'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Finale: NCIS' DiNozzo Battles Alias' Vaughn! Vote Now!

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and it all comes down to a flirtatious, movie-quoting member of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service against a romantic, multilingual CIA superspy.

Yes, folks, NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo and Alias’ Michael Vaughn are the last men standing from our original field of 64 platers, and now it’s time for you to crown the winner. Make sure your voice is heard by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite (Final Round voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks. (And fret not, we’ve got a 64-player tourney of female law-enforcement agents set to kick off this Wednesday.)

If you’re interested in seeing how DiNozzo and Vaughn advanced to the finale — and who they had to defeat to get there — CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

And with that, it’s time to choose the ultimate law-enforcement crush! Vote!

Comments (554)

• DiNozzo !!!

Comment by Brenda – November 21, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way!!!!

Comment by Kat – November 21, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all day long

Comment by Jennifer – November 21, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way! Love the character and actor!

Comment by Mary Lou Douglas – November 21, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo!! I <3 Tony!!!

Comment by tashia – November 21, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is the best. Not surprising he is beating the pants off of Vartan. Tony and Ziva’s chemistry is great. It’s what keeps me coming back for more. I love that he is a movie buff, just like me. I would love to say he is my futrue husband but he’s already married. Either way he’s hot, he’s exciting, he’s the man.

Comment by Danie – November 21, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way. :-)

Comment by sam – November 21, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way. And if you say neither, you obviously have never watched an entire episode of NCIS…which is just a shame.

Comment by lacisnider – November 21, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony dinozzo for sure! Best show ever & he’s funny

Comment by Ralb – November 21, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it can’t be Gibbs or Booth then it has to be DiNozzo

Comment by S B – November 21, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im going for tony

Comment by tim – November 21, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very Special Agent Anthony (Tony) DiNozzo has got my vote. He’s hot, funny, sweet, and intelligent. He has always had good intentions for others, he is a really great guy, I’d date him if it was possible.

Comment by Dawn – November 21, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Tony on NCIS.

Comment by Kati – November 21, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anybody, just not DiNozzo! What an ass!

Comment by Gail Abbott – November 21, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh gosh. Why is this so hard? I love Vaughn and I love Tony.
    But imma have to choose Tony. Just because he’s my more recent love. Go Michael Weatherly!

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – November 21, 2011 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously? There’s a question mark??? DINOZZO!!! Deh!!

Comment by miranda – November 21, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for very special agent DiNozzo! I love his quick wit, his sensitive side, when he let’s his guard down and he is loyal, he always has his friend’s back! Yes he is sexy, smart, and a fun guy to watch!

Comment by Beverly – November 21, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony gets my vote.

Comment by Deb – November 21, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • still think castle should be here instead, but Michael weatherly is my main man. go dinozzo!

Comment by c – November 21, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Tony hes the best. Handsome and funny.

Comment by sharon – November 21, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Tony for sure, however Gibbs is pretty hot along with a few others. I am surprised of the final two.

Comment by Sara Orlando – November 21, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vaughn is my ultimate crush! Who can forget his watch stopping the day he met Sydney?!

Comment by lacey – November 21, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is the guy for me :-) they both are handsome but Tony still beats the other one

Comment by Marisol Gazca – November 21, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony “ROCKS” his wit & sense of humor is great,besides who would Gibbs slap on the head!

Comment by Le'Roy J. Williams – November 21, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TonyTonyTony! And… what happened in Paris? ;)

Comment by JocelynB – November 21, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has to be DiNozzo! Lush…….Xx

Comment by leannidge xx – November 21, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Tony go!

Comment by Timothy Schultz – November 21, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No brainer! Definitely DiNozzo!

Comment by Patty – November 21, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way.

Comment by James Smith – November 21, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Derek Morgan, Criminal Minds. The End.

Comment by Hannah – November 21, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Derek Morgan was crushed pretty early on…..so, too bad. The End.

Comment by Blix – November 21, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll go for Michael Vartan,I loved the Alias show!!

Comment by Adelina – November 21, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tonny DiNozzo… His awsome super cute n the best….

Comment by Berenice – November 21, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way no doubt about it

Comment by Samantha – November 21, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony Dinozzo…well If you ever see him tell him I said I’m making him an Honorary Black Man for the moment. He is the best on NCIS. It would be nice if there were more minorities in the show but since there aren’t…Tony is my favorite.

Comment by Gwen – November 21, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • An honorary Black man! This sista can get behind that right now! I think Rocky Carroll is crushable, too. But Tony has been my man for many years now. Yeah.

Comment by NCISDar – November 21, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way! I love NCIS.

Comment by Tiffany – November 21, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony gets my vote!

Comment by Laura Young – November 21, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo, DiNozzo, DiNozzo… if only that would summon him to me like it worked on Betelguese…lol.

Tony 100%

Comment by Tammy – November 21, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo NEEDS to win, he’s the BEST…HANDS DOWN. But even if u don’t, ur still #1 in my book!! I Love U Tony

Comment by Deborah – November 21, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is super fine!! His smile makes him gorgeous!

Comment by Sharon – November 21, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yuck. I can NOT believe these are the final 2. What a joke. Vaughn is fine, but he wasn’t even the hottest guy on Alias! And I can not stand Tony DiNozzo. I just do not understand the appeal. I think the character is an ass. Cute only gets you so far.

Comment by Cathleen – November 21, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s looking very lopsided in favor of Tony, and that I have no problem with.

Comment by Anon R – November 21, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony David DiNozzo…Michael Weatherly is awesome. Smart, funny. Really is intergral to the show!!!

Comment by Eileen – November 21, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We don’t actually know his middle name is David. Never been said on the show. We just know from his ID Card that his middle initial is “D”.

Comment by NoChance – November 21, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • VERY Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo all the way!

No contest! :)

Comment by Blix – November 21, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely has to be Dinozzo in this round. I agree it’s the characters that make the show and Dinozzo is funny. Gibbs is awesome though and Abby is amazing. Love NCIS cannot wait for season 9 to air in the UK.

Comment by Jacqueline Whitehurst – November 21, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony (Michael Weatherly)

Comment by Geneva – November 21, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo hands down!!! <3

Comment by Mrs. DiNozzo – November 21, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well since were down to DiNozzo and Vaughn, I would have to go with Tony every time!! (Or anytime) You go NCIS you have a great looking cast!! ;-)

Comment by Virginia Barron Carpenter – November 21, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going with tony

Comment by amy – November 21, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is smart and hot. Interesting to figure out but in many ways easily predictable. Just enough of a overall knowledgeable character to keep my interest in how he figures things out.

Comment by ShellRose – November 21, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love love Tony but Gibbs is my heartthrob!

Comment by cindy – November 21, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post