TVLine's Readers Give Thanks for Community Spirit, Glee's Klaine, Happy Days and Much More

TVLine asked you — our devoted readers for which we are grateful — to send along a quick note sharing the things you’re thankful for this TV season. And boy, did you do so in droves! What’s more, you included the (sometimes hilariously intricate) detail we requested!

What the TVLine Staff Is Thankful For This TV Season: Sweet Revenge, the Very Good Sons and More

From Awkward encounters to Nerd Herd nuptials, we heard your endless TV praises and compiled a list of 25 things you deemed worthy of acknowledgment this season. Take a look at the slideshow below and, again, thank you for being such an important part of what we created here at TVLine.com.

Comments (75)

• Seeing the “I’m thankful for Kyle Chandler winning an Emmy” one just brought tears to my eyes.

Texas Forever.

Comment by Amanda – November 24, 2011 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really Amanda? I’m thankful that Friday Night Lights is finally OVER. As much as I like Kyle Chandler, that Emmy win was a joke. That was a Susan Lucci moment (aka sympathy award).

Comment by Tania – November 24, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a really calm and sweet guy, but SHUT THE HELL UP, NO ONE ON THIS EARTH TALKS BAD ABOUT FNL AND ESPECIALLY THE CAST. FNL AND KYLE CHANDLER FANS LETS FIND HER HOUSE AND DESTROY IT. + they don’t compete in the same category

Comment by TAZ – November 25, 2011 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Word, TAZ. I got your back on this one.

Comment by Annie – November 22, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Um – except the advocating criminal behavior part. No house destruction, please.

Comment by Annie – November 22, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed with Emily from Revenge, Jessica from True Blood, and Chuck & Blair from Gossip Girl!

Comment by Sandra – November 24, 2011 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely thankful for the beauty that is Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, John Noble and the rest of the cast and crew of FRINGE! Such a beautiful piece of television (that everyone seems to be missing out on).
    Also gonna give thanks for COMMUNITY, REVENGE and HAPPY ENDINGS!

Comment by davey – November 24, 2011 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thankful for Fringe too. It’s one of the best shows that I’ve seen in a long time.

Comment by Kate – November 25, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for the fact that mine didn’t make the cut. Tryptophan, take me away! *sob*

Comment by Sour Grapes – November 24, 2011 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am grateful for Chuck and Blair – their love, chemistry and story. I would be even more grateful if the writers would quit their delaying tactics and let Chuck and Blair be happy together.

Comment by Jenny – November 24, 2011 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this.

Comment by Danielle – November 24, 2011 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. I love them so much. I’ve never felt like this for fictional characters. I’m a bit ashamed about it, because i’m in my mid twenties and i feel like a teengirl when i see them on screen.

Comment by Maria. – November 24, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally agree!! B should be marrying C, not the Prince!!

Comment by G – November 24, 2011 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one thankful for Shawn, Gus and Psych??

Comment by K – November 24, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No! I am also very very thankful for these guys.. making me laugh like crazy this season!!

Comment by Alice – November 24, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, as a fan of delicious flavor, I put psych in mine, too, but Slezak’s one and Masters’ one from yesterday pretty much summed up what I said, but better (the 3 R’s).

Comment by Winnie – November 24, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Add me to the list of those grateful for Psych! This psych-O is happy to go pineapple hunting every Wednesday night!

Comment by Tenney – November 24, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awkward!!! Yeaaah!

Comment by Juliana – November 24, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thankful for FRINGE.

Comment by Donna – November 24, 2011 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Second that! Thankful for the best drama on TV with the most amazing cast of characters! Hope I can still be thankful for them this time next year :)

Comment by Mandi – November 24, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, you most certainly are not alone!! I love them both and am so thankful they are back after what seemed like forever!

Comment by Lauren – November 24, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Perfectly stated about Glee’s Kurt & Blaine and Papa Hummel. I love my Tuesday nights!!!

Comment by Sarah – November 24, 2011 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am also thankful for Community..and i really want NBC to reverse their decision #sixseasonsandamovie

Comment by Amy – November 24, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am extrememly thankful for Community that makes me laugh each week. And I would be even more thankful if NBC would stop drinking when they make the program schedule.

