'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Finale: NCIS' DiNozzo Battles Alias' Vaughn! Vote Now!

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and it all comes down to a flirtatious, movie-quoting member of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service against a romantic, multilingual CIA superspy.

Yes, folks, NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo and Alias’ Michael Vaughn are the last men standing from our original field of 64 platers, and now it’s time for you to crown the winner. Make sure your voice is heard by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite (Final Round voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks. (And fret not, we’ve got a 64-player tourney of female law-enforcement agents set to kick off this Wednesday.)

If you’re interested in seeing how DiNozzo and Vaughn advanced to the finale — and who they had to defeat to get there — CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

And with that, it’s time to choose the ultimate law-enforcement crush! Vote!

• Debaloo says:

agreed..neither. What a disappointing final two…..

• Sally says:

Awesome final 2 IMO. Would have been boringly predictable if Castle or Booth made it.

• Alison says:

Are you nuts? Tony is hot…hands down he will win

• RachelH says:

I agree, for a competition about hot men there’s certainly been a lot of unattractive men included. I’m shocked that Sawyer, Castle or Booth didn’t make it to the final. Here’s hoping the womens one will actually have hot women in it!

• Alrisha says:

There more that a good looking face for a man be sexy. The vote is for the characthers so there other thing come in around. I’m only surprise Tony beat Castle, other than that is OK

• Ozzyols says:

It wasn’t a competition about HOT men, it was about Crushable ones… now one doesn’t necessarily exclude the other, but what it does mean is that there are some hot guys out there that I wouldn’t crush over because it’s more than just the look that gets my vote. In a poll like this you want someone who has it all… I have to admit there was some hard thinking on voting cause the likes of Castle, Booth & Gibbs all have those qualities too. But I am well pleased with my choices… one I have never really heard of, and the other who makes that little teenage girl that most women have inside them want to giggle and hide her face behind a school book and blush… DiNozzo all the way!

• Nats says:

THEY ARE NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT ESPECIALLY MICHAEL WEATHERLY HE IS AWESOME AND CRUSH WORTHY!

• Rain says:

Agreed, not worth a vote.

• Kelly says:

I agree with you both. Neither cuts cuts it for me. Looks-wise, they’ve got something but I guess I tend to like the entire TV persona and not just the face. I had hoped for either Castle or Hotch, both have handsome faces (sure, they’re older but they certainly aged well!) and are very likeable as characters they play. I can’t get myself to vote for either one.

• K-lass says:

sore losers, just cause your favorites aren’t anyone else’s doesn’t mean you have to diss the winners.

• DonDiego says:

*snorts* agreed…if the poll included boys from “Supernatural” (AKA Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins) it would be waaaay better :-D

• pfitz says:

Triple agreed—how disappointing that this is the Final 2; neither would be in my Sweet Sixteen….and seriously, where is the love for Vartan coming from? O-l-d show that has a very small fan-girl audience…

• But... says:

I agree, none of them are worth a vote. Both boring characters. Both okay, I guess, but hot? No. have a crush on them? are you kidding?

• Sally says:

You sound like you’ve never seen an episode of either show.

• Janet Peden says:

Totally agree, Sally. You have to see them in action and interacting with other actors in the show. They both have charisma – but Vaughn has more. Hall of Fame!

• But... says:

Actually I did and do watch both shows. And the 2 characters are the most boring in these shows.

• keith says:

With out Tony Ncis would not be any were as fun to watch. Gibbs Tony Abby make the show what it is great if not It would be just another Cop show.

• Laura says:

I agree but come on! I love Dinozzo but how did Gibbs NOT get that? His percentage was higher when you go to the bracket. No matter who wins Gibbs will always be the ultimate law enforcement crush.

• Virginia says:

You are right Keith, Best show on tv.

• Statistician says:

Laura, you are reading the brackets badly. DiNozzo beat Gibbs 55% to 45%. That’s a 10-percent spread. Pretty impressive for DiNozzo!

• Laura says:

…next to their names when I click on the bracket Gibbs says 59.4 and Dinozzo says 52.3. I’m confused on how it’s 55 to 45. This is the bracket right? http://www-tvline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/HotCops_Bracket_Nov21111121120846.jpg

• Statistician says:

Tony beat Messer with 75.9%, then Stokes with 72%, then Caffrey with 52.3%, then Gibbs with 55%, then Castle with 57.8%

Similarly, Gibbs beat Reagan with 79.1%, then Morgan with 52.3%, then Hotchner with 59.4%, but then lost to Tony.

