Ladies of NCIS: LA, Burn Notice, Mentalist and 24 Face Off in Day 4 of 'Law-Enforcement Crushes'!

It’s the final Saturday of 11/11, but there’ll be no jaunty celebrating — only brutal battle — for the combatants in Day 4 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

Ultimate Crime-Fighting Crush? Ladies of Psych, Eureka, Fringe, NYPD Blue, Blue Bloods Clash!

Today, we’ve got crime-fighting characters from Without a Trace, In Plain Sight, The Mentalist, NCIS: Los Angeles, 24, Burn Notice, and Chuck entering the TVLine Thunderdome, and it’s up to you to decide the winners!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, in fact, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

‘Lady Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney Day 2 Features Alias, JAG, NCIS, Covert Affairs, 24

UPDATE: If you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (69)

• Hardest group yet. So not cool.

Comment by bronzia – November 26, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. How could I choose between Delgado and Van Pelt??? I just went with the redhead!! And as much as I love Lisbon, I had to go with Kensi. Kensi is the hottest in the entire contest IMHO!

Comment by Nicotine – November 26, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • making me choose between Chloe and Fiona! Tough choice. This is going to be the hardest yet!!!

Comment by sash fan – November 27, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree – very, very tough.

There are two outstanding ladies in this tourney that I absoutely love to watch in action: Ziva & Fiona. However, if they both had to face off head-to-head in the Finals, that would even tougher for me. BOTH ladies can knock you out easily with one swift Roundhouse kick. Fiona is more dangerous in some ways b/c she is a little too “bomb-happy” (she will blow you up without thinking twice about it) but if forced to choose, I’d still have to go with Ziva – cuz that’s mah girl!!!!

Comment by Nick – November 28, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teresa Lisbon has to win. She kicks ass and is gorgeous! I love this character!

Comment by Nia – November 26, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this tourny were to go on looks alone, I’d have to say Sarah Walker would probably winnnn!

Comment by Kevin – November 26, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. Jennifer Garner should win if if it were to go on looks alone. She is gorgeous. But I have not seen many episodes of Alias, while I have seen 3 seasons of Chuck. So, my vote will always go to the sexy Yvonne.

Comment by Brad – November 26, 2011 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • On looks alone, it should be Ziva.

Comment by Ben – November 27, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Terasa Lisbon! She’s the best for sure! #LittleMissFierce

Comment by LAURA – November 26, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teresa Lisbon!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best!!!!

Comment by Ana – November 26, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teresa Lisbon! She is the best! LOVE HER! #LittleMissFierce

Comment by Laura – November 26, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teresa Lisbon/ Robin Tunney she is just awesomee

Comment by Iris – November 26, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOW CAN YOU FORGOT GRACE HANADARKO (Holly Hunter) FROM SAVING GRACE ????????????? She’s not in any list !!! That’s a shame !!!

I’m for Mary Shannon here!

Comment by Soso – November 26, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come they didn’t add Lilly Rush from Cold Case?? I think they should have….

Comment by icy – November 26, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s right! I love her, she’s awesome!

Comment by Carla – November 26, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What season Lily Rush are you referring to ? Cos No1 LR should defn be on the list.

Comment by Fido – November 26, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. She’s beautiful.

Comment by Carrie – November 26, 2011 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH! SARAH! SARAH!

Comment by Carmichael – November 26, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should also have Nell from NCIS: LA.

Comment by Mr Loiter – November 26, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, I do love Lisbon, but I have to give this one to Kensi. Toughest matchup so far, I think.

Comment by Cari – November 26, 2011 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fiona character and Burn Notice are great but I’m so bummed that Chloe from 24 isn’t kicking ass. She’d snark and sabotage her way through any of these chicks! Long live Chloe :)

Comment by Riley – November 26, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Chloe too. But as for crushable? Fiona FTW.

Comment by Emgee – November 26, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I voted for her. She may have turned a lot of people off though, as “Gail the Snail”—LOL.

Comment by Pat D. – November 27, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mary Shannon is awesome

Comment by juan – November 26, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lisbon. There’s something about her I just find so sexy. But to put her up against Daniela Ruah… Ugh. They’re two of the most attractive, most badass ladies on TV for me. So unfair to have to choose between them.

Comment by DL – November 26, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Mary, you’re quite crushable and I would have voted you above any of the rest, but you shall be the first to fall to the Strahotski.

Comment by Doug – November 26, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really interested in the demographics of who are voting in the polls. Were the voters from the Men tournament females? And would it be the opposite for this Female bracket?

Comment by Sally – November 26, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It seems that both sexes have voted in both tournaments.

Comment by Brittany – November 26, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 1 guy voting for every 20-30 women in the Men tournament and 1 guy voting for every 2 women in the Female tournament isn’t justifiable.

Comment by Brad – November 26, 2011 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m voting in both. You better bet I have girl-crushes on these women!

Comment by Brooke – November 26, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Awesome, good to know I’m not the only girl voting in both. :) I’ve got a huge crush on badass women!

Comment by Sally – November 26, 2011 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker!

