q. Might have voted for Sarah if it was her Fairly Legal character, who is more bubbly and crushable in my opinion than her character on Life.
      Speaking of Life, so glad her and Damian Lewis have new TV homes.

• collins says:

talk about a sophie’s choice. damn.

• Eli says:

Seriously, you are all insane. The fact that Sarah Shahi is losing in the very first round tells you how utterly retarded this whole “tournament” is.

9 out of 10 heterosexual males will put Shahi over Q, but unfortunately the majority of voters here are females who are voting for the person they are fan off.

• DL says:

I’m a heterosexual male, but I’ve got a thing for skinny women. Sue me. That said, Sarah has a helluva bod (and bottom, especially) on her. She’s also just a little short for my taste.

That said, it was a really tough choice, but in the end it was about the character and not the actress. For me Sarah Shahi as “Kate Reed” > Maggie Q as “Nikita” > Sarah Shahi as “Det. Dani Reese.” The “Kate” character is really sexy, whereas “Reese” was more masculine.

• sladewilson says:

I gotta agree with Eli. Sarah’s got curves for days. I love me some Maggie but “crushable” would go to Sarah every single time…

And I miss “Life” – great show but as per NBC’s crappy promo crew – it died a quick death. “Prime Suspect” is next – ugh, I’m sick over it…

• Fido says:

Life might have died prematurely, but they did (imho) finish the story arc and I was left, though wanting more, satisfied.
          As for Shahi vs Q – Q gets it for all that leather clad gun totting highjinx she does :D

• Anna says:

Ahhh…NBC; no wonder I didn’t notice!

• BHM1304 says:

What is “Life”? I know the adorable Sarah Shahi from “Fairly Legal” but Margaret Quigley is one of the most beautiful women on television, stunning is a word I would use, and I thought that was what this was about. Plus, what is “Life” is it a show based on a board game or cereal?

• me says:

Gotta go Sarah Shahi for sure.

• david says:

Shahi is one of the hottest women alive. From pics, would definitely smash this Maggie Q woman — but damn, not over Shahi. You guys aren’t seeing straight.

• David says:

They used such a terrible pic of Sarah! That’s why she’s losing!

• Matt says:

How this conversation about Shahi has gone on for this long without mention of “The L Word” is beyond me, you guys need to read up. (also this match-up should be occurring in at least two more rounds)

• the girl says:

That’s what I’M saying! I voted Sarah Shahi because she was tres gorg in the L Word, I realize that’s not the point of this particular tourney but umm, she is and will always be Carmen to me. It’s my vote and I can misuse it if I want to.

6. mardale says:

you should have match annie walker (covert affairs) vs Nikita

7. Jennifer says:

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? I had to go by the pix with the post, cause these women have left no impression on me whatsoever! Likely because I can’t judge a woman’s crushableness since I don’t tilt that way… no offense to those who do!

• Eli says:

As a man I’m really not offended…

• michael says:

Is it really that difficult to appreciate attractive people of either sex? An attractive person is an attractive person(that only varies with our tastes). I don’t have to be a straight male to appreciate the beauty of Maggie Q and Paget Brewster. I find them both to be stunning women.

• john says:

funny you should say that since most (straight) guys I know don’t really seem to be all that crazy about Maggie Q and we all think mini Nikita Lyndsy is way hotter and yet the women I know always say that the Maggie Q look is so utterly stunning and if only we could look like her etc. etc.

And women always seem to go nuts over George Clooney’s look and yet many straight guys seemed surprised and would’ve guess he is just a touch above average guy on street. And ten times moreso for that Pattinson sparkle vampire guy. Most guys would’ve imagine he’s a below average looking guy and yet girls go insane for him.

I mean you can tell to an extent. Certainly I can tell Brad Pitt is a heck of a lot better looking than say Ed Asner hah.

• john says:

And not once have I ever heard any straight guy friend bring up Paget Brewster when talk comes to hot women, not once ever. I think you’d find ever far fewer straight guys going crazy over her than Maggie Q.

• David says:

Paget Brewster is breathtaking, but AJ Cook and Maggie Q are more relatable. –Straight male’s clarification.

• Birdie says:

Actually, I’ve had the opposite reaction. My straight guy friends find her extremely attractive physically. I find it’s more women have a bigger issue with her and from the women I’ve come across who have, for them, there’s a lot of jealousy there.

