TVLine's Readers Give Thanks for Community Spirit, Glee's Klaine, Happy Days and Much More

TVLine asked you — our devoted readers for which we are grateful — to send along a quick note sharing the things you’re thankful for this TV season. And boy, did you do so in droves! What’s more, you included the (sometimes hilariously intricate) detail we requested!

What the TVLine Staff Is Thankful For This TV Season: Sweet Revenge, the Very Good Sons and More

From Awkward encounters to Nerd Herd nuptials, we heard your endless TV praises and compiled a list of 25 things you deemed worthy of acknowledgment this season. Take a look at the slideshow below and, again, thank you for being such an important part of what we created here at TVLine.com.

1. Amanda says:

Seeing the “I’m thankful for Kyle Chandler winning an Emmy” one just brought tears to my eyes.

Texas Forever.

• Tania says:

Really Amanda? I’m thankful that Friday Night Lights is finally OVER. As much as I like Kyle Chandler, that Emmy win was a joke. That was a Susan Lucci moment (aka sympathy award).

2. Sandra says:

Agreed with Emily from Revenge, Jessica from True Blood, and Chuck & Blair from Gossip Girl!

3. davey says:

Definitely thankful for the beauty that is Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, John Noble and the rest of the cast and crew of FRINGE! Such a beautiful piece of television (that everyone seems to be missing out on).
    Also gonna give thanks for COMMUNITY, REVENGE and HAPPY ENDINGS!

4. Sour Grapes says:

I’m thankful for the fact that mine didn’t make the cut. Tryptophan, take me away! *sob*

5. Jenny says:

I am grateful for Chuck and Blair – their love, chemistry and story. I would be even more grateful if the writers would quit their delaying tactics and let Chuck and Blair be happy together.

6. K says:

Am I the only one thankful for Shawn, Gus and Psych??

• Alice says:

No! I am also very very thankful for these guys.. making me laugh like crazy this season!!

• Winnie says:

No, as a fan of delicious flavor, I put psych in mine, too, but Slezak’s one and Masters’ one from yesterday pretty much summed up what I said, but better (the 3 R’s).

• Tenney says:

Add me to the list of those grateful for Psych! This psych-O is happy to go pineapple hunting every Wednesday night!

7. Juliana says:

Awkward!!! Yeaaah!

8. Donna says:

Thankful for FRINGE.

• Mandi says:

Second that! Thankful for the best drama on TV with the most amazing cast of characters! Hope I can still be thankful for them this time next year :)

9. Lauren says:

No, you most certainly are not alone!! I love them both and am so thankful they are back after what seemed like forever!

10. Sarah says:

Perfectly stated about Glee’s Kurt & Blaine and Papa Hummel. I love my Tuesday nights!!!

11. Amy says:

i am also thankful for Community..and i really want NBC to reverse their decision #sixseasonsandamovie

• lacey says:

I am extrememly thankful for Community that makes me laugh each week. And I would be even more thankful if NBC would stop drinking when they make the program schedule.

12. Edenheart says:

I’ll be obscenely thankful if the out-of-touch boneheads at NBC don’t continue to screw up what little of their programming I watch.

13. I’m thankful for Revenge, which delivered another knock-out episode last night. Sidenote: Is it wrong to love Tyler so much?

Check out the full recap here: http://wp.me/p1VQBq-5p

Happy American Thanksgiving everyone (from your neighbours to the north)

14. Megan says:

I’m thankful for Chuck and Blair too,not the rest of Gossipgirl, but Chuck and Blair. They alone have kept me watching for years.

Also for Once Upon A Time, there is nothing I enjoy more on tv now than Sunday night with that great show.

• Julie says:

I’m thankful for youtube that allows me to continue to watch the magic that is CB while not having to sit through the rest of GG.

15. ana muller says:

I would be more thankful for Chuck and Blair if they were actually together right now!

16. Emily says:

Awww, definitely agree about Kyle Chandler! Not to mention that Burt/Kurt/Blaine and Chuck/Blair are pretty much the only reasons I still watch Glee and Gossip Girl, respectively. Definitely thankful for both!

• Emily says:

Ugh, and how could I forget? Once Upon A Time is just the sweetest, most well-meaning show so far. I need to give it more than 4 episodes to decide the true nature of its heart, but man do I love it. And is it wrong that I’m also also thankful for… all of Ringer, haha? I feel like I’m alone there…

17. LH says:

I’m Thankful for CHAIR & CB’s AMAZING love story….Most EPIC & DESTINED TV DUO EVER!!!

18. liz says:

I am thankful for Community so PLEASE DON’T CANCEL IT. The same goes for Fringe!

19. lara says:

YES!!! I am thankful for the storyline that is Cristina and Owen!!! <3 CO-forever!

20. Jessica says:

I am also grateful for Chuck & Blair, Castle and a kick ass Snow White on Once Upon a Time.Plus as a soap opera fan, I am grateful of Jason and Sam and their unconventional wedding!

