Exclusive

Castle Scoop: Smallville's Justin Hartley Lands Role In Reality-TV Riff

Smallville‘s Green Arrow aka Justin Hartley has targeted his next TV gig.

Having just recently guest-starred on NBC’s Chuck, Hartley will next appear on ABC’s Castle, TVLine has learned.

Ask Ausiello: Scoop on Castle’s ‘Cuffed’ Episode

In Season 4’s 13th episode, titled “An Embarrassment of Bitches,” Hartley will play the boyfriend of a Kim Kardashian-like reality-TV starlet who is famous just for being famous. (As previously reported, White Collar regular and One Tree Hill alumna Hilarie Burton will play the aforementioned fauxlebrity.)

Exclusive: Smallville‘s Erica Durance Brings Wonder Woman (!) to Harry’s Law

Castle returns Monday, Dec. 5, with this season’s 10th episode, “Cuffed.”

1. Hamza says:

Hartley and Burton in one episode! Awesome!

2. Gabriela says:

can’t say I don’t have a little fangams right now, not because Castle, is because a Smallville and a White Collar star working together

3. Gloria says:

This.is.awesome. I bet Justin’ll be hilarious on that role.

4. Claudia says:

That is beyond hilarious Justin and hilarie in castle together I’m not afraid to be slightly fangirling at my desk at work :D

I think I would have to be calmed down/ sent home if they cast erica durance in castle!

5. Julie says:

Loving this ex-CW-shows-stars pair!!! They were both of my favorites in OTH and in Smallville. I seriously cannot wait to fangasm at the sight of Justin in Castle though!! *le fangasm sigh*

6. Michael says:

I’m I the only one that find it funny that everyone escape the main stars of smallville have found work on other show

• Tim says:

If by main stars, you mean Rosenbaum. Mack and Welling, I think Welling wants a break. He was one single show for 10 years. I’d want a break too. Allison Mack is doing plays, and I think Rosenbaum is doing stuff that we are just not seeing right now.

• shaun says:

Erica Durance was on Charlies Angels….I bet the others are testing the waters.10 years is a long time,gotta flush the character out of them.

• Kalie says:

She’s also going to be on “Harry’s Law” and a Canadian show that she’s starring in has just been picked up, I believe. They all seem to be working a lot, though I haven’t heard anything about Kristin Kreuk. I’m not surprised that Tom Welling seems to be taking a break. I’m sure he’s had offers, but he was in every single episode of SV for ten years and probably wants to choose his next project carefully.

7. Rocco says:

playing whose boyfriend?

A certain Smallville fandom is going to have a heart attack.

911 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

8. Mena says:

I’m definitely looking forward to watching Justin Hartley in this episode!

9. Scott says:

I would do him

10. maggie says:

When is Justin going to get his own show? He deserves to be a major star.

11. Brandy Needham says:

I love Castle!!!! This is going to be amazing.

12. Tex says:

Doesn’t Justin Hartley’s picture remind you of a much younger Castle? Perhaps a younger, kid-brother?