Thursday’s next most-watched programs were reruns of Person of Interest (8 mil) and The Mentalist (7.8 mil), easily giving CBS a big W in both total audience (as well as in the demo) for the evening.
Of the holiday specials on tap, Fox’s premiere of Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas (out on DVD/Blu-ray Nov. 26) chowed on the biggest numbers, delivering 6.2 million total viewers while scoring a 2.0 demo rating.
The other holiday specials placed as follows:
* A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (8 pm, ABC): 5.78 mil/1.8 rating
* A Very Gaga Thanksgiving (9:30 pm, ABC): 5.5 mil/1.6
* Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown (8:30 pm, Fox): 5 mil/1.6
* Horton Hears a Who (8 pm, NBC): 3.7 mil/1.1)
* The 85th Anniversary of the Macy’s Parade (10 pm, NBC): 3.7 mil/1.1
What was left playing on the TV as you napped Thursday night?