Comment by lacey – November 24, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be obscenely thankful if the out-of-touch boneheads at NBC don’t continue to screw up what little of their programming I watch.

Comment by Edenheart – November 24, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Revenge, which delivered another knock-out episode last night. Sidenote: Is it wrong to love Tyler so much?

Check out the full recap here: http://wp.me/p1VQBq-5p

Happy American Thanksgiving everyone (from your neighbours to the north)

Comment by cinephilactic – November 24, 2011 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Chuck and Blair too,not the rest of Gossipgirl, but Chuck and Blair. They alone have kept me watching for years.

Also for Once Upon A Time, there is nothing I enjoy more on tv now than Sunday night with that great show.

Comment by Megan – November 24, 2011 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thankful for youtube that allows me to continue to watch the magic that is CB while not having to sit through the rest of GG.

Comment by Julie – November 24, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would be more thankful for Chuck and Blair if they were actually together right now!

Comment by ana muller – November 24, 2011 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww, definitely agree about Kyle Chandler! Not to mention that Burt/Kurt/Blaine and Chuck/Blair are pretty much the only reasons I still watch Glee and Gossip Girl, respectively. Definitely thankful for both!

Comment by Emily – November 24, 2011 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh, and how could I forget? Once Upon A Time is just the sweetest, most well-meaning show so far. I need to give it more than 4 episodes to decide the true nature of its heart, but man do I love it. And is it wrong that I’m also also thankful for… all of Ringer, haha? I feel like I’m alone there…

Comment by Emily – November 24, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m Thankful for CHAIR & CB’s AMAZING love story….Most EPIC & DESTINED TV DUO EVER!!!

Comment by LH – November 24, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SO THANKFUL for GG’s Blair&Chuck!!! Blair&Chuck/Chuck&Blair=PERFECTION in every way!! CB=DESTINY=ENDGAME!!

Comment by David – November 25, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thankful for Community so PLEASE DON’T CANCEL IT. The same goes for Fringe!

Comment by liz – November 24, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!! I am thankful for the storyline that is Cristina and Owen!!! <3 CO-forever!

Comment by lara – November 24, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those two and also Meredith and McDreamy. I loved their troubles this season.

Comment by iellaein – November 25, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am also grateful for Chuck & Blair, Castle and a kick ass Snow White on Once Upon a Time.Plus as a soap opera fan, I am grateful of Jason and Sam and their unconventional wedding!

I will be more grateful when Mad Men & White Collar come back to my television screen!!

Comment by Jessica – November 24, 2011 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Once Upon A Time and Awkward. The best new drama and comedy in a long time! And also for Klaine.

I’ll be even more grateful if White Collar does a thanksgiving or Christmas episode!

Comment by Tammy – November 24, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so so so thankful for CHUCK AND BLAIR from Gossip Girl!! <333

Comment by harum scarum – November 24, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Things I am grateful for this tv season is definitely Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, the chemistry and work that Ed and Leighton produce when together and I am completely sucked into watching their love story unfold and I anxiously await the moment they are reunited for good. In fact they are the only reason I am still watching Gossip Girl (that and how awesomely amazing Chuck is being this season).
    I am also grateful for Darren Criss/Blaine I could watch him for hours and for New Girl my fave new show.

Comment by Lisa – November 24, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thankful for Community, Cougar Town, and Chuck (Season 5 and a C/S happy ending makes me happy). Those 3 Cs are a favorite
    Runner ups: Once Upon a Time, Happy Endings, and the legendary FNL Emmy win.

Comment by Aiden – November 24, 2011 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Chuck & Blair

Comment by Chair – November 24, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Chuck’s season 5! Team Bartowski til the end!

Comment by Marianne – November 24, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for Supernatural, Delena, Fringe, Caskett possibility, Dexter, American Horror Story and Modern Family.
    Amen Amy! True Blood’s Jessica in that little red hot dress just killed!
    Amen Ian! The girls of Secret Circle are delectable! Diana, in particular, has mesmerized me <3

Comment by GK – November 24, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im soooooo thankful for Chair!!! even tho there is so lil screentime for them

Comment by lala – November 24, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awkward Cheaaaa!

