'Lady Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tourney Day 2 Features Alias, JAG, NCIS, Covert Affairs24

It’s Day 2 of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and we’ve got undercover agents, military investigators, FBI profilers and rookie cops in the mix — all with one thing in common: They’re total hotties.

Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney Opens With Castle, X-Files, Medium, Warehouse 13 and V

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you dialing 911 with an emergency of lusty proportions. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

UPDATE: If you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (121)

• Piper all the was- Running in those Jimmy Choo’s

Comment by naomi – November 25, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see that and always wonder how the hell is she running in those high ass shoes? How does she do it. The boots on the last show they had to be at least 5″ heels if not higher. I would be falling on my face.

Comment by deadman – November 26, 2011 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sweet Picture of Michelle… shoulda found something more flattering! Michelle I miss you!! haha

Comment by Roger – November 25, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, Sarah, and Beckett for the win!!

But seriously, they need a better picture of Ziva, that picture does her no justice at all and its a couple of years old. They need to pick a more recent picture of her!

Comment by K – November 25, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you are right… she is so beautiful

Comment by estefania – November 25, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mary mccormack from In Plain Sight ! Hell yeah!!

Comment by rachael – November 25, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Piper Perabo as Annie Walker!

Comment by brittany – November 25, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Piper Perabo and Cote de Pablo would make a great master team.

Comment by Rona – November 25, 2011 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to see Sydney Bristow go all the way only because I watched the show and she could put on any color wig or outfit and still look hot. I love Piper but she doesnt go undercover in outfits as Sid did. Syd also spoke every language possible. I miss Alias so much!!!!
    Go Sydney I hope you make it all the way.

Comment by deadman – November 26, 2011 01:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sydney Bristow for the win! I’m with you on this. Ziva’s okay. But she really doesn’t do that much week in and week out. Annie and Sydney are beautiful, strong, and mixin’ it up with the baddies every single week. I’d like to see them in the finals! And Sydney take it all!

Comment by NCISDar – November 26, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sydney is Bad A$$, and is probably the best spy on the list. I enjoy ‘Covert Affairs,’ but it just doesn’t hook me the way ‘Alias’ did.

Comment by Blix – November 26, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yessss!!! Ziva… go..

Comment by mrs.Weatherly – November 26, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Completely torn between Sydney Bristow and Olivia
    Dunham. I would be happy with either, but I think it should Sydney!

Comment by Rebekah – November 26, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice going, Zeevah fans. As usual, you attack people personally when they don’t like your Barbie Mossad princess Eddie Munster lookalike. And before you get up on your high horse, listen to Weatherly call her that. Seeing that the Ziva fans need to resort to personal insults when the character isn’t liked says alot about her fan ship.

Comment by Daniel – November 26, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • troll detected

Comment by Michael – November 26, 2011 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • troll targeted

troll annihilated

Comment by Tegan – November 27, 2011 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Another sicko CBS forum psycho Weatherly fan. Trolling their Ziva hate over the internet. I believe it’s time to take out the big guns for this fat arse hole.

Comment by Christina – November 27, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva/Cote de pablo is the sexiest woman on tv. Or in this world for that matter of fact! Yep, I have the biggest crush on that woman!

Comment by Kiir – November 27, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SICKO

Comment by Christina – November 27, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is do darn beautiful. And her voice…. so sexy!! I have the biggest crush on her. <3 Go Cote

Comment by Cecile – November 27, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post