Your winning % comes after the round you won it

• stubbstheviking says:

The other Michael shouldnt have been there either he lost TWICE! It should Be Gibbs vs. Fox Moulder…according to the numbers that is.

• Statistician says:

Hi StubbsTheViking, actually Michael Vaughn deserves to be there, here’s why:
            Vaughn beat Almeida with 84.3%, then he beat Raab with 65%, then he beat Mulder with 64.6%, then he beat Hanson with 66.2%, then he beat Sawyer with 58%.
            The winning % comes after the round you win. And they don’t show the losing %. (If they showed the losing % it would add to 100%)

• Ozzyols says:

Laura, I can see your confusion. The tally next to both Gibbs and Tony at the semi final draw (ie their head to head) was the result from their respective quarter final draw. Tony won against Neal Caffey by 52.3% and Gibbs beat out Aaron Hotchner by 59.4%. When they went head to head for the semi, DiNozzo beat Gibbs 55% to 45% and the 55 was shown against DiNozzo as a win. I hope this helps

• Tori says:

Are you serious? Tony is what makes NCIS fun to watch! I totally have a crush on him, and Michael Weatherly is one of the hottest men on TV.

• Dash says:

I remember being in high school and Michael Vartan was my first major celebrity crush. I watched every single episode of Alias specifically for him. He’s got my vote! Plus Vaughn was just pure awesome as a character. He seemed like a desk nerd but then became a total bad@ss field agent.

• Janet says:

Very well put, Dash. I totally agree. I watched Alias for Vaughn also and completely agree that he was a full, three-dimensional character who went through all kinds of situations and emotional variation- portrayed solidly and deeply while at the same time projecting a memorable, consistent character. He’s etched in the brains and hearts of a lot of us! I miss Vaughn and Alias!

• Kvivik says:

Agreed.

• Keren says:

Did you join the brackets today?? I’ve been here from the start and these 2 guys earned their spot in the finals

• Nats says:

WHATS WRONG WITH THESE 2 AWESOME GUYS?

1. Sasha says:

Why is Dinozzo winning…yeah he’s hot. I loved him mroe on Dark Angel but Vaughn is my go to CIA guy

• carmela arreza says:

i love them both… but vaughn is my kind of guy, dependable and sweet

• jojo says:

Cause DiNozzo is DiNozzo… No one can be him… I do like the other guy but DiNozzo made the show so much enjoyable… Just sayin’..

• Melissa says:

DiNozzo is winning because more people watch NCIS than Alias.

But as much as I love DiNozzo, I was in love with Vaughn long before Tony came around. The worst episodes of Alias were those 5-10 that didn’t have Michael Vartan in them. Vaughn has my vote here, although it’s not going to be enough to win.

• Brendan says:

Of course more people watch NCIS, the other show is off the air. >_< Unless the 'classic' winner was iconic (like Mulder or Stabler) then I don't think they ever stood a chance. DiNozzo winning just proves that when it comes to popularity contests and votes, the wrong people always win. Look at every voting reality show for proof of that.

• Sarah says:

88%? There are bots involved. The guy would have probably won anyway, I don’t get the need to cheat as well.

• NoChance says:

Just dedicated voting and getting the word out via message boards and Michael Weatherly getting involved via his twitter account. He has lots of followers so they knew about the contest.

2. Anon R says:

Tony DiNozzo/Michael Weatherly all the way.

3. tigersmurfette says:

nice. while i love nathan fillion i hate castle so i’m glad to see tony in the finals over castle. that show is insulting to the viewers intelligence. i like to NOT figure out who did it in the first couple of minutes. its almost as bad as the csi’s/law&order’s the famoous-guest-star-did-it-itis. and i’ve loved fillion since two guys a girl and a pizza place.

• Lisa says:

THIS. “famous-guest-star-did-it-itis”.

• DL says:

If you think the appeal of “Castle” is figuring out the “whodunnit” then you’re completely missing the point. I’m a procedural junkie, admittedly, but for me “Castle” stands above and beyond the other shows because of the great characters. That’s the show’s selling point.

It’s not just about Nathan Fillion, either. Stana Katic is phenomenal on the show as Beckett, and the supporting cast of Jon Huertas, Seamus Dever, Susan Sullivan, and Molly Quinn are also excellent.