• john says:

well I guess as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don’t think PB is particularly attractive and I don’t recall any of my friends ever bringing her up once. Maybe it’s an age thing or just random chance that my crowd doesn’t care for her sort of look while the crowd you hang with does.

• Jennifer says:

The difficulty was not the point of my question… I seriously DO NOT KNOW WHO THESE WOMEN ARE? I’ve seen snips of the shows – well mostly – but draw a complete blank when it comes to these ‘contestants’. I get it when the list includes the likes of Poppy Montgomery or Piper Perabo, Eva LaRue or Dana Delaney, but these women… It’s a complete mystery why they are included over say Jaclyn Smith or Farrah Fawcett – who left a larger impression on the general public than any of these choices. I mean if you go back far enough to include Cagney & Lacey, but exclude the pioneers of female detective ‘hotness’ that was two of the original Charlie’s Angels is beyond me!

• Barbie says:

Jennifer, I’m a totally straight female, with no homosexual tendencies whatsoever, and I feel completely passionate about these polls. I ADORE Lindsay, and find it absurd that she’s losing to Prentiss. I think JJ, from Criminal Minds, is the most beautiful of the whole group, but since I don’t swing that way, that’s irrelevant. She’s smart, too, but Lindsay is more badass than she is, JJ is the sweeter type, more of a motherly kind, and we’re thinking tougher here. I’m voting for the whole combo, beauty is one of my last categories. Prentiss doesn’t have a single drop of charisma in her, and FUNNY plays a lot. A girl who an kick ass AND make me laugh along the way (Lindsay is HILARIOUS!), now, she scores major points!

8. Lisa says:

Lindsay Monroe-Messer FTW!

9. Miriam G says:

Maggie Q for the win! <3

10. Shona says:

I have to question some of your picture choices. Not everyone is familiar with these actresses or their shows and vote based solely on the picture provided. You have a couple pictures that make some beautiful women look kinda frumpy, next to glamour shots (breeze blown hair included).

• Audrey says:

Totally agree. What gives, TVline?! You should either stick to promotional photos or episodic promo photos.

• Nikita4ever9000 says:

Exactly Shona.

The actresses that they want to win the poll they use air brushed pictures of them. The actresses they put up against them they look for the worst picture they can find to post of them.

And when they do that, that means it’s a rigged poll and not worth voting on.

11. claire says:

So which one is the one with a terrible diet…?

12. Michael Sacal says:

I’m curious if Peta Wilson will ever show up in Nikita. It be cool if she came in a character similar to the version she played in the original show.

13. phill says:

Me too. Peta Wilson will always be nikita in my eyes.

14. Birdie says:

Agree about the picture choice. They take AJ Cook’s recent publicity shot, but they take a screen shot of Paget Brewster from last season? Prejudice much TV Line, you obviously had access to the Criminal Minds publicity shots for this season? Paget Brewster all the way!

15. VegasChic37 says:

Peta Wilson will always be Nikita!

16. Riley says:

I would vote for Peta Wilson 100 times a day and twice on Sundays – that girl is beyond gorgeous and kicked ass on original La Femme Nikita. I’m so bummed she’s going to lose but Lyndsy Fonseca is amazingly beautiful too (Colleen shoutout from her Y&R days!). I wish they’d been matched against ANYONE besides each other so I could vote for both!

17. Katy says:

Easiest one for me so far: Prentiss, JJ, Alex Nikki (Maggie Q) :)

18. Hojana says:

Are you kidding me Lyndsy Fonseca over Peta Wilson?!?!

19. dee says:

Who are these idiots NOT voting for Peta Wilson?

• David says:

People with 20/20 vision.

• Dave says:

Have you ever seen Peta Wilson, beyond that very bad photo of her above???

By your answer, I would say that is a big NO

She is awesome and was soo good as Nikita

• Jason says:

Don’t be ridiculous. Peta Wilson is not ugly but she doesn’t have anything on Lyndsy Fonseca just give it a rest.

And Maggie Q is the only Nikita I see. She is dominating the role.

20. Bob says:

Go Alex and Nikita from the newer 1 :)

21. Jimmy J says:

Good Lord we must have a bunch of teenagers voting on this site. Anyone who saw the original La Femme Nikita would be picking Peta Wilson.

