Cops From Hunter, T.J. Hooker, Silk Stalkings, Third Watch in Day 6 of 'Crushes' Tourney

We’re going a little old-school for Day 6 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

Southland, The Wire, CSI: Miami and Rizzoli Highlight Day 5 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’

Today, we’ve got crime-fighting characters from Hunter, Silk Stalkings, Third Watch, T.J. Hooker, Hawaii Five-0, Dexter, and both versions of Prime Suspect entering the TVLine Thunderdome, and it’s up to you to decide the winners!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Ladies of NCIS: LA, Burn Notice, Mentalist and 24 Face Off in Day 4 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’!

If you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (33)

• Loved Mitzi Kapture as Rita on Silk Stalkings!!

Comment by rebecca – November 28, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Mitzi Kapture is elegant. Too bad it was more of a cult show, as she could have gone very far in this tourney with more backing.

Comment by Jen – November 29, 2011 03:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • bah, kramer is hotter

Comment by bah – November 29, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kono vs Deb was impossibly difficult. I love them both so much. I had to choose Deb because I love her super-foul mouth. It’s hot!

Comment by Nicotine – November 28, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You realise this is about crushes right? not about who says the foulest things..

Comment by Eli – November 28, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you realize that some people find that attractive right?

Comment by Julie – November 28, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • right on…. im right there with you.. its a part of what makes her hot to me!

Comment by Fatal – November 28, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Deb is just a better character. Now, if we were talking about Boomer/Athena (who is thankfully not a cop) this would prove a helluva lot more difficult. i love grace park, but Deb takes the cake on this one.

Comment by cj – November 28, 2011 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First time I was torn between a vote.

Comment by JB – November 28, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Rita Lee!!!

Bring back Silk Stalkings!!!

Beware roller bladers with guns!!!!

Comment by melvin – November 28, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted against Maria Bello if for no other reason than her horrible, horrible hat.

Comment by Carmichael – November 28, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep. What a stupid idea that was.

Comment by dee123 – November 28, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There was no doubt I was voting for Stacy Sheridan!!

Comment by Darcy – November 28, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great memories of Dee Dee McCall … one of the early toughies!

Comment by Jan – November 28, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Dee Dee was tough. I loved Hunter!

Comment by Auntie J – November 28, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seconded! Plus, she’s gorgeous!

Comment by Winnie – November 28, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love love love silk stalkings had to go out n buy all the show epidsodes on dvd

Comment by dana – November 28, 2011 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow I really am in the minority for almost all these brackets! It seems like everyone I vote for is the loser…

Comment by Lyria – November 28, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed.

Comment by Major – November 28, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dee Dee McCall all the way! One of the classic cop shows. Who doesn’t love the Brass Cupcake?

Comment by Kristin – November 28, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And where are Charlies Angels?

Comment by barbara – November 28, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can not believe people think kono is better than debra!!!!!!

Comment by lola – November 28, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously! I have such a girl crush on Deb!

Comment by Lyria – November 28, 2011 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it that Helen Miren and Maria Bello are neck and neck.

Comment by joui – November 28, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Hawaii 5-O, but Kono looks like a zombie and in no way crushable! But Debra Effing Morgan is very sexy and impossibly attractive when she curses!

Comment by Girish – November 28, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!!! Can’t believe Deb is losing to that sick girl!!!

Comment by Eric – November 29, 2011 12:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, how can Debra be losing? :(

Comment by Annika – November 28, 2011 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Thanks for the bracket chart, now I can really see who’s gonna go up against who.

Comment by Audrey – November 29, 2011 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come they didn’t add Alana De La Garza from Law & Order?

Comment by Claire – November 29, 2011 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Silk Stalkings. Rita was a great character, and Mitzi Kapture has to be one of the most awesome names ever.

Comment by MelindaB – November 29, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What? How on earth is Maria Bellow nearly losing to Helen Miren who is like 85?! What??
    This is who is MOST CRUSHABLE/HOT+IT FACTOR not what show you like best or which character you think is better written or something.

Comment by what – November 29, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a female I’m voting for the most kick-ass female, maybe not the purpose of the poll but all the polls are a popularity contest anyway. And when it comes to voting on shows I don’t watch I just always vote for the underdog.

Comment by Linda – November 29, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe better to watch how it all plays out but not vote then.
        I wouldn’t vote on most a crushable male leads poll based on random criteria of my own making. If it was favorite, or most kick-ass, or coolest or smartest or what not that would be a different story and I could sensibly vote.

Remember the fate of the world depends on this….

Comment by i.e. – November 29, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post