• Ruth says:

I agree with everything you said! I don’t see why Castle is so popular.Its like watching a show from the 1980s. Maybe thats the appeal for those who didn’t live through the 80s…once was enough for me… and there is no chemistry between Beckett and Castle at all and all the acting, esp Beckett… is questionable. Saying that I still watch it, I can’t help myself… I love NF as well but like you said…its so easy to work out who done it and Bones quite often has famous guest star did it itis as well. I was just thinking that the other day when Morgan Fairchild was on. Well she’s the baddie and what a surprise it was. I love Tony Dinozzo and his movie quotes. Why is everyone down on Dinozzo?

• Dawn says:

Go back & watch Two guys & a Girl, hell go back & watch the final season of Buffy. He’s fat & losing his looks quite quickly.

• Ruth says:

You often see that with guys in tv shows. They always get to0 comfortable and put on weight. Matt LeBlanc in Friends, David Boreanaz in Angel (he lost the weight before Bones)James Spader in Boston Legal (although he had already put on weight since Secretary) Michael Weatherly has also put on weight and yes Nathan Fillion as well…but just cause they get a bit flabby does that mean that we stop loving them…well yes maybe, however thats what happens with guys in their late 30s and 40s if they’re not careful. The women meanwhile usually lose weight and end up too skinny cause they’re paranoid about losing their looks and hence their job.;)

• Viv says:

I didn’t think David Boreanaz put on flab as much as muscle. Maybe in the last year he was a little heavier but for the most part he’s generally a lot less muscular now than he was in the Angel years.

• Carey says:

That’s right, you have to be a stick figure to get any kind of love when you’re a celebrity, right?

In case you couldn’t tell, that was sarcasm. Nathan Fillion looks better now than he did then. The man is LICKABLE…yes lickable ;)

• Jean says:

That’s funny. I hate that show, but my 13 year old daughter loves it. It must suck !

4. NCISDar says:

Tony, of course!

5. Madeline says:

lame should have been Castle…

• G says:

But Castle lost. Sour grapes?

• theW4 says:

Yes, I admit those grapes are terribly sour! They’re bitter grapes too.

• Carey says:

Not really. Because if you look at the % next to Castle vs DiNozzo, Castle should have won.

• Cal says:

So you’re retarded as well as bitter…

• Ozzyols says:

Carey, as I pointed out before – confusion reigns because people are reading the % directly “Above” the person’s name for the wrong game. Yes if you look at the figures for the Castle/DiNozzo head to head, you will see that Castle had 58.9% and DiNozzo had 55% now if you ad those two amounts together you get 113.9% which isn’t possible. THOSE percents above their heads in the round relate to the winning margin from the previous round. The winning margin for the DiNozzo/Castle round is above Michael Weatherly’s next pic and was 57.8%

6. BillyandVictoriaYRfan says:

Ummm, this is unfair. I love both! lol

7. Saint Alicia says:

Win-win situation for me as I adore them both, but gotta lean towards the guy on a current show. Tony DiNozzo for the win! (can’t wait for Weatherly’s speech :P)

8. Amanda says:

Vaughn better win or I will be so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. V says:

Love Tony, but gotta go with my longest standing crush other than Angel — Vaughn all the way!

10. Renee says:

I like Tony, but Vaughn…HOT.

11. Sally says:

2 of my top 5 in finals. So proud! Voting for Vaughn. :)

12. Gee says:

Dinnozzo For the Win!!!!!

13. the girl says:

This is a terrible final two. I wouldn’t allow either of these men to handcuff me in a non-arrest like manner.

• Missy says:

There is a reason these two won over all the others. For me? Tony DiNozzo all the way! Michael Weatherly is just to hot to handle! Not to mention a super nice guy!

• No says:

No the reason is that there are dozens of such polls every year on many websites, and the result just vary who’s fans are on such website. Just another website/magazine poll. Not really a great achievement! I hope fans know that. But I’m sure they enjoy themselves anyway.

• Joni says:

All any on-line poll like this is just fun. Nothing serious (as evidenced in the way previous round competitors Michael and Nathan were messing with each other on Twitter) just fun.f

• No says:

My point is I read some comments of some fans that said, “he’ll end 1st at something” and “won something”. That’s humorous at best when you know how many of those polls are held every year, delusional at worse, thinking he actually won something. Nothing dramatic, but still, it’s a little pitiful.

• badprobiemcgee says:

I firmly disagree. If DiNozzo was to want to handcuff me in a non-criminal way, I would gladly allow him to do so!

14. Mehvash says:

Vaughn speaks fluent french. enough said.

