Gossip Girl: 8 Things to Know About Episode 100 (aka Blair's Royally Iffy Wedding)

The well-heeled denizens of Gossip Girl occupied Wall Street — namely, Cipriani Club 55 — on Saturday night to fete the CW series’ 100th episode, airing Jan. 30. Seeing as the landmark hour centers around Blair’s wedding to Prince Louis, the cast was on strict orders to, ironically, not gossip about what happens, so “I can’t tell you” and “I’m not allowed to say” were frequent refrains. Even so, TVLine gleaned enough teasey tidbits to paint a provocative wedding picture….

WHAT’S IN A NAME? | It took some coaxing, but executive producer Josh Safran ultimately was too excited to share with us what he called “the perfect title” for the 100th episode: “The title is ‘G.G.,’ as in the movie Gigi” — but spelled as in the show’s monogram. Nonetheless, I point you to Gigi‘s IMDb page should anyone wish to read into that name choice.

ARE WE IN FACT HEADING FOR A WEDDING? | “A wedding will take place in the episode,” exec producer Stephanie Savage promised. Upon noting my raised eyebrow, she added with an evil-ish chuckle, “But I didn’t say how much of the wedding.” Yeah, we’ll have more on that in a bit….

RUNAWAY RUMOR | The “tell-tale” photo (seen here) that made rounds last week and convinced (some) fans that Blair will bail on her big day? The producers were quick to note that the scene Leighton Meester shot could be but a dream.

TVLine’s Guide to Fall Finale and Winter Return Dates

DANCING WITH THE U.E.S.-ERS | Mark Piznarski, whose directing credits include Gossip Girl‘s pilot and Episode 100, teased that at the very start of the hour, “You’re going to see something that the cast has never done before.” Though he kept mum on details, Blake Lively later revealed to the press that on Friday, “We shot a big dance sequence.”

DAN & BLAIR | Turning to one of Blair’s non-royal romantic options, Penn Badgley told me that come wedding day, “Dan has a role to play that is not conventional” — and once viewers lay witness to what it is, “There will be a lot of gasping,” he reckons.

CHUCK & BLAIR | After waving me off somewhat, explaining, “I’ve got specific notes about what I’m allowed to say,” Ed Westwick did allow that “of course” there will be Chuck/Blair scenes in No. 100. When I relayed some readers’ wish that Chuck “ride up on a horse and whisk the bride away,” he shared, “I’ve actually been taking riding lessons … but no, it’s not going to happen. The horse part, that is.”

Gossip Girl Wedding Exclusive: Who’s Invited to Blair’s Big Day — and Who’s Not!

FATHER SCOOPS BEST! | Remember how Savage hinted above at a perhaps-waylaid wedding? To hear John Shea (aka the father of the bride) tell it, Blair at the very least gets to the altar. In describing the emotions he felt walking his TV daughter down the aisle, he said, “When you see her [in the dress], it sort of stops your breath. And then as we approach the altar, there’s the whole cast, everybody who’s been there for all these five years.” Oops?

HAPPILY EVER AFTER? | Previewing the episode, Meester herself said, “[Blair]’s engaged to a prince, so what could be better than that? But then you realize that the fairytale isn’t 100-percent perfect.” So which gent does she think could offer a better chance at giving the would-be princess a happy ending? “Her and Chuck have had ups and down, and as much as everyone loves them together I think that them having time apart has actually helped Blair grow — and weirdly helped me grow, too,” the actress offered. She then continued, “The one relationship I’d love to see play out is Blair and Dan — just selfishly, honestly, because I love working with Penn. So we’ll see!”

Ready, set, Gossip: What’s your latest theory on what all goes down on B’s big day?

1. Kelly says:

If one more person on the show tells Chuck how selfless he is I’m going to vomit.

2. Magnus says:

That i found interesting is what is going to happen after the 100th episode, with all the teases whe have got the couple weeks and moore will follow until the episode will air in january 2012.
    it seems to be a great episode, a classic episode of Gossip Girl.

Gossip Girl fan since it started.