22. Dav says:

Uh oh…I just looked at the bracket and it looks very likely that Olivia from Fringe and Scully from X-Files will go against each other. I predict that some fanboy heads will literally explode. (Their deaths will be on your hands Michael.) ;-)

23. Pat D. says:

Actually, I guess I can excuse people for voting for new Nikita over Peta—the show is current. And while Peta became quite good as the series went on, I dont think she ever rose to the level of the “Unholy Trinity (LOL)” described at the bottom in terms of acting in that series.

But thank God we dont have to see new Shane West vs Roy Dupuis. If anybody voted for Shane, I’d seriously have to question whether they SAW the original show. Roy IS Michael. I cant think of a single actor who was more important to a show who WASN’T the star (Nikita was). Shane is no slouch, but IMHO, he isnt in the same galaxy as what Dupuis pulled off with Michael. Probably my single favorite acting display in all the TV I’ve watched.

Matter of fact, I’d go as far to say Roy, Alberta and Eugene (the aforementioned Trinity) are each better than any actor/actress on the new show…and I LIKE the new show. But those guys were simply astonishing in that original series. Some of the great casting decisions ever.

• Steve says:

I loved the performances of Roy, Alberta and Eugene too, they were great, but so was Peta. I get alittle preturbed with the Roy fans wanting to make everything about LFN about Michael and not the title character, Nikita.He was an important part of the cast, they all were.That includes Don and Matthew also.

Peta >>>>Lyndsey , sorry newbies, but it the truth

24. Sid says:

The ladies from NIKITA(CW version) and the ladies from CRIMINAL MINDS!

25. Tracy says:

Prentiss and JJ FTW!

26. Karen says:

Criminal Minds’s Emily of course.

She kicked butt in ‘Lauren’ and is smart, sassy and compasionate.

• Barbie says:

Emily is a very nice professional and she did kick butt, but people. CHARISMA?!?! Seriously, the guy voting wasn’t driving me as crazy as the girl voting! Why don’t you people vote for the whole combo???

• Ashley says:

I did. Which is exactly why I voted for Emily. That annoying twit Lindsay is the reason I couldn’t stomach CSI: NY. But then, I’m kinda partial to STRONG female leads. Not whimpery damsel-wannabes in distress.

• Barbie says:

Lindsay is hilarious, independent, and NOT ONCE she played damsel in distress, sweetpea. She can take care of her sweet self and her team. Obviously, you can’t tell that if you don’t watch the show. I do like Emily, but she doesn’t have charisma. In the end of the day, she’s boring. I want a character that makes me LAUGH. That makes me want to be her best friend. That makes me want to be her partner (not romantically, I’m totally straight, I like guys!), but someone that could have my back, and honestly, I’d take Lindsay over Prentiss any day. She’s one of my favorite tv females. Criminal Minds is one of the few tv shows I like that aren’t funny, because I like the content of it. JJ, Rossi, whom I adore, and Garcia, provide some positive energy, charisma and comic relief. Reid has personality. Morgan is hot, strong. But Hotch and Emily have the charisma of a cup of tea. Mind you, I’m SO glad she’s back, she completes the team, but she’s in no way comparable to Lindsay.

27. shaun says:

Kinda surprised Nikita is beating Dani Reese(although Life is pretty far back,like 8 years?).Lyndsy Fonseca is right the fox and her character is very heartfelt.

28. Barbie says:

Yo, Prentiss over Lindsay??? She doesn’t have a drop of charisma on her! Don’t get me wrong, I like Prentiss, I think she’s a great character, and she fits perfectly in the context and the environment of the show. But she isn’t even comparable to Lindsay Messer! Seriously! Lindsay is one of the funniest, most kickass females the crime shows ever had. I’m appalled she’s losing!!!

LINDSAY!!! This round should go to her alone!!!

Speaking of which, WHERE is Jo Danville? I was sad when I heard Stella was leaving CSI:NY, but that was because I didn’t know what was coming, Jo has the best personality, the guts, the looks, the brains, she’s freakin’ Sela Ward! She should so be there!!!

Having said that, GO JJ, too! Love AJ Cook!

• Birdie says:

Emily Prentiss, charisma, stunning beauty, intelligence, the whole package right there. Quite frankly, I forget JJ is on the show sometimes and now that they’ve made her a profiler, she’s absolutely terrible, especially the last episode where she was less “bad ass” and more “dumb ass” for letting a CIVILIAN go in and negotiate a hostage situation.