Comment by Nicole – November 24, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thankful for the upcoming demise of ABC daytime thanks to Regis retiring and Oprah leaving. Brian Frons and Anne Sweeney deserve misfortune upon misfortune after replacing One Life to Live and All My Children with inane talk shows. Tim Gunn deserves better.

Comment by Allison – November 24, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, I’m very thankful for Klaine. Nothing is more romantic than a lonely gay kid with no options settling for the first out gay guy he meets. And there’s nothing better than a character that thousands of gay teens find inspirational being sold-out because “Teenage Dream” made lots of cash and Darren Criss has every swooning for whatever reason. So thankful for that.

Comment by Thomas – November 24, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Psych-Os unite!!

Comment by Emily – November 24, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thanks for revenge and the secret circle (to mention only the new ones already showing down here in brazil)

Comment by cleber – November 24, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Secret Circle is my new Charmed! which is a good thing ;-)

Comment by iellalein – November 25, 2011 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That post about Community got me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!!!!

Comment by Stephanie – November 24, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i know right! it was so sweet

Comment by Amy – November 25, 2011 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Iā€™m thankful for the elevator scene (and others) on The Good Wife.

Comment by Bianca – November 24, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m so thankful for Chuck and Blair…always and forever

Comment by chuck and blair – November 24, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As far as Community goes, the main thing I am most thankful for is Annnie’s Boobs. Oh, and the monkey too…

Comment by The Squatch – November 24, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree about Bones Castle and especially Glee. Klaine is SIMPLY THE BEST!!! Burt TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Comment by Susie – November 24, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for 2 Broke Girls, the show that made me actually like Kat Dennings.

Comment by Lauren – November 24, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m indefinitely grateful for Once upon a Time!
    I want to move to Storybrook…only…I wouldn’t remember what the fuss was all about…

Comment by iellalein – November 25, 2011 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for ‘Chuck’ and John Casey :-)

Comment by Philippa Chapman – November 25, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thankful for Cristina and Owen too! Love this couple to bits.

Comment by Jen – November 25, 2011 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Still totally addicted to this Cristina and Owen, can’t get enough of them.

Comment by Carlyn – November 26, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Owen and Cristina! Look forward to more of them in the new year.

Comment by Tina – November 27, 2011 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very, very thankful for American Horror Story, the incomparable Connie Britton, AND the fact that it has a second season pickup. Oh, and Once Upon a Time being so awesome. And the guilty pleasure of The Secret Circle.

Comment by Isaac – November 25, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Add me to the CHAIR chorus!! Chuck & Blair are TV’s Heavenly Duo from on high & the ONLY reason to watch and invest in Gossip Girl. Do you really think GG would have made it 5 seasons w/o CB??!! CB made the show & the CHAIR pairing a phenomenon and put it in the pop culture pantheon. GG’s success is ALL about CHAIR!!! And, CB is KISMET!!!

Comment by Mary – November 25, 2011 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Chuck!! I’m thankful por Chuck as well, always will be :D Best show ever..

Comment by Mdz – November 25, 2011 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Starting Thanksgiving Day, I’ve been posting the television characters I’m most thankful for, for each day of the week on http://tvhabit.wordpress.com/. I’ve posted Thursday through Saturday so far and will keep sharing every day through Wednesday. Some highlights (both posted and sneak peek) are characters from Community, Fringe, The Walking Dead, and Revenge!

Comment by tvhabit – November 26, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO CHAIR!!! Chuck&Blair 4 LIFE–GG’s DESTINED DUO!!

Comment by J – November 27, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awkward, Revenge, Ringer, HIMYM, Modern Family, Vampire Diaries and PLL <3

Comment by anna – November 28, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh, an once upon a time and the good wife!

Comment by anna – November 28, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thankful for the shows Castle, criminal minds and Grimm. They are 3 shows I look forward to watching.

Comment by emily – November 28, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post