15. cjinsd says:

What a terrible finale! It should be Castle vs. Booth.

16. Svenja says:

Tony DiNozzo ALL THE WAY!!!

17. NoChance says:

Hooray! It’s time for the Big Dance!

Vote for VERY Special Agent Tony DiNozzo.

18. tejas says:

Tony. No question. :-)

19. Nat says:

Abstain! Gutted neither Castle nor Sideways Sawyer made it.

20. Ace says:

No Matt Bomer? No Nathan Fillion? This is very sad.

21. Barb says:

No contest, DiNozzo!

22. Stephanie says:

Go Vaughan go!

23. JustineK says:

Go TONY! I’m so glad he’s in the finale! ;)

24. Wennuhpen says:

Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony (Michael Weatherly) is the only guy I know who can pull of being both incredibly hot and adorable!!!!

25. Mel says:

Such a brilliant final. I think they truly are the best looking and most crushable characters form the field, and would’ve been disappointed had it just been based on show popularity. Now all i have to do is choose…….

26. Vasou says:

I love the finalists, but I m definitely gonna vote my sweet Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo! Go Tony Go!!

27. Louise says:

Vaughn all the way! Alias was one of the best TV shows ever and Vaughn was awesome

28. Joni says:

Let’s get Tony the win. He rarely seems to come out on top of anything so I’d love to see him be #1 for a change.

GO TONY! (If he pulls through I’ll have had 2 Tony winners in one week – Tony Stewart and Tony DiNozzo.)

• Marie says:

I am voting for DiNozzo as well. He’s smart when he needs to be, silly when he can. He’s the perfect guy (for me). I know I’d be safe around DiNozzo and if I was sad, he’d be there with something funny. Also, I was cheering on Tony Stewart this past weekend. Actually met him when he was driving the #20 Home Depot (met him the year he won his second championship) very nice and funny as well. So, I would like to see Tony DiNozzo win this as well (he’s under-recognized as it is). It’d be a PERFECT week to have 2 Tony winners :)

29. Meghan says:

DiNozzo :-) :-)

30. Plum says:

Love me some Vaughn. Whew, now I gotta go rewatch Alias.

31. Rob says:

DiNozzo all the way! He’s freaking awesome, i mean i don’t have a crush on him but hes still awesome! :P

32. Debs says:

Vaughn all the way!!!

33. NCISDar says:

Michael Vaughn doesn’t look too happy to see me in that pic, so gotta go with Tony!

34. meee says:

DiNozzo !! and thet would be amaz if ziva won the female round

35. Deena says:

I’m starting my own final for my own amusement since I didn’t watch any of the shows represented in the last 3 rounds except 21 Jump Street. :) Feel free to “vote” if you like.

Seely Booth vs. Elliot Stabler

Wow this is difficult. Both strong family men with values but can have a sense of humor when appropriate. I have been invested with Stabler for so long I might have to go with him. Would never think I would find Christopher Meloni crushable but Elliot Stabler completely is. I still love Booth though.

• Sally says:

I would have chosen Booth over anyone during seasons 1-3. Both him and Stabler went downhill as characters over the seasons.

• Deena says:

You think because Booth got all mushy on Bones?

I think Elliot just got more intense but he was still great and I know I am in the minority but I loved that he and Olivia were the best of friends and always had each other’s back as partners. That’s another reason why I would take him over Booth.

• Rain says:

Love your idea!! You started out with the hardest choice though, I love them both!! I think I’m going to go with Booth – he gets bonus points for the humor!

36. Brigitte says:

Michael Weatherly’s Tony DiNozzo of course! Hair, eyes and that mouth yummie!

37. Templar says:

While I’m not best pleased with these two as finalists, I have to go with DiNozzo.

38. Jennifer says:

“Big-D, little-i, big-N, little ozzo.” DiNozzo, baby!

• Jen says:

“D as in dimwit, i as in idiot, N as in nimrod” LOL!

• Jennifer says:

Your jealousy is so unbecoming!… and HE’s WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE, BABY – so deal wit’ it!

• Jen says:

NO Jennifer!! I voted for DiNozzo! Its one of his quotes, I goes with your quote when he was talking on the phone (he was calling the bank person those things when they asked him to spell his name again)! Sorry if I wasn’t clear (I have just been having an NCIS marathon and just watched that scene and saw your post), I was just adding to your comment. Love me some DiNozzo! :)

• Jennifer says:

OH HO – YOU GOT IT!!! I think that’s the moment he won me over! It still cracks up when I think about it. I’m tickeled pink he’s winning by such a large margin! He is A-MAZ-ZING!