• Barbie says:

Prentiss has a too thin of a nose, her eyes are too separated and she has bad hair, desperately tried to be hidden by being straightened. And what the heck were those ridiculous bangs? And she has as much charisma as the lamppost of my street. She’s intelligent, she’s kind, and she’s a great profiler. Still, she’s is NOT the whole pack, not by far, and not comparable to Lindsay by any chance.

But I agree with you. I liked JJ as a spokesperson better. I think she got so wimpy lately. She’s always been my favorite on the show, she and Rossi, whom I adore, mainly, because she had a role no one could fill. But now I think they’re getting the essence of JJ twisted around. I’m not sure I like that. That was my comment on the season premiere: “JJ is a PROFILER now? :(“

29. KK says:

Whoa this bracket is intense! I am gonna have to choose between Maura and Brennan in the next round. And I just know that eventually it’s gonna boil down to a choice between Beckett and Brennan, and I absolutely cannot decide between the two. I love Brennan, she’s been around so long and her character is fantastic. And, Beckett. Who knew Stana Katic would be taking the world by storm because of one show? It’s like when I had to choose between Dinozzo and Castle. So not fair.

• Barbie says:

I’ll go with Brennan simply because I’m a HUGE Tess Gerritsen fan and tv show Maura is just not book Maura. And I’m not a Kathy Reichs fan, so, they can twist book Brennan for tv as much as they want :)

30. Raven says:

The problem with polls like this is some people who vote on these polls know how to cheat them and do.

You have a group of people who do not like to play fair when it comes to polls like this or any other kind on the internet.

They take pleasure in fixing the outcome of these polls and falsifying the outcome.

I voted, but do not expect for the vote to be fair.

31. Raven says:

As for the poll on who the best Nikita is…

There’s no contest. It’s La Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson.

But I’m sure that someone who does not want Peta to win this poll will fix the outcome.

That’s the only way the New show could win over La Femme Nikita and I don’t not expect the New Nikita Fans to play fair ever.

• Jason says:

You are joking if you think Peta Wilson is more crushable or hotter than Lyndsy Fonseca.

• me says:

+1000

(not saying Peta is bad and not saying the old show was bad, but I mean, come on, we are talking Lyndsy Fonseca; maybe you need to be a guy to understand, but if you are it’s kinda more than clear cut, believe me, she doesn’t need even a single vote stacked to pull-off an easy win)

• Dave says:

I am a guy and you are wrong…period

Peta Wilson is beautiful. Much more attractive than Lyndsy Fonseca. She is a woman, Lyndsy is a girl.

• David says:

What are you smoking, Dave? Is 24 years old considered a “girl” to you? Get real. Peta Wilson is 41 borderline 2000 years old. Her beauty has gone and faded.

• Nikita4ever9000 says:

I like how David below said that Peta Wilson was old and faded.

I have one thing to say to David. You are Blind and need to stop smoking whatever it is your smoking.

• Nikita4ever9000 says:

I’m deadly serious Jason.

You wouldn’t know a beautiful woman if she jumped up and bit you in the ###.

Peta Wilson is so much more beatiful than the actress who’s playing Alex and Maggie Q there’s no contest.

Peta Wilson wins hands down.

32. Carole says:

Linday as Anna B the best

33. airhead says:

sigh. nikita, alex and sarah are 3 out of the 4 people I would vote for, and they’re all in the same section of the bracket! why!!
    and I’ve never watched old nikita (I guess I’m too young), so that’s why I voted for Lyndsy/Alex

34. Mayra says:

Maggie Q is beautiful, buuut… no one beats Sarah Shahi, hahaha

35. Annie says:

Maggie Q’s character Nikita is way more crushable and awesome. I don’t know who the other woman is, though she is beautiful. No way her television character is more crushable than Maggie Q’s Nikita. She is kick-ass, dressed down running barefoot through the city or suited up in her leatheresque catsuit, jumping out of a skyscraper. Crushable and deadly. lol

• Nikita4ever9000 says:

Yeah it’s a good thing they put Maggie Q up against someone else besides Peta Wilson. She might have lost against her and we wouldn’t want that would we?

36. Captain says:

GO Nikita/Alex! Maggie and Lyndsy kill it every week!

37. MeMe says:

“funny you should say that since most (straight) guys I know don’t really seem to be all that crazy about Maggie Q”

Is that cuz she has no boobs? LOL. It doesn’t matter that she is talented, gorgeous, smart, funny and with a body to die for. For a lot of straight guys it comes down to a good set of boobs right? And Maggie doesn’t have that. Her ONE flaw.

