'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Finale: NCIS' DiNozzo Battles Alias' Vaughn! Vote Now!

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and it all comes down to a flirtatious, movie-quoting member of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service against a romantic, multilingual CIA superspy.

Yes, folks, NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo and Alias’ Michael Vaughn are the last men standing from our original field of 64 platers, and now it’s time for you to crown the winner. Make sure your voice is heard by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite (Final Round voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks. (And fret not, we’ve got a 64-player tourney of female law-enforcement agents set to kick off this Wednesday.)

If you’re interested in seeing how DiNozzo and Vaughn advanced to the finale — and who they had to defeat to get there — CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

And with that, it’s time to choose the ultimate law-enforcement crush! Vote!

Comments (554)

• I am defiantly voting for DiNozzo( Weatherly)

Comment by Shellie duvall – November 22, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally? I’d take Mark Harmon over ANY of them, anytime!!!!!

Comment by Becky – November 22, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The ONLY difficult decision would have been Gibbs vs DiNozzo (at least for me)!

Comment by Teresa – November 22, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Gibbs v DiNozzo round was before the DiNozzo v Castle round.

Comment by NoChance – November 22, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course its tony dinozzo…..

Comment by Daniel – November 22, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love ncis i’ts the greatist show in the world!

Comment by tamara – November 22, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • michael weatherly is hot!! he will win this hands down. i love all the characters on ncis…

Comment by amanda – November 22, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I can’t have Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tony is the man!!

Comment by Susan – November 22, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh! I just love them both!!!!! can’t decide :S :S
    i finally made up my mind and chose Tony! cz he’s cooler and smexy :P

Comment by daloo – November 22, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • meglio di nozzo …. cento mila volte !!!!! w w w N.C.S.I.

Comment by vincenzo – November 22, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Weatherly is the funniest actor and is a great guy allround. Voting for Dinozzo!!

Comment by Nick – November 22, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DINOZZO AND BOOTH.. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HARD VOTE!

Comment by ALISON – November 22, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except one of them has to be a “classic” character, and neither Tony nor Booth fit that bill.

Comment by Blix – November 22, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony dinozzo definitely
    He is the hotty of my and he makes me soo happy I love him
    Hand down dinozzo Is gonna
    U other freake will go down the drain

Comment by Mia – November 22, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is NOT Michael Vaughn’s best picture…

Comment by Mila – November 22, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you’re voting on just looks, then yes DiNozzo, but Michael Vartan’s Vaughn is the better character. my vote goes to him.

Comment by Lina – November 22, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad Tony D is winning. Love watching NCIS every week because of Tony and Gibbs. Tony is absolutely adorable, hysterically funny and all around hot to look at. What else can I say? Sums up my feelings big time. Go, Tony.

Comment by yep – November 22, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sad that Castle did not win, but I like NCIS so Tony is my guy in this

Comment by Nan – November 22, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony is a hunk.no one comes close

Comment by Mary – November 22, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan Fillion gets my vote. He looks like a real man!!

Comment by Kim – November 22, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony Dizonno all the damn way. To bad gibbs didn’t make the cut. <3

Comment by glenda – November 22, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh…. after “Sins of the father” that aired tonight, it is so Tony, hands down, no contest! BAMF!Tony was all over this episode… and if that isn’t crushable, I just don’t know what is.

Comment by Tip – November 22, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • as much as I like tony… boo!
    Vaughn! You deserve so much better than this!!!!

Comment by LU – November 22, 2011 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony should win hands down! He is funny, sensitive, sexy, confident, an smart. There’s no compition between DiNozzo and Vaughan. And the winner is …. Tony DiNozzo NCIS!!! My Tuesday nights are saved especially for NCIS. What can I say I’m hooked. The entire cast has a great chemistry! I hope this series never ends. Or changes their cast! NCIS Rocks and DiNozzo ur sexy!

Comment by Angi – November 22, 2011 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony without a dobt! Though I really wish Booth and/or Castle made it…. :( But go Tony!

Comment by DanceIsEverything13 – November 22, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @ Jennifer: That’s why DiNozzo can’t get none — it’s that “Little Ozzo”…

Anyone see Michael Vartan in “One Hour Photo”?? Now that is some “Ozzo”!!!!

Comment by Janet Cooper – November 22, 2011 11:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought these things were supposed to get harder with each vote? This one is no competition.

Comment by Jerri – November 23, 2011 01:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had no idea until this contest that people thought DiNozzo was attractive. I thought the ladies man reputation was meant to be funny. This is as surprising as when I learned to say Arkansas correctly in elementary school.

Comment by Alissa – November 23, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The ladies man rep is just that – mostly talk and no clear evidence to support the action.
      Guy is complex and wears a pretty solid clown mask to not let people, even his co-workers most of the time, get too close. Gibbs being the exception since the two have been Boss/Subordinate – friends for over 10 years now.

Comment by NoChance – November 23, 2011 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would have been great to see my 2 favorite characters (Sawyer and DiNozzo) in the finals! I would have had a hard time choosing. DiNozzo all the way! He’s not just great looking – he’s smart, witty and when he turns on that dazzling smile and his eyes sparkle, how could you not crush on him!

Comment by AMM – November 23, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for Dinozzo.
    He is just way better looking and i love him.
    He is funny, knows his job en saved Gibbs, Abby and Ziva.
    Wel hero for me.!!

Comment by dinj – November 23, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way!!!!

Comment by Keri Parish – November 23, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think “hot” is more than about looks. Michael Vartan is extremely easy on the eyes, as is the likes of Matt Bomer (!!). While I don’t find them UNattractive, the guys from Bones and Castle don’t do it for me. In terms of “hot”, between the two, Vaughn might be prettier than DiNozzo (slightly), but Tony’s personality puts him over the top.

My biggest law-enforcement crush is Criminal Minds’ Spencer Reid. Cute, smart and sweet.

Comment by Amanda – November 23, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post