I will be more grateful when Mad Men & White Collar come back to my television screen!!

21. Tammy says:

I’m thankful for Once Upon A Time and Awkward. The best new drama and comedy in a long time! And also for Klaine.

I’ll be even more grateful if White Collar does a thanksgiving or Christmas episode!

22. harum scarum says:

so so so thankful for CHUCK AND BLAIR from Gossip Girl!! <333

23. Lisa says:

Things I am grateful for this tv season is definitely Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, the chemistry and work that Ed and Leighton produce when together and I am completely sucked into watching their love story unfold and I anxiously await the moment they are reunited for good. In fact they are the only reason I am still watching Gossip Girl (that and how awesomely amazing Chuck is being this season).
    I am also grateful for Darren Criss/Blaine I could watch him for hours and for New Girl my fave new show.

24. Aiden says:

Thankful for Community, Cougar Town, and Chuck (Season 5 and a C/S happy ending makes me happy). Those 3 Cs are a favorite
    Runner ups: Once Upon a Time, Happy Endings, and the legendary FNL Emmy win.

25. Chair says:

I’m thankful for Chuck & Blair

26. Marianne says:

I’m thankful for Chuck’s season 5! Team Bartowski til the end!

27. GK says:

I’m thankful for Supernatural, Delena, Fringe, Caskett possibility, Dexter, American Horror Story and Modern Family.
    Amen Amy! True Blood’s Jessica in that little red hot dress just killed!
    Amen Ian! The girls of Secret Circle are delectable! Diana, in particular, has mesmerized me <3

28. lala says:

im soooooo thankful for Chair!!! even tho there is so lil screentime for them

29. Nicole says:

Awkward Cheaaaa!

30. Allison says:

I am thankful for the upcoming demise of ABC daytime thanks to Regis retiring and Oprah leaving. Brian Frons and Anne Sweeney deserve misfortune upon misfortune after replacing One Life to Live and All My Children with inane talk shows. Tim Gunn deserves better.

31. Thomas says:

Yes, I’m very thankful for Klaine. Nothing is more romantic than a lonely gay kid with no options settling for the first out gay guy he meets. And there’s nothing better than a character that thousands of gay teens find inspirational being sold-out because “Teenage Dream” made lots of cash and Darren Criss has every swooning for whatever reason. So thankful for that.

32. Emily says:

Psych-Os unite!!

33. cleber says:

thanks for revenge and the secret circle (to mention only the new ones already showing down here in brazil)

34. Stephanie says:

That post about Community got me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!!!!

35. Bianca says:

I’m thankful for the elevator scene (and others) on The Good Wife.

36. chuck and blair says:

i’m so thankful for Chuck and Blair…always and forever

37. The Squatch says:

As far as Community goes, the main thing I am most thankful for is Annnie’s Boobs. Oh, and the monkey too…

38. Susie says:

Totally agree about Bones Castle and especially Glee. Klaine is SIMPLY THE BEST!!! Burt TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

39. Lauren says:

I’m thankful for 2 Broke Girls, the show that made me actually like Kat Dennings.

40. iellalein says:

I’m indefinitely grateful for Once upon a Time!
    I want to move to Storybrook…only…I wouldn’t remember what the fuss was all about…

41. Philippa Chapman says:

I’m thankful for ‘Chuck’ and John Casey :-)

42. Jen says:

I am thankful for Cristina and Owen too! Love this couple to bits.

43. Isaac says:

Very, very thankful for American Horror Story, the incomparable Connie Britton, AND the fact that it has a second season pickup. Oh, and Once Upon a Time being so awesome. And the guilty pleasure of The Secret Circle.

44. Mary says:

Add me to the CHAIR chorus!! Chuck & Blair are TV’s Heavenly Duo from on high & the ONLY reason to watch and invest in Gossip Girl. Do you really think GG would have made it 5 seasons w/o CB??!! CB made the show & the CHAIR pairing a phenomenon and put it in the pop culture pantheon. GG’s success is ALL about CHAIR!!! And, CB is KISMET!!!

45. Mdz says:

Yay Chuck!! I’m thankful por Chuck as well, always will be :D Best show ever..

46. tvhabit says:

Starting Thanksgiving Day, I’ve been posting the television characters I’m most thankful for, for each day of the week on http://tvhabit.wordpress.com/. I’ve posted Thursday through Saturday so far and will keep sharing every day through Wednesday. Some highlights (both posted and sneak peek) are characters from Community, Fringe, The Walking Dead, and Revenge!

47. J says:

GO CHAIR!!! Chuck&Blair 4 LIFE–GG’s DESTINED DUO!!

48. anna says:

Awkward, Revenge, Ringer, HIMYM, Modern Family, Vampire Diaries and PLL <3

49. anna says:

oh, an once upon a time and the good wife!

50. emily says:

I’m thankful for the shows Castle, criminal minds and Grimm. They are 3 shows I look forward to watching.