3. Meg says:

Okay, I love rooting for my favorite GG couple as much as the next person, but I am really getting sick of how hostile the GG fandom has become! It’s insane! If you’re this upset with the show and really only watching for one couple or storyline, then maybe you should just stop watching, instead of complaining and starting fights on comment boards. It’s getting ridiculous, guys. You’re making all GG fans look freakin’ crazy (reminiscent of the scary ‘House’ fans). Can’t we all just get along and enjoy the show? Being invested in a series is a gift and a curse, I know. It makes the viewing experience more exciting and rewarding, but at the same time there are bound to be moments when you’re disappointed. So, accept that ebb-and-flow nature of watching a drama series. If not, then please just GTFO and stop being whiny brats who clearly are a bit lacking in their own personal lives. And this goes for all Chair, Dair, Derena, whateverthefrick shippers!

4. Karin says:

Are people for real pissed at Leighton because she said that she loves working with Penn? omg..okay here’s the thing..Blair Waldorf isn’t a real person, neither is Chuck Bass or Dan Humphrey. They are all fictional characters on a fictional show. Leighton is a real person, there’s nothing wrong with her loving to work Penn, she’s been stuck with Ed and Blake for most of the show so of course she loves working with someone else. It doesn’t mean she hates working with the others.

5. curly hair says:

I might watch the episode for Leighton Meester in a wedding gown + Dan/Blair scenes.

6. monic says:

Play Out IS NOT make out.

I think Blair will never have sex with dan.

CHAIR IS THE ENDGAME.

7. PJ says:

Chair may be endgame, but who cares? The journey is what matters and theirs has been ruined beyond repair. Chuck ‘redemption’ is a joke and regardless, after he put his hands on Blair in 4.20, Blair will be just the same ‘weak little girl’ is even consider taking him back. Chuck needs the grow up but so does Blair and if she does, she won’t go back to that. Pandering to fans is what gave us 5.07, worst episode ever? Follow through with Dair, Chair had a good innings, let it rest in peace.

LOL at the Leighton attacks, it really does illustrate how immature Chuck fans are. Also since when is Chuck > Dan in terms of morals, selflessness. He sold his girlfriend for a hotel!

• KendallF says:

Wanna hear a joke? The dair storyline. Chuck is growing to be a better person than Dan.

• Hojana says:

Wanna here what’s not a joke. Chuck striking Blair in 4.20. Relationship is nothing but poison.

• Kendallf says:

Ummm duh I know that and yes chair’s relationship is poison in the past only because they were immature. Now that chuck is growing up and becoming a better person. Chuck and Blair can have a healthy relationship.

• MSC says:

That is funny since he didn’t hit her. What drugs have you been taking?

Chuck and Blair will end up together and then all you smug little Dair fans will be laughed at. Can’t wait for that day

• Emma says:

The fact is, Chuck didn’t hit Blair. He hit the window in anger. The glass shattered and shard cut Blair’s face. I’d much rather a fictional character hit an object rather than another fictional character. Chuck’s character has grown & matured. Blair has forgiven Chuck. Time to move forward.

• PJ says:

Good luck to Chuck if he becomes a better person than Dan (never gonna happen), it doesn’t excuse history and one poxy, belated in the extreme apology, feeding Monkey or saving ducks won’t fix what he did the Blair. Unless the do a huge character assassination on Dan, he will always be a better person than Chuck, always!

You think the Dair storyline is a joke? Is Blair so horrible, that Dan couldn’t fall for her, is Dan so awful, Blair couldn’t be friends with him? Their story has been simmering from the beginning, it isn’t out of the blue. Its going to happen and its going to be amazing!

• Crash and Burn says:

It’s going to crash and burn. Chuck didn’t hit Blair. Dair shippers are experts at twisting words and what actually happened to suit them. Chuck IS trying to grow up. Blair is STILL acting like a spoiled brat. After Chuck’s apology and staying away from her, Blair STILL can’t let go of Chuck. Why? Because she will ALWAYS love him (her words) and she knows they can never let go. Dan is going to show up DRUNK at a party he was NOT invited to. How pathetic is that? That isn’t something that a good person would do. I love how you ignore all the bad things Dan has done THIS season, and continually bring up the past. Typical dair shipper. I knew I could never take you all seriously. Laughable.

