Southland, The Wire, CSI: Miami and Rizzoli Highlight Day 5 of 'Law-Enforcement Crushes'

And on the fifth day, they increased our pulse rates.

Yes, folks, we’ve reached Day 5 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and the competition is getting hot in more ways than one.

Ultimate Crime-Fighting Crush? Ladies of Psych, Eureka, Fringe, NYPD Blue, Blue Bloods Clash!

Today, we’ve got crime-fighting characters from Southland, The Wire, Rizzoli & Isles, CSI: Miami, Body of Proof, NCIS, CSI, and Crossing Jordan entering the TVLine Thunderdome, and it’s up to you to decide the winners!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

Ladies of NCIS: LA, Burn Notice, Mentalist and 24 Face Off in Day 4 of ‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’!

UPDATE: If you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Soso says:

Can’t choose between Lydia (Southland) and Kima (The Wire), want them both to win !! :(

2. Mia says:

Some of these polls are hurting my heart. Kima should be sailing by

3. B says:

The picture you posted of Angie Harmon is actually Lindsay Boxer of Women’s Murder Club, (not Jane Rizzoli). And she’d be the winner, by far. ;)

4. Gabrielle says:

The easiest one. Kate, Sara, Kima and Jane.

• Erika Young says:

Yeeeeeeaaaaah Emily Procter our Angel and ICON is super hot!!!!! I just love her. What a dynamic Actress, Director and Very Active Humanitarian who helps others all across the nation. Deserves to win. #TeamCalleigh!!!!!!<3

5. Moi says:

EMILY FREAKING PROCTER <3

6. Lisa says:

Sorry Calleigh I like you too, but I’m gonna have to go with Jane on this one.

7. Justin says:

Gotta show love for Kima, Jane, Abby, and Jordan.

8. Taylor says:

Yeahh girlll

9. Beth says:

Calleigh will win this! No matter how many votes she’s behind!

10. SNS says:

Sara Sidle!

11. Lex says:

Emily Procter aka Calleigh Duquense all the way!

12. i love them both they kick ass an they are allways sovling crimes in miami an in DC an in vagas

13. John says:

I couldn’t choose between Abby and Sara.

14. Erika Young says:

I definitely want my girl, EmilyProcter to win. She is so amazing. What a Goddess!!!! #TeamCalleigh all the way…..

15. Mayra Cansigno says:

I dont care what the votes are right now, Calleigh is the best! :)

• Pamela Stuckey says:

You got that right, I love CSI Miami and Calleigh rocks, the girl know her stuff and with H and Eric on the team you can’t loose, the whole cast is rocking.

16. Joni says:

Abby of course. And Jane Rizzoli too.

17. JustJeanette says:

AByy for the win. Not only is Abby totally crushable but Pauley Perrette is absolutely one of the most wonderful stars in the TV heavens; between her charity work, her stance on NOH8 and animal rights Pauley is a person worth ‘crushing’ just because she is such a wonderful person.
    All that talent and niceness wrapped up in a classy package; what’s not to love?
    Go Abby/PauleyP

• Ziggy says:

Abby is awesome!

Apparently quirky works for me, because my two favorite women on TV from the point of view of “I’d totally aske her out.” are Abby from NCIS and Garcia, from Criminal Minds. Both are utterly adorable. But neither of them are classical eaxamples of TV babehood.

18. Sam says:

The adorably AWESOME Abby from NCIS and Jane Rizzoli all the way!!!

19. Blix says:

Oh, Abby and Jane all the way!

20. cj says:

seriously, michael, where’s the fancy bracket?? this shoulda been takin care of before the tourney began!!

21. Joni says:

Gotta add my comment to CJ’s. Where’s the bracket like you had for the Men? Would help to have it to see previous rounds at a glance.

Definitely Abby. She and the woman who play her are the “real deal”. Both with incredibly big hearts.

22. Carmichael says:

it really hurt voting against Emily Procter but I would have been disowned by my friend if I didn’t vote for Angie Harmon

23. jen says:

Sara Sidle all the way!

• Hannah says:

I am totally with you on this, but NCIS has a very large and very devoted fanbase, so unfortunately for us Sara’s got a slim chance of making it past the first round.

24. Andrea from Norway says:

Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne!! You will win this, i love you! <3

25. Clarissa says:

Love CSI and Sara, but Abby is my ultimate girlcrush. Love Pauley loads too.

26. Debi says:

Sara sidle :]

27. AARON says:

these brackets are rigged

28. Jamie says:

These polls are totally off! Really, I watch most of these shows, but no matter how much you like the character or the actress, you have to be reasonable… Some of them are much prettier than the other one! How can Calleigh (from CSI Miami) and Sara (from CSI) be losing? They’re prettier than Abby and Rizooli, for sure! It’s a shame they won’t be going to the second round just because these fan groups have to have their actresses in there.

• Anna says:

Calliegh always came across as snotty to me; which makes her unattractive. As for fan bases supporting their actresses; Anna Torv is completely devoid of either beauty or talent; but she made the cut.

• Julia says:

I feel the same way! I prefer Rizzoli over Calleigh, though – but Sara is prettier than Abby (and I love love love NCIS and Abby). Fans should be fair; I barely watch CSI, but I’ve been trying to vote on the ones that are prettier, doesn’t matter the show they’re in. I like Fringe too, but I didn’t vote on Anna Torv.

• Mayra says:

Calleigh is the Best! the end!

• LEE says:

FINALLY,SOMEONE ELSE SEES CALLIE
        WITH THE HOITY TOITY ATTITUDE THAT I DO!!!