39. keydazy says:

DINOZZO FTW I love that guy! The actor who plays him is even better :)

40. Lily says:

From the beginning these were two of my topic picks!! I went with DiNozzo becuase he never fails to make viewers laugh, though Vaughn was a wonderful character (long time Alias fan!) I do not see this being as fierce a competition as Castle-DiNozzo, just because NCIS has a larger fan base than Alias does/did. Fun Bracket!!

41. jules says:

They’re both hot but I have to give the edge to DiNozzo. My loyalty to NCIS wins out and…he’s just so pretty.

42. eyesonly says:

DiNozzo with a bullet! Go Tony!

43. Kate says:

Vaughn has been my favorite forever! I almost stopped watching Alias when he was “killed” off…until I learned he was coming back. That is why you should never sleep with your co-stars, ladies and gentlemen. This is a tough match-up but I think the guy on the currently running show, no matter who it is, would always beat out the guy from a show that ended several years ago. My heart belongs to Michael Vartan, but…sigh…it is just not meant to be. If he is going to lose to anyone, DiNozzo, although a total d.b., is not the worst person to lose to. ha! Logan Cale would be way hotter than DiNozzo, but it still works for me!

• NCISexy says:

DiNozzo a d.b.? He went to the other side of the world to avenge his partner only to rescue her and bring her home, has turned down promotions to say with his team (family really), and is hilarious and an all around great guy! Take away the committment issues and he is the perfect man. =)

• Kate says:

Hey…I love DiNozzo, i do. And he is fiercely loyal. But he is a little douchy. come on. but it is a part of his charm…part of what makes him the DiNozzo we know and love. I actually recently got into NCIS…kind of accidentally and Michael Weatherly was the reason why. I spent all summer getting caught up. So I love the guy. Might want him to get tested for STIs and such, but am a fan ;)

44. NCISexy says:

WAR OF THE MICHAELS! Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly)all the way. How can you not crush on a character who went to the other side of the world to avenge his partner only to rescue her and bring her home, who has turned down promotions to say with his team (family really), and is hilarious and an all around great guy? Take away the committment issues and he is the perfect man. =)

• Rachel says:

One word: Jeanne.

• NCISexy says:

If you are talking about that making him a bad guy…he was following orders. It is his job and because of those orders it helped to bring down an international arms dealer responsible for the deaths of who knows how many innocent people. His point was never to hurt her and he really did love her. In the end (Internal Affairs) he let her go for her; even if it did hurt him to see her go.

If this is referring to his committment issues – I think in some ways she helped him with them and in some ways made it worse. Now he knows he is capable of a relationship like that, but I think she made him more scared of getting hurt.

45. guest says:

TV LINE TECH FOLKS, PLEASE CHECK POLL!!! Seems like when you vote for DiNozzo, Vaughn gets the vote and vice versa.

• NCISexy says:

I do not think so. DiNozzo is definitely winning. Nice try though. ;) haha

• Carey says:

Why does that not surprise me? Did anybody even check the percentages between DiNozzo and Castle? Castle obviously had more votes. Unless math is so screwed up that the 55% does really beat 58.9%!!

• NCISexy says:

Those are the percentages from the round before they went up against one another. Check your math 55% + 58.9% = 113.9% = Not a possible outcome.

46. Meg says:

Is anyone else unable to vote via iPhone or is it just me?

47. Christina says:

Tony:)

48. Laura says:

Tony Tony,, hot hot,, gotta love our Tony!!!

49. aliasvaughn says:

Brilliant final two. But for me it’s VAUGHN all the way. No contest. And to the one who wrote above, ALIAS was NEVER a fangirl show ,it was very much of a men’s show rather than women’s if at all… and it had BIG following. So does Vartan. The fact someone from a TV show that hasn’t been on for 6 years is still getting so many votes says it all. WAY easier to win for someone from a current show. And yet Vaughn cruised to the final and is still holding his own. To me he will always be THE hottest CIA agent ever. No contest.

• NCISexy says:

Actually, Vaughn being from a past show does not really say anything. His side of the bracket is all old shows.

Reasons to vote Tony
      1. Somalia rescue mission
      2. Giving up Rota for his team
      3. That 1000 watt smile
      4. DAMN he is fine!
      5. I could go on and on.

• Janet says:

Amen to that, aliasvaughn! (Love your handle)