• PJ says:

We haven’t seen how Dan crashing the party plays out yet, remember 420, when Chuck crashed, drunk, embarrassed Blair, tried to put a ring on her finger etc. So don’t forget that when judging Dan after seeing the episode.

That scene in 420, why did Blair shout STOP? why did glass brake? and Chucks hand had a bandage on it later? why did Blair push him off and run out? why did Blair have to use makeup to cover up an injury. Chuck attacked her, it canon, no escaping that. Typical Dair shipper in that I have watched the show and want something better for Blair, ie Dan

8. Elizabeth says:

The writers of Gossip Girl have written 100 episodes where Blair always is the protagonist and the victim of the history
    I hate Blair

• chloe says:

you know what i kinda hate her too she’s always the victim the writers are ruinning her character.Hanging out with dan is so OOC i really hope they ruin them they are really good at this right?;marrying a guy she doesn’t even know she is just pathetic i hate her childish attitude and leighton says she is maturing or sth like that.GROW UP BLAIR YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE A CHILD(maybe).what a disapointment i used to love her so much and i still do but it’s really hard to stand her lately

• Emma says:

Blair’s character sees herself as a Gatsby-era tragic heroine that’s why she’s in so many victim story lines. I love Blair’s bad girl ways, but I really am tired of the entire show centering around her. Serena has absolutely no story line. As interesting as Dair is (opposites attract), it also seems really far fetched. Dan was so thoroughly in love with Serena. It doesn’t make sense. I’d love to see more story line for Rufus and Lily. (Kelly Rutherford is so elegant!)And Blair’s maid is hilarious. I’d love to see more of her too. And where are Blair’s parents?

9. Anna says:

The writers of Gossip Girl are in love with Blair because always she is the protagonist and the victim of the history
    The writers of Gossip Girl cannot write

10. Jane says:

To the writers of alone Gossip Girl it imports Blair and his happiness
    And because of it always they put Blair as the victim of the history in order that they all think that she is a poor girl
    The whole history always is in favour of Blair and in opposition to Chuck

11. chiara says:

dare to dair!Penn and Leighton are officially on the Dair side, now only the Ggwriters are left. I can’t understand how they cannot see the Dair potential!

12. Confused says:

I’m confused. Leighton has said multiple times that her and Ed want them to be together in the end; they want them to get married. They have both said they love working together. Leighton says ONE thing about “liking” to work with Penn, and she would LIKE to see the dair “relationship” PLAYOUT. Dair fans take this and decide to go crazy, twisting Leighton’s words. How sad. Dair fans read: “I WANT DAIR TO BE ENDGAME BECAUSE BLAIR AND DAN ARE SOULMATES. For the delusional dair fans who can’t comprehend, PLAYOUT does NOT mean “end up together forever.” You all say Chair fans are immature? You all are the experts of delusion and immaturity. I want to see you all talk smack on the series finale.

• Kendallf says:

I love u. And I agree dair fans are so stupid Leighton said she like the Dan and Blair storyline and love working with penn in a another interview like 2 months ago. So she keeps saying the same thing over and over about dair but she never said in exact words that “chuck is not right for Blair and that Dan is perfect for her” and thats why she said “so we’ll see” which means she really isn’t hoping for them to get together. She just curious about it. She already said in a interview that Dan and Blair work better as friends.

• Hojana says:

Gotta love how crazy Chair’s get…

• Dani says:

Chuck fans have delusion and immaturity cornered so none left for Dair fans :( Sorry!

End up together forever? its GG, Blouise is the longest relationship Blair has had without interruption. When Dair happens, its going to be drama filled and unlikely to last 5-7 episodes at a time. Your hanging your coat on the finale but is that fulfilling? its how you get there that matters, its fanfiction after that.

I really don’t know how many more obstacles they can throw at Chair until the fans get it, abusegate didn’t work, pimping her for his hotel didn’t either. Open your minds to Dair, its amazing!

• Kendallf says:

Your right dair is amazing but only as friends. Dair is so amazing that Blair will end up with chuck lol

Btw talking about the bad things chuck has done to Blair is not gonna make me ship dair it’s gonna make me stop watching the show so u fail.

