FX Sets Justified, Archer Return Dates

It’s soon time to head back to Harlan County.

FX has announced that the third season of Justified will bow on Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c.

Additionally, Archer will kick off its third season on Thursday, January 19 at 10/9, followed by the premiere of the new animated teen buddy comedy Unsupervised.

Justified‘s Season 3 guest cast includes Neal McDonough and Mykelti Williamson (24) as new villains, and Carla Gugino as a potential love interest for Timothy Olyphant’s Raylan.

Per FX, “Boyd [Walton Goggins] and his crew will find they aren’t the only ones making a play to rule the Harlan underworld. Now Raylan finds himself facing off against dirty politics, hidden fortunes, a mysterious man named “Limehouse” [Williamson] and an enterprising and lethal criminal from the Motor City [McDonough].”

Unsupervised, meanwhile, centers on optimistic best friends Gary and Joel as they navigate “the harsh landscape of teenage life…  without any parental guidance whatsoever.”

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: News, Premieres, Winter TV Preview

1. Kaitlin says:

Love Carla. Not loving her as a new love interest since Winona was pregnant at the end of last season. That being said, can’t wait for the new season.

• jennrae says:

I was so happy for Raylan and Winona when they found out she was pregnant and now they’ve cast him a new love interest? I’m already not liking this. I know they weren’t in a good place when Raylan chose to go back to Harlan to look after Loretta, but it wasn’t worth splitting up over. And off-topic, but I just want to go on record that the show won’t be the same without Helen.

2. Elizabeth says:

Cannot wait for Justified!!

3. MGL says:

Looking forward to Justified; but hope Carla Gugino is short lived. Love Winona and Raylan and she is pregnant.

4. Kathy says:

Let’s remember, Gugino as a POTENTIAL love interest is purely speculation. Though, there are sure to be sparks between the pair.

The being said, I love Raylan and Winona as well! They’re honestly one of the best couples on TV right now, even with all their issues.

5. Todd says:

SPLOOSH!!!

6. Myke25 says:

I’m NOT liking Winona and Raylan together. She’s been nothing but trouble for him since his return to Harlan. Looking forward to Carla Gugino mixing stuff up.

7. JBKR73 says:

Add me to the list of those who are not at all excited about Gugino as a *possible love interest* for Raylan. Raylan and Winona have the best banter on television and I love them together even with all their dysfunction. Come on Justified writers…give them a little happiness.

8. J says:

I love me some Raylan/winona, although I wouldn’t pass up the chance to see Carla Gugino in anything.

9. Very excited to get caught up. Finishing season 1 tonight and then the second season marathon begins on Monday, Dec 5 in anticipation of the start of S3. Regular recaps and thoughts will be posted throughout the month of December (though spare us from spoilers!). Can’t wait to see Margot in action…

Follow along and relive the glory, or experience it yourself for the first time on bitchstolemyremote.com! http://wp.me/p1VQBq-7q