'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Finale: NCIS' DiNozzo Battles Alias' Vaughn! Vote Now!

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and it all comes down to a flirtatious, movie-quoting member of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service against a romantic, multilingual CIA superspy.

Yes, folks, NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo and Alias’ Michael Vaughn are the last men standing from our original field of 64 platers, and now it’s time for you to crown the winner. Make sure your voice is heard by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite (Final Round voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks. (And fret not, we’ve got a 64-player tourney of female law-enforcement agents set to kick off this Wednesday.)

If you’re interested in seeing how DiNozzo and Vaughn advanced to the finale — and who they had to defeat to get there — CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

And with that, it’s time to choose the ultimate law-enforcement crush! Vote!

Comments (554)

• Definitely Michael Weatherly!

Comment by Denise – November 21, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have always loved Tony he is cocky, flirtatious, proud but also funny and loveable.

Comment by Dana Miner – November 21, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony of course

Comment by Shirl – November 21, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I pick both… They are both hot and have such pretty eyes, I could stare for hours…

Comment by Sara – November 21, 2011 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TONY……HANDSOME ….FUNNY…..SHARP…….not one you’d marry til he was truly ready to settle down.

Comment by jo ann Fogle – November 21, 2011 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmmm….this must be how all of the anti darren criss fans felt during the glee songs tournament….

Comment by Espy – November 21, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way! NCIS rocks! His attitude and sarcasm makes me laugh, all the characters are amazing and don’t think show would be the same if even one of them leave. Go Ziva!!!

Comment by Stan – November 21, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony D. Gives NCIS it’s lighter side. Plus his haircut is priceless.

Comment by Chrissy T. – November 21, 2011 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dinozzo just dinozzo

Why we vote??

Comment by cho sung soo – November 21, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well Michael Weatherly has always been an under rated hottie, so I’m glad he made the finals. Go Tony!

Comment by sammie – November 21, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vaughn!!! He has the looks and the personality of the perfect man every woman hopes to find.

Comment by Amy – November 21, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony Dinozzo is one of the hottest and sexiest men on the planet! Count my vote for Tony for sure!!!!

Comment by Kiranicole – November 21, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo, definately!

Comment by LK – November 21, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vaughn!!! He has the looks and the perfect personality every woman hopes to find.

Comment by amy – November 21, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is the ultimate hotty of ncis he is not just hot but also funny, ncis woun’t be the same without him…. Tony is the reason why I watch ncis..

Comment by Melindy Pienaar – November 21, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony, hands down!

Comment by Shelley – November 21, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony for sure. He is so hot.

Comment by kaila – November 21, 2011 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo best agent ever

Comment by Jordan – November 21, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has to be Tony DiNozzo for sure.

Comment by Nancy – November 21, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to with Tony! Love NCIS

Comment by Celeste – November 21, 2011 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who doesn’t like plucky sidekick’s? Tony DiNozzo is my pick.

Comment by Madelein – November 21, 2011 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep. Tony is Gibbs sidekick and McGee is Tony’s. Part of what I love about this show.

Comment by NoChance – November 21, 2011 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to go with Tony! Love NCIS

Comment by Celeste – November 21, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way!

Comment by Amanda Franco-Alvarado – November 21, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony hands down ive never seen that other show but NCIS is my fav show evr i vote 4 Tony ( hes sexy) and funny your rite keith NCIS wouldnt be the same without him

Comment by Sarah – November 21, 2011 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hand down Special Agent Tony DiNozzo N C I S.

Comment by jatanna – November 21, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DINOZZO FTW!!!

Comment by Sami – November 21, 2011 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Castle is not gonna win then definitely DiNozzo, he’s hot!

Comment by Julie – November 21, 2011 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle??!!? :(

Comment by Kenny – November 21, 2011 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be vote for Tony (; TEAMDINOZZO!

Comment by Nanda – November 21, 2011 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony… definitely

Comment by Tina – November 21, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love tony and everybody at NCIS. I at least watch 1 episode of NCIS even if I have watched it a million times , and the other guy .., sorry , but I have not the hell idea of who he is

Comment by Veronica – November 21, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vote for Tony!! Love HIM!

Comment by Beverly – November 21, 2011 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony of course

Comment by Tori – November 21, 2011 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo is freaking beast so shut up loser u obviously don’t watch NCIS

Comment by Zrocs – November 21, 2011 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo!!!!!

Comment by jen – November 21, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lets go tony!!!!!!! dont kno the othr guy.

Comment by matthew – November 21, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TONY DiNozzo for sure! I love michael weatherly hes sooo cute and hot!!!!!!!!!!:)

NCIS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by malia-NCIS superfan-12 – November 21, 2011 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you include Ziva (cote de pablo) in the women’s battle, prepare to be astonished and irritated at the same time. she has the worst hater (haters? not sure but i think there’s only one haha) and the craziest fans out there – its not even funny. your comment board with take up space. haha this serves are your warning.

let the battle of hotties begin! :)

Comment by to the Editor – November 21, 2011 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree if it wasn’t for Tony, Gibbs and Abbey I wouldn’t be watching still.

Comment by Debbi – November 21, 2011 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony(:

Comment by micah – November 21, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • tony is the best and only choice x

Comment by lex – November 21, 2011 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no dexter or stabler in the final four all credibility is lost with this bracket

Comment by upset – November 21, 2011 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Top 4 should have been: current- Booth vs Gibbs, past – Harm vs Scotty; finals: Booth vs Harm; Winner: Harm! No one else even close…sorry Booth and Gibbs!

Comment by Carolyn – November 21, 2011 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • none!

Comment by eva – November 21, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo for sure

Comment by Karen – November 21, 2011 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bleh, a disappointing final for me :( Frankly, a little surprised to see Vaughn. Don’t get me wrong, I love Michael Vartan and he so gets my vote (Never Been Kissed, mmmmhmm, have movie!), but I dunno. I would have had Booth, Castle, Derek Morgan, Sam Swarek, Frank Reagan, or Hotch in the final 2. I really can’t pick between those six…..

Just my personal preference for cuties <3

Comment by sara – November 21, 2011 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony ….who else

Comment by ficon – November 21, 2011 11:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No doubt – DiNozzo has got to win. :) He’s so yummy!

Comment by Jane – November 21, 2011 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving Tony Dinozzo, anyone who can’t see he’s a hottie is blind or stupid. Tony Dinozzo to walk it. Yummy!

Comment by Marie Williamson - IRELAND – November 21, 2011 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzooooo is the best ! <3.

Comment by Vanessa – November 22, 2011 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post