The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Monday

On TV this Monday: The Sing-Off signs off, Mr. Stink, Stank, Stunk makes his annual visit, and crime-solvers Johnson, Isles and Rizzoli report back for duty. We’ve picked out nine shows to keep on your radar.

8 pm Terra Nova (Fox) | As Taylor squares off with Mira, he learns more about her plans — until they meet up with a prehistoric enemy they must battle together; Terra Nova goes on lockdown as Jim tracks the “Sixer” mole; Zoe faces a difficult decision about the Ankylosaur she has been caring for.

8 pm The Sing-Off (NBC) | Season finale: The Top 3 finalists compete, and a winner is crowned.

8 pm How the Grinch Stole Christmas (ABC) | He’s a mean one, that Mr. Grinch. (P.S. ABC airs Shrek the Halls afterward, meaning Whos on first.)

TVLine’s Guide to Fall Finale and Winter Return Dates

9 pm The Closer (TNT) | Season 7.33 premiere: Brenda’s team and the FBI investigate when a principal is shot while trying to turn his school around in the midst of a scandal; weary of playing “hall monitor” for the MCD, Raydor confronts Pope and Taylor with a kinda-sorta ultimatum. (Get more scoop here.)

9 pm House (Fox) | Fall finale: After a prosecutor seemingly suffers a heart attack during a courtroom interrogation, the team uncovers his alarming and deep-seated psychological disorder; Foreman’s lack of romantic relationships piques the interest of Taub and Chase.

9 pm Hart of Dixie (The CW) | Zoe can’t head to NYC for Thanksgiving until she meets her quota of patients, lest she lose her share of the practice to Brick; Lavon urges Wade to be honest about his feelings for Zoe; George’s father offers him a job opportunity that is not music to Lemon’s ears.

9:30 Enlightened (HBO) | Friction increases between Amy, Dougie and the staff when she finds herself reported to Human Resources for job deficiencies.

Law-Enforcement Crushes Tournament Day 5 Features Ladies from Rizzoli & Isles, NCIS, CSI and Others

10 pm Rizzoli & Isles (TNT) | Season 2.5 premiere: Bill O’Reilly, in town for a book signing, publicly criticizes the police department’s handling of a murder. Roselyn Sanchez (Without a Trace) guest-stars as Assistant District Attorney Valerie Hudson.

10 pm Ridiculousness (MTV) | The series pays tribute to the late Ryan Dunn with a never-before-seen episode featuring the former Jackass star.

Which of the above is must-see TV for you? And by all means, hit the Comments to offer tune-in suggestions of your own!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. George says:

No Castle. i am saddened

2. Anna says:

Today it’s a rerun of Castle. New episode airs next Monday.

3. Julie says:

No new Castle (again)… I know they are trying to make the winter hiatus look sorta shorter by putting doing this one-two skip a few but argh this blows… :(

4. Daniel says:

A LOT OF SHOWS ARE RERUNS THIS WEEK. They’ll be back next week.

5. nitemar says:

The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles. I got to say this has been an odd November sweeps for Castle. Castle and Beckett barely been together in most of the last episodes and now no show today. Hopefully next week will make it up for.

6. Kevin says:

Is how I met your mother rerun?

7. Kendal says:

It’s all about Rizzoli & Isles. Glad that show is finally back!

8. Boffo the Wonder Sheep says:

“Whos on first.” Good one, Matt!

9. TamIAm says:

Which Grinch? The original cartoon I remember from my childhood or the abomination Jim Carrey starred in?

10. Denise says:

THE SING OFF! Love this show! Pentatonix better win,they have been the most original and inventive throughout. The judges on this show are the best around, they know what they are talking about and give good feedback. Although, I don’t understand their pick of Urban Method over Afro Blue or Vocal Point. But this season has had much more talent than years past and their decisions have been hard. Can’t wait for the finale!

11. caro says:

wade!! hart of dixie

12. Jrs says:

Yuck. Hate to see a house episode with any emphasis on that uppity foreman. Can’t stand him

13. Brandy says:

Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie,Rizzoli &Isles. 2 bg shouldve aired that christmas episode next week, sad its not new tonight.

14. Justin says:

House, The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles are on my list tonight.

15. Since HIMYM is a repeat, nothing new for us tonight. Just catching up on DVRed “American Horror Story” from last week.

16. Natalie says:

The Closer for me. Very interested to know where they go from the last episode’s ending. Should be good. :)

17. Renee says:

Looking forward to Terra Nova.

18. Sarah says:

“ABC airs Shrek the Halls afterward, meaning Whos on first.” I love you, Matt.

19. kevin says:

TERRA NOVA could be ending ’til the December 19th finale and news broke that Hugh Laurie is retiring from TV to do another project and it looks like the beginning of the end for HOUSE if Fox decided to wrap up its eight year run of the medical drama and I don’t blame what TWO AND A HALF MEN is going to do now that Ashton Kutcher’s career may be facing some serious consequences for the whole Demi Moore thing and Les Moonves be thinking about the fate of the hit sitcom.

20. Lisa says:

A week without Castle makes me kinda sad. Good thing I was able to get my Capt. Tightpants fix with the Firefly marathon this past weekend.

21. Lisa says:

I don’t usually go for black guys but, I have to say that Cress Williams from Hart of Dixie is pretty hot.

22. CastleBuffySVU says:

I’m sad, DWTS finally finished, so I thought I’d have a nice night of HIMYM and Castle, but am now disappointed that neither are on. :( But that’s okay, because I am SO pumped for next week’s Castle, (Cuffed). More scoop would be amazing too, because I’ve just heard the same description over and over, with no real SCOOP! :D Anyways, LOVE HIMYM too, and was hoping to have it this week, especially after last week’s crazy episode! Can’t wait for next Monday!

23. Davey says:

Though it didn’t have a lot of viewers, The Sing Off was a delight this season and an amazing a cappella group won tonight. But for reason, TV Line barely covers the show. I don’t get it.