'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Day 7: SVU Vs. The Closer, Unforgettable Vs. CSI, and More!

Day 7 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament is all over the map: From New York City to Los Angeles, from Miami to Philadelphia, and from Boston to Las Vegas with a stop in D.C.

Southland, The Wire, CSI: Miami and Rizzoli Highlight Day 5 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

Indeed, today we’ve got crime-fighting characters from Unforgettable, Law & Order: SVU, The Closer, CSI: Miami, Body of Proof, Rizzoli & Isles, CSI, and Bones entering the TVLine Thunderdome, and it’s up to you to decide the winners!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.) @MichaelSlezakTV.

Cops From Hunter, T.J. Hooker, Silk Stalkings, Third Watch in Day 6 of ‘Crushes’ Tourney

Also, if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (83)

• How can Marg H be beating Poppy M? Jorja Fox = SOOOO much better than both of them!!!

Comment by TJ – November 29, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re kidding, right? I hope you don’t mean by beauty O_O Poppy is GORGEOUS and kickass awesome!

Sara was never awesome, she always had that weird ways of hers. I always expected a another nice, bright, life for CSI, and that never really came :/

Comment by Barbie – November 29, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re being sarcastic about Jorja, right?

Comment by Liza – November 29, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally serious. Sara has never had ANY charisma. She was always a great detective, but there wasn’t any light to her. I could never fall in love with her character, because there wasn’t anything “else” to her.

Comment by Barbie – November 29, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Catherine Willows has had her good years… But Carrie Wells??? She’s AWESOME!!! I’d do ANYTHING to be able to do what she does. She has the single most amazing ability on tv — though through no merit of her own, I recognize that, since it’s a physical condition. Still, flippin’ awesome.

Comment by Barbie – November 29, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t see from my phone… Did Abby Scuito make it to the next round??

Comment by Clari – November 29, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Brennan even on here?

Don’t get me wrong, I love her. She’s one of my favorite TV characters. But she isn’t law enforcement, no matter how much she pretends and doesn’t listen to what others say.

It was the same thing with the men and Castle. Even though I liked him better than some other people he was up against I did not think it fair that he was on there.

Consultants are not the same thing as actual law enforcement officers who have law enforcement abilities.

Comment by Sam – November 29, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So go play on another website. BRENNAN FTW!

Comment by Danyelle – November 29, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s on a procedural. She helps solve murders. It does NOT say Top Cop/FBI agent crushes.. it says Law Enforcement. She absolutely helps enforce the law with her insights, research and field work.

Comment by dane – November 29, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @dane – “Law Enforcement” is just a way of encompassing cops/FBI/NCIS/ etc. She has no actual authority, she is not any sort of law enforcement professional.

She is a scientist. The entire plot of the show is about how she is a scientist who works with the FBI. And unlike CSI, Bones actually understands the difference between scientists and cops and doesn’t have Brennan running around with a gun arresting people and the like.

Comment by Sam – November 30, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Also, at the very least if they are going to put a bunch of non law enforcement characters on here they should put them up against each other. Make it more like the men’s tournament where they had them separated into modern/classic characters. But instead of time periods they could do medical examiners and other scientists versus each other. Put Brennan against Abby or Maura Isles or someone who isn’t an actual cop.

Comment by Sam – November 30, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I disagree. I think it’s fine to have her here. I think some people just take the ‘rules’ a little seriously. It’s a poll about ‘hot’ women on television. Does anyone REALLY think it’s important to go crazy with definitions? Nobody wins anything! LOL

Comment by dane – December 2, 2011 09:44 AM PDT
          • I disagree. I think this is supposed to encompass anyone who works and helps with law enforcement. The scientists are just as crucial in solving cases as the cops. Their work is what helps to lead to convictions. Sure the cops chase down the bad guys but the scientists are what help put them in jail. The cops aren’t going to be the ones running blood tests, DNA tests and all that. They are both needed.

Comment by Kate – December 4, 2011 11:09 AM PDT
  • How can Emily D be beating Eva La Rue? Come on. Emily’s a fine actress and all but she’s no where near as pretty or likable as Eva La Rue.