Comment by Joycee – November 26, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why did they have to put Sarah vs Mary?! I love them both but I had to vote for Mary.

Comment by rachael – November 26, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • voted for Mary over Sarah? what?? why? how?
      how this even be as close as 75:25?

Comment by what – November 26, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had to vote for Van pelt, kensi and SARAH WALKER IS SO FREAKIN HOTTTT

Comment by Bob – November 26, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never heard of the other woman but I voted for her over Gabrielle Anwar. Anwar is just so skeletal that she is not sending a healthy message to young women. I can’t stomach watching her on Burn Notice at all.

Comment by Mace – November 26, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mary Shannon Hard Ass but funny we will miss you

Comment by Wendy – November 26, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA all the way!

Comment by ksdish – November 26, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kensi blye all the way
    kickass on ncis la

Comment by melita – November 26, 2011 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker. Hands down.

Comment by Audrey – November 26, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any reason the full bracket doesn’t include Veronica Mars?

Comment by ? – November 26, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not enough people nominated her.

Comment by Sally – November 26, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah, thanks. I didn’t realize there was a nomination period beforehand. Totally would have nominated VMars if I had, I miss her/that show.

Comment by ? – November 26, 2011 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, I’m bummed too. (I nominated her!) :( WHEN IS THE MOVIE COMING OUT??? :’(

Comment by Sally – November 27, 2011 01:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know that is a great slight, I would have voted for her against anyone except of course Sarah Bartowski

Comment by Carmichael – November 26, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Carrie /Claire Danes from Homeland in this list? Dude. NOT COOL

Comment by Patricia – November 26, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show only just premiered this season. Nominations for this tournament was earlier than that, so…

Comment by Sally – November 26, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker Bartowski all the way!!

Comment by Ray – November 26, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grace Van Pelt, Sarah Walker and Teresa Lisbon are kickass and totally hot!

Comment by GK – November 26, 2011 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could they have picked a less attractive picture of Lisbon?

Comment by Matt – November 26, 2011 11:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come the 500 people who actually watch Chuck all be on here voting for this thing! :)

Any chance Mary McCormack wins? … :)

Comment by Mick – November 27, 2011 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s always been clear who the hot chick was on The Mentalist! Go Amanda/Van Pelt! :)

Comment by John – November 27, 2011 02:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my gawd, I cannot express my love for Kensi. She’s basically my spirit animal and definitely one of the best characters – in my opinion – on television. And oh! Did I mention how awesome and talented Daniela Ruah is? :))

Comment by Monnique – November 27, 2011 04:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • shes 27 and awesome
      her and deeks are possibly the best crime solving duo on tv
      this coming from me who love the callen-sam partnership the most
      not anymore :p

Comment by lexi – November 27, 2011 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lisbon and Van Pelt, of course. Love The Mentalist!

Comment by Joanna – November 27, 2011 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle and Beckett rule.

Comment by Johnny – November 27, 2011 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kate isn’t in this round dude!

Comment by GK – November 27, 2011 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is the picture of Robin Tunney old and ugly? She is so beautiful she deserves more votes but anyone that doesn`t know what she looks like is going based off that picture which is hideous. This poll is unfair.

Comment by Danielle – November 27, 2011 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker vs Mary Shannon was definitely the toughest choice for me this week. Love both shows, and both women, so I ended up voting for both. I’d give Mary Shannon a little more edge because of her witty remarks, but Sarah can definitely kick more butt.

Comment by Justin – November 27, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you kiding? How about the Sarah Walker the ultimate spy , but fish out of water for all things domestic, says when overwhelmed with wedding talk…

“I’m actually sweating…the last time I sweat, there was gunfire involved!”

Long live Sarah Walker the BAMF!

Comment by Steve – November 29, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mary Shannon is AMAZING!!!! How is she losing by so much? She is one of my favorite characters on TV & I will be so sad when In Plain Sight is gone. Speaking of which, why wasn’t Marshall in the men’s bracket?

Comment by Deena – November 27, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grace Van Pelt, Sarah Walker and Teresa Lisbon are all sexy and awesome!! But why the hell have you used such a weird pic!!

Comment by Girish – November 27, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH WALKER definitely

Comment by Guada – November 27, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh geez. All the gorgeous shots of Teresa Lisbon/Robin Tunney that could’ve been used, and she’s stuck with a terrible misrepresentation from three seasons ago?? Not gonna help our cause, especially going up against Kensi Blye/Daniela Ruah, who is also beautiful! Sticking with my girl, Lisbon, but ugh! We will not be getting any outsider votes with that pic. D:

Comment by Autumn – November 27, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously Lisbon wins everything. She is the freaking hottest, smartest, most bad ass woman alive!!!!

Comment by Seana – November 27, 2011 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come they didn’t add Alana De La Garza from LO?

Comment by kevin – November 28, 2011 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Van Pelt all the way, she’s prettier than the rest of them put together. Lisbon is amazing too, as is Ziva :D

Comment by Abs – November 28, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This poll should be finished by now.

Comment by rita – November 30, 2011 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post