'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Finale: NCIS' DiNozzo Battles Alias' Vaughn! Vote Now!

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and it all comes down to a flirtatious, movie-quoting member of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service against a romantic, multilingual CIA superspy.

Yes, folks, NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo and Alias’ Michael Vaughn are the last men standing from our original field of 64 platers, and now it’s time for you to crown the winner. Make sure your voice is heard by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite (Final Round voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks. (And fret not, we’ve got a 64-player tourney of female law-enforcement agents set to kick off this Wednesday.)

If you’re interested in seeing how DiNozzo and Vaughn advanced to the finale — and who they had to defeat to get there — CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

And with that, it’s time to choose the ultimate law-enforcement crush! Vote!

Comments (554)

• DiNozzo all the way!

Comment by logan – November 21, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DINOZZO!!!!!!!!!! I <3 TONY!!!!!!!! Im gonna be fu**ing pissed if the other ugly guys wins!!!!

Comment by Jess – November 21, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Leroy Jethro Gibbs beat out Derek Morgan AND Aaron Hotchner?!
    In-freakin’-possible. ): I do love DiNozzo, so I can’t complain too much.

Comment by Elizabrth – November 21, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony

Comment by dayrae – November 21, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Tony! Michael Weatherly has done a great job of giving this character personality & humor along with being sexy.

Comment by Traci – November 21, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!! I wish Castle was here, but anyways, DiNozzo is cool!!:D

Comment by chestal – November 21, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gotta love DiNozzo & N.C.I.S.(also Gibbs)!!!

Comment by sherry – November 21, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Tony!!!

Comment by maria – November 21, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony DiNozzo!

Comment by Jennifer – November 21, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way!

Comment by Terri – November 21, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!!! No contest!!

Comment by Tracy durkee – November 21, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!

Comment by MarilynB – November 21, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony,Tony,Tony!!!

Comment by Sylvia – November 21, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony, Tony, Tony!

Comment by Rose C – November 21, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony All the way!!!

Comment by Sandy P – November 21, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo!! Also known as Michael Weatherly.

Comment by Cat – November 21, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Vaughn all the way, de nose hole doesn’t stand a chance.

Comment by Jane Thom – November 21, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony D. Isn’t it obvious?

Comment by Cousin Tish – November 21, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all day everyday!

Comment by Carey Pickard – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony

Comment by Tas – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Vote for DiNozzo

Comment by Mary hiland – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Tony!!

Comment by Jo – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way. One word describe him hot

Comment by kym – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is everyone so mean? The 2 finalist are there because PEOPLE voted for them so stop being such sour pusses!! If u dont have anything nice to say then dont say! Why put a character or show “down” when all u have to say is……”I sure wish “ur fav” would be in the finals. Have some possitive energy will ya!! So…… im sure the other is fantastic to many people but im TONY all the way!! #NCISFAN

Comment by kbarrios2006 – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both are good looking but I love NCIS so Dinozzo is my man :)

Comment by Wynona – November 21, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo ,,,, without doubt

Comment by Ashwinder Sawhney – November 21, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo by far…. NCIS is my favorite show and I love Tony

Comment by Rachael – November 21, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo

Comment by Elizabeth – November 21, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael W. All the way! He’s funny, smart, has a sensitive side

Comment by teah – November 21, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!! Tony all the way!!!! Love him!

Comment by Cindy – November 21, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sticking with Tony DiNozzo!!

Comment by Debi – November 21, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TO-NY! TO-NY!TO-NY!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE????

Comment by rosemary – November 21, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for Tony

Comment by Linda – November 21, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping for Booth vs. Vaughn in the final, but then I would have been really torn. As it is, I’m Vaughn all the way. DiNozo has become too much of an insecure goof to be sexy. Now, Weatherly on Dark Angel vs. Vaughn would been much more interesting and difficult!

Comment by EA – November 21, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is soooo hott (:

Comment by Kristen – November 21, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is so unfair! But out of the two, I think that I would have to choose Tony! I would absolutely love to see Nathan Fillion as Castle up there too….. So hard! I guess this is why they are in the top two? Lol

Comment by Abbie – November 21, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way

Comment by Dawn – November 21, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo-no contest! Michael is magnetic!

Comment by Gail Fuller – November 21, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!! Hands down :)

Comment by A – November 21, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Weatherly all the way. Go DiNozzo

Comment by patricia curtis – November 21, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way

Comment by gail – November 21, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzio is a supersmartguy

Comment by Strike – November 21, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!!!!!!!!

Comment by Paula – November 21, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You gotta be kidding, right? This zombie is in a real competition with Tony? Whatcha been smokin’, guys???

Comment by Candi Smith – November 21, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ha ha ha.. i tried to be nice about it.. but.. i agree!

Comment by bjc – November 21, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I used to watch Castle when it first started and got bored rather quickly. I love NCIS as its storyline is quite thorough and all of the characters have a good and profound relationship. Needless to say, DiNozzo gets my vote!!!! :D

Comment by Miss Angie – November 21, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony of course. Underneath his movie quotes, he still cares about the team.

Comment by Mdb – November 21, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • vaughn is horrible looking.. maybe its just this photo. i have not seen his shows.. i love tony… he’s funny and hot.. so.. yea. tony gets my vote!

Comment by bjc – November 21, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vaughn all the way. while i love dinozzo, vaughn was the sexiest!!

Comment by tammie – November 21, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TONY. TONY. TONY. HE IS A # 10 in my book

Comment by Nina Wall – November 21, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is a doll, says this old lady!!

Comment by Janis Wright – November 21, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post