• MSC says:

Sure they do…but Dair fans are so sane think Blair and Dan will frolic off together and watch movies and play with their cabbage patch dolls together. I’m sorry, but ,seriously, Chuck and Blair have all the signs of being endgame and Dair just a bump along the way. You guys need to get out of you Dairio land and watch the show for once.

13. hailie says:

dair is a pathethic pairing they are ridiculous

14. V says:

Dair all the way!!!!

15. lionel says:

leighton just said that she likes working with penn that’s all i don’t understand all this excitment or anger oh and by the way CHAIR4EVER THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. BLOUIS won’t last and dair is GROSS

16. ang says:

Uggh! I come to this article to get info on the episode and get sucked into the most immature posting of any television show. The writers of an international hit show do not care what everyone thinks of their characters and whom should ‘ship’ whom… this is a TV show- not a democracy. If you think you can write something better, pick up a pen or fire up your computer.
    I love GG because of the writing, clothes, and scandal. Who CARES who Blair (or Chuck, or Nate, or Serena) end up with anyway this is what I want to know..
    When John Shea (aka the father of the bride) said in the article “When you see her [in the dress], it sort of stops your breath. And then as we approach the altar, there’s the whole cast, everybody who’s been there for all these five years.”
    Does this mean Jenny and Eric are coming back for the episode?
    It also would not surprise me if 1/2 the shots that were ‘leaked’ to the media were not planted there for a reason. Remember the Season 3 finale? They shot scenes with Blair kissing both Chuck AND Nate- to throw people off. There are also misleading pictures of Chuck & Blair and Dan and Blair in a room with candles. Blair’s hair is different in either pic so they are not related to each other.
    Everyone just relax and enjoy the show, there are more important things to tell people to ‘shut up’/get fired up over… Poverty, Child Bullying, Unemployment, Gay Rights, the Occupy Wall Street protest, even the world’s shaky economy. In 5 or 10 years are you really going to care who Blair picks? Probably not.

• Emma says:

I would love to see Jenny, Vanessa, and Eric again. I guess I missed a season or something because I don’t know what happened to Eric. I loved his character.

17. Christiana says:

1) i have to say is that those who truly love Blair would never want to see her with a guy like Dan because if that happen she will never be Blair, she will be the new Serena who goes with everyone no matter what,will destroy her character,B is not suppose to be sweet,is not that in her character. Gossip Girl has ruined Blair Waldorf and keep doing it.@) Why everyone have to hook up with each other in this show,i guess no creativity? 3) Now,about what Leighton said,she just expressed her opinion,like she did 2 months ago when they asked her about Chuck and Blair and her answer was ” I want them to get married,me and Ed always say it to each other” so don’t take so seriously what she says. At the end she is not the one who writes the show!! Plus we have to think too that all this is a way to promote the show ( bad way in my opinion)the producers want to keep chair and dair viewers so the actors play that part,Penn and Leighton promote dair and Ed chair. I don’t know if you have read all the articles from last night party but in one of them when the interviewer asked Penn about the dair fans he said that he was in shock when he find out that there was so many dair fans(exactly his words) so if he was in shock means that he didn’t see a reason people to ship them, but still 2 weeks before he said that Dan is Blair’s soul mate,, to me all this behavior of his part doesn’t really make sense. :)

• JT says:

Your entire comment didn’t make much sense to me tbqh.

• Hojana says:

For those who truly love Blair they wouldn’t want her to be with someone like Chuck. I refer you back to Ep 4.20 “Once an abuser, always an abuser.”

• Kendallf says:

When did chuck hit Blair?

And btw what has Dan done for Blair ? What sacrifice did dan he make for Blair? That’s right nothing. Chuck has done big things for Blair and chooses her happeyness over his. When has Dan support her dreams and her wants and needs? That’s right never. When chuck always did. So chuck all the way.

• Liamo says:

Chuck attacked Blair in 420, watch it again, she was bleeding! Infact go back and rewatch the whole series because you clearly haven’t. I’ll ask Chair fans one question, why did Chuck apologise? Why?