• Ashley says:

I did vote for the two you mentioned specifically, but either way being crush worthy has more to do with looks (which is in the eye of the beholder anyway. I used to love Sara, but never thought she was all that fantastic looking). Abby is loveable and Calleigh’s character has changed so much over the years, not all of it for the better.

• Barbie says:

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing Calleigh to Sara in the beauty category? Are you blind???? Calleigh is a million times prettier, hands down. Jorja Fox may be a lot of things, but beautiful is not one of them.

29. kevin says:

How come they didn’t add Alana De La Garza from LO???????

30. cecii says:

Sara Sidle all the way.!!!

31. ultimate troll says:

I can only assume you’re talking about Emily Proctor…right?

32. TJ says:

SARA SIDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

33. PFitzDC says:

I might have picked Emily Procter, if she hadn’t ruined her face with plastic surgery….

• Chloe says:

Do you research you eejit! Emily hasn’t had anything done, unlike that other THING that has changed their gender completely!

Emily is pure beauty, and continues to grow more beautiful as she ages.

That competitor on the other hand is just growing more manly! #ENDofRANT

• Sophia says:

She hasn’t had plastic surgery. Her face is fine and she looks fabulous. No need to be judgemental and rude.

34. Beth says:

It’s Emily PROCTER and she did not have anything done to ruin her face. Do your research, kiddos.

35. Morons says:

To the people hating on Emily/Calleigh, you’re funny. Really. She’s an AMAZING character. Calm your balls and keep voting on this rigged poll.

36. Sophia says:

Calleigh (Emily Procter) is beautiful!! That Rizzoli looks like a man.

37. Chloe says:

That woman from R&I looks like a man! At least Emily is beautiful, inspiring and a REAL HERO! She deserves to win because she is an amazing actress and hasn’t yet received the credit she deserves! Emily Procter for the win! WE. LOVE. YOU. <3 #Inspiration

38. Rizzoli and Isles sucks ass says:

This disgusts me. R&I fans/some others are very rude. I understand that you’re voting for your favorite, but just because you aren’t voting for Calleigh, no need to say negative things about her for the people who love her, to read. If you have nothing nice to say, avoid this bs and don’t say anything at all. This is stupid, and rigged. It isn’t even a website connected to the show runners. Just to the bitchy fans. How lame. BYE.

• TeamCalleigh says:

^
      Agreed.

• Erika Young says:

this so sad how so called fans are arguing and saying negative things about stars who laughing all the way to the bank. i am a Emily procter supporter and very proud of it. She is an inspiration and a positive role model. But most of all, she is simply beautiful and has a Beautiful heart. i love you and will forever be a Fan and Friend. So all you haters step aside. #TeamCalleigh #TeamEmilyProcter all the way.<3

39. NoChance says:

So the comment from a Calleigh supporter saying that Jane/Angie looks like a man isn’t rude?

I like ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ and don’t care for ‘CSI: Miami’ so that’s why I’m voting for Jane Rizzoli.

40. Barbie says:

Calleigh all the way, for a million reasons, even though she won’t win. First of all, because Angie Harmon to play Rizolli was a ridiculous choice. Yes, she’s beautiful, but have you people read the BOOKS? She’s nothing like the character! Sasha Alexander, though giving Isles a new, bright light the books didn’t carry, brought something fun the books didn’t have, and it worked. But it was Angie Harmon’s beauty that took what was best about Rizolli — the fact that she was not beautiful. If you read the books, she was often jealous of beautiful women — Dr. Cordell, even Isles, and many other women who showed up. I was appalled when they chose Angie Harmon to play her, because Rizolli is UGLY. So, that’s why. I’d like to see a woman without the looks to play badass Rizolli and make her as awesome as in the books.

I’m not blaming Harmon, of course, she can’t take the blame for being casted. But I’ll blame the casting director. I think that, in the end, that’s what really did it for me, that’s why I couldn’t get the show, even though I LOVED and read and reread (some!) every single Tess Gerritsen book!!!

41. NoBrainer says:

Deeeefinitely rigged. Every time I try to vote for Sara, her number goes down or Abby’s goes up. I mean, come on, look at the eyes on that girl. If that doesn’t melt and break your heart all at the same time, I don’t know what will!

Sara is the winner in my book :)

42. NoChance says:

To those who think the voting is fixed: why are you participating if you think it’s rigged? Isn’t that condoning that you think the people who created it are cheaters?

43. dana says:

calleigh is not snotty if u sit n watch all of the csi miami u would understand she was brought up by a lawyer father really not for sure what her mom done for a living but she was brought up living in like a protective shield around her but shes not snooty

44. Amanda says:

CALLEIGH ALL THE WAY!!!!! HOPE SHE WINS!! ;)

45. Brittany says:

Jordan sara regina and, sorry calleigh I gptta go with jane!!!

46. Camila says:

EMILY PROCTER (Calleigh Dusenque, hope I spelled that right, CSI: Miami) and JORJA FOX (Sara Sidle, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) got my votes!

47. Andrea xD says:

EMILY PROCTER FTW!

48. Sharon Desmond says:

Kelly Proctor cant beat her she’s so naturally beautiful. Love her accent & her acting wish her & Eric would get togeher & stay together.
    Go kell !

• Andrea says:

Hey, i just wanted to tell you that her name in real life is EMILY MALLORY PROCTER and in CSI Miami it is CALLEIGH DUQUESNE :)

49. Sonya says:

Calleigh you go girl…

50. Donnell herzberg says:

Cali you rock, csi miami is my favorite crime show!!