Live! With Kelly Taps Jerry O'Connell, Josh Groban and Others for Guest-Host Duties

Get More: Daytime TV, News

Live! With Kelly is beefing up its roster of guest co-hosts now that Regis Philbin has departed the show.

Dancing With the Stars‘ Derek Hough, singer Josh Groban and actors Jonah Hill and Jerry O’Connell will join Kelly Ripa in Philbin’s former seat.

Neil Patrick Harris Fills In on Live!

O’Connell steps in for the fourth time this Friday, Nov. 25, when he and Ripa will chat with — TV addicts alert! — Nathan Fillion (Castle) and Jane Lynch (Glee), while Groban returns to the gabfest Dec. 7-9.

Hough and Hill will make their Live! co-hosting debuts on Dec. 5 and 6, respectively.

Comments (11)

• I’ve enjoyed Jerry O’Connell went he has hosted in the past. I think he would make a good co-host.

Comment by Nancy – November 24, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my GOSH Jerry O’Connell co-hosting full time with Kelly would make my life. I adore him and he totally has the personality for it!

Comment by Petra – November 24, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Josh Groban is such a snoozer.

Comment by Mark – November 24, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Kelly but the show without Regis is cringe-worthy. Jerry O’Connell as her permanent co-host could very well be what saves it.

Comment by april-ann – November 24, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would LOVE if NPH was the new cohost. I also agree Josh is kinda boring BUT GOOD to look at

Comment by Jennifer – November 24, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC needs to add this to it’s let of cancelled shows….Love Kelly but she is too wak to host alone

Comment by Jim – November 24, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show was never meant for one person to host. It needs two so hope they find the right person. I have been pleasantly surprised to find her being so confident and holding her own since he left. But it still needs two to make it work.

Comment by Sue – November 28, 2011 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The perfect cohost for kelly would be anderson Cooper.

Comment by Steve – November 25, 2011 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that they are good together and have great timing and might work but I think he’s booked up.

Comment by Sue – November 28, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NPH would make the best co-host!

Comment by cat – November 25, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I’m looking forward to seeing Derek Hough! Never seen him doing anything but DWTS so it should be interesting!

Comment by Mere – November 25, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post