Dan has been there for Blair, small scenes like 104 and 318( after the IP and Chuck was with some random infront of B)+ lots more. She seeks him out now. We’re not making anything up, it all there. Noble of him to let her go, especially after she said she doesn’t need happiness. See what that means, she isn’t a happy person with Chuck, she said it more than once too. Blair is the one that needs to grow up and realise there is more to life than a teenage love.

• Kendallf says:

U still did not answer my question. Blair was bleeding because the glass hit her face not because chuck hit her so u need to go back and watch the clip. Yes Dan has been there for blair but so has chuck and Dan doesn’t make sacrifices for blair like chuck does for Blair.

18. Amanda says:

I’m calling a Dan/Louis make out scene right now!

19. Taylor says:

The writers and producers of GG need to get a clue. If Dan/Blair was popular with the general audience their ratings would be going up, not down.

20. Bobby says:

You are even less convincing when you bring ratings into it lol. Dair hasn’t happened, yet.They have been in decline for a few years. Time for a new direction maybe, all Chair bring is teenage melodrama, Lord Manpain and his flared nostrils. Leighton is clearly bored with it too, move on, enjoy the pretty people if Dair is too wholesome and honest for you. This being Gossip Girl nothing good last forever anyway.

• Lol says:

How is Leighton “clearly” bored with it? Your imagination doesn’t count as proof.

• MSC says:

Dair has had a whole half of a season last year and it continued into this one. Guess what Dairios, 1 million people have stopped watching since then. Dair was completely isolated and 700, 000 people tuned out then. Yeah, Dair is a real ratings grabber. Funny, when Chuck and Blair were in each others stories in season 2 it had the highest ratings ever. Don’t play the ratings game Dair fans. You always lose.

• Ivy says:

What were the ratings for 507, no dair, ‘epic’ Chair kiss after the ‘epic’ apology in 506? LOL. Season 2 is ancient history now, they will never go back to that level. Since ratings talk is nonsense and the show will have a sixth season, drop it.

I could also take from that LM interview she is tired of the Chair stuff, four years now!! Going nowhere, recycling stuff over and over, boring! She likes the change, so do we! Just because you can shout the loudest doesn’t mean you’re right.

• Kendallf says:

Learn how to read all she said is cb being apart has helped Blair(also chuck) grow. She did say in exact words that she is tired of the cb storyline she just think they should take a break for a while and work on growing while away from each other. Leighton already knows the dair storyline is just a bump on the road that leads to chair lol

• KendallF says:

If dair actually happens The ratings would be even worse because the chair would be where? Gone.

21. Violet says:

Chuck did not domestically abuse Blair, come on people. The producers even did an interview after the episode aired to clear up any possible confusion about that. He hit a window, he hurt himself. Not Blair.

• Alicia says:

La la land I’m afraid. He attacked her, his punch missed her face, still caused her to bleed. She was lucky. What made it more sickening was his line after about her coming to her senses. Disgusting.Forget what the producers said, they’re trolls, watch Blair and how terrified she was. But hey if you like to watch that and the manipulation and emotional blackmailing, fine, I don’t and I’m not the only one.

22. Allie says:

I can’t stand Dan and Blair as a potential romance. The mere possibility of it is enough to make me turn off an episode.

That being said, I’m not sure that’s even implied here. I think Chair has needed a break, and ultimately it’s going to make them stronger as a couple (unfortunately, I don’t agree with Leighton that it’s made Blair grow up any, Blair seems less mature now than she did four years ago).

Anyway, if “playing out” the Dair relationship will finally put it to rest for good, then please, let’s play it out ASAP.

23. Sld says:

I hope Dair doesn’t happen. It would be so boring. If they do go down that path it better be a mistake that adds more drama when she decides to pick Chuck! Lol Chuck and Blair are so cute! He’s maturing now a little too, so they might work out.

24. Isabel says:

GG fans who are unhappy with the direction of the show now should watch The Vampire Diaries instead. The writing is SO much better!

25. Jenny says:

I LOVE DAIR!! They need to happen!!

26. chuck and blair says:

No,please don’t do this to me,i really don’t love Dair..i hope it’s not going to happen ever..i just love chuck and Blair they are the only reason i watch Gossip Girl and always will…in fact GG is nothing without chair..consider it that it’s my idea and there is no reason that everybody be agree with me.