Comment by Captain – November 29, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally disagree. Eva is attractive and likeable.. but ED is absolutely stunning. It’s like she’s lit from within.

Comment by dane – November 29, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll give it to you that Natalia has been infinitely more likable since she started one CSI:Miami, but she was a screw up for way too long to win anything. OMG, how many times she just messed up everything she touched? It wasn’t until Emily Procter went on her maternity leave that Natalia took the field and her character got something to show for… But, now, THANKFULLY, Calleigh’s back on the field, and Natalia’s already back to her unlikable roots by being a bitch to that new girl. I never liked her much, she was good for a while, I hoped she’d stay nice… still hoping… But she’s got NOTHING on Brennan.

Comment by Barbie – November 29, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Natalia isn’t any more a bitch than Calleigh is.

Comment by Dee – December 3, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariska will take this all the way! :) (Hopefully!)

Comment by Rog – November 29, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, that’s what we all thought about Elliot and look what happened to him.

Comment by Jax – November 29, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay for my first chance to vote against Olivia Benson!

Comment by Carmichael – November 29, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poppy Montgomery looked so plain and washed out as a blonde.
    As a redhead, she looks unbelievably younger and hotter!

Comment by Pepper – November 29, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, c’mon! Maura and Megan together is TOTALLY not fair.

Comment by Gabrielle – November 29, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • absolutely not fair!! cannot choose by any means!

Comment by soraya – November 29, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, I like both to bad I only vote for one:(

Comment by d – November 30, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, I know you have Poppy on here as Carrie Wells, but seriously – how do you forget Samantha Spade? She was BADASS. Absolutely badass.

Comment by Joe – November 29, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There should have been a Samantha Spade vs Carie Wells poll!

Comment by Sarah – November 29, 2011 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems pretty clear that in the three contests where there’s a significant age difference, the younger candidate is trouncing the older one. Not saying that’s good or bad, fair or unfair. Just saying it seems unlikely anyone over 40 is going to win this one in the end.

Comment by Claire – November 29, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mariska Hargitay is over 40 and looks to be winning by a significant margin.

Comment by Tessa – November 30, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariska / Olivia Benson all the way!!

Comment by Carla – November 29, 2011 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariska Hargitay all the way!

Comment by SVU Fan – November 29, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so glad Maura & Brennan don’t compete with each other! Love them!

Comment by OMG – November 29, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they both win their current match-ups (which it looks like they will), they’ll be up against each other next round. :/

Comment by HH – November 29, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OhOh… :( Then i won’t be able to choose!

Comment by OMG – November 30, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Catherine Willows gets my ultimate vote!The best HBIC.

Comment by amy – November 29, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brenda Leigh!!!

Comment by tahina – November 29, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come you’re not posting these on Facebook? I didn’t even know that this round had started! I know, I know… I’m a BAD TV Line fan, but I don’t always get a chance to come check out the site, but I do read all the updates on Facebook to make sure I don’t miss any good scoop!

Comment by Laurie – November 29, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While Emily D’s character may be incredably smart and logical, she can’t hold a candel to Eva LaRue’s “Natilia Boa Vista”. “Bones” may have the extra smarts, but Boa Vista has got everything else.

Comment by Mark – November 29, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kyra Sedgwick of The Closer!!

Comment by Juliab. – November 29, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily D FTW!!!! :D

Comment by Briana – November 29, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Stana Katic vs emily Dechanel cause Stana Katic will crush her like a bug!!!! Stana is 10000 sexier!!!! TeamCastle for the win!!!

Comment by crush – November 29, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t see why there should be a “Team Castle” x a “Team Bones”. I love and adore both shows. Having said that, I’d vote for Stana simply because Beckett has more charisma than Brennan, and she’s funnier, that’s all. I’m voting on the whole combo — character, not actor :)

Comment by Barbie – November 29, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 0.o but i’ll never beable to choose between the two!!!

Comment by Alyx – December 2, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura, Tempe, Catherine and OLIVIA!!! So gorgeous…

Comment by Lani – November 29, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty tough choice between Catherine Willows and Carrie Wells for me. While Willows has been doing it longer, Wells’ ability is just incredible, as are her looks. Poppy is quite the hottie as a redhead. I’d have to give Carrie the slight edge.

Comment by Justin – November 29, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariskaa is a goddess!

Comment by Jessica – November 29, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sasha Alexanderup against Dana Delay isn’t fair!! Mariska is beautiful,Kyra Sedwick is no match for her..I’ve always thought Mark Helgenberger was good looking,but up against Poppy,there’s no competition!!

Comment by Kris – November 29, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously? Benson and Brenda Lee Johnson against each other! Probably the two most kicka** women in law enforcement and you ensure that one of them is knocked out IN THE FIRST ROUND. Not cool!

Comment by Dav – November 29, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not cool at all!

Comment by Lanna – November 30, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariska is a goddess. Girl crush central. :D lol

Comment by Nikki – November 29, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dana Delany all the wayyy!!!

Comment by Davion – November 29, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh. No fair pitting Maura Isles and Megan Hunt against each other. :|

Comment by Summer – November 29, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry can’t choose all all Hot. But I like the ones who tweet with fans

Comment by Tim Gladieux – November 29, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan is brilliant AND she can seriously kick some a$$. Bones FTW!!!

Comment by Tammy – November 29, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • just wait until slim fit Kate Beckett wipes the floor with bulky Brennan and kicks her fat ass

Comment by bee – November 30, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mariska Hargitay como Olivia Benson detona com TODAAS!!

Comment by marina – November 29, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan My life

Comment by pik – November 29, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones
    4-Ever
    Brennan ♥

Comment by Fã Agent – November 29, 2011 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Sasha—had a thing for her since NCIS, and she’s only gotten better looking with age.

Comment by Pat D. – November 29, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • def. Megan Hunt/Dana Denaly

Comment by Juan – November 29, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You pitted my two favorite female cops against each other. Brenda LEIGH Johnson and Olivia Benson!

what is a fangirl to do?

Comment by Eliza Southerlyn – November 29, 2011 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Easy! Vote for the one you’d want to do ;)

Comment by GC – November 29, 2011 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura and Megan? Not fair, dude! But still, Megan Hunt/Dana Delany all the way! :))

Comment by BeaTheDanimal – November 29, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura has this in the bag, Sasha Alexander is stunning.

Comment by Nicole – November 29, 2011 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really confused how this can be the Ultimate list and NOT include KELLI GIDDISH. Are you kidding me? Can that be explained to me?

Comment by Alex S. – November 30, 2011 01:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Catherine Willows the best. EVER AND FOREVER!!!

Comment by Cleide Ferreira – November 30, 2011 03:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more.

Comment by Dan – November 30, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i loveeeeeee Mariskaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment by sni – November 30, 2011 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should list Sasha as Kate as well as Maura.

Comment by James – November 30, 2011 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My personal Final 4:
    Sarah Walker (Chuck)
    Ziva David (NCIS)- (Kensi Bly was a close 2nd, but I always seem to notice her eye, it’s a birthmark, but kinda makes me stare)
    Kate Beckett (Castle)
    Olivia Dunham (Fringe)

Comment by Breck – November 30, 2011 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with this.

Comment by James – November 30, 2011 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the age that Marg is, she’s beautiful! Jorja looks like she’s still twenty, the CSI women look like they never age! they should be winning these votes (=

Comment by ericka – November 30, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poppy hands down HOT HOT HOT!!!

Comment by eric – November 30, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Catherine Willows’s not only the most attractive but the coolest character ever.

Comment by Dan – November 30, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia Benson, Teperance Brenan

Comment by Parapapa – November 30, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though her name doesn’t appear anywhere here I pick CSI:NY’s now much missed Stella Bonasera the best by far in my book.

Comment by RIVERSONG – December 1, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post