• john says:

(first I will preface this with yes personality is, of course, hugely key, just to cover the shallowness of the rest of this, but since you are talking physical aspects here….)

Anyway, no, not at all. Boobs are only the first thing on the radar for a rather small subset of guys is my feeling. Believe it or not, for most guys, the good old face is the first thing that gets noticed and it rates way more than boobs (you know the old butterface gag).

And for most guys I think overall body or even just legs/a come before boobs. When guys get together and someone is like so what is everyone a L, A, or T man? The T man always seems to greatly outnumbered.

Which is not to say that most guys don’t appreciate boobs, as they certainly do hah, but most guys by far I would say would rate a girl with a cute as heck face and amazing legs/a way way over someone with perfect boobs and even just one of face/legs/a replaced with average. So they are the one thing that most guys think can be missing and still be a total 10.

Of course there are billions of guys in the world and so there are tons of pure boob guys out there and some who don’t even care about anything but the size of them, but I really think it’s a somewhat smallish percentage of guys for the former and a very small percentage for the latter and the latter subset tend to be the “I lift things up and I put them down.” sort of guys as often as not hah from what I’ve seen.

I think it’s actually women who tend to rank boobs way up there more than guys actually. I honestly think I hear girls going on about the importance of boobs way more than guys.

Look at Rachael Taylor, not really huge with the boobs, but I’d have no problem calling her an easy 10 and I don’t think I’d be remotely alone in that.

And I’ve heard plenty a guy raving about some girl who happens to have small boobs and calling her the hottest/cutest/most beautiful girl he has ever seen ever ever in his whole life but you hardly ever hear quite that level of raving if the boobs are perfect but something else not quite as much so.

So no I really don’t think it comes down to good set or boobs = 10+ and no boobs = forget coming close to a 10+ for most. In fact, I think it is the opposite, they are the one physical aspect than could be just average and still have most guys think easy 10 anyway.

• john says:

And I’m hardly trying suggest that most guys think Maggie Q is plain and totally average, just that most guys I’ve been around don’t seem to particularly rave about her at all, although a few do, and I don’t really hear her brought up much ever when such sort of talk comes up among guys but a lot more often among women. But my sample size is only so large, maybe just an anomaly.

38. me says:

OMG i love love love Emily Prentiss!!!!!

39. Bella says:

The original La Femme Nikita series was not only awesome to look at and listen to but ground breaking in it’s writing,directing and producing. The fantastic actors embodied their characters to perfection… especially the beautiful & gifted actress Ms.Peta Wilson as Nikita and the handsome,wonderful,remarkable,astoundingly talented Mr.Roy Dupuis as Michael Samuelle.They remain today completely unmatched and untouchable in their creations. Though it has been said imitation is the highest form of flattery…in this case it’s just sad,pathetic,pointless imitation.Viva La Femme Nikita!!

• me says:

Well the original TV series was based on a French movie (which then had Point of No Return US cloned version) so you could call it a pointless imitation too then.

Anyway, I certainly liked the original TV series a lot, but the new one is pretty damn awesome.

• Annie says:

Why does it always have to be a face off about which series is better, old or new? Fans can appreciate both shows for their unique qualities w/o diminishing the other. I don’t like how some LFN folk put down the new Nikita. If I want to go that way, I can just as easily point out that the new Nikita has better critical reviews, realisitic and extensive action sequences far surpassing the old series, and the lead actress actually has a long resume consisting of martial arts, stunt work and fighting, been in many large budget action films as well as dramatic roles that makes that overall contributes to the excellence of the show (and on and on). Why not just enjoy a new take on a great established franchise? Stop with the pissing match.

• Nikita4ever9000 says:

Warner Brothers started this war when they refused to give us closure on our show (La Femme Nikita).

One of us even posted an online petition asking them to give us a movie for closure.

I know they read the petition, because everything we wanted they put into the new Nikita show, but what they refused to give us was the same characters and cast that we wanted.

I got news for you. The New Nikita Show was to pacify the LFN Fans for not giving us a closure movie and to stick it to those of us who like Peta Wilson as Nikita and Roy Dupuis as Michael and will never accept anyone else as either.

The New Nikita isn’t a remake of the Movie it’s a remake of the Series and anyone with a brain would know that.

Those who say that the New Nikita got better ratings must never have read the comments that alot of people made about La Femme Nikita Series and are only fans of the New Nikita show trying to make it look as though La Femme Nikita the Series isn’t and wasn’t better than this abomination called Nikita.

• Annie says:

I don’t know what you are referencing but your show was a long time ago. Time to let the old grudges go. The new Nikita is not a reference to the old LFN and anyone with half a brain can see the distinct difference in how the new show is crafted in contrast to the old. Accept each show for its individuality and leave it that. The new show is created out of WB’s desire to resurrect the franchise, McG is the producer at its helm. The lead is Maggie Q, a veteran of many HK films. She brings the cinematography, the film history and the film noir inferences particular to HK film. It has less to do with the old LFN. She is an entity and reference all her own, accounting for the stark differences between the old LFN and NIKITA, a show that references the cinematography and storyline of the original Besson film, Nikita, and some of the New genre associated with HK cinema. That’s why Nikita is more action oriented. It takes from it, an homage to Maggie Q’s extensive stunt and action background that she draws from Jackie Chan and 1990’s HK cinema.

• Jason says:

Open your eyes Bella, the new version is kicking ass so go back to fantasizing Twilight.

• Nikita4ever9000 says:

Well Said Bella! Well Said!

40. chenisse tosczak says:

maggie Q all the way go nikita wooho :)

41. lisa says:

go Maggie

42. Jasna88 says:

Nikita and Alex ofcourse! CW’s NIKITA has the hottest male and female cast!

43. Kirra says:

The problem with this is that these results are not based on “who’s more crushable” It’s based on Who has a bigger fanbase. That’s why many actresses that should win, won’t because they don’t have large fanbases…

44. Julie says:

Lindsay csi/ny :-)

45. Nikita4ever9000 says:

Whoever put the poll up with Peta Wilson and this other actress who’s name I don’t even know don’t know much about the La Femme Nikita storyline, because if they did they wouldn’t have Peta up against this actress. They would have Peta against Maggie Q who is supposed to be playing Nikita the same character that Maggie Q is playing in the New Nikita Show.

So right there they are already trying to rig the poll against Peta Wilson.

Shame on You!

If you don’t know the storyline any better than that you need to leave it alone.

46. Nikita4ever9000 says:

Alex isn’t the character that Peta Wilson played in the tv series La Femme Nikita so she shouldn’t be put up against the actress who’s not playing the character Nikita. If she was then the Alex character would be called Nikita and not Alex.

47. Nikita4ever9000 says:

Oh and could you find a worse picture of Peta Wilson… I’m joking of course.

Everytime someone has a poll or vote like this against Peta Wilson they find the worst picture they can of her (which this isn’t the worst, but it’s not her best either) and then they find the best “Air Brushed” picture of whoever they put up against Peta so that they can say… Well she isn’t as pretty, etc.

I got news for you boys and girls and I do mean boys and girls.

Peta Wilson is more beautiful than Maggie Q or the actress playing the character Alex.

So you can take this poll and stuff it, cause it’s not a fair poll and all you Nikita Fans know it.

48. Nikita4ever9000 says:

I’ll kiss your &&& if the picture of Maggie Q isn’t an Air Brushed Picture.

Why not show how she looks like she’s Anorexic.

Neither one of these actresses will ever be better as Nikita than Peta Wilson.

So have your stupid poll that doesn’t mean anything, because it’s not a fair poll.

49. Nikita4ever9000 says:

To all the “True” La Femme Nikita Fans who love Peta and Roy.

Don’t vote on this poll since they aren’t going to play fair and this is only to antagonise the “True” La Femme Nikita Fans just like Warner Brothers did to us during and after the LFN Series.

Warner Brothers was Never behind LFN the Series 100 percent or they would have given the Fans closure and didn’t.

So you go ahead and Kiss WB’s ###…

I’ve got better things to do than vote on a poll that isn’t a fair vote and has already been rigged by not even putting Peta Wilson up agains the one who’s supposed to be Nikita.

50. Nikita4ever9000 says:

=============================================

Well there’s at least one person who knows who’s playing Nikita in this Abomination.

Maggie Q as Nikita… Not Alex as Nikita…

So that means they have Peta Wilson up against the wrong actress.

And once again more evidence that this poll isn’t worth voting on.