Justified Video: Raylan, Boyd and Tons of Guns!

The times they are a-changin’ in Harlan County.

While it’s not entirely clear where things will stand between forever frenemies Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder when Justified‘s third season kicks off on Jan. 17, the just-released teasers from FX seem to indicate a newfound camaraderie between the two. Why else would they be shooting up the backwoods country road side-by-side?

But while the two previews featured below showcase a rarely seen companionship between Raylan and Boyd, two others (which can be viewed via this link) focus more on the incendiary side of their relationship.

Exclusive: Justified Adds Carla Gugino as a Blast from Raylan’s Past

So, which scenario will play out in Season 3? Only time will tell, but we’re as eager as the next Justified fan to find out. For now, watch the clips below and hit the comments with your snappy judgements and Season 3 predictions!

Loading video...
Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Premieres, Previews, Video, Winter TV Preview

1. George says:

My favorite teaser so far is one called Dusk. TV best crime drama returning Jan. 17 I for one can wait.

2. jayem says:

Boy, would I like to be the meat in that sandwich!

3. Summer says:

Return of The Hat!

Never have I wanted Christmas holidays to be over with so quickly :)

4. Magically Suspicious says:

I’m as giddy as a schoolgirl. Raylan and Boyd are the best Christmas present I could ask for.

5. jay says:

Hahaha….love this show. I can’t wait for it to begin already!!

6. Pat D. says:

Best scene in season 2: In the courtroom.

Boyd (apparently sincere):”Raylan. Raylan, I would never presume to tell you how to do your job and I understand that I am very new in this security game. However, I have spent a considerable amount of time hiding explosives. Now if you would like, I’d be more than happy to walk around here with you , show you where would I hide mine, in case there might be a place that you might miss.”

Raylan: “You have any explosives on you now?”

ROFL

7. Very excited to get caught up. Finishing season 1 tonight and then the second season marathon begins on Monday in anticipation of the start of S3. Regular recaps and thoughts will be posted throughout the month of December (though spare us from spoilers!).

Follow along and relive the glory, or experience it yourself for the first time on bitchstolemyremote.com! http://wp.me/p1VQBq-7q