27. Ella says:

Yay! Leighton wants Dan and Blair and we do too! So make it happen GG!

28. Laura says:

Ya nearly had me-I was going to watch and now-no. Dan is a great person but he does judge others-he judged Rufus, Serena, Blair, Chuck. He a ended his friendship with Vanessa because she lied about her involvement with Jenny and for running away instead of owning up. I guess I’m a Beaches fan and believe that true friendship should survive whatever is thrown at it. I mean that was long friendship to just toss aside. After all in Beached they fought over much worse thing and still remained true friends till the end. Also I don’t think he’ll change Blair. Blair is Blair. You can’t change a person unless they are willing to change. He can guide her to do the right thing but just because you guide a person doesn’t mean you can change a persons behavior. A person can change but you have to want to change. Unless Blair wants to change-she’ll remain the same. After all if Rufus can’t change Lily then Dan most likely won’t change Blair. Lily is Lily just like Blair is Blair. People can change but they have to make the choice to change. As it is, I still think Gossip Girl should be canceled. Opps, expressed an opinion.

29. V says:

I hate Ship wars!

30. V says:

This article doesn’t really say all that much. It is time to move on!

“Her and Chuck have had ups and down, and as much as everyone loves them together I think that them having time apart has actually helped Blair grow.”

Having time apart. Meaning temporary! Yay Chair fans!

She wants to see Dair play out, Yay dair fans!

Says nothing about HOW Dan and Blair will play out, or IF they will be in a relationship, and it doesn’t mean that she no longer likes Chair.

Everyone needs to let it go, and move on! Stop stretching it into something that it isn’t.

31. sissi says:

WHAT?!! i waited 5 years for this dair crap to happened they would look ridiculous together screw dair they suck!!

32. DX says:

DAIR 100 EPISODES IN THE MAKING = EPICNESS.

33. Sazzle says:

Dan has an unconventional role to play in the wedding. Could it be a little like the Patrick Dempsey film “made of honour”???

34. Willow says:

Both Penn and Leighton want Dair, massive foreshadowing for Dair, Chair getting their mid season crap out of the way. Second half of the season All Dair – Awwwwwww Yeahhhh

35. Tara says:

peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots peas n carrots

I dont care about Chair, ratings, Chucks miracle redemption. etc. All I want is Dan and Blair perfection on on screen

36. melodie says:

I DON’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT DAIR!!!!what about derena and chair?

37. Elizabeth says:

Not much to have me eagerly awaiting the 100th, that’s for sure. These showrunners are better at killing a buzz more quickly than any others I’ve ever known. More Louis? *yawn* Dan and Blair? *snooze* At least I may have found a cure for insomnia.

38. Queen Leighton says:

All I want is Dair given a fair chance, it go back to boring furniture after that. After the buildup it going to be spectacular. Penn and Leighton are amazing together, best looking couple easily on the show, on television even. Blair after being with Dan might realise she doesn’t need to be miserable afterall to love someone

39. Cassie says:

The only people being manipulative are Dair fans. I’ve watched the scene multiple times, he never was going to hit Blair. He never would. That was a self destructive moment and he punched a window. He always meant to punch the window. He was trying to hurt himself, not Blair. A tiny piece of glass nicked her cheek. I’ve seen worse facial cuts from acne riddled tweens. Blair was upset because he was being self destructive. No one is saying what Chuck did was right, but it wasn’t abuse. If you like Dair, fine. But like it on your own merits. If the only way you think you can get this couple to happen is by harping on some of Chair’s past issues, then maybe you’re couple isn’t that strong in the first place.

40. Charlie says:

TO all the people saying Chuck “abused” Blair because he punched a window and a tiny shard of glass gave her the daintiest quint or you miss cut in the history of television. Last episode Blair slapped Chuck across the face. She hit him. That’s violent. I don’t see anyone saying Blair abused Chuck. I don’t see anyone yelling about domestic violence. I don’t think either case was abuse. Neither incident was domestic violence. My point is this, the double standard and bias some fans have is ridiculous.

• Glo says:

A slap vs manhandling and drawing blood, exactly the same thing???? Please stop trying to excuse 420, its insulting to women all over the world in abusive relationships

• Guest says:

You’re an idiot! If domestic violence is such a big deal for you why don’t you stop posting about fictional people and start helping out real victims!

Exploiting a real issue to push a story line on a trashy teen drama is insulting to women everywhere!

• Glo says:

Brilliant response, clearly have no clue about domestic abuse. I can differentiate just fine. I watch for entertainment, nothing about Chair entertains me, from the get go, when he equated her to his fathers sweaty horse after they slept together to pimping her for a hotel to his rapist uncle to physically attacking her in 420, to totally breaking her to a point where she was willing to forgo happiness to be with him, none of that appeals to me. Call me an idiot.

41. Manu says:

This will never get old… this being Penn and Leighton supporting Dair :D

Cannot wait for both the 100th and for Dair to play out… they are seriously the best!

Thanks so much Matt for all the inside scoop!

42. Jill says:

And Leighton also loves working with Ed, so her like of working with another actor is really not that big of a deal to me, and actresses have been known in the past to say stuff to appease all the fans, though I would say liking working with both actors is true for her. All I care about for now is that Blair and Chuck have scenes together in this episode. I don’t really like Louis, so we’ll see how far into this wedding ceremony we get …

43. Amber says:

OOOOOMMMMMGGGG DAIR IS GONNA BE THE DEATH!! xD There just 2 CUTE!!

44. Vanillalatte86 says:

Way to misquote Leighton!

“Selfishly, I love working with Ed [Westwick], I love working with Penn [Badgley], and I love working with Hugo [Becker],” said Leighton Meester. “I think that the best thing about it is that you don’t know. I think it’s fun to guess, and it’s fun to see how all of the different story lines play out because she’s dating and engaged to a Prince. I mean, what could be better than that? But then you realize that the fairytale isn’t 100 percent perfect. It’s not real. Her and Chuck have had ups and downs, and I think that as much as everyone loves them together, having them have time apart has actually helped Blair grow, and it’s weirdly helped me grow too. The one relationship that I would love to see play out is Blair and Dan … So, we’ll see.”

• Oh says:

Different quotes though. She obviously likes working with both and both Ed and Penn love working with her too, can’t blame them, Leighton is an angel!

45. Ayana says:

Yeah, I really don’t think that there’s any chance of a Dair romance in this episode. Let’s all take a step back and be honest. If Blair is going to leave Louis, it’s going to be for Chuck or just to be single and sort things our with herself. Leaving Louis for Dan would just betray in a big, big way the structure of this character (Blair, I mean). I’m just talking about the caracters, so stop fighting. The writers are going to do what they want anyway.
    PS: Blair and Chuck ARE going to be together at the end. It’s a fact. No matter how you cut it, the writers won’t couple Blair with anyone else for the long run; there are too many Chair fans out there. It’s marketing 101 people.

46. Ayana says:

Actually, the writers said that the center of attention in the 100th episode will be Serena/Blair friendship, not Blair’s wedding. What is up with you people, why all this hate? I really don’t like the character Serena, I think it’s making a bad name for Blake Lively. I bet she’s a better actress than spoiled brat aka Serena, but for some time I hated her, just because of this character. But everyone would just chill out and stop saying offensive things?
    I bet the actors are laughing their socks off when they see those type of crazy comments. Yeah, they’re laughing and possibly fearing a little for their safety too.

47. colet says:

please let their be Dan and Blair!!!!!!!!!!! something new to watch…

i’m tired of watching chuck and blair then break up… and fights then back together it’s frustrating!!!

well hopefully the up coming episodes will be worth it to watch!!!

48. torontogirl98 says:

Wow so much pent up anger. I myself love Chair, I’ve always been a sucker for crazy painful romantic relationships and they have me suckered in. I don’t hate Dan or anything but I absolutely love him as the best friend and confidant, its a cute relationship- where like someone has said before is great because they are like the only couple that hasn’t slept together. Can’t we all just unite behind our hatred of the most boring and awful prince Louis?!!

49. Laura says:

After last episode I don’t really get whats gonna happen , im pretty sure chuck is gonna be alive bc it’s the best character of the whole series, and i think blair is gonna lose the baby but then i don’t understand why there’s a wedding, someone